Seasonal Wife

these two new chibis are much too adorable sweetie heart

I hope things have been going well for you this past week,
please take care and remember it's never a bad idea to treat yourself~
ugIi
these two new chibis are much too adorable sweetie heart

I hope things have been going well for you this past week,
please take care and remember it's never a bad idea to treat yourself~
thanks dear had a fight with the other half last night so feeling more than grumpy today
Hope you're having a better time xx

Taken Duck

5,075 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
pantec
Silent Ketamine

hope you likey
thank you so much for buying c:

User Image
v2

Omg thank you so much she is adorable! Sorry I was at a competition yesterday so I'll complete the trade now! heart
mochamisu
pantec

Hi, I just wanted to ask you when will your shop be open again. You made a freebie for me once and I'm just so in love with it that I would like to buy more art from you. I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, I didn't know where else to post this. sweatdrop
Hi cutie sorry I've taken so long to reply to you
(I've been meaning to do it for ages but have been a bit hectic this week only popping into Gaia to send some art through)!

I'm not sure if I'll be officially reopening it as things are going to get busy at work again, and I've got a few RLC which I've been neglecting again (ogodplzdontletthemseethis)

Feel free to post your request/offer here anyway, as I will accept/draw it if I'm in the mood to n.n

You are so kind to think back to my art
Thank you so much it means tons to me <3333

Master

pantec

I'll wait until your shop be open again. I dont care if it take weeks, months, or even year. But hopefully not years User Image
Subscribed to this thread and when the notification pop out, I always visit this thread hoping that it will be reopen soon haha. Please quote me when you're open, ok? Thanks a lot, I really really like your art (and I'm not telling this often to any artist here in gaia, because I'm not ordering arts that often, and this is will be my second art request, hopefully my second arts). User Image

Nine-tailed Spirit

pantec
Hi cutie sorry I've taken so long to reply to you
(I've been meaning to do it for ages but have been a bit hectic this week only popping into Gaia to send some art through)!

I'm not sure if I'll be officially reopening it as things are going to get busy at work again, and I've got a few RLC which I've been neglecting again (ogodplzdontletthemseethis)

Feel free to post your request/offer here anyway, as I will accept/draw it if I'm in the mood to n.n

You are so kind to think back to my art
Thank you so much it means tons to me <3333

It's ok, life gets busy sometimes. I'm just happy you replied.
I love your art, I think it's really cute.
3nodding
This will be my first time attempting to buy art so forgive me if I do something wrong.
Could you draw her for 150bil? (I hope that's enough)
also, the nine tails are suppose to be the same color as the ears and hair~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I hope you will accept my request~ emotion_bigheart

Cottontail

omfg I can't believe I missed your shop being open!! I pay terrible attention lol cat_emo
but subscribing in case you open up again <333 hope you are doing well!!
Instaham
milliemunchers"

hello my dears
i'm so sorry that i disappeared with your gold hanging in the trade u.u
i have gotten super busy recently and i feel awful but i think i have to cancel the art for now u.u i'm so very sorry about this
when my shop reopens, if it does in the future, i will let you know and try to get you a freebie ;~;
i really loved your requests and characters but it's been so long anyway that you probably have all sorts of new designs.. ;@;

sorry again please don't hate me for keeping the trade open so long i've only just logged in again QAQ

hope you're both doing well otherwise
emotion_hug
heart

Whotasy's Princess

Star

pantec
Instaham
milliemunchers"

hello my dears
i have gotten super busy recently and i feel awful but i think i have to cancel the art for now u.u i'm so very sorry about this
when my shop reopens, if it does in the future, i will let you know and try to get you a freebie ;~;
i really loved your requests and characters but it's been so long anyway that you probably have all sorts of new designs.. ;@;

sorry again please don't hate me for keeping the trade open so long i've only just logged in again QAQ

emotion_hug
heart

awh, that's understandable
dun worry about it ^^

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
awwwwww pantec is busy and clooooooosed....again! gonk
Man I leave and pop back and everything changes every time >__>

(Hi pantec! You're not here but I figure we miss each other each time anyway)

lillipoop's Wife

Mewling Fatcat

10,075 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Firestarter 200
pantec
Instaham
milliemunchers"

hello my dears

emotion_hug
heart

AW i'm sorry!! and it's no problem at all. rl happens.
i'm still keeping my ocs personally, so whenever you wanna get back to it, just let me kno! <33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff