Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hehe sure smile
I'm having to make this really quick!

Size: Full body
Line color: Rainbow
Pose/Expression: AndrAIa holding Sandslash. If you want you can do a cute face but if you do that put a heart to xD'' . But this face is good 3nodding .
Image(s):
AndrAIa + Sandslash
User Image + (Top one)User Image
Samples:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/AndrAIa/Art/AndrAIa_Sandslash_Limeade.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/AndrAIa/Art/AndrAIa-Sandslash_Anime_Sinistertranquility.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/AndrAIasAlbum/AndrAIa%20and%20Sandslash/Glyf.png

I need to rush off but I'll check back in the morning. Does Sandslash count as an extra person or do you have special price/does he count?

Gota run! Be back like, first thing in the morning kay?
Hey! Your art is really cute! I just have to have one of these! ^-^ heart

I would like a full body of my avatar dressed like this:
User Image

and i want the color to be like the color you used on lady delaidra. it's pretty. 3nodding
Andrala:

No I'll draw sandslash for you at the same price xd

Ill put you on the list smile

Chii:

Ok sure smile

Ill add you too

After these orders though, I'm afraid I have to close my list, I'm getting a bit swamped with orders. Sorry! crying
oh yeah, and can you have me say, "daisuki yo minna heart "?
Hehe sure smile
I have completed the angleic version of Mysticalelf smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I hope you like it! heart
gosh, your art is just so cute. It's inspiring for some reason. heart
what tools do you use for coloring AND drawing? what is EVERYTHING you use and what do you use it for? I would really love to know. whee heart
Ooh thankyou smile

I use pencil and biro when I am drawing the picture on paper. And to colour it (its very simple xp ) I just use the Tool "retouch - Colour to target" on Paint shop pro 7. smile
I love the pic you did of me!!!!! Its great!!!
Snow_Blossom
Ooh thankyou smile

I use pencil and biro when I am drawing the picture on paper. And to colour it (its very simple xp ) I just use the Tool "retouch - Colour to target" on Paint shop pro 7. smile
ah, i have painter 9, but it's not installed on my compooper yet. I must do that! gonk
ghettoninga04

biggrin I'm glad you like it!
Snow_Blossom
ghettoninga04

biggrin I'm glad you like it!

You should enter in a good art contest. Enter in my gf's art contest. The link is in my siggy. You could win a halo!?!
Oo I have seen that art contest biggrin

I doubt I would be good enough to win though sweatdrop

I did actually paint a picture of her avatar though, I didn't like it that much so I didn't enter it. It's in a different style to these chibi things xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff