Welcome to Gaia! ::

For the avatar -- please make sure there is no background.

Send it in image form. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
If it's possible, please have the bg transparent, Dress-Up size image. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
I'm not drawing anything, I'm literally slapping all the avis together~ 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 7 ]
Sooo just send the avi :> 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 4 ]
FROM EVERYONE WHO COMPLETED 50+ DAYS!!! 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Day 38
Theme: Victor Nikiforov

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloquent Lover

Shestval
Seek to be worth knowing...
I seeeee yoouuuuu~ <3

...rather than be well known.

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
I'm loving all the Victors. biggrin

Eloquent Lover

True Karma
Wouldn't we have to pay then? XD
MYYYYYYYYYYYY GIFT IS MY SOOOONNNNGGGG~

Too late. emotion_dowant Gimme all your gold now, lmao. emotion_omnomnom

Eloquent Lover

sdrawkcab
Yaaasss. I never name my art, but that art shall now be dubbed "Kix and the Castle" XD;
I approve!

Eloquent Lover

WraythRose Darkthorn
Day 38 - Pisces

I love the colors in this! @w@
And the fish! So pretty... <333

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

Day # 38
Theme: jaded

User Image

Comments:

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

typintypos
ChiiDoLLx

On Tumblr, Day 27 and 28 have Spirit Challenges listed as the first theme.

Oops, a little miscommunication.
Credited as in receiving a Spirit Pass, here is a link to the spreadsheet.

Ghost mode can post whatever they want,
it was created for my Gaia-wife who would work on art outside of the event.
It was a way for her to participate with me and not be restricted by the themes.
What I am saying is that the art that you need to complete first CAN be credited as valid entries~
Take a look at this user's art thread.

You are doing great with both English and expressing yourself clearly.
I'm really glad that I could be motivating and inspiring~ 4laugh

Continue to ask questions~
When we do Q&A in the thread, it helps not only you,
but other people who are reading the thread as well ^___^

Not everyone can be brave enough to ask questions~
Thank you for having the courage to do so! heart

sorry i took so long to reply. i was away AGAIN and only had my mobile and i hate repling long messages in mobile - so uncomfy! man im so tired

that's is useful! so whenever u guys host the spirit challenges, u'd mention that in tumblr! i can keep a lookout there in that case easier too! ^^

oh thank god - i was a bit upset that u guys dont give credit to the artists in text but since i alwasy sign my art i didnt have that as a big problem. XD
the spreadsheet is useful too! i saw tht it is mentioned in the first page but i didnt notice the multiple tabs (i didnt know u could do tht) so i missed the spirit credit info

oooh tht explains so much easily! and tht so sweet of u and that im glad u guys had a solution to have fun despite without too many restrictions.

oh thank god! im not the best at explaining honestly so tht's relieving to hear
thank you too! <3

aww thank you for ur kind words! and no im not brave - im so frightened to fail or get things wrong and that makes me ask questions XD
but i do hope these q&as do help others! 4laugh

i do have more questions! butthankfully the main probs are cleared so i may only have a few after this!

i see tht bees everywhere had included their zine / event art - i take part in a couple of zines and a bang art myself and i need to focus a LOT for them. unfortunatly it's against my zine and bang rules to post the art before they say so.
because of hand pains i paint less than 2 hours a day. which doesnt give much time to paint other stuff when i focus on the event arts.
what i want to knw is, beacuse of ths, is it ok to post a blurred or pixelated image for the days i focus on my event art becasue there's no way i can do another sketch as well? would u guys accept tht as long as i explain in the comment what i did as well? =/

another questions is i also noticed tht bees had skipped some days before they post their next art. and in my thread (and also others), there's something like this,
Your Timezone Deadline:
(UTC-5) SAME day 11:59 PM

so does tht mean we can ignore the timezone deadline or something since we are in ghost mode?
im a bit confused about tht coz i thought that ghost mode artists should draw 100 art for this even in total like the others (but they can use the spirit passes to skip certain days) but they have no restricted deadline times and they can post on whenever and whatever day. is that not so?

thankyou for patiently answering and supportive as always, chii!! <3

<3

Don't worry about not getting back to me in a "timely manner"-- I certainly do not have the right to speak in that department. The beauty of the internet, you will get back to me when you will get back to me. I'm not sitting here, waiting for your reply and wondering if you got my message.

Not sure what you mean by not giving artists credit in text, but we do try to attach names to art as much as possible.

Your questions have inspired us to open a thread that will assist new people! It's in the making now~ yum_puddi

You do not have to post daily, the wonderfulness of Ghost mode. So when you're ready, you can do an art dump~ that way you won't have to break your integrity/rules. And yes, you may ignore the timezone deadline-- it's the standard format in every thread and it's to keep everything consistent. You know you don't have a deadline, but if I ever need it, I can click on your thread and find out what timezone you are in. It is there in the event that people switch modes (usually down, rarely up).

Your only restriction as Ghost mode is that you cannot post tomorrow's theme (aka, we're on Day 39 now, you cannot post Day 40). The general event artists rules are on the first post, then it breaks down to individual mode's rules in the Rules and Guidelines.

As always, I am more than happy to help and assist with questionings~

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

Sayuu

xoxoxo Day 38xoxoxo

User Image

I've got this marked n___n

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Kikio-San
WraythRose Darkthorn
Day 38 - Pisces

I love the colors in this! @w@
And the fish! So pretty... <333

Thank you 4laugh I did think goldfish/koi colour might be not pisces enough, but I have dark yellow brown/red/orange markers so 3nodding

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
So funny enough today's theme being Rhino, Dublin Zoo announced the birth of a baby rhino today! (It was born on the 10th feb though) rofl lol

here

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

emotion_ghost Day 39 emotion_ghost
Theme: Art Request

User Image

Comments:Decided to keep up with the Chibi vibe.

NeveroddoreveN's Husband

Beloved Unicorn

sdrawkcab
Kikio-San
sdrawkcab
Day # Thirty-Five
Theme: Crab and Post Apocalypse
[img="300"]https://i.imgur.com/UUeTU0A.png[img]
Comments: Mutated, giant crab in a deserted wasteland or a close up of a crab on a beach? You decide. (Mods, don't actually decide. It's my attempt at post apocalyptic <.<;;;; )
It's my Zodiac spirit form smashing somebody's sand castle! >w>
THAT'S what I'm going with.

Yaaasss. I never name my art, but that art shall now be dubbed "Kix and the Castle" XD;

Clara Silberhaus
sdrawkcab
Day # Thirty-seven
Theme: Detailed Drawing: Pencil

[img]https://i.imgur.com/88EYl0d.jpg?2[img]

Comments: Took pic of a pencil sketch using my phone. Drew a frame from this adorable Disneyland Paris commercial that I found.

Awe, it reminds me of those commercials with gansito marinela “remember me”

o 3o I just looked them up. Cute! New duck goals. XD;;;

True Karma
sdrawkcab
Day # Thirty-seven
Theme: Detailed Drawing: Pencil

[img]https://i.imgur.com/88EYl0d.jpg?2[img]

Comments: Took pic of a pencil sketch using my phone. Drew a frame from this adorable Disneyland Paris commercial that I found.

I'm sold on Disneyland Paris. Can we go? OwO

<.< >.> Only if you eat your chocolate chip cookies

You wound me deeply x___x

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Day 39 - Draw with your eyes closed/rhino

Used a sleep mask to ensure no accidental glimpses, picked a bunch of colours and just put some down all over, and also drew shapes with each colour too (stars, hearts, clouds etc) then got the pen & drew the rhino xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff