Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Cat

10,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hello! I'm Yui Kagura.
I'm 24 years old, a full-time Creative Director & UI/UX Designer at a start-up company. Been here at Gaia for over 10 years.

I go by yuikdraws on my art socials. hehehe
IG: @yuikdraws - I'm most active posting here!
FB: fb.com/yuikdraws

Anyway, I'll be dumping my art here if you don't mind. You can leave some comments as well. Thanks!

Demonic Cat

10,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Art Journey ft. Kagamine Rin

Draw this again challenge will always be my thing.

2010 vs 2012 vs 2017 vs 2022
I've been drawing for so long!

I made Rin wear her actual Daughter of Evil outfit bc it matched the expression, so yeaaaaahh. Anyone still remember the song? Man, I was around 8 or 9 years old when I first heard of that. When I first discovered Vocaloid, actually.

User Image

Demonic Cat

10,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Victorian Redraw (2022 vs 2010)

I feel like I should have made her outfit more detailed but I probs won't finish it until next year and look at that lazily-drawn chair!!! 😭🤣

User Image
User Image

Translation:
Made a mistake on the feet! But whatever, the upper part looks nice!
Lmao I was so proud

Demonic Cat

10,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(WiP) Isabela Madrigal from Encanto
I hate coloring so much cat_crying I need motivation lol

User Image
it's fascinating to see how your style has matured, i also love your line quality! looking forward to seeing more stuff from you!

Floralor's Precious

Fairy

Wow your art style is absolutely lovely heart
These are amazing!

Demonic Cat

10,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Silya art
it's fascinating to see how your style has matured, i also love your line quality! looking forward to seeing more stuff from you!

Thank you! My strongest suit has always been line art biggrin I hate coloring lol

Demonic Cat

10,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Faereiya
Wow your art style is absolutely lovely heart

Says a lovely person. AAAAA
Thank youuuu emotion_kirakira

Dear Demon

Your composition, lines and colors are all so pretty. emotion_brofist

Demonic Cat

10,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
D134
Your composition, lines and colors are all so pretty. emotion_brofist

Thank you!! I'm still improving with my colors ^^ heart

Demonic Cat

10,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The First Dance

Quote:
Maddox followed, chuckling softly as they both danced on the dance floor, not caring about what everyone around them thought, they were having fun and that seemed to be the only thing to matter. He wasn’t really the best dancer but he was enjoying himself too, watching as Charlotte danced so freely.

He grinned as she yelled and laughed softly with her, holding her close as she held onto him, staring back into her eyes with a smile. It felt like having Charlotte by his side was making things better, her energy, her words, it all felt too good to be true and she was helping him already, he couldn’t help thinking of what they’d do next, it made him want to do things and keep going further.

User Image

My OC and my RP partner's OC! Maddox is a 25-year-old artist who stopped painting for over two years. He meets Charlotte, a 19-year-old arts student, who becomes his muse.

In this scene, they go out for a dinner and Charlotte tries tequila for the first time without knowing how low her alcohol tolerance was. She invites Maddox to dance with her when her favorite song is played, which he happily accepted.
I'd like to point out the progression of coloring and shading, when you look at the Kagamine Rin, you can see the color pallet got more pastel/lighter keeping the colors balanced and not too vibrant/colorful you can't get lost by looking at it, the shading also was on spot and at the end or i mean the last rework is soo good by making the shades more lighter everything settles down and looks soo peaceful, good job mate! heart heart

Romantic Seraph

I love the Daughter of Evil series. I've been wanting to do fanart of it for years. I love your Rin! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff