Welcome to Gaia! ::

EVA VS Gundam!

Eva will bust your a**! 0.37641606591143 37.6% [ 731 ]
Gundam all the way! 0.26416065911432 26.4% [ 513 ]
S.D. Gundam would die! They Suck! Go away! 0.048918640576725 4.9% [ 95 ]
Cute! Chibi gundams! Though they suck and do impossible things! 0.024716786817714 2.5% [ 48 ]
Chibi gundams all the way! 0.02832131822863 2.8% [ 55 ]
Sweet! I found a dollar! 0.25746652935118 25.7% [ 500 ]
Total Votes:[ 1942 ]
This poll closed on February 24, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 68 69 70

9,700 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Twin Buster Riffle.... Kabooom.
shakespeario
Any Gundum would win against any Eva because Eva's suck.
All the Gundum has to do is walk away about a hundred yards and fire at the stupid little eva until it cuts it's wire to head out to the fight. After what, three minutes? the eva loses all it's power freeze's up. The gundum rips open the inferior of the two and pulls out Shinji: squishing him like a Kumquat. Same for Rei. Askua goes on to have an acting career somewhere in Istanbul.

Don't vote out of fandom, vote by the rules established.

no heres what would happen following the loss of power unit one would begin being destroyed suddenly it would go berserk and tear gundam limb from limb and eva's are 3 times the size of a gundam and far more powerful the have limitless power when berserk and can even regenerate even give there were only 3 (only counting the 3 main characters and not the MP eva's or the newer evas) they will win a full on war

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
if we arr talking ALL the evas (units 0-15 including the mass production evas) gundam dont stand a fighting chance.

lance of longinus can take out a enemy from orbit, and if the enemies are in a line, gone.

dont forget the positron rifle. it wont even need a full charge to take out a gundam, so its rate of fire increases.

does Jet Alone count in the eva section? if it does, while i dont know what it can do fighting, if that thing's reactor blows, every single gundam within a given distance is DEAD.

Evas got N2 mines (Tokyo-3's equivalent to a U.S. nuke),... plenty.

I've seen many many weapons for the Evas as well. Prog knife, Prog sword (you know what i'm talking about if you collect figures and play any Eva game), prog short sword and i few others including massive Gatling guns, pistols, and assault rifles.

If every single Eva (units 0-15) goes berserk, Lord help us all.

Note: misato said during the anime it takes only 4 Evas to rule the world. a little less than 4 times that, i dont think i need to explain. XD

GO Eva!!!

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Ok, now I've been to alot of forums (mostly archives) about Gundam vs. Eva and I'm dissapointed with the horrible bias based on opinion. I am one of those rare people that likes both Eva and Gundam. First of all Evangelion has things seen only in japan release games, things like the Trident land cruisers (Girlfriend of steel, a PC game). Tridents are bigger than Evas and the basic model has a 100mm machinegun on its chin (Zaku's have a 120mm rifle). Later on these have large railguns or positron weapons (they are made to kill Evas). While not going into details on the JSSDF, Angels, or SEELE, the eva's have many advantages in combat. Recoil for one, Eva's are fleshy so they absorb recoil while gundams and MS's feel more shock from it (Eva's can use larger weapons). The Evas also have common knowledge advantages such as AT fields, so in a fair 1-on-1 fight the Evas have the advantage. Evas are also bigger (about 2x the size) than a gundam/MS.

While avoiding too much detail on Evangelion and its expanded universe I will explain Gundam. There are 15 Eva units I currently know about, while there are thousands if not millions of Gundams and MS's thus giving a serious numbers advantage. Gundams have pilots of the same skill if not better than Asuka (her Eva won't listen in the show but the movie shows her true skills). While the weapons are not superior the numbers of machines with skilled pilots are (Char, Amuro). In a sudden attack using just MS's on NERV HQ they would have an excellent chance of success in at least killing the pilots. MS-18E Kampfer is a fast attack MS (0080) that wreaks havok with speed and firepower, so a blitz on NERV HQ would give them the upper hand. Using Terrain, Skill, and Tactics, Gundam could beat Evangelion without actually fighting the Evas or the N^2 happy JSSDF. For those that think Gundams and MS's could mass in space, Eva's have equipment allowing them to fight in space (expanded universe that includes the games, both tabletop and video games). The JSSDF could possibly slow a blitz of MS's and Gundams but only slow it not stop it. The mass of JSSDF seen in End of Evangelion had days to gather due to NERV being on high alert and nobody going outside to see them preparing.

In an obvious attack by Gundam, Evangelion would win.
In a well planned and prepared blitz, Gundam would have a good chance of winning.
(I just want to see Heero vs Misato in a gunfight, that would be epic)

Evangelion: Anima (Newtype Magazine) featured things like Jet Alone Prime (JA-P). It is far superior to the original JA (Jet Alone) and escaped NERV sabotage. Then there are the other equipment types for the Evas, like the F-type, A-type, and E-type equipment.

This however does not include content the new Rebuild of Evangelion films.

Still, neither is superior to the other, circumstance determines the victor.
EVA is difficult for making in difference from a mobile armor or a mobile suit. Abilities are shown astably... And if to be at war in coordinators it is necessary to forget about a victory as it seems to me... Especially at synchronization the pilot feels a pain.
But I like EVA heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces