• The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
SilentBreeze90
BloodAngel95
SilentBreeze90
ninja I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive again on gaia... Sort of. XD

same here!
still trying to get back into it

To be honest, I'm finding it a bit difficult to get back into things here. All the items have changed, most of my old friends are gone (with the exception of my dear chii, of course), I don't have time for a real roleplay anymore, and I feel like I'm too old for most of the conversations I see going around in the forums. xD

Who knew it would be so difficult... sweatdrop

Well gaia in general has all type or people old or young. Most of the people I know that are still on gaia are a bit older than me too
I'm pretty sure you can find some to talk to regardless of age and if something you don't know well you just learn something new

as for new item, you can never catch up on that lol My wish list grew double the size since I been back

Shy Cat

51,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Coloring Champion 0

Party Enabler

Party Enabler

Magical Kitten

Sayuu

User Image
      User Image

Ah that's true! So how have you been lately?? ^^

It's been a bit of a tough year for me. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer, my grandfather passed away, and I've been having a recurring allergic reaction that the doctors can't identify or stop. Plus, work has been less than understanding about these issues in the midst of Covid, so I'm in the midst of trying to get my incompetent boss fired.

But on the plus side, I'm applying to an MBA program, that seems really interesting, and I think I have a pretty good chance of getting in with a decent scholarship, so even though I've been busy and stressed out, I also have something to look forward to.

Magical Kitten

BloodAngel95
Well gaia in general has all type or people old or young. Most of the people I know that are still on gaia are a bit older than me too
I'm pretty sure you can find some to talk to regardless of age and if something you don't know well you just learn something new

as for new item, you can never catch up on that lol My wish list grew double the size since I been back

Haha, those are both very true points. I've only done simple searches for my favourite colours in the marketplace, but I've already more than tripled my wishlist xD

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

SuperSagi's Princess

Hopeless Romantic

43,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Waffles! 25
SilentBreeze90
It's been a bit of a tough year for me. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer, my grandfather passed away, and I've been having a recurring allergic reaction that the doctors can't identify or stop. Plus, work has been less than understanding about these issues in the midst of Covid, so I'm in the midst of trying to get my incompetent boss fired.

But on the plus side, I'm applying to an MBA program, that seems really interesting, and I think I have a pretty good chance of getting in with a decent scholarship, so even though I've been busy and stressed out, I also have something to look forward to.

User Image
      User Image

I'm sorry, Girl.. Co-Vid alone is too much to deal with RN, I can't even imagine what you're going through. : (
        Try to stay strong and positive, and hopefully, all the bad things will be over soon.

Glad you at least got something to keep the smile on your face. emotion_bigheart

Party Enabler

Party Enabler

BloodAngel95
I agree with you. the nice thing about gaia is no matter what age the person you're talking to is, you can still try to find something to talk about. I learn new things all the time. It makes me realize even more that it's worth putting myself out there because there are so many good people in the world. And most of us are here on gaia xD

Party Enabler

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces