Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter as of 04/11/08

+1 1 100.0% [ 1647 ]
Total Votes:[ 1647 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 3196 3197 3198 > >> >>> »|

I think I'm gonna wait it out to see what it becomes. You never know, the last few phases could be really cool :3 Considering it was $7.50, I think it'll look nice towards the end x3

I personally liked how Biancamella and Hermes have been turning out. whee
Yeah, I think the Rose might improve. It has to, since people have complained so much and since it was so expensive.

I really like the Biancamella except for the fact that I need to get like 2 more so I can equip them at the same time. xD Hermes' Moon too, but some poses of it I don't like... mostly the later moon ones -- it bugs me how some of them can't be equipped without a huge golden scarf. sweatdrop
I have a few Biancamella's but it's not enough lol. But then again, I don't really wanna equip every single pose >__< It's better to design around it too :3 I like the cute leaf ears, the gold wing, and the scarf for Hermes x3 Too bad I only have two of 'em or else I'd wanna equip 'em all *o* I'll have to wait quite some time before it reaches the final phases cause it's only a 7th gen >__<
I didn't kill my wife!

The only evolving item I have is the Drome egg, 3rd gen...I spend all my cash on the collectibles. sweatdrop

I don't care!
CherryBlossom112
I have a few Biancamella's but it's not enough lol. But then again, I don't really wanna equip every single pose >__< It's better to design around it too :3 I like the cute leaf ears, the gold wing, and the scarf for Hermes x3 Too bad I only have two of 'em or else I'd wanna equip 'em all *o* I'll have to wait quite some time before it reaches the final phases cause it's only a 7th gen >__<

Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't want to equip something like a full Biancamella outfit, but I've been tekteking stuff, and sometimes avis can use up to 3 or even 4 at once, since there are so many poses. I only have 2, though.

I like those poses for the Moon too. 3nodding Mine's a third gen, but it'll still take a bit to reach the final stage... it's like... 6 weeks behind th 1st gen?
Kaylin Fakkyuu Monk
I didn't kill my wife!

The only evolving item I have is the Drome egg, 3rd gen...I spend all my cash on the collectibles. sweatdrop

I don't care!

I really like the first 2 stages of the egg. 3nodding
Hahah then if mine is a 7th gen, it'll take forever xD Well, whatever, I can wait rofl
You can enjoy all the stages as you go through them. 3nodding I say that, but I'm totally impatient when it comes to mine. xDD
Gisella
You can enjoy all the stages as you go through them. 3nodding I say that, but I'm totally impatient when it comes to mine. xDD

I get impatient too xD Cause My Biancamella are a 4th, 5th and 6th generation and I already want it to get to the last stage >___< I want the cool pink hair, dress, wings, and the aura *o*
Me too. whee I'm lucky that mine are 2ng gen, but if I get more they'll have to be 6th gen, since they're the cheapest. xP
But even that doesn't seem so cheap to me xD Prices fly User Image
I gotta go shower and help my friend with something >__< Afterwards I gotta finish up your sketch, clean it up and send it your way for approval and then I can continue to color it x3
Yeah, they've gone up a lot in thlast couple of days. I should have bought one before. ;_;

Alright, I'll talk to you later. I'm looking forward to seeing the sketch.. whee
I'm so sorry sweetie...my friend ended up taking too much of my time and now I'm behind schedule ;o; I'll work on the sketches tonight and send 'em tomorrow >___<

*dies*
Well, I finished the sketch Gisella xD But I'm gonna scan it in tomorrow morning cause I gotta go to bed now sweatdrop I hope you like it whee Well, we'll see xD

G'night :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces