Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poltergeist Candidate

38,050 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
pantec

*screeches like a pterodactyl when i see your shop with slots open* emotion_kirakira oh gosh, i've always wanted to commission you but ever time, i didn't have the gold! I DO NOW! *happydance* hopefully you like my offer/design. sweatdrop

okie dokie. ehh. User Image Eccentric Heart & 115b for

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

with eyes filled in(not black)?

Whotasy's Princess

Star

If you do couple art, consider these two? I can offer 1.2T .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Art ref:
User Image

Or, if you don't do couples-
Consider her for 400bil?

Taken Duck

5,075 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Username: Silent Ketamine
Reference: Would you mind being the first to draw my new OC/Avi Lylend? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Offer: 300bil
Notes: Could you draw her as you see her please? Hehe I love your artwork it's adorable!! Please let me know if you accept or reject! heart heart

Trash Baby

HHHHHHHH pantec User Image

i've been lowkey stalking your posts here and there waiting to see if youd come back crying
I hope you're doing well! User Image
would you be willing to draw either of these avis for 600b?
w/o purse

or

or

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
aaaaah slots! ;w;
should i repost my offer againn? ;3;

//posted it a few pages back

Master

I have to admit, I've been stalking this thread since it was open. I'm too scare to request, i dont really have enough pure atm. Also, I think my ref wouldn't be the same to your liking. But.... I just can't resist it anymore, your art is HOLYY MOLLY BLESSED COW crying
So, yeah..
sorry I dont know what to type anymore redface

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Offer: sorry emo 150b..
Instaham

hi hun, i could definitely draw both or either request n.n let me know if you'd just like the couple art or if you'd like the single too
thank you so much! i'll get started right away

CastIes

aw babes you found me again <33
so lovely to see you still here
yasss definitely can draw that request. is it 600b for one chibi? or was it for two? and are they ordered in order of your preference? heart

Silent Ketamine

hi hun yesh i can draw your oc n.n can you please provide a short items list though or art reference as that would help out - not sure what she's wearing underneath atm, and what animal is the plushie/animal she's holding? (just so i know how to draw it) heart
Nyurla
pantec

*screeches like a pterodactyl when i see your shop with slots open* emotion_kirakira oh gosh, i've always wanted to commission you but ever time, i didn't have the gold! I DO NOW! *happydance* hopefully you like my offer/design. sweatdrop

hi sweetie i hope you don't mind if i think about this one -- just not sure if i can draw it well or not yet ;w;

Poltergeist Candidate

38,050 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
pantec
Nyurla
pantec

hi sweetie i hope you don't mind if i think about this one -- just not sure if i can draw it well or not yet ;w;

|д゚)/take your time! no worries. :3

Whotasy's Princess

Star

pantec

I'd just like the couple art for now, will send trade.
Heading off to school

Edit: actually, I'll take both.

Taken Duck

5,075 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Gah I thought you accepted me but it seems your slots are closed T^T would you still like me to post up my items list because I'm not comfortable doing that if I wasn't accepted....:/

Taken Duck

5,075 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
pantec

Silent Ketamine

hi hun yesh i can draw your oc n.n can you please provide a short items list though or art reference as that would help out - not sure what she's wearing underneath atm, and what animal is the plushie/animal she's holding? (just so i know how to draw it) heart

Hi hi here you go I'm so confused on if you are still drawing or not but here is the item list she has not yet been drawn T^T
Face:
Across Blush- Blush
Lolada's Hateful Stare- Eyes Base (Black)
Little Lucie 3rd Gen.- Part of Eyes
SDPlus #523 Madison- Mouth
Hair:
Ghosting Around- Hair Base
Deity of Aurelian- Hair Bangs
Outfit/Accesories:
Mournful Bear Bones- Undershirt (isn't really visible in avi/picture)
Mournful Friendly Ghost- Arm Mod/ Sweater (The item in her arms is a little ghost or cute ghoul thing if you look closely you can see the zig-zag tail it has
Loafing Around- Leg Mod (white long socks)
I suppose she could also be wearing white bathing suit ish bottoms? The sweater is so long it doesn't show though
Hope this is enough! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces