fifty percent sensual

Consider one of them for 200b? You art is so adorableUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

fifty percent vodka

Fatcat

User Image
                  Would you consider one of these for 200bil? User Image
                  My ghosty ghost. She's very timid
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Or my alternatively 'alive' avatars
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

;;+; so pretty!

pantec's Buttercup

Seasonal Wife

pantec

ooh my gosh, definitely! no idea when it'll open though aah;;
but I do want to get back to making them more often again,
so when the time comes, I'll let you know~

and aah sorry!! it seems I can never stick with a name for long,
but I have no idea what to change it to yet;;; I'm just v fickle;;;
CertainIy

hope you like it!
thanks so much for your patience
User Image
v2
v3
v4
v5
i can't make my mind up so you can have all these versions lol

Fluffy Sweetheart

Yumewa
C:
awwwww yume i just saw my art from aaages ago in your sig *screams* it is so wonderful that you put all you art in your sig i love seeing all the different ones you've bought over time xD
do you do couples? *A*
        screams softly at ur art
        any of my kiddos for 200B ?? //FORGIVE IM POOR AAAAAAAa
        (HUGE PICTURE ALERT IM SORRY MY PICS ARE HUGE)

leto:
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

eos:
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

velius:
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

chai:
widdo china
do you do couples? *A*

depends on the couple & offer! n.n

Super Waffles

pantec

Character/Avatar: Nettie
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Blonde
Personality: (Diverging to, or between, stubborn and otherwise cheerful - but held-back, she isn't the most straight-forward individual: although speaking her mind can and may easily be done. With that, more from her otherwise easy-going nature, she at uncommon times may crack jokes, try to trick someone into believing something, or otherwise use other logic to confuse them. It isn’t meant harmfully, but still can create difficulties if the person is too literal or serious, though it still usually ends up being casual and also [meaning to sound] fake.)
Reference: Link, link, link, link, Link. Her body type is/is close to the 'brick' one, but she has no bust and is 4'9.
Total: Is 125 or 145 Billion enough?

Link to clothing collection--- you could choose one, or would other options be better?
Can I request this character along with another one for the same price range?

Fairy

pantec
Yumewa
C:
awwwww yume i just saw my art from aaages ago in your sig *screams* it is so wonderful that you put all you art in your sig i love seeing all the different ones you've bought over time xD
Haha, I'm glad!! I love all the pieces I've received, especially the ones you've done! I took a bit of a break fromGaia for a bit, but I came back to lurk in the art forums again, lol. How are you doing?

Anti Wife

pantec
CertainIy

hope you like it!
thanks so much for your patience
User Image
v2
v3
v4
v5
i can't make my mind up so you can have all these versions lol

DREAM COME TRUE OMF