Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamiki's Partner

Winter Trash

Endejester - I know how you feel sweatdrop It has been over 90 ever day for quite some time now sweatdrop

Dark - no problem ^_^. Glad you like the characters -a nd there's no limit to the number of entries you can submit.
erm happy late birthday sabin ^^ i just noticed your sig >< anyways...erm erm....i will draw you something...either for you or your contest......for sure....since im not sure i will make the deadline (hehehe i am in about 10 contests...)

*huggles*
i have established that i couldnt draw to save my life and will not enter sorry Sabin

Tipsy Cultist

14,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250
crying Noooooo I forgot about your contest! Damn exams...

Can we have an extention, if we submit a work in progress or a sketch? sweatdrop I really can't do anything until wednesday...

(sorry for the question and maybe repetition, I just can't see your first posts... whee )

Kamiki's Partner

Winter Trash

Jitsumi1221 - Thank you for the birthday wishes! 4laugh And that would be reallly awesome ^_^ - our deadline isn't until July 14 - and we're going to try to get a new thread up soon!

Yelehna - Yeep! Nooo! You still have time! In fact, Kamiki and I plan on getting a new thread up tonight - we have all the original posts backed up - it's just that the glitch hit our thread crying And yes - there will be about a week WIP extention deadline starting at the normal due date of July 14th - more info will be up tonight!!

Mecromace - ninja oooohh...
Um... sweatdrop I saw a banner in someone's sig. Is this contest still going?
DAMN IT I WANT THAT DAMN BLUE ROYAL CROWN!!!
>.<
damn lotto

there has to be some trick to it gonk
lotto drives meccy curazyy

Kamiki's Partner

Winter Trash

Stranger in a Strange Lan - yes! The contest is definately still going on - we got hit with the Glitch. Kamiki and I are about to start up a new thread - we'll link to it here when we're done.... I guess there's not much else we CAN do

Mecro - *hugs* Good luck with it!!
Sabby...it hates me!! gonk
I've been playing for an hour and I've only gotten 124 wins T.T
Sabin Duvert
Stranger in a Strange Lan - yes! The contest is definately still going on - we got hit with the Glitch. Kamiki and I are about to start up a new thread - we'll link to it here when we're done.... I guess there's not much else we CAN do

Mecro - *hugs* Good luck with it!!
Ok thanks!

Kamiki's Partner

Winter Trash

<center>NEW THREAD!!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CLICK THE BANNER! GO THERE!!
</center>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas