Welcome to Gaia! ::

very nice! whee
Thankyou ^^

Yours is just done ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here you go! whee heart

I tried to do the colours like you asked but it went very wrong, it turned out looking a bit weird, I hope this is ok! ^^
I love it, thanks! heart
Yuku Okami
I love it, thanks! heart

whee heart

Amateur Prophet

*drags topic back to top of list*
Hello all, This is Snow Blossom here! ^^

This is my new Character Aoi_hato so if I post here as her, its snow, okies? ninja heart

Anyone who has already in the middle of a trade or something with snow, I will log in as her as complete it when nessecary, so no worries! 3nodding

I also must apologise for my delay in posting commissions, over the last couple of days I have been busy with commitments IRL, so I have been unable to complete the drawings. I have time now though so I will have them done very soon! whee

Thanks everyone! 4laugh
May I also ask, which (or all) of the couple requests are for valentines day? Just so I know if their are any priorities I need to take into account. ^^
Mine. whee
Hehe sure ^^

Finished commish for Chocolate mousse heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I hope you like it!

I dunno whether you have already sent/confirmed trade with snow, Ill have a looksie heart
Oh~ When you do mine...can you not put our names on it? :d
Porkie Oppums
*is scared of how it will turn out* sad

If you don't want a drawing any more and would like to withdraw your order thats fine, just say so, rather than PMing me or posting about how you don't like them sweatdrop heart
Porkie Oppums
Oh~ When you do mine...can you not put our names on it? :d

Ok smile
Aoi_hato
Porkie Oppums
If you don't want a drawing any more and would like to withdraw your order thats fine, just say so, rather than PMing me or posting about how you don't like them sweatdrop heart
Well...I like...some of them...which is why I'm scared. XD;;
I can't predict how it will come out, though. If it came out like the ones I like...that would be great and so worth the 5k. D;
I wasn't trying to be mean. confused
Porkie Oppums
Aoi_hato
Porkie Oppums
Well...I like...some of them...which is why I'm scared. XD;;
I can't predict how it will come out, though. If it came out like the ones I like...that would be great. D;
I wasn't trying to be mean. confused

No its alright, I'm wasn't insulted! xd heart

Its just you have been saying how you like the more recent ones less, and I was wondering for you sake, if you wanted me to continue on you drawing. heart

I can try and make you drawing more like the previous ones, and if you are not satisfied with it you can have a full refund ^^
Sounds fair. XD;;
*tries to spread joy* heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas