Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Darling

Raid081
Miiko_punk
Hi, I was wondering if there was going to be any more Tree Trunks, or is she in that crystal apple forever? :3

Not to sound like an adventure time freak, though I am, Tree Trunks escaped with Finn and Jake in episode 17, Crystals have power.

then there was another episode with treetrunks in season three where her apples went missing and her, fin, and jake got tangled up with a candy mob.

Peculiar Poster

What new intense dungeons or labyrinth will our heroes conquer next?
And thank you for providing me and my best friend with great show to bond over! c:

Beloved Nerd

10,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
BloodWolf642
Truly i'm not really a fan of the show its not a bad show i've seen it once of twice but i do respect any animation designer for all the long hours they slave away to make a product that others enjoy so for that i thank you
(by the way watch i'm going to take so much flak for saying i don't like that show)
its because you cant comprehend the depth of it xp
1. How did you get into the business of producing and animating? (Were you discovered by someone? Did you have to do some networking to get where you are?)

2. What do you have to know? (What kind of decrees do you suggest for someone who wants to produce and animate?)

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Macaroni Freak
What language does Lady Rainicorn speak? heart

Korean.

Nimble Sex Symbol

10,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Were the sexual innuendos discretely inserted into the dialogue intentional?

If so.... Genius!!

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
I have to say that I'm not a die-hard fan of the show nor do I watch every episode, but the episodes that I do watch are pure genius in terms of their magic and quirky tilted understanding of the world and one's imagination. Each episode is a ride through the ups and downs and playful thought of one's mind whilst in 'adventuring mode'. I truly adore it.

TL;DR, I love the show even though I don't watch it that often.

Pure-hearted Hellraiser

9,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
OMG, I am a big fan of Adventure Time. The characters are amazing, the jokes are funny, and best of all, there are some morals that we can learn from Finn and Jake's awesome adventures!

Mr. P,

What inspired you to come up with the characters?

Can the loyal die-hard fans and other hardcore adventurers have something to look forward to for upcoming episodes like something having to do with The Adventures of Fionna and Cake?

Lastly,

CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH? whee

And as always....What time is it question

ADVENTURE TIME exclaim mrgreen

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Props for creating such an imaginative show. Are there any tools or exercises you use to keep your imagination fresh and whimsical?

Heart Seeker

8,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Any chance of Meemaw appearing in another AT episode? Will anymore fan submissions appear in AT?
Grawrface

Some of the show's staff has already said they will be doing another gender bent episode, and it will more than likely focus on Marshal Lee, so, YES! I don't know who they would have do his voice though.

Oh my did they really?! That answer my question about another gender bend episode! I can't wait for that.

Will there be some tree trunks or peppermint butler in this gender bend episode? -crosses fingers-

Lonely Gaian

9,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
:'D what language does Lady Rainacorn speak?

3,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I wanted to ask if you'll make more episodes with Fiona and Cake? heart

Timid Bunny

9,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Timid 100
So where do you get your Inspiration?...Keep up the good work!!!

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Ran For My Life

O I am aware yet, though they watch the shows of the comic book so they still keep strong for what is tv but a bunch of pictures mashed together.

Now I have a question for you. Are you one of the makers and or supporters of this show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff