Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter as of 04/11/08

+1 1 100.0% [ 1647 ]
Total Votes:[ 1647 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 3196 3197 3198 > >> >>> »|

Sorry for taking so long to reply. >_<

I'd forgotten tomorrow was the 15th. I hope the items are good. I haven't liked the MC's lately. xp
Wait... was your avi sitting before? Sorry, it bugs me that it seems different to me. xD
Lol, yea, I've always been sitting xD

I didn't realize tomorrow's the 15th until I saw that little promo on the first page about the MCs for April. xd
Aw, I was sure you'd say you'd been standing before. xd gonk

I sometimes hope MC's aren't that great so I don't have to buy them. xD *stingy* Not this time, though. ^^;
Hahah I think the dress gives the illusion as if I was standing cause it's so poofy >__<

I always find at least one thing about the MCs I like, but other than that, they kinda suck lately xD
I love that dress and the Winter Rose in general. 3nodding

Yeah... this year hasn't been very good for MC's. Some cash shop items kinda make up for it, though. Sometimes there's too much stuff I want to buy being released at once. o.o
Your art's sooo pretty! I'm in love with it!

Do you take bribes? heart

I really want art from you. crying
@ Glitter Ninja: Hello :B

@ CherryBlossom: Which avi is better, my current, or the one I had before:

User Image

The only difference is the slippers (and the collar, but it doesn't matter much).
Gisella
@ Glitter Ninja: Hello :B

@ CherryBlossom: Which avi is better, my current, or the one I had before:

User Image

The only difference is the slippers (and the collar, but it doesn't matter much).

I think the kitty slippers look better. biggrin
Glitter_Ninja
I think the kitty slippers look better. biggrin

I like them better too, except they're shaped funny and bug me a little. ^^; The seals bug me too, though. Plus they're kind of bluish. >_<

Thanks. :]
I agree! I like it with the kitty slippers cause the seals have a weird blue tint to it O_o

I want a lot of stuff that I can't have right now gonk Just gotta take the time to save save save whee
Yeah, the bluish tint is annoying. It's too blue to go with white and too white to go with angelic blue. Poor seals. ;_;

Are you "questing" for anything in particular right now, or just wanting random stuff?
Sorry for the late response gonk

Umm...I'm not much of a quester to be honest xD I just like getting random stuff and trying to set it up in different ways. Cause I get bored of a certain look fairly quickly sweatdrop This is the longest I've ever kept this look o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff