Welcome to Gaia! ::

Move around like your shoes don't fit! Get on the dance floor it's a...

Giant fecking squid! Sweet jesus! 0.2670598146588 26.7% [ 317 ]
Direct hit! 0.4262847514743 42.6% [ 506 ]
Jesus... he's back and ready to. Kick. Some. a**. 0.16849199663016 16.8% [ 200 ]
Feces! Holy god someone peed on the carpet! 0.13816343723673 13.8% [ 164 ]
Total Votes:[ 1187 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 119 120 121 > >> »|

Madhaxorsbaby2
Oh look someone who is anti war in general! Grow some balls. We should have went to war with these ******** long ago. They have nuclear weapons. There leader is nuts. He tortures his people and kills American soldiers already. So if you wanna be a bleeding hearted p***y go do it somewhere else.

But Kim Jong Il is jusht a rittle bit ronery! He ish sho ronery and he hash nobody to call hish friend. Maybe we need to give him friends to ease his roneriness. Maybe he won't be so insane then.
P h 1 s h y
Madhaxorsbaby2
Oh look someone who is anti war in general! Grow some balls. We should have went to war with these ******** long ago. They have nuclear weapons. There leader is nuts. He tortures his people and kills American soldiers already. So if you wanna be a bleeding hearted p***y go do it somewhere else.

But Kim Jong Il is jusht a rittle bit ronery! He ish sho ronery and he hash nobody to call hish friend. Maybe we need to give him friends to ease his roneriness. Maybe he won't be so insane then.

America. ******** yeah!
Madhaxorsbaby2
Kuya Bugas
Madhaxorsbaby2
Zombie Gunman
Madhaxorsbaby2
They shoot you in the face if you don't worship the leader like God in korea...

Oh yeah, North Korea. That place sucks.
I hope we go to war with those assholes soon.(God knows we arethe only one who has the balls)

So you're actually telling me that you want us to go to war with them, which will end in the death of over 10000 people? If you really want to go to war with them, then why dont you go over there with some guns and fight the damn war yourself!

Who said I was against war? Im even joining the military someday. You go somewhere else, your probably just a nother snot nose 12 year old p***y who thinks he knows everything. Ive been to a ******** military base. Ive trained in a Military base, and Ive heard all those stories of everybody's best friend dying in their hands while a humvee next to them explodes. Do you actually think that they want to go to war? They have to do it to protect little ******** like you!!! Theyd ratherr have less people dying than having to tell the families of fallen soldiers that their husband, wife, son or daughter has died because of a terrorist attack. Think before you speak dumbass!
What's your point?

Thank you ladies and gentlemen! You've been a great audience!

*walks offstage*
Kuya Bugas
Madhaxorsbaby2
Kuya Bugas
Madhaxorsbaby2
Zombie Gunman
Madhaxorsbaby2
They shoot you in the face if you don't worship the leader like God in korea...

Oh yeah, North Korea. That place sucks.
I hope we go to war with those assholes soon.(God knows we arethe only one who has the balls)

So you're actually telling me that you want us to go to war with them, which will end in the death of over 10000 people? If you really want to go to war with them, then why dont you go over there with some guns and fight the damn war yourself!

Who said I was against war?
Uhh you did.(didn't bother to read the rest I don't really care about the rants of a soldiers child...I hear them on the news all the time)
Madhaxorsbaby2
Kuya Bugas
Madhaxorsbaby2
Kuya Bugas
Madhaxorsbaby2

Who said I was against war?
Uhh you did.(didn't bother to read the rest I don't really care about the rants of a soldiers child...I hear them on the news all the time)

Read the rest and you'll understand.
This topic gets more off track every single day.
Zombie Gunman

I agree, lets get back to making fun of those damn weeaboos. This topic is pissing me off
Kuya Bugas
Zombie Gunman

I agree, lets get back to making fun of those damn weeaboos. This topic is pissing me off

Alright, let's do that. How shall we start?
Zombie Gunman
Lol it's funny because you are contributing to it(not a flame just a fact!).
Zombie Gunman
Kuya Bugas
Zombie Gunman

Weeaboos suck. They give all anime fans a bad name.
Madhaxorsbaby2
Zombie Gunman

Yeah, but it's just so fun! I don't have work anymore so i have nothing to do all day.
I'm obsessed with anime and manga but I'm also proud of being Mexican and don't want to change that. I just find Japanese culture very fascinating. I also believe that American manga sucks...there's just so many examples, although I do admit there are some exceptions.
Kuya Bugas
Zombie Gunman
Kuya Bugas
Zombie Gunman

Weeaboos suck. They give all anime fans a bad name.

Or sometimes, they're just making our cynical side laugh.
Zombie Gunman
Madhaxorsbaby2
Zombie Gunman

Yeah, but it's just so fun! I don't have work anymore so i have nothing to do all day.
Me neither...anyway Weeabos are unintelligent looney tunes who wouldn't know a good dub(or sub for that matter) if he/she got hit in the face with one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff