Welcome to Gaia! ::

For the avatar -- please make sure there is no background.

Send it in image form. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
If it's possible, please have the bg transparent, Dress-Up size image. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
I'm not drawing anything, I'm literally slapping all the avis together~ 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 7 ]
Sooo just send the avi :> 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 4 ]
FROM EVERYONE WHO COMPLETED 50+ DAYS!!! 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]

Eloquent Lover

Sayuu
Kikio-San

Kix! Send me your Discord Info.? Thought I could grab you from the Challenge server, but can't find you.
And appearently I've had you on DA the whole time. 3nodding
Seek to be worth knowing...
Yeah, I left that channel when stuff was going down.
I'll PM it to you. =3

...rather than be well known.

Sexy Sex Symbol

25,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
faery nuff
pick an approved request
User Image

Sassmaster Host

Comments: I drew Poppy for Sassmaster Host.
I saw you requested art in my thread yesterday but I ran out of steam!
I hope she's ok
heart

Faery! Omg she's adorable! Her eyes and general expression are so sweet, and I love the attention to detail on her different patterns (which honestly I figured would put off most artists). Most especially I love the variety of wildflowers in her vessel!! That's what I was sort of envisioning originally but it was more than I could quite pull off at my current skill level.

Your drawings, with all their crosshatching and stippling and detail, are so fun, and I'm tickled to bits to have one of one of my characters. Thank you so much! whee heart

Edit: Almost forgot, should I credit your DeviantArt?

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
        Day # Forty-three
        Theme: Star Wars, Skunk

User Image
        User Image

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

TechnicalAo
Amai_Neiko
TechnicalAo
Amai_Neiko
TechnicalAo

That's good! I cannot physically bring myself to draw and when I do feel creative, I'm making designs for my online shop, so I just caaannnnoootttt lately I'm so out of spoons lol

Hehe yeah I had a friend tell me about the spoon analogy, it's difficult when you're running on low to no spoons. I have some kind of sickness possibly something like MS or chronic inflammatory disease so when I'm having a rough day it reflects in my art. Sometimes I draw something like the dolphins and sometimes I can do much better like this. User Image

That's awesome though because you're able to make artwork to sell and support yourself when you can. ^w^

It really is. I get a lot of looks when I say I may eventually need to amputate my arm but that is the reality. It's already so useless and they already want to try another surgery because "it's the only real other option" aside from constant pain relief injections
That's super cute!!
And yes in theory I would lol

I'm so sorry to hear that, i hope it doesn't come down to amputation. I've had one corticosteroid shot in my foot once and I cried so badly so I can somewhat understand why getting those shots often for pain would suck. redface

Thank you! I always hope for more good days where I can make better art. 3nodding

NGL it will. Better than letting my arm deteriorate over the years until it's useless flesh. I'd much rather replace it before then.
The shots hurt at the time but they work, but the issue is I have a lot of pain all over my arm so one shot isn't going to cut it anymore
Those days will come, worry not~

I applaud your mental fortitude, you're very strong and I hope when it does happen that it makes things better.

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

Alec Ikiiki
For those whom may be interested, I am safely back from the hospital and my surgeries
were a success. I was in surgery for 1.5 hours and recuperation for 3. I am back home
now and I’s time to sleep. So good day, good night, and I’ll see you alll later.

Yay I'm happy to hear from you that everything went well! Sleep well and take it easy!! 4laugh emotion_bigheart

Sexy Sex Symbol

25,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Alec Ikiiki
For those whom may be interested, I am safely back from the hospital and my surgeries
were a success. I was in surgery for 1.5 hours and recuperation for 3. I am back home
now and I’s time to sleep. So good day, good night, and I’ll see you alll later.

Oh that's good to hear! Sleep well! smile heart

Manly Man-Lover

lol, today's theme is star wars and we're finishing up the first season of the mandalorian.

-I- Bitty -I-'s Rizzler

Man-Hungry Treat

27,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Amai_Neiko
TechnicalAo
Amai_Neiko
TechnicalAo
Amai_Neiko
TechnicalAo

That's good! I cannot physically bring myself to draw and when I do feel creative, I'm making designs for my online shop, so I just caaannnnoootttt lately I'm so out of spoons lol

Hehe yeah I had a friend tell me about the spoon analogy, it's difficult when you're running on low to no spoons. I have some kind of sickness possibly something like MS or chronic inflammatory disease so when I'm having a rough day it reflects in my art. Sometimes I draw something like the dolphins and sometimes I can do much better like this. User Image

That's awesome though because you're able to make artwork to sell and support yourself when you can. ^w^

It really is. I get a lot of looks when I say I may eventually need to amputate my arm but that is the reality. It's already so useless and they already want to try another surgery because "it's the only real other option" aside from constant pain relief injections
That's super cute!!
And yes in theory I would lol

I'm so sorry to hear that, i hope it doesn't come down to amputation. I've had one corticosteroid shot in my foot once and I cried so badly so I can somewhat understand why getting those shots often for pain would suck. redface

Thank you! I always hope for more good days where I can make better art. 3nodding

NGL it will. Better than letting my arm deteriorate over the years until it's useless flesh. I'd much rather replace it before then.
The shots hurt at the time but they work, but the issue is I have a lot of pain all over my arm so one shot isn't going to cut it anymore
Those days will come, worry not~

I applaud your mental fortitude, you're very strong and I hope when it does happen that it makes things better.

I'm still super nervous lmao thank you

Kawaii Otaku

emotion_ghost Day # 41 emotion_ghost
Theme: Previous Theme Day #: 37, Theme: Detailed Drawing: Pencil

User Image

Comments:

Katal's Prince

Rare

lntoner

OTL I didn't know it was an L。I'm a fool。 I'm glad you found it though!

Sexy Sex Symbol

25,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Catch up for yesterday:

emotion_ghost Day 42 emotion_ghost
Theme: Study/Doodle

User Image

Comments: Struggling with art block, I doodled some of the things around me. One happened to be my can of tea.

Sexy Sex Symbol

25,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
emotion_ghost Day 43 emotion_ghost
Theme: Study/Doodle

User Image

Comments: Struggling with art block, I doodled some of the things around me. In this case it was the kitty that dangles from my phone.

Magnetic Novel

24,190 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Abomination 100
  • A Novel Idea 0
DNA Polymerase
typintypos
DNA Polymerase
Any one of these three avis? ^^ heart
https://imgur.com/a/r5hsaT3

interesting characters. unfortunately my quota is over for the actual challenge but i'll consider ur avis for a simple headshot art. =3
also did u apply for an art collector in this thread? ur avis/ocs may be chosen and drawn by other artists here too! =D

Ahhh.. I see, it's okay ^^ and thank you for considering whee
Thank you as well for bringing me to this thread! heart
I didn't apply for an art collector yet. I'll do that when I come back home from school later today. 4laugh

youre welcome!
i'll quote u for sure when i draw ur avis but they wont be fully complete and be more of a sketch. my hand isnt really seeing better days now n i gotta really rest so i hope tht u wont mind abt simple doodle arts instead <3
yes please do! other artists will consider ur avis then! =D

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

emotion_ghost Day 43 emotion_ghost
Theme:Create a postcard that advertises you

User Image

Comments: Leaned on my old advertising job for this one ^^;

Long-time Spook

sdrawkcab

omg this is great!
It looks like baby yoda came across a smelly skunk! <3

I love iitt XD