Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter as of 04/11/08

+1 1 100.0% [ 1647 ]
Total Votes:[ 1647 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 3196 3197 3198 > >> >>> »|

Hello!! Hehe, well, not sure if I want people lining up just yet. I guess this is a test run to see how well (and how fast) I can crank out some decent art work! I want to actually finish everything in 3 days...which would be quite the record setter for me with this much artwork xD

I guess for now I want to finish 5...then take up another set of 5, that sort of thing. This is my first time with an art shop, so it's all new to me @___@

I appreciate the help though Gisella!! ^__^
3 days? xD

I meant I'd bump to have people notice your shop, see your art, and then subscribe to the thread and keep track of when you have open slots, etc. That kind of thing, not to flood you with orders, since you already have a slots system anyway. 3nodding Unless that's what you understood and you don't want too many people interested in your shop. ^^;
Gisella
3 days? xD

I meant I'd bump to have people notice your shop, see your art, and then subscribe to the thread and keep track of when you have open slots, etc. That kind of thing, not to flood you with orders, since you already have a slots system anyway. 3nodding Unless that's what you understood and you don't want too many people interested in your shop. ^^;

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh xD

Lmao...sorry...like I said, this is my first time doing this so I still don't fully understand everything xD But now I get what you mean hehe sweatdrop

xD

It's nothing, but you're welcome. ^^
*randomly bumps* ninja
*randomly bumps again* ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items