Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamiki's Partner

Winter Trash

*grins* heart
Wow is yeees, Woeful. >_>...-=drawdraw=-

IRL Noob

Welllll~! heart I have a doodle for the Monthly Mini Contest, I drew an 'Airi Faerie' X3; I might enter the main contest later. ^^ *has been wanting to draw Aadil for quite some time*

Linku :: http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c25/crescentfalling0/drinks/airifairie.jpg

Edit :: Hm, I just realized her hand looks like a pie. ;_; That's supposed to be the Anya!gem she has.

IRL Noob

>> << *made her entry too early agh*
oooh, that's very pretty! i like the blue ^.^
*_* I love your style.

Ruthless Fatcat

13,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Baniru

oh no, early is fine. ^.^ i'm trying to edit all the descriptions, but everything is technically open.

IRL Noob

Thanks! ^^

*rolls katamari around thread*

IRL Noob

Brina_Knight
Baniru

oh no, early is fine. ^.^ i'm trying to edit all the descriptions, but everything is technically open.

>D Hooray! *plots things* This contest looks like it's going to be alot of fun. <3
So I suppose there's not a limit on how many entries we can do?
I hope there's not a limit... >_>;; I've been wanting to draw Fa'e for a while and always felt like I was intruding if I did. o.O;;

A question from me as well:...it's 12.34 my time. >_> ....would I be allowed to enter now? Cause my scanner is (miraculously) working.
sure feel free. i'm just lagging as you can see on filling in a few descriptions and changing over some formats. but the holes are very apparent. ^.^ go ahead.

Ruthless Fatcat

13,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
-float float-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash