Welcome to Gaia! ::

More finished! heart

Mystical Elf (darker version) 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lina 3nodding

AndrAIa and sandslash whee

Hope you like them!

If you could all send the trades that would be great! heart
Aw, they're so gorgeous! heart Thanks! I love mine~ The Pokeball on that girl's is a great touch, too. x3
Thankyou! heart

I'm glad you like it smile

Thanks very much for the tip btw biggrin
I'm going to enter Kia's art contest. 3nodding I'm not entering for the halo though, not even any prize because there's no way i can possibly win, but i'm entering for fun and the fact that she'll have a few more pictures from me in the end. ^^
~BUMP~ heart blaugh
Oooh! Me like! Me like! So did you say that was a couple or single? Your post kinda confused me whee ...
Chii11
I'm going to enter Kia's art contest. 3nodding I'm not entering for the halo though, not even any prize because there's no way i can possibly win, but i'm entering for fun and the fact that she'll have a few more pictures from me in the end. ^^
sweet. Its fun!!! I get to judge it again too!!
AndrAIa
Oooh! Me like! Me like! So did you say that was a couple or single? Your post kinda confused me whee ...

biggrin Sorry, I ment I will charge you single, cos sandslash isn't exactly big 3nodding

EDIT: I randomly gave you fangs aswell, I hope you don't mind, I thought they fitted in the picture xd heart
Chii: You said you wanted colors similar to Lady deladrias, does that mean you want red and green? 3nodding
Snow_Blossom
Chii: You said you wanted colors similar to Lady deladrias, does that mean you want red and green? 3nodding

Thanks for linking to us Snow chan!! heart
I have finished chii's! 3nodding

I hope you like it!

If you could send the trade that would be great heart
wow! I love it! It's so cute! whee heart
*sends trade*
Thankyou very much, I'm glad you like it! whee heart
Snow_Blossom
AndrAIa

biggrin Sorry, I ment I will charge you single, cos sandslash isn't exactly big 3nodding

EDIT: I randomly gave you fangs aswell, I hope you don't mind, I thought they fitted in the picture xd heart
Kay! I'll send the trade now! But I'm going in like... 2 min and wont be back till Monday o_o;; . Sorry to have to make you wait ^^; .
What I mean by the above post is I'm sending the trade but I might not be able to complete it right now ^^; .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff