Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well now that Narugon(Naruto and Inheritance, not just Eragon) are no more, what are the odds of Dot Hack(.Hack)-related discussions resuming?
Anyone heard the news of what just happened with what Funimation announced?

Shy Seeker

Solar
canyou help me a sec,im confused.i seen .hackand .hacktwilight..can u give methe order of storyines/release of the .hacks.id really like to watchemall but idk the correct order
Cb Lord
Solar
can you help me a sec,im confused.i seen .hack and .hacktwilight..can u give me the order of story-lines/release of the .hacks.id really like to watch emall but idk the correct order

There you go if this helps, my good sir.

I always wanted to spread the jolly news for the sake of next year by far. biggrin

Shy Seeker

Javier Cross
Cb Lord
Solar
can you help me a sec,im confused.i seen .hack and .hacktwilight..can u give me the order of story-lines/release of the .hacks.id really like to watch emall but idk the correct order

I always wanted to spread the jolly news for the sake of next year by far. biggrin
thx,but i thought there was different series as well
Cb Lord
Javier Cross
Cb Lord
Solar

Yes there are different Dot Hack(.Hack) shows, but do you mean apart from the ones listed?

Shy Seeker

Javier Cross
Cb Lord
Javier Cross
Cb Lord
Solar

Yes there are different Dot Hack(.Hack) shows, but do you mean apart from the ones listed?
the listed iswhat i was aiming for.just confused on all the different shows
Cb Lord
Javier Cross
Cb Lord
Javier Cross
Cb Lord
Solar

the listed is what i was aiming for.just confused on all the different shows

Roots is after Sign, but before Quantum in fact.

Shy Seeker

Javier Cross
Cb Lord
Javier Cross
Cb Lord
Javier Cross

quantum is the last?
Cb Lord
Javier Cross
Cb Lord
Javier Cross
Cb Lord
Javier Cross

quantum is the last?

Last 'Known' Dot Hack(.Hack) show in fact.

Angelic Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Wow...Im glad to see this thread is still going strong over the past 10 years. Makes me very happy to see that there are still .Hack faithfuls <3
spikevincent
Wow...I'm glad to see this thread is still going strong over the past 10 years. Makes me very happy to see that there are still .Hack faithfuls <3

I'm even happier to have the honors to meet you, shall we talk about the news of The Dot Hack(.Hack) universe by all means?
Also did you check on the Funimation Website's news as well?

Angelic Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Not really. Care to elaborate please?
spikevincent

Behold and Rejoice, the News has Arrived in this link!

Angelic Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Javier Cross
spikevincent

Behold and Rejoice, the News has Arrived in this link!

I have all the originals...I don't know why I should be rejoicing for though ^.^; Although if it was the localization of the last 3 games that the Western Audience was denied, then yes, I'd be going crazy right now. Honestly knowing that .Hack//Link is the "last" of the series, makes me wish there was more because we here in the US got majorly screwed over by Bandai.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff