• Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
WΞŁᑕØᗰΞ
to my art shop,
I currently have this as a bribe-only
since I have a hard time knowing how to price myself,
feeling I may over or under value myself,
and wanting others to offer what they can.

You can bribe with gold, items, or a GC gift card?
I've included wishlist items below in a spoiler.

I can't force myself to be interested in every request but i'll try User Image

Please remember I'm easily contacted through PM and QUOTING.
---I'm working on selling RLC on a website I'm building,
so if you'd like to support me that way I'd more than greatly appreciate it.
User Image---

+Will | -Wont
+Singles | -Robotics
+Couples | -Muscles
+Ladies | -Overly furry
+Avis | -Anything inappropriate
+OCs | -Backgrounds

Examples:

[X][X][X]
Sketches Example.

When I finish Art I'll do my best to post them below as more examples~:

Wishlist/item bribes

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

--Pick whichever you'd like to offer, or add it to the total bribe.
honestly not expecting the more expensive ones.. only because I don't know if my stuff is even that good.

Siyaahi's Prince

Biggest Trash

consider any of my kids for 40kp and User Image?? ;v;

lucian???

he has loooong white hair and red eyes and likes smoking with a long pipe
personality: seductive, unreadable, mysterious, loves to tease others/make them flustered
User Image

kimono/drape ideas!

User Image

note: his kimono pattern/colours aren't 100% set in stone and he probs has a pretty big wardrobe so feel free to get creative with it if u want ; v ;

if you wish, you can ignore his other bracelets but please draw the rosary on his arm~

art of lucian
User Image

or beatrice?
the flowers are optional! she has grey hair with light green eyes <3
User Image
personality: shy, introverted, judgmental, aloof, 100% plays favourites (basically only w/ nyx who is her gf)

maybe draw her in any of these outfits?? o:

the first one is her most common outfit!! if you would like to draw her in anything else just lmk ;v;
User Image
User ImageUser Image

or one of these fancier dresses?
User Image
User Image

art of beatrice~

User Image
User Image

or yue??
yue is a smol pretty boy ; v ; (very short, 153cm/5'1??)
usually wears backless white button up shirts (or very loose white shirts), very short black pants
can be either shoeless or have thigh high stockings + black shoes ;v;

personality: he is optimistic/cheery/cheeky. likes to act more cute/innocent than he actually is to fool others but usually means well. loves the moon and the stars
User Image

alternative outfits!!

User Image

other art refs
User Image

or rini?
User Image
the lil horns on her head are actually hair buns ;v;
and she has lil side braids that go above her ears~

very wip angel bby

he generally wears a black suit with red gloves!
User Image
User Image

draconic warlord
User Image

Dangerous Dabbler

5,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Heyo! I really like your style, it gives the subject kinda life.

Anyways, it's been a long time since I've bribed, do I say I want to bribe you and then you say if you'll draw me and then I offer the item, or I offer the item/gold and then you tell me?

TheDoctor18's Partner

Sparkly Entrepreneur

3,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
yundere
consider any of my kids for 40kp and User Image?? ;v;

lucian???

he has loooong white hair and red eyes and likes smoking with a long pipe
personality: seductive, unreadable, mysterious, loves to tease others/make them flustered
User Image

kimono/drape ideas!

User Image

note: his kimono pattern/colours aren't 100% set in stone and he probs has a pretty big wardrobe so feel free to get creative with it if u want ; v ;

if you wish, you can ignore his other bracelets but please draw the rosary on his arm~

art of lucian
User Image

or beatrice?
the flowers are optional! she has grey hair with light green eyes <3
User Image
personality: shy, introverted, judgmental, aloof, 100% plays favourites (basically only w/ nyx who is her gf)

maybe draw her in any of these outfits?? o:

the first one is her most common outfit!! if you would like to draw her in anything else just lmk ;v;
User Image
User ImageUser Image

or one of these fancier dresses?
User Image
User Image

art of beatrice~

User Image
User Image

or yue??
yue is a smol pretty boy ; v ; (very short, 153cm/5'1??)
usually wears backless white button up shirts (or very loose white shirts), very short black pants
can be either shoeless or have thigh high stockings + black shoes ;v;

personality: he is optimistic/cheery/cheeky. likes to act more cute/innocent than he actually is to fool others but usually means well. loves the moon and the stars
User Image

alternative outfits!!

User Image

other art refs
User Image

or rini?
User Image
the lil horns on her head are actually hair buns ;v;
and she has lil side braids that go above her ears~

very wip angel bby

he generally wears a black suit with red gloves!
User Image
User Image

draconic warlord
User Image

Oh my goodness they're adorable af. heart
Def considering, I'll get back to you on which one I've chosen <3

TheDoctor18's Partner

Sparkly Entrepreneur

3,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
BigBadBla

Anyways, it's been a long time since I've bribed, do I say I want to bribe you and then you say if you'll draw me and then I offer the item, or I offer the item/gold and then you tell me?
You had the right idea on the first part, show me what you're interested in being drawn & how much you're willing to pay. From there it's on me to be willing to draw the character for the price. If I love the character a lot, but feel the price might not be right with what you're wanting to be done then I'll see if we can reach a price agreement <3

The currency got changed recently (I recently re-joined the community) so I'm still trying to figure out what is fair pricing considering how things are priced in the marketplace.

Dangerous Dabbler

5,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Deserves Karma
BigBadBla

You had the right idea on the first part, show me what you're interested in being drawn & how much you're willing to pay. From there it's on me to be willing to draw the character for the price. If I love the character a lot, but feel the price might not be right with what you're wanting to be done then I'll see if we can reach a price agreement <3

The currency got changed recently (I recently re-joined the community) so I'm still trying to figure out what is fair pricing considering how things are priced in the marketplace.

I most definitely understand, I've been back on maybe a few days and someone showed me how to switch to platinum which is kind of.. more normal... better than seeing trillions of gold. For instance coco is around like 55kp and kiki average is around 67-70kp~ which is about the 1.5 I would expect from back when things were normal. Anyway, looking at the previous offer it is clear to me that I don't have nearly enough plat to warrant wasting your time! o_o;. You have phenomenal art, people will eat it up. Good luck and welcome back!
Her for 1tril? Or the couple for 2tril?
https://i.imgur.com/R2EYzeE.jpg
User Image

Secondary outfit:
https://i.imgur.com/rOwvpCb.jpg
User Image
User Image

Archer/sniper outfit:
https://i.imgur.com/pd4h3En.jpg
User Image

Lord:
User Image

Extra request! Draw her with this cute guy?

Ashe:
https://i.imgur.com/LZtToxr.jpg
User Image

https://i.imgur.com/mRiVLUo.png

User Image

TheDoctor18's Partner

Sparkly Entrepreneur

3,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
BigBadBla
Deserves Karma
BigBadBla

I most definitely understand, I've been back on maybe a few days and someone showed me how to switch to platinum which is kind of.. more normal... better than seeing trillions of gold. For instance coco is around like 55kp and kiki average is around 67-70kp~ which is about the 1.5 I would expect from back when things were normal. Anyway, looking at the previous offer it is clear to me that I don't have nearly enough plat to warrant wasting your time! o_o;. You have phenomenal art, people will eat it up. Good luck and welcome back!
Hey man, no worries honestly. Feel free to come back whenever even if just to chat. I certainly do enjoy the company.

TheDoctor18's Partner

Sparkly Entrepreneur

3,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
I3lue I3utterfly
Her for 1tril? Or the couple for 2tril?
https://i.imgur.com/R2EYzeE.jpg
User Image

Secondary outfit:
https://i.imgur.com/rOwvpCb.jpg
User Image
User Image

Archer/sniper outfit:
https://i.imgur.com/pd4h3En.jpg
User Image

Lord:
User Image

Extra request! Draw her with this cute guy?

Ashe:
https://i.imgur.com/LZtToxr.jpg
User Image

https://i.imgur.com/mRiVLUo.png

User Image

She's so beautiful emotion_bigheart
I'll see what strikes me in the moment, but I do enjoy the idea of a couple's picture. I'll reply back once I'm working on it to let you know what i've chosen to do emotion_yatta

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Deserves Karma

you have some nice arts! But I don't know how the prices are anymore these days. Can I ask you here or in the pm? Notice there's the feature of GC gift card?

Galactic Dark Elf

c: I don't suppose you would consider this little moth for 1tril?

TheDoctor18's Partner

Sparkly Entrepreneur

3,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
Crimson Carmen
Deserves Karma

you have some nice arts! But I don't know how the prices are anymore these days. Can I ask you here or in the pm? Notice there's the feature of GC gift card?

Yea you can PM me if you'd like, I dont mind.

The forms of payment I'm accepting is Gaia Platinum, GaiaCash and RLC. We can discuss pricing depending on request & whatnot. I'm not much familiar with the switch over either so you're not alone emotion_bigheart

TheDoctor18's Partner

Sparkly Entrepreneur

3,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
Elfy Ariake
c: I don't suppose you would consider this little moth for 1tril?

Currency switched to using less numbers after everything, so are you meaning 1trill Platinum in its new state? Or how Platinum used to be set up? sweatdrop

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Deserves Karma

Yea you can PM me if you'd like, I dont mind.

The forms of payment I'm accepting is Gaia Platinum, GaiaCash and RLC. We can discuss pricing depending on request & whatnot. I'm not much familiar with the switch over either so you're not alone emotion_bigheart

well gaia cash is easier cause it's always stay the same, but gold amount is like what? My million gold is like worthless now emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff