Welcome to Gaia! ::

Award ceremony post links in the first post!

YAAAAAY 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

Lunatic

Congratulations for both of you! <__> Finally I can relax and go do my school stuff... Been really intense here and excited xD

But no seriously congratulations Anna and Muffeh! heart

Aged Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Muffeh! Your mad skills are MAD! I absolutely LOVE the Cygnet and Phoenix one, and you have so many different styles! I HEART your art. Super big time. CongratuLATIONS!

Desirable Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Grats to the winners! Amazing stuff!

Brilliant Fashionista

Congratulations everyone~! *u*/
I'm dying to know how Muffeh feels right now xDD
No words.

Not even.

I knew those pieces were gonna go places!

Manly Lunatic

jing jings

Dead.

Shameless Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Congrats everyone 3nodding

*visits dreamland*

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
jing jings
We need a microphone or something! XD
Thank you everyone! I am sad that we didn't get to give prizes for every entry we loved. But that's contest for you. I am grateful not only for all the entries, but also for the AMAZING support and love from all you people. This is simply the most love-tastic art contest I have EVER seen.

Trades will be sent over the next few days.

So how about we flock to Bribble's contest tomorrow? XD

Manly Lunatic

Muffeh

You dead?

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Muffeh's gotten quiet. XD

Tricky Lunatic

I also want to thank keiiii and LadyFox for this contest. It was an awesome opportunity for everyone, and I personally feel very indebted to you guys. Your characters, your stories, the contest itself--it was so inspiring to me. The vibe here has just been awesome, and I feel like I've learned a lot and learned to push myself further as an artist just by interacting with so many others here. So thank you, and thank you to everyone else who participated.

Proxy Fairy

10,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Simply amazing. I really loved the stylization in anna's piece, and I felt her June was my favorite depiction.

My my, that home sweet home piece just makes a sad smile sad! I love the sweet layer of happiness over despair.

Grats to both!

And thank you to Keiiii and Miss Foxy for such a grand time. I'm sure we will all be remembering this contest, and definitely the ceremony for a while to come!

edit - night folks! Riot sends his apologies for being mostly absent, his sickie really got him this evening.
Oh my goodness, thank you so much Keiiii and LadyFox, I had lots of fun drawing for this contest, and I learned a lot. THanks for the kind words everyone!

Muffeh- Yay! I didn't realize all of those entries were yours, and I love all of them, they are so beautiful! biggrin I simply love your use of color in the winning piece. Congratulations!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff