Welcome to Gaia! ::

whee xd OMGWTF! Look at all the characters! whee heart heart Must tell others... ninja
Kamiki~ I've got a question that isn't addressed in the FAQ. >.> Would it be acceptable to use one of the GMFC children - specifically Cyrus in my case - in an entry? So long as one of your characters is directly involved and such. :O

And ZOMG you accept writing. surprised !! ~flail~

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jiora
Kamiki~ I've got a question that isn't addressed in the FAQ. >.> Would it be acceptable to use one of the GMFC children - specifically Cyrus in my case - in an entry? So long as one of your characters is directly involved and such. :O

And ZOMG you accept writing. surprised !! ~flail~

Yes and No, at least not alone. I do plan on doing a GMFC art contest eventually, but this contest is for me. However - Gavin is one of the characters in my "Other Characters" category that you would be allowed to draw. As such, he will have all the GMFC children as "people he knows." So you could draw Gavin AND Cyrus, but not just Cyrus.

EDIT - Or an entry involving Kamiki and Jiora and/or Cyrus would be acceptable also. But remember, it should focus on my characters for the purpose of this contest.
XD Well what I meant was if Kamiki or Simon were directly involved in the piece would it be acceptable. :B I got a somewhat amusing idea based around Simon and Kamiki that Cyrus might show up in and was wondering if that was alright. I can work around it without him though. :3

Edit: ~sees the edit~ XD Yes, of course. <3 It'd be weird to go "OMG here's Cyrus I get prize now, yes? biggrin DD"

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jiora
XD Well what I meant was if Kamiki or Simon were directly involved in the piece would it be acceptable. :B I got a somewhat amusing idea based around Simon and Kamiki that Cyrus might show up in and was wondering if that was alright. I can work around it without him though. :3

I think I misread your post when I fist read through it.

Yes, you may use other chartacters from the GMFC :3 As long as one or more of my characters is involved (preferably the focus or) the entry, supporting characters are fine! Especially those I would be familiar with, including GMFC babies :3

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jiora
Edit: ~sees the edit~ XD Yes, of course. <3 It'd be weird to go "OMG here's Cyrus I get prize now, yes? biggrin DD"

Well, Sajhiri has done a Silva Regia contest, and Rik allowed Feien pictures in her contest so its not unhead of :3 But yeah, for this contest it has to focus on at least one of mine (or Sabin's characters).

But I will do a GMFC art contest at some point! heart I'd love to see more fanart
Sabin, psst, I have an older sister who rocks many socks with her awesome werewolf and demon drawings. If you were to pm her and ask her to join she might be more likely to think about it. wink

I pmed her the link and already ranted like a rabid chipmunk about it at her, but she tends to take some encouragement. twisted

I bet you'd love her dark works, and I think it would be good for her to start drawing again. xd So if you push and I lovely jab her in the *** with a metal spork we'd both win. wink

ninja Just don't tell her I told you to do it...she may take away my spork... crying

Gaia Username: Erustis domokun
...Hopefully she won't read this....
X3 A GMFC art contest would be most awesome. I'm gonna be looking forward to that. heart
*Flops* Oooh I would love a GMFC art contest....twould be the shiznit whee

Questionable Streaker

o.o! :3
can't wait!

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
I agree! A GMFC art contest would be great, but I still love entering Kamiki/Sabin contests. :3

Frigoris's Partner

Enduring Muse

*pokes Sabin and Kamiki* n_n So if I'm going to write for this, I'm going to shoot for the highest possible prize - I've always desperately wanted NM minis, so hey. ^^;

Since I did a Sabin piece last time I worked with either of your characters, can I get some information about Ambrose and Angelina and the world of Ravenloft? ESPECIALLY about the world. n_n I'd like to know more about their current state than their beginnings (which is what both character profiles seem to contain, how they got the way they are)... where are they when they're not adventuring? How do they live when life is 'normal'?

What type of outside problems and relational problems they'd be likely to face together. What can I pit the two of them against? :3 I'd prefer a more general idea here so that I can write something original rather than adapt a pre-existing already built character, if that's at all possible.

Oh yes, and information on how the two of them speak - speech patterns, how big their vocabulary is, how much/what they swear, etc. XD would be great too.
Fun fun x3
can you link to meh? ill link back 3nodding

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5514628&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/XxSuiteChicxX/FoxiesAngelicAdultfinalbanner.jpg[/IMG] [/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff