Welcome to Gaia! ::

EVA VS Gundam!

Eva will bust your a**! 0.37641606591143 37.6% [ 731 ]
Gundam all the way! 0.26416065911432 26.4% [ 513 ]
S.D. Gundam would die! They Suck! Go away! 0.048918640576725 4.9% [ 95 ]
Cute! Chibi gundams! Though they suck and do impossible things! 0.024716786817714 2.5% [ 48 ]
Chibi gundams all the way! 0.02832131822863 2.8% [ 55 ]
Sweet! I found a dollar! 0.25746652935118 25.7% [ 500 ]
Total Votes:[ 1942 ]
This poll closed on February 24, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 68 69 70 > >>

Evas, no question about it. Gundam people whine more than Eva ppls any way! (and that's saying alot) blaugh
Musuu
Satsu Ryu

What did I say? I said read first. It is about Gundam because I was making my point that although the Gundams will be destroyed in this fight, they would make it very difficult for Shinji, Rei, and Asuka to take down due to their smaller size and the rate of speed they travel at. Plus I was giving you more then sufficiant information why they would be difficult to defeat.

And they can also self destruct if they wish not to submit to defeat and nuke most of Tokyo-3 with them.

If one of them self destructed, it would take out a few city blocks. But if they all self destructed, it would be one very large explosion. Several reactors going off? All of that power being released in an instant? It will take a bit of Tokyo-3 with them. Not all of it will be destroyed though and I highly doubt NERV will be phased by any of this but the city won't be saying the same...

But if you choose not to listen, that's fine with me but you don't have to go all out on me over my little opinion over everyone elses.

Bold = totally, and nearly completely pointless to bring out.

And I really don't have to listen. This thread is just like the old thread of Eva vs Gundam, 1. and my God, WhiteJoker, made a long a** post about how Eva would own Gundam's a**.

If you know Evangelion's going to win, don't try to fight for Gundam's side. 2. You can just say, "It would take a while due to _____, ____, and _____," and not elaborate out your a**.

1. You make it sound as if I was supposted to be hurt by that statement.

2. Where's the fun in that?

But of course you won't listen to that either so ******** it. Peace out. My voice isn't going to be listened because for what ever reasons you will say. There. Said it for ya. Now let the goddamned thread die.

Aged Gaian

Satsu Ryu

1. You make it sound as if I was supposted to be hurt by that statement.

2. Where's the fun in that?

But of course you won't listen to that either so ******** it. Peace out. My voice isn't going to be listened because for what ever reasons you will say. There. Said it for ya. Now let the goddamned thread die.

1. No... otherwise I would have thrown in some personal s**t.

2. I don't know -- I don't like to explain things that are pointless.

Yeah, I never wanted this thread to be revived again in the first place. Ja byebye!

Distinct Noob

CONGRATULATIONS! You've flamed up the topic with your 'logic'. Now go 'way and let the nonsensical comparisons between a colony and an AT field resume.
hhhmm im really not sure about this one. ive only seen up to ep 4 of eva (and im gonna get more omg that ones awesome as hell) but i think it would also depend which gundam and which eva....
Listen, let's look at the facts, shall we?

(Spoilers ahead.)

A gundam is a mobile suit, just hyped up. It can be armed with quite a few weapons, ranging from scythes to beam guns or whatever. They're roughly 17-40 meters in size. Most gundams are able to fly and leave the Earth's orbit. It's power supply is used by reactors, in where no cord is necessary. (Or something along those lines.)

An Evangelion is an angel, just with a mechanical shielding around it. Standard equipment is normally a rifle along with a "Prog knife" (a switchblade, basically. Apparently it can cut through AT fields.) Now, evas are like, 1,000 jillion meters tall. Much, much taller than a gundam. It's leg (probably less) is about the size of a gundam. Evangelions are designed for ground combat only, and they have miny boosters. (In a certain episode when Rei goes down into an elevator shaft or something along those lines, before she hits the bottom, she activates some sort of booster thing that helps lessen the impact.) It's power supply comes from an eletric cord, and when that cord snaps, it runs on a five minute battery. (Or was it 8? 10? I don't remember.)

Now, let's compare their armor.

Gundams: Gundamanium alloy, or something, I don't know.

Evangelions: AT fields. AT fields are literally IMPOSSIBLE to penetrate with artillery, missles, bullets, shells, nuclear bombs, etc. (Maybe an n2 mine, but I'm not sure.) The only thing that can penetrate an AT field is an angel or the lance of loginus.

Obviously, it's impossible for a Gundam to kill an Evangelion. But since I just wanna prove my point, I'm gonna go on.

Let's inspect their controls.

Gundams: Controlled by hand and a bunch of things which is almost impossible to memorize.

Evangelions: Almost all of it is simply mental.

Evangelion pilots simply have to think about what they want their Evas to do, meaning they can do some pretty awesome stunts. They can fight almost like a human, or better, while Gundams have to be controlled much more akwardly and aren't as fluid in motion. Plus, if the pilot freaks out or something, and forgets the controls, gonna be much harder.

Now, to get to my last part.

We'll check out how the actual battle would play out as.

Let's put Eva unit 1 against Deathscythe. Deathscythe rushes up, slashes with scythe, doesn't even faze AT field, Shinji becomes angsty for a moment, then ends up blowing Deathscythe to pieces.

Eva unit 1 versus Heavy Arms. Heavy arms launches huge barrage of missles, doesn't faze AT field, Shinji becomes angsty for a moment, then ends up blowing Heavy Arms to pieces.

It'll just follow that pattern.

Conclusion: Eva pwnz0rz Gundam, no matter how much you say that the gundam boys are prettier, and look cooler. Eva 0wnz that match. (Infact, Eva pretty much owns every match. whee )

Aged Gaian

Eekan should be my third husband neutral
Of course gumdam wing with the guy and scthe thing he can do anything bust that eva's a** blaugh
gundam would so win. they'd like kill them
Heero yui(sp?) would kick Shinji's a**.He would say "b***h make me a sandwich."Just kidding really.Macross would kick Eva's a**.Three forms,baby!
smile I am a big fan of all of the EVAs and Mobile Gundams. Mainly because of the fact that they are big and they generally leave choas and destruction where ever they go. I do believe however that the EVAs would totally anihalate any and all of the mobile Gundams that were sent to fight them. Why, for the simple fact that the Gundams would have to get through an AT field to even scratch them.

Later Days
Eekan
**big giant pile of stuff**
Addendum to final bit there: All Gundams from all Gundam series bumrush Eva-01 at once. They can't penetrate AT field. Shinji gets worried about people in them, Gendo inserts dummy plug. Crazy-a** berserk Eva annihilates all the Gundams easily and frolicks in the remains while screaming its head off.
Hydra Gundam or Psycho gundam can take care of all of them. By themselves easily.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff