Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whether it's the poll or the commissions, you're here for gold.

Yep! 1 100.0% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 >

Aww~! That is so cute! >w< I love it, and... Ooh, there's a blue betta in there too! That is excellent! Like a little bonus picture. :D Thank you so much!
Hm, seeing that picture makes me think, I should get some art of Cordan's friend/potential mate before I run out of gold... -considers making a profile for him-
Well, it's time for me to go to bed. Goodnight~
I’ll draw for you!

Username:Sekrets Lilliannia and Zsadist Warren
Samples:Color Pencil Sample
Pencil Sample
Inked Sample
Sekrets DA
Zsadist Warren DA

Prices:
Chibi:
Headshot: 3k
Bust: 4k
Full Body: 5k

Pencil Art:
Headshot: 10k
Bust:15k
Full Body: 20k
Prices double for couple shots.
Buy 100k of pencil art and you get a free piece your choice of headshot, bust, or full body.

Ink
Headshot: 15k
Bust: 20k
Full Body: 25k
Prices double for couple shots.
Buy 100k of inked art and you get a free piece your choice of headshot, bust, or full body.

Color-Pencil
Headshot: 20k
Bust: 35k
Full Body: 40k
Buy 160k of CP art get art piece special

Who you want to draw:Either One
Shop Link:†Shåttered Chimerå†
Any problems or questions?:*Shakes head*
Mmk, I was wondering something. Do you still want the tattoos in it, like in the picture you drew of him? And if so, his tribal arm piece is on his upper left arm, where you want an accessory to go. So should I put it on the other arm to balance it out, or on top of the tattoo or what?

Also I know I said you'd have it by Friday but there was some unexpected company and you may have to wait until Saturday ;(
Ah, I'd like the tattoos and accessories to go where I said they should go in the description, please. It's very important. And it seems like most people draw his upper bracelet thing a little above his tattoo, so that seems like a good place for it. You can check out some pictures I've received of him to see what others have done with it.

Sorry I can't look at the post of that person who offered to draw, but I have to leave for school and I'm late. I'll check it out when I get home.

High-functioning Shoujo

n.n I'm glad you like it.

but um...you never sent the trade? i think it was 5k. o.o;; I'm sorry if I sound greedy. D:
Oh, sorry, I forgot! Dx I just have so many trades open, I didn't notice that one was missing... I sent the trade now. Sorry, but I'm playing Ragnarok 2 so I won't be talking much. xD

High-functioning Shoujo

It's okay. n.n; I kind of figured something like that happened. Thank you very much though!
And okay. xD;; I'm doing some stuff too.
Ah, why are the mermaids in Ragnarok always lovely, but the mermen are just walking fish? :(

Anyway, I wasn't on much today but perhaps I'll be on more tomorrow. Depends on how addicted I get to this new Ragnarok game. Goodnight, thread~
Updated my received art post, and now it's time to get back to my Abra boy. I need to use him as a sample for my art shop when I open it. Speaking of drawing, I've determined that every person on earth is capable of dawing my Cordan, except me. I tried again today, and again, it was to no avail. I did manage to sketch out the face of his mate, though. Maybe I should try drawing him instead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff