Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are there any new princesses in season 4? By the way, I love the show.
User Image
answer me soon
k?

Rainbow Genius

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Member 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Are we going to get to see some princes? Most of the royals appear to be princesses.

ALSO.
Why is Bubblegum a princess and not a queen? She doesn't seem to have parents (do they just exist off screen), so shouldn't she technically be the queen?

Interesting Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Is Finn going to fall in love with the Fire Princess? and Is Jake going to have babies with Korean? (They would look so cute.)

Kijitora's Darling

Liberal Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
My Question: ¿Gonna be another part of Cake and Fiona Adventures and Finn and Fiona can be meeting? smile
Hi everyone,

I'm here! I really like your anime haircuts. They're so cute.

Interesting Raider

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
gummie_sourball
Raid081
Miiko_punk
Hi, I was wondering if there was going to be any more Tree Trunks, or is she in that crystal apple forever? :3

Not to sound like an adventure time freak, though I am, Tree Trunks escaped with Finn and Jake in episode 17, Crystals have power.

then there was another episode with treetrunks in season three where her apples went missing and her, fin, and jake got tangled up with a candy mob.
Yeah I remember that one. Jake: "I didn't know it was wrong."

Golden Girl

Is there going to be an Adventure Time panel at San Diego Comic Con this year?

Dangerous Conversationalist

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Bleh. This is going to turn into a list.
1. Can you tell us more about the Mushroom War/When will more episodes that reveal stuff be airing?
2. What are the chances the Huntress Wizard will make a return?
3. What are your thoughts on the insane popularity of Marshal Lee, regardless of his SUPER brief appearance?
4. Who are your top three favorite actors that you've gotten to work with on the show?
5. If you were to make an Adventure Time movie, what would you want it to be about?
6. Are there plans to release any more AT toys? I've seen plenty of shirts, but it would be cool to see more stuff like Finn's sword and the Finn and Jake action figures.
7. What inspired the snail that you put into each episode?
8. When might we see the return of Me-Mow? If there was a gender bent counter part to Me-Mow, what would you name it?
9. What, if any, conventions have you gone to representing AT? I work for an anime convention in Spokane, WA, and I know that a ton of our attendees love the show.
10. What are your thoughts on the incredible success of the AT comic? Or, for that matter, how much of a success do you see the comic as?
11. Have you had any ideas for the show that CN shut down? If so, care to share some?

And, I think this is my finalized list.

Not to hound you with questions or anything. Answer any you want to, and feel free to ignore any of them.

Dangerous Noob

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
how much more is the show going to go on?? question
and is there going to be more rainbows and unicorns added to the show??? emotion_yatta I hope so

4,625 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
MarshaIl Iee
User Image
answer me soon
k?

Oh my glob!
Yes!
have you ever thought of returning iceking to simon petrikov?

bigfan^.^

Noob

XxCandelario moonlightxX
my qeastion: will there be new characters on adventure time?

like new princesses?

and dungeon and monster and stuff

oh and will susan ever reveal that shes a human too?

well thats my end of the qeastion and good day to you good sir :3

(i really love that show x3)
There already was a new princess. (:

Aged Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Have you seen this? It's an Adventure Time Roleplaying Game I made. People seem to like it. biggrin

http://bloodghost.tumblr.com/post/18428312836/

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
I have one question, if we wrote a screenplay for an episode, or wrote a really good character, how would we get that to you, or whoever is in charge of that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff