TheDoctor18's Partner

Sparkly Entrepreneur

3,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
Crimson Carmen
Deserves Karma

Yea you can PM me if you'd like, I dont mind.

The forms of payment I'm accepting is Gaia Platinum, GaiaCash and RLC. We can discuss pricing depending on request & whatnot. I'm not much familiar with the switch over either so you're not alone emotion_bigheart

well gaia cash is easier cause it's always stay the same, but gold amount is like what? My million gold is like worthless now emo
100% agree. crying Make your request with whatever you wish, I'm viewing all requests equally regardless of method

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Deserves Karma
100% agree. crying Make your request with whatever you wish, I'm viewing all requests equally regardless of method

whatever I wish? Are you a genie? xd

But I seriously don't know what to put in for the value. I mean I'm look at the your wishlist and I'm like omg, I need to sell an arm and leg and more of my organs rofl

TheDoctor18's Partner

Sparkly Entrepreneur

3,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
Crimson Carmen
Deserves Karma

whatever I wish? Are you a genie? xd

But I seriously don't know what to put in for the value. I mean I'm look at the your wishlist and I'm like omg, I need to sell an arm and leg and more of my organs rofl

Tbh the Wishlist on this page is pretty outdated, the one on my profile is a better representation of what I'm currently searching for, but I agree those can be really high priced & honestly some of the stuff on there is just long-term goals.
On my Art site I put Headshots for $5, waist-ups at $15, and Fullbodies at $35.
So really up to you if just items or G-cash sweatdrop Just whatever you feel is fair will most-likely be okay with me. I'm not too picky & I completely understand needing to pay for actual life stuff and all. emotion_bigheart

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Deserves Karma

Tbh the Wishlist on this page is pretty outdated, the one on my profile is a better representation of what I'm currently searching for, but I agree those can be really high priced & honestly some of the stuff on there is just long-term goals.
On my Art site I put Headshots for $5, waist-ups at $15, and Fullbodies at $35.
So really up to you if just items or G-cash sweatdrop Just whatever you feel is fair will most-likely be okay with me. I'm not too picky & I completely understand needing to pay for actual life stuff and all. emotion_bigheart

ok I'll look and see then. Hopefully you got some old items that you want. I have no idea of any of the new items past 2012 or so rofl

Think you can take a look at my sig and see if there's anything that interest you in drawing? It's been so ages, I should update but oh well it's all good.
Deserves Karma
I3lue I3utterfly
Her for 1tril? Or the couple for 2tril?
https://i.imgur.com/R2EYzeE.jpg
User Image

Secondary outfit:
https://i.imgur.com/rOwvpCb.jpg
User Image
User Image

Archer/sniper outfit:
https://i.imgur.com/pd4h3En.jpg
User Image

Lord:
User Image

Extra request! Draw her with this cute guy?

Ashe:
https://i.imgur.com/LZtToxr.jpg
User Image

https://i.imgur.com/mRiVLUo.png

User Image

She's so beautiful emotion_bigheart
I'll see what strikes me in the moment, but I do enjoy the idea of a couple's picture. I'll reply back once I'm working on it to let you know what i've chosen to do emotion_yatta

Thank you c:
Okie dokie Let me know then

Dangerous Dabbler

5,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Combative Wife

10,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Distrustul Officer 50
Any interest in my night elf for 1T?
if weapon and leather armor doesn't work she does have this lovely black dress

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Name: Nymphie
Height: 6 ft. 9 in.
Build: Lean muscles,curvy waist to help with transformations.
Aesthetics: Mauve Skin color, pale cherry blossom shade on lips medium lips, they aren't painted just the natural shade for night elves.
Hair: Silver( Length remained waist long until Mists of Pandaria expedition to which it then remained shoulder length to this day)

Eyes: Silver with Golden/Amber lining
Face Markings:Wings
Weapon: Staff is always a weapon of choice
Armor: Leather armor, finger-less gloves or the black gloves with exoskeleton feature works. As a feral druid Nymphie prefers to wear little heavy armor to make transformation easier. She only wears one shoulder pauldron on her left shoulder. Nymphie prefers to wear a small tattered shawl around her shoulders; that was given by her former mentor in Darnassus. She mostly wears leather bindings to keep her modesty in terms of her top.Her main priority is to be light. For her bottom she has a multi-belted waist clothing that allows her to carry some of her potions, even though she can heal she'd rather not. She wears a quarter skirt type cloth that goes to mid thigh since shorts only go past her butt cheeks. Her boots are knee high and she wear straps mid thigh that meet her skirt. Of course arm guards. Most of the coloring on her clothing is leather based and on the darker shade to avoid being detected in the shadows.
Accessories: Single earring with 3 leaves on it, green, purple, and blue. A leather strapped head jewel with the the crescent moon shape that rests on her forehead. Two black rings on each hand opposite the middle fingers used for minor enchantments and minimal protection. Always wears a Leather collar with a small tear-shaped emerald embedded in the middle.
Personality: Nymphie is somber and pensive but still carries a beautiful and charismatic aura

Galactic Dark Elf

Deserves Karma
Elfy Ariake
c: I don't suppose you would consider this little moth for 1tril?

Currency switched to using less numbers after everything, so are you meaning 1trill Platinum in its new state? Or how Platinum used to be set up? sweatdrop

XD 1T gold. According to the little table I'm looking at it would be about 100k plat.

TheDoctor18's Partner

Sparkly Entrepreneur

3,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
yundere

Hi, just checking in with a sketch of your Dragon guy to make sure the details I've added looked correct. At the tip of his tail, is it floof or fire like a Charizard? Just making sure before I make finalizations on the sketch and start on the line working + Coloring.

User Image

TheDoctor18's Partner

Sparkly Entrepreneur

3,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
Elfy Ariake
Deserves Karma
Elfy Ariake

Currency switched to using less numbers after everything, so are you meaning 1trill Platinum in its new state? Or how Platinum used to be set up? sweatdrop

XD 1T gold. According to the little table I'm looking at it would be about 100k plat.

Thank you for clarifying lol, my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I thought you were talking about Platinum. 100kPlat is a very acceptable amount, so I'll be keeping you in consideration heart I'll quote you when I've started the drawing process.

Galactic Dark Elf

Deserves Karma
Elfy Ariake
Deserves Karma
Elfy Ariake

Thank you for clarifying lol, my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I thought you were talking about Platinum. 100kPlat is a very acceptable amount, so I'll be keeping you in consideration heart I'll quote you when I've started the drawing process.

XD Someday I should take the time to learn the platinum conversation. I've been much too lazy about it. Thank you for keeping my little moth in consideration~ heart

Siyaahi's Prince

Biggest Trash

Deserves Karma
yundere

Hi, just checking in with a sketch of your Dragon guy to make sure the details I've added looked correct. At the tip of his tail, is it floof or fire like a Charizard? Just making sure before I make finalizations on the sketch and start on the line working + Coloring.

User Image

crying i love it so much omg his pose and expression are perfect ;o;
would i be able to request a slight change in the horns???
the smaller vintage horn is from the same horn as the big black one, whilst the right is only one smaller vintage horn! ;v;
User Image

for his tail its floof! <3

TheDoctor18's Partner

Sparkly Entrepreneur

3,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
yundere
Deserves Karma
yundere

User Image

the smaller vintage horn is from the same horn as the big black one, whilst the right is only one smaller vintage horn! ;v;
User Image

Alrighty, thank you for the corrections, I'd hate for you to dislike it at the end when it's fixable in the present emotion_bigheart
I'll get back to work on him first thing in the morning. I just got home from our Thanksgiving festivities.

Siyaahi's Prince

Biggest Trash

Deserves Karma
yundere
Deserves Karma
yundere

User Image

User Image

Alrighty, thank you for the corrections, I'd hate for you to dislike it at the end when it's fixable in the present emotion_bigheart
I'll get back to work on him first thing in the morning. I just got home from our Thanksgiving festivities.

of course!! take all the time you need ;v; <3
hope you had a great time with the thanksgiving festivities~

TheDoctor18's Partner

Sparkly Entrepreneur

3,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
yundere
Deserves Karma
yundere
Deserves Karma
yundere

User Image

User Image

of course!! take all the time you need ;v; <3
hope you had a great time with the thanksgiving festivities~

The hair item I think has a lil ponytail strand in the back, making sure thats actually part of his hair or if I shouldn't include it. It looked a little strange on mine but if it's meant to be there I'll keep it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff