Welcome to Gaia! ::

Award ceremony post links in the first post!

YAAAAAY 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

well thats good, the clearer the more accurate the descriptions, and the more accurate the arts will be ^^

User Image

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Your auction seems to be going well. ^^ Hope you'll get many more bids!

I've only commissioned one artist in my entire life. Commissioning/ ordering just doesn't work for me D: which is why I'm doing this contest. I want artists to have a CHOICE to not draw my characters if they don't feel inspired.

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

It is, I just hope no one backs out after winning, Ive heard of that happening ^^;

I personally prefer to be commissioned/bidded on because then I know that person is interested in my art and my style. Art contests are a toss up because the holder may not like that style of art. Plus I can work one on one with the commissioner to get what they want just right ^^

User Image

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
I know what you mean. For me, payment is not as important as knowing the client really loves my art and respects me for the work.

My problem with commissioning is that *I* am making the artist draw what *I* want. ...I don't want that. XD I only want art from people who actually like my characters. I don't want to push my vision to others, if you know what I mean. I want to see theirs. Commissioning an artist and giving them total artistic freedom is pretty close, but not close enough...

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Sane with me, abut the payment thing. I want them to be completely happy and satisfied with the work ^^

I see what you mean about the commission thing. Ah well, i am sure youll get plenty of epople entering because they love the realm of your characters ^^

User Image

I think it shows in your work. You don't draw cookie cutter poses; you do something unique with every picture.

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

redface Thanks keiiii. I try something different with every art; I love dynamic and fun poses as well as challenging ones ^^

User Image

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

i g2g for now, little cousins birthday party XD ttyl ^^

User Image

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Nevaliah
What is up with all these hackers?
Son Zack and eRoTiCa both got hacked. This is crazy.

I ended up with one of eRoTiCa hacked items >< it was gifted to me by the hacker >> thank god it was giving back to him today!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff