Welcome to Gaia! ::

I ******** LOVE UUUUUUU <3

Sparkly Nerd

6,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Just a couple of questions:
When you created the show, did you have any idea of what a huge following it would have?

How do you feel about the other new style Cartoon Network shows, such as Regular Show and Flapjack?

Thanks for answering any questions! (also, I really love that Lady Rainicorn speaks Korean; my mom translated it for me haha)

Beloved Blob

XOXOXOXOXOXO<3

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Howdy Pen! How are you this fine evening?

I adore your show--I remember when it aired on Oh Yeah! Cartoons--and I thought it was ballin' then! You have no idea how excited I was when I heard CN was picking it up as a series.

I think it's really awesome that you guys made that Me-Mow episode based off of a kid's drawing. I'm curious as to why you decided to do that. Did you meet the artist and make dreams come true? Do you think you would ever do something like that again?

What's with your love of auto tune? I mean--it's pretty funny--I'll give you that--but I'd kinda like to hear some non auto-tuned tunes on the show some time. *nudge nudge* It's because of the Bed Intruder song, isnit?

Did you ever work some crummy jobs when you were younger? I'm making pizzas now, and it's horrid.

Where did you get inspiration for LSP's character and voice? Her voice is just hilarious. It always cracks me up. Good job on that class A numba one voice acting, sir.

Alsooo..... I love Natasha's Gender Bender episode and characters. Any chance of seeing another Ice King Fan Fiction episode?

Omnipresent Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Is Princess Bubblegum/Marceline a thing or what? Like, what is the relationship between them?

Dangerous Conversationalist

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conventioneer 300
The REAL Pendleton Ward
Hi everyone,

I'm here! I really like your anime haircuts. They're so cute.

Yes!

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Survivor 150
This question has really been boggling my mind for quite some time now. Ever since Susan Strong first appeared, I've been extremely curious as to what she is. Is she human, or, as Jake would put it, a 'crazy fish person'?

Please quote me with the answer if possible! Thanks so much for taking the time to read and also taking the time to create such an amazing cartoon! smile
WHATS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL??
I love your show soo much!! heart
Ever thought of making a soundtrack of the show? Making key chains? Add more fan art characters? Have Finn wear different clothes xD?

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
The REAL Pendleton Ward

I only have a few questions, and I am really struggling to sound as professional as possible since I am absolutely freaking out at the fact that I can sort of talk with you, even over the internet, and even though I know there's a 90% chance you probably won't even read/respond to this. My questions are...

1.) Will Flame Princess become a main character? Because SHE. IS. THE. BEST. Someone told me she gets "killed off" in the newest episode, but I have refused to see the leak because that would just be disrespectful.

2.) Is Jake just a tiny bit evil? There are times I think that his morality is a little bit...skewed. Such as when he suggested they rule the populus of "humans" living underground as "angry gods".

3.) Have you ever considered making a spin off series with Fionna and Cake? Well, cooperating with Natasha Allegri to make the spin off series, but you both have such awesome creative minds, it would just be a hit.

4.) So far I've only had a vague idea on the concept of the Mushroom War - are there any episodes that, in the future, may explain it in greater detail? It really intrigues me. Also, I know a lot of people have said this, but I would love to hear more about Marceline's life before the war.

5.) When will we get to hear the snail's story? Considering he's been practically everywhere in Ooo, he must have some amazing tales to tell.

That is all. I know it's possible that you won't read this, but just putting this out there makes me squeal with excitement. You are on my list of Top Thirty Best People of All Time, no joke.

Distinct Smoker

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
I'm so glad you didn't make Marceline a glittering vampire. But yeah, what is the backstory behind her and Princess Bubblegum?

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
Alucio

A lot of fans are speculating for a feminine/gay sounds LSPrince's voice, just because the original LSP sounds like a man. Which is why I really want to hear it, see what they do. I'm kinda hoping they'd make a mini series, or a webtoon, or give us an episode every now and then of Fionna and Cake = A=;;;

Marshall Lee, I love him a lot, even if he only just appeared for like all of five seconds. Marceline is an amazing character, and I'd love to see all they could do with Marshall Lee... and his possible mommy issues.
this should pretty much sum up Marshall lee's mommy issues the same way as Marceline's daddy issues.

Mommy ate my fries

Shy Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Will there be anymore adventure time episodes with fanmade characters?
(I lumping love adventure time by the way)

Tipsy Grabber

Love your show, but felt compelled to ask about themes in it.

One thing I've noticed and absolutely loved is some underlying hidden " easter eggs " with pop culture references. Such as The episode " the creeps " with the allusion to the hause on haunted hill with the creature coming out of the walls. Or the mention of Nietzsche and his ubermensch in " the real you ". Or " rainy day dreams where Jake exclaims " I can imagine everything! ". As well as in " death in bloom " the devil's choice instrument is a double bass drum set combined with screaming and growling, which I imagine is a satire of sorts on heavier metal music. Or in " business men " it so happens that the business men are portayed as " zombies " of sorts. And with your other episodes, I'd imagine you're a fan of zombie films?

Or simply in " what have you done? " where you can see " boobs " written on the back of a page of the princess' book. So would you say you try and cater to more " informed " people or older audience members with these references? Do you ever think you'll run out of references and such to put in your episodes?

And Finally, I've noticed a few moments of Latin in your episodes, is that just a translator thing, or do you, or someone on the staff know how to speak latin?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff