Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Dreamer

mythological irony

Ohhh I love it! I love the capelet and how you did the sleeves. Wonderful design, thank you <3

Leithern

Aw, thank you Leith. <3 This is such a cute dress! -^^- Nagino would be very happy. And I think the purple and green look fine! Really loving the details, esp on the cincher/belt(?). I'm bad with clothing terms. x.x But thank youuu <3

Ishnia

Ahh such a cool outfit, I love it! <33 She looks like she's ready to go on an adventure. Thank you so much for drawing this!

Invisible Dreamer

SilentBreeze90

Selini
Thank you for the collaboration! ♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So pretty and cute!! Love the colors too, they match her well. Thank you, thank you. ^-^ <3

Queenssss's Significant Otter

Thirteenth Paladin

100 Day Event

Real sorry Mule-sama. I'm trying to add my entry to today off my phone and browser Gaia is being a real pain in the butt.
Leithern
True Karma
hiimbeary
emotion_ghost day 9

User Image

Sayuu

i wanted to do a cute and elegant look but i ended up more just elegant i think User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it's a bit late in the day but i realized i did not make my spirit challenge 1st day art transparent, so that probably didn't help, but i made that version now lol: https://i.imgur.com/k8hOxhC.png

black on black on black on blue XD good work! You got my character all clothed up >3

Am I missing something? All I see is Sayuu.

whoops, i also got my wires crossed :'x

emotion_ghost day 9

User Image

nichirella

i'm not sure if this type of fashion has a name, it probably does - i was just adding in some shapes and i really, really hope that doesn't stand for anything bad ??

Queenssss's Significant Otter

Thirteenth Paladin

Save me QQ. My internet is dead and I cannot for the life of me link my entry for today from my phone

thedarkbeing's Waifu

Hilarious Flatterer

Selini
Day #9
Theme: Spirit Challenge Part 2
Time spent: At least 4 hours... @.@

mythological irony

User Image

crazypieloverangel

User Image

Ako-sama

User Image

Katal

User Image

Comments: Agh, this was harder than I thought. u3u There were so many awesome characters to choose from... wish I could've done more...

Click for bigger size.

She looks so cute, I love the outfit!! ;_; heart Thank you so much Selini!!
hiimbeary

emotion_ghost day 9

User Image

nichirella

i'm not sure if this type of fashion has a name, it probably does - i was just adding in some shapes and i really, really hope that doesn't stand for anything bad ??

That looks awesome!! Thanks for drawing his outfit! ♥

Moonlight Healer

NaaraZheng
Save me QQ. My internet is dead and I cannot for the life of me link my entry for today from my phone

No problem! I linked it for you in your thread. Thanks for letting us know. emotion_yatta
nichirella
hiimbeary

emotion_ghost day 9

User Image

nichirella

That looks awesome!! Thanks for drawing his outfit! ♥

np and ty for providing the character/base! that let me get more adventurous with the clothing User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
mythological irony

User Image

Oh, this is super cute! Lovely design and color choices! <3
Thank you so much! biggrin

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
mythological irony

Thank you so much! The outfits you make are always so detailed and pretty! emotion_bigheart

If you did draw a dress like this for her before, I must not have ever seen it or at least I never saved it, which seems...very unlike me. XD

Aw, I'm glad! Thank you! I didn't get too detailed with these this year, but lacking time will do that to you. sweatdrop
100 Day Event

henlo - i only did three pieces today, but i added them to my emotion_ghost day 9 post on my designated thread, so they'd be all together User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Kitteh Faye

Yeah tripp pants are old (and also I'm dumb and misspelled it whoops) and tbh idk if Hot Topic even carries them anymore sadly. They used to back in the day (like 15 years ago.....I feel old now ouch) But annnnnyway, I LOVE the pants and the layered tank and the asymmetrical gloves just bring it all together and I need this outfit too. I need all the outfits. F man yall did so good I'mma cry. Thank you!!!! heart

Lol! I think the pants are pretty neat though. I love all the pointless buckles, rings, and zippers that lead nowhere. rofl Still cool though.
I'm really happy you like it. <3

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
OtakuKat
NaaraZheng

No problem! I linked it for you in your thread. Thanks for letting us know. emotion_yatta

*squints at Kat* you edited someone else's post in the forum? You're.....an event mod?
......Are you an event mod???????????
WAIT KAT *grabs and shakes* IS THIS TRUE?!

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Selini
Leithern

Aw, thank you Leith. <3 This is such a cute dress! -^^- Nagino would be very happy. And I think the purple and green look fine! Really loving the details, esp on the cincher/belt(?). I'm bad with clothing terms. x.x But thank youuu <3

I'm also not super great with clothing terms xD All that matters is we understand what the other is saying!
But I'm so glad you like it! <3 Would love to see more of Nagino!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff