Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Eve gave him a light smile in response, though her mind fluttered off to what had just happened to two of the hosts in the Rose Garden. She took another sip of her wine before she lowered her glass and lifted her head up to Galvatron in a questioning gaze.
"I am surprised not a soul from the Coven has come to you yet."
She let out as her eyes cast a searching glance along the garden, for a moment eying once more the remaining guest who spoke with her date, then returning her gaze to Galv.

"I've grown, since those days." She couldn't help but smile, and even giggle, at the thought.

User Image

Galvatron
Ah, Eve, thank you. Ice water should not be underestimated.
User Image

Aurai ran into the garden panicked as soon as she heard what had happened. "What? WHAT!?" She ran to the mirror in a frenzy and red and reread the riddle. "Aphrodite, no!" She started sobbing. "So... so you guys think you might be able to answer this riddle?" Riddles were never her strong suite. Her strong suite was looking cute and batting her lashes. "So you think it might be death or truth... hmm...." She thought about them, and looked at everyone, clasping her hands together and begging with teary eyes. "Let's all solve this together while we wait for the next clue! Please keep merrymaking because I know that's what Aphrodite would want... but please try and help us! Please!"

She started saying the riddle over and over again:
"As day is to night,
And black is to white,
As still is to pulse,
I am to false."

Rose King Voting Thread

Rose Queen Voting Thread

Beloved Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
CapePerson
Galvatron
See? This is precisely why I never go anywhere without being dressed for battle.

Chaos Goddess Eris
OFFICIAL PLOT DEVELOPMENT

Eris decided to next continue the same chain of chaos she'd been weaving on Mt. Olympus, in the Sea Room, in the Celebration and in the Forest next in the beautiful rose garden. As she entered, she noticed Narcissus looking at himself in a mirror as usual. Suddenly Narcissus' reflection would wink at him, before turning into Eris's face and grabbing him, sucking him into the mirror. She found Aphrodite similarly sprucing up, and pulled her through the mirror in the same way. Narcissus and Aphrodite were free to roam around in the mirror world, and would be able to talk to guests through them... but could no longer move around the ball. They were trapped in the mirrors.

Eris appeared in the main part of the garden with all the guests in a big puff of black smoke. "Greetings all! I've kidnapped your Host Aphrodite and your friend, Narcissus! They're trapped in the mirror world now, doomed to spend eternity behind glass!" She let out an evil chuckle, but spied the various nymphs around the room. "But I always have liked the mysterious ways of the nymphs... so I'm going to give you all a chance!" She held out a finger and a white bold of lightning shot out at one of the mirrors. Suddenly a riddle in the form of a poem appeared on all of them.

Like the nymph-tales of long times past,
Chaos has come to pass,
And love and order will only be restored,
By the happiest of loving chores.

Over time will appear the riddles three,
Which have the power to set everyone free.

As well as this, the first riddle was already etched in the glass of all the mirrors as well.

As day is to night,
And black is to white,
As still is to pulse,
I am to false.

Having done her damage, Eris cackled once more and disappeared in a puff of black fog and smoke.

I looked up from my book, pen in hand as I was interupted in writing by a though.
"Wouldn't the answer be truth? Black is to white? Day is to Night? They're opposites. And True is the opposite of false..." I get up quickly, leaving my sisters behind me, and rush to the Mirrors. I pick up my pen and lay it to the glass. I write "true is to false." on the mirror below the riddle.

I think she's right. Considering she's Calliope, that will work if the answer to the riddle was correct. I turned to the mirror with Aphrodite in it. Oh, I could sure use your help right about now. I hope you're set free soon, but if Calliope can't solve it, then I surely can't. [♥]

IRL Gekko

II Anata-chan II
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
II Anata-chan II
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
II Anata-chan II

*enters the room and see im a finalist* "Oh my Goddess! I can't believe it"

User Image

Cookie noticed one of the finalist in the room. "Oh my, aren't you nervous?( > A< )" she asked, fanning her face.

puts the back of my hand to m forehead "Oh my yes!I'm frantic I cant wait i wish the best to who ever wins tho!"

User Image

Looking about, she saw many beautiful guests. "Who did you vote for?" she asked, quietly.

Actually i kinda forgot...

But i think i voted for you or snow

User Image

Cookie suddenly stop fanning. " ( O AO)"
Well, if you ever change your mind...
Fussing over small details can be quite enjoyable at times.

Lady_Elentari
Galvatron
I never said I was modest. Having a herald is quite intoxicating, you should get some and try it out. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Lady_Elentari
Galvatron
Some more discretely than others, I'm sure.

Lady_Elentari
Technicolored Phase
"Ah just out for the evening enjoying the atmosphere.It is very lovely here though I must agree." I take another sip from my champagne and smile.
"Indeed. Even the gods are mingling amongst the guests!"

"And who could have possibly missed your grand entrance?"

"Ah, thank you for the offer but I do not enjoy such fuss over small details."

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Alice of Heart
ILickLadies

No, No, it was quite interesting actually, Sean took a step closer to her, "Mind if I have a slice?" He said, his finger pointing to the Honeydew.

αℓicє is ғαя тσσ sнץ тσиiɢнт,

Alice tilted her head slightly to her right when he asked her.
"Sure" she shrugged lightly, moving aside so he could take one off of her plate.

ץσυ'яє иσт cαяєғυℓ sнє мiɢнт cяץ тσиiɢнт

Instead of taking just one, he placed his sword on the plate, He lifted the sword up into the air, AND........

Sliced the Honeydew into small squares, he then Put his fingers to his lips, as he carved a small hole in a wooden floorpiece, formulating the once plank, into sharp toothpicks for digesting the Honeydew squares, "Someday I want to be a craftsman, my father just laughs at me....."
Halluc
PZ
"This is pretty awful" PZ mutters to herself, "I mean damn Eris why would she do such a terrible thing!" stressed

"Truly! Were the riddles really necessary? We have before us a night of delightful hedonism, and suddenly we have to snap on our thinking caps and save a pair fellow party goers? Inconsiderate."
"You could say that again, when I want to sink into a hazy night of debauchery and I don't want to have to exert any energy actually thinking" PZ shakes her head

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Aikawa Hanae
sexichyna
Aikawa Hanae
sexichyna
Aikawa Hanae
sexichyna
I smile and nod, giggling a bit. "Everyone is so dressed up. It's almost too good to be true."

Hanae curiously tilted her head a little to one side. "Too good to be true? How would that be?"

"It's just the scenary, the ambience....it so....so...fresh yet alluring."

Hanae's attention had been seized by the Eris's sudden appearance and announcement. "I... feel like I should have kept my mouth shut. What an unfortunate occurrence..."

I glance around, a bit started by your reaction."What..?

She shook her head, bewildered. "I don't know what happened, but it... well, something happened. I don't know."

I take your arm and gently guide you across the room to sit, "Here...have a seat.''

Original Gaian

Technicolored Phase
"Ah, I agree. Very beautiful night though, is it not? Everyone seems to be fairly happy and enjoying themselves."

"Mmmm...If only more of these balls were held...Have you been to any of the previous Annual Balls?"
I suspect that not many of them have souls left.

Eveiebear
User Image
Eve gave him a light smile in response, though her mind fluttered off to what had just happened to two of the hosts in the Rose Garden. She took another sip of her wine before she lowered her glass and lifted her head up to Galvatron in a questioning gaze.
"I am surprised not a soul from the Coven has come to you yet."
She let out as her eyes cast a searching glance along the garden, for a moment eying once more the remaining guest who spoke with her date, then returning her gaze to Galv.

"I've grown, since those days." She couldn't help but smile, and even giggle, at the thought.

User Image

Galvatron
Ah, Eve, thank you. Ice water should not be underestimated.
Ivan The Mouse
SayomiKenchi
Ivan The Mouse
SayomiKenchi
Ivan The Mouse

"Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you tell me those sad things. Not that I'm not interested, but you don't have to open old wounds again. I'm very sorry.

Shall we dance?"

Twas not your fault at all. I'm was just remembering my mother and how she feel in love with a sailor. well i think it was a sailor I found an old pic her old purse. Must been long before my father,
please tell me if i talk to much, my father always tells me i have a loud mouth. *blushes*

"No, no. I like it when someone talks, you see. Because best parties are made of people socializing, and talking is a part of that socializing, aye. "

yes lots of socializing. well then while we are talking, can you tell me about your diffrent vogages?

"Okay, here I go.

I remember my voyage from the Port of Gambino de Isle to the Northern Lands, you know? Especially that part when Northern Pirates ambushed our ship and tried to steal our cargo of...precious stones."

Precious stones like expensive??

Original Gaian

Galvatron
Well, if you ever change your mind...
Fussing over small details can be quite enjoyable at times.

Lady_Elentari
Galvatron
I never said I was modest. Having a herald is quite intoxicating, you should get some and try it out. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Lady_Elentari
Galvatron
Some more discretely than others, I'm sure.

"And who could have possibly missed your grand entrance?"

"Ah, thank you for the offer but I do not enjoy such fuss over small details."

"I will be sure to keep that in mind."

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
II Anata-chan II
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
II Anata-chan II
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
II Anata-chan II

*enters the room and see im a finalist* "Oh my Goddess! I can't believe it"

User Image

Cookie noticed one of the finalist in the room. "Oh my, aren't you nervous?( > A< )" she asked, fanning her face.

puts the back of my hand to m forehead "Oh my yes!I'm frantic I cant wait i wish the best to who ever wins tho!"

User Image

Looking about, she saw many beautiful guests. "Who did you vote for?" she asked, quietly.

Actually i kinda forgot...

But i think i voted for you or snow

User Image

Cookie suddenly stop fanning. " ( O AO)"
oh my are you ok?
zykrinnox
CapePerson
Galvatron
See? This is precisely why I never go anywhere without being dressed for battle.

Chaos Goddess Eris
OFFICIAL PLOT DEVELOPMENT

Eris decided to next continue the same chain of chaos she'd been weaving on Mt. Olympus, in the Sea Room, in the Celebration and in the Forest next in the beautiful rose garden. As she entered, she noticed Narcissus looking at himself in a mirror as usual. Suddenly Narcissus' reflection would wink at him, before turning into Eris's face and grabbing him, sucking him into the mirror. She found Aphrodite similarly sprucing up, and pulled her through the mirror in the same way. Narcissus and Aphrodite were free to roam around in the mirror world, and would be able to talk to guests through them... but could no longer move around the ball. They were trapped in the mirrors.

Eris appeared in the main part of the garden with all the guests in a big puff of black smoke. "Greetings all! I've kidnapped your Host Aphrodite and your friend, Narcissus! They're trapped in the mirror world now, doomed to spend eternity behind glass!" She let out an evil chuckle, but spied the various nymphs around the room. "But I always have liked the mysterious ways of the nymphs... so I'm going to give you all a chance!" She held out a finger and a white bold of lightning shot out at one of the mirrors. Suddenly a riddle in the form of a poem appeared on all of them.

Like the nymph-tales of long times past,
Chaos has come to pass,
And love and order will only be restored,
By the happiest of loving chores.

Over time will appear the riddles three,
Which have the power to set everyone free.

As well as this, the first riddle was already etched in the glass of all the mirrors as well.

As day is to night,
And black is to white,
As still is to pulse,
I am to false.

Having done her damage, Eris cackled once more and disappeared in a puff of black fog and smoke.

I looked up from my book, pen in hand as I was interupted in writing by a though.
"Wouldn't the answer be truth? Black is to white? Day is to Night? They're opposites. And True is the opposite of false..." I get up quickly, leaving my sisters behind me, and rush to the Mirrors. I pick up my pen and lay it to the glass. I write "true is to false." on the mirror below the riddle.

I think she's right. Considering she's Calliope, that will work if the answer to the riddle was correct. I turned to the mirror with Aphrodite in it. Oh, I could sure use your help right about now. I hope you're set free soon, but if Calliope can't solve it, then I surely can't. [♥]

"You know what that makes sense I didn't even think of it that way"
Unknown Variable
A dapper young man approaches a luxurious-looking wooden bench placed under an arch grown from the trees themselves, and rests for a moment to retie his shoes. As he finishes, he takes advantage of his rest to let his eyes wander upwards, paying more attention to the brilliant hanging plants and ivy than the other party guests themselves.

"This garden is simply more well set than I would have ever imagined," he mutters to himself. "Whoever was tasked with construction certainly has an eye for detail."

Cherry over hears a soft man's voice not to far. She plays a little louder hoping to get his attention.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff