Welcome to Gaia! ::

CapePerson
zykrinnox
Scarfperson
zykrinnox
Scarfperson
I sighed feeling slightly like an unneeded extra, before looking around, Zyx seemed preoccupied staring at her hand for som reason so I attempted to lighten the mood. "Hey, Zyx heres a new riddle for you, when a dragon flies he seeks it with his eyes when a dragon roars he holds it in his claws when he slumbers deep he dreams of it in his sleep but there beneath his head it forms his stony bed. What is it"

I smiled and looked up at Thalia. "I give up," I grinned, "Pray tell, what's the answer?" I waited for the muse of Comedy to give me the answer, feeling slightly happier, and taking my mind off of Zeyre for a moment. [♥]

I felt a small burst of happiness as my friends face lit up. As long as I could be here for these two my sisters I didn't mind whatever else life threw my way. " The answer is...." I paused for dramatic effect "treasure"

I laughed. "I should have guessed! That was a good one, Thalia!" With my mind on dragons now I looked up and gazed at the starry night sky. [♥]

I smiled, "I agree, Thalia, that was grand. You got me thinking anyways." I chuckled. I glanced at the mirrors, expecting to see another stanza and dissapointed to find it just the same as I left it. I huffed and openned my book again. It was blank, as always, but it gave me comfort to feel the pages beneath my fingers.

I smiled softly and replied "I am glad you liked it, I always have more if you are interested."

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
Dosico
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
Dosico
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
Dosico

"Indeed, they dance with a grace. Sure, what kinds do you have?" Dosico says flashing a smile.

User Image

Cookie stirred the cup of tea with a little spoon. "Milk tea." she replied. "My favorite~ ( > w< ) " She then handed the tea to Dosico. "My, have you danced?"

Dosico takes a few sips of the tea. He obviously enjoys it.

"Not yet, for i have just arrived." Dosico laughed.

User Image

Cookie giggled and fanned her face. "Oh, of course. How silly of me." She looked around. "Have you been to a ball before?"

"Not ever, a friend of mine talked me into it." Dosico chuckled.

User Image

"Ah, I see. This is my first time here." She smiled.

"What made you come tonight?" Dosico asked curiously.

Hilarious Humorist

7,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conventioneer 300
*I quietly sit amongst the white petals whit one knee lifted up to my chin, watching the happy ballgoers in all their finery, dancing like gleaming toys to the music.*

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
For theirs is the power...
And this is their kingdom...

Sure as the sun doth burn.
(((OCC: Apparently, according to this Snuggie commercial, you can only text people you know when wearing the Snuggie... how offensive! lol)))

Gold entered the ball, glancing at the riddles on the mirrors for a moment. She went to a group of lilies and place one behind her ear. She breathed in the fresh air. "How lovely."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hilarious Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
innocent_anime_princess
zeeluvzu
innocent_anime_princess
zeeluvzu
innocent_anime_princess
*Seeing the guest head off to the mirrors, Innocent exits out into the garden to check on her friend. Seeing that she had finally woken up, she rushes over*

"Or you okay zee?! you were asleep for a long time!"

"i-im fine...just have a little headache...where is Narcissus? I remember something...about him...that i did or said...i dont quite remember what though...its all..fuzzy"
*rubs head and frowns*

*Innocent tries to hold back tears*
"Oh it's terrible.... He was swallowed up by the mirrors and is trapped along with the goddess"

*looks at her confused*
"huh??"
*looks around*
*overhears talk of riddles*
"what riddles, may i ask??"

"Answering the riddles are our only hope of getting them back, You can see the first one on the front page"

i believe it is true. the opposiye of day is night,
black is white,
so it must be true to false. it only makes sense"
*rubs head, thinking, i shouldn't think so much...under the circumstances*
ii-P00hB34R-ii
AznSoulG
ii-P00hB34R-ii
AznSoulG
ii-P00hB34R-ii
User ImageUser Image

Lauren walked in the ball in a flowing white dress and sat down at a table waiting for someone.

User ImageUser Image

Sam walked around into the ball room wearing his casual clothes, looking for something to do.

User ImageUser Image

Lauren walked up to Sam. "You know...it's a ball..."

User ImageUser Image

Sam smiled and shrugged his shoulders at her. "I didn't get the memo."

User ImageUser Image

"Well...lets go sit down..." Lauren took his hand and pulled him towards the table she was sitting at.

User ImageUser Image

He smiled and and sat down with her.

Wealthy Prophet

8,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
As she walks to the mirrors and looks at herself she says out loud " I feel like I have been here before...but from where?"
zykrinnox
Zeyre

I ran back into the gardens to the marble chair Aphrodite had shown me to, thinking Zeyre was behind the rose bush directly behind it."I'm terribly sorry, I was dragged off by my father... He erm... well, was worried about me." I felt bad for having to run off so speedily, but he just simply could not wait. I was still upset with him, which was obvious by my upset face and slightly pink cheeks. I heard no reply and looked behind the rosebush to find Zeyre and found that I was speaking to nobody. "Well.. I suppose I'll wait here some more." I twiddled my thumbs thinking about how bad I felt for constantly running out on him and daydreaming about what he might say next. Or what he might do... He doesn't know my secret yet... Though, I'm sure he will figure it out in one of his vampiric ways. What will I say then? [♥]

I walked into the garden, knowing fully well where I was going. And there she was, sitting where she last were. I wonder... I stood behind her again, she seems to be daydreaming about something. Not sure how I'm supposed to approach her this time, I finally shrugged and decided to go straight to the question that has been bothering me all day. "My lady, are you going to run off again? I don't think my heart can take it another time," I said it so suddenly, she jumped.

Shameless Hoarder

11,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
zeeluvzu
innocent_anime_princess
zeeluvzu
innocent_anime_princess
zeeluvzu
innocent_anime_princess
*Seeing the guest head off to the mirrors, Innocent exits out into the garden to check on her friend. Seeing that she had finally woken up, she rushes over*

"Or you okay zee?! you were asleep for a long time!"

"i-im fine...just have a little headache...where is Narcissus? I remember something...about him...that i did or said...i dont quite remember what though...its all..fuzzy"
*rubs head and frowns*

*Innocent tries to hold back tears*
"Oh it's terrible.... He was swallowed up by the mirrors and is trapped along with the goddess"

*looks at her confused*
"huh??"
*looks around*
*overhears talk of riddles*
"what riddles, may i ask??"

"Answering the riddles are our only hope of getting them back, You can see the first one on the front page"

i believe it is true. the opposiye of day is night,
black is white,
so it must be true to false. it only makes sense"
*rubs head, thinking, i shouldn't think so much...under the circumstances*

*Brings her some water*
and yes, I do pray that is the answer... It is just so nerve racking to not truly know for certain
Cherry starts to play her flute again. Everyone starts to sway to the music. She ventures for someone of her own to dance with. She continues to play her sweet melody while she looks.

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Sits off to the side in a corner by myself, sipping at my drink silently. Keeps my focus down and off my peers, trying to work up enough nerve to look anyone in the eye.

IRL Gekko

Dosico
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
Dosico
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
Dosico

Dosico takes a few sips of the tea. He obviously enjoys it.

"Not yet, for i have just arrived." Dosico laughed.

User Image

Cookie giggled and fanned her face. "Oh, of course. How silly of me." She looked around. "Have you been to a ball before?"

"Not ever, a friend of mine talked me into it." Dosico chuckled.

User Image

"Ah, I see. This is my first time here." She smiled.

"What made you come tonight?" Dosico asked curiously.

User Image

"Before this celebration arrived, I wished to be in a fine ball with many people dressing so nicely." Cookie blushed. "Rosa's my middle name, therefore I really like roses. So I decided to come visit here. Pretty ironic, no?" {OOC; Middle name as in... mah real name o Ao )))
{. シークレット.}
---------
A fragile mirror nearby caught the glint of her champagne glass, and Saori stared at her reflection for several moments before narrowing her eyes. She had always found the gilded pieces of glass strangely beautiful but against the romantic air of the room, they provided a cold and slightly foreboding edge. News of the troubles with Aphrodite and Narcissus had managed to find her ears and she briefly pondered the riddle.
"They say trouble attracts company. I wonder how this will unfold."
Placing the glass lightly onto a passing platter, Saori swept back her hair and watched as a few nearby became involved in a discussion regarding the recent events.

4,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
Scarfperson
CapePerson

I smiled, "I agree, Thalia, that was grand. You got me thinking anyways." I chuckled. I glanced at the mirrors, expecting to see another stanza and dissapointed to find it just the same as I left it. I huffed and openned my book again. It was blank, as always, but it gave me comfort to feel the pages beneath my fingers.

I smiled softly and replied "I am glad you liked it, I always have more if you are interested."

"Always, my sister." I smiled. "It'll keep my mind sharp for Eris' next one." I sat forward. My pen ended up with the tip resting on my lips as I waited and thought.

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
sexichyna
Sits off to the side in a corner by myself, sipping at my drink silently. Keeps my focus down and off my peers, trying to work up enough nerve to look anyone in the eye.

I twirl my straw in my drink slowly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces