Welcome to Gaia! ::

EVA VS Gundam!

Eva will bust your a**! 0.37641606591143 37.6% [ 731 ]
Gundam all the way! 0.26416065911432 26.4% [ 513 ]
S.D. Gundam would die! They Suck! Go away! 0.048918640576725 4.9% [ 95 ]
Cute! Chibi gundams! Though they suck and do impossible things! 0.024716786817714 2.5% [ 48 ]
Chibi gundams all the way! 0.02832131822863 2.8% [ 55 ]
Sweet! I found a dollar! 0.25746652935118 25.7% [ 500 ]
Total Votes:[ 1942 ]
This poll closed on February 24, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 68 69 70 > >>

eva would kick a**
Sakura Harbinger
You just try putting stigmata on Wing Zero and see how fast it cries like a b***h.

Yeah right Wing Zero would use it like a tooth pick, be like Okay??
Gundam Wing would win. Send all the Evas against Wing Zero and Deathscythe and they would win alone.
eek I have not a clue
EVA'S ALL DA WAY!! 3nodding
Acelif
Just roll out God Gundam, he'll hand Eva-01 it's own a**

Maybe.......I still think that Eva would win though. Even after its all messed up, it'll go into beserker mode and slaughter everything like it always does. xp
ummmmmm my big long post just vanished!!! crying
The mass production Eva series are literally unbeatable. Even if the gundams could somehow find a way to penetrate the AT fields and blow them apart, they would regenerate after a few minutes and tear the living crap out of any gundam.
Gundam like heavy arms or deathscythe would probably wins cuz they are way bigger, and the fire power is kinda heavy (look at Wing 0 Overshooting with is blaster gun), Still, it would be fierce battle, If the eva wins, he would dies just after, and the Mobile suit would explodes cuz of too much received damage, even if it wins first... its sad too say, but thats it
the thing is that could fly and go in the space, so they would jsut shoot Big Overshooted blast until the space and would being hit
this the way the things are, its sad cuz im myself a EVA lovers but i see the truth with heavy pain to see EVA being splashed out...
Evangelion. =^___^=
Gundams baby all the way!!!! Seriously all eva's are are Bio-Enginered creatures and there not even mecha, hahaha also they have a very very limited power supply when there (cord) is cut. Also since there are only 3 Eva's and god knows how many Gundams there are I'll go with Gundam.
IceManGZ
As much as I love EVA a gundam (especially Wing Zero Custom) is not restricted by a power cord and would therefore have a great advantage and with WZCs gun he could take out that cord so fast and attack from a distance. But I guess it really depends on the pilots.

The eva may be restricted to its power cord, but a gundam is limited in its range of motion. Since the Evas have a body composition much like Humans, they have the ability to do as humans do. But as for gundams, they're only models after humans, and still have the robotic limitations. Plus, the Evas do have batteries, they are just not to a holding capasity to last that long.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff