Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Yay! I have my Section 2 Character's post finalized :3
Question: It says that Kamiki is Sabin's lover, and Samantha is his wife. So does that mean he is a playa or are there two Sabins? surprised

Kamiki's Partner

Winter Trash

mahii - niftiness! biggrin - multiple entries is definately encouraged ^_~ - have fun playing with different media! I'm glad that you're back on an art kick!

Mousira - cooolness! I'm glad that you'll get an outlet then for some of your creative juices! No worries at all about Saj's first ^^ - hers is goign to be ending before ours definately. Ambrose the evil? 0.o.

Steadfast - well, you don't have to draw - writing entries are perfectly eligible biggrin

Babs - long(ish?) story - Short and simple is that Sabin and Samantha were a couple and then married in the 1870's. According to the victorian legends storyline they would have lived up to the modern era.
In the Gaia storyline, Samantha died sometime around the modern times and Sabin found his way to Gaia where he met Kamiki.
EDIT - going to add that to the FAQ.

WHOO! Feb items released!
Ahhh okay. Makes sense now. Babs was confudded. whee
Now you have me wanting to write a Ravenloft piece, Sabin. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ninja Why, hello there... *bookmarks* Maybe I should start drawing now. xd

Shirtless Seeker

*leans on her cane, pushing her sunglasses up on her nose* Hmm....perhaps I shall enter.... whee

Kamiki's Partner

Winter Trash

Gendou
Now you have me wanting to write a Ravenloft piece, Sabin. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*steeples fingers* Exxxcellent mrgreen - I still want to see the end of your submission to my last contest - I never got it gonk

Hikari Kourien - Yay! heart *laughs* Well, you'd be getting a head start at least ^_~

Namida - yesssss... yess you shall twisted
Ayieee!! I will get a chance to draw for you after all! *ish working on digital painting skills* ^^
Sabin Duvert
*steeples fingers* Exxxcellent mrgreen - I still want to see the end of your submission to my last contest - I never got it gonk

Actually, I stopped writing it after I read Mousira's submission.
Not identical stories, but similar enough to warrant my halting work on it.

Hopefully I can come up with something a little less derivative this time.
Now I just need to find my old collection of Ravenloft sourcebooks.

Shirtless Seeker

*laughs* Yes, I will Sabin; and this time, I'll get a good start! surprised
I'm planning on doing at least three this time and I have decent time off at the end of march to do it. 3nodding

Kamiki's Partner

Winter Trash

Songjewel - Yay! biggrin - I wanted artage from you heart

Gendou - aaah, that explains it then - I was worried! And I'm glad that you got a burst of inspiration! Have fun with the sourecebooks- I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with :3

Namida - yay ~!

Shirtless Seeker

If you do three then...I shall do four! twisted

Kamiki's Partner

Winter Trash

Hikari Kourien
I'm planning on doing at least three this time and I have decent time off at the end of march to do it. 3nodding

biggrin

*nods* We're tentatively thinking of running this till about July. Depends really on when it officially gets off the ground - we don't want to vye too much for attention with Sajhiri and Sosi/JadeEye.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff