Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Kaimi5 ~
Nn_Aa_Ll_Ll
~ Kaimi5 ~
kaimi casualy wanders into the garden, a pleasent smile across her face. Politely she refuses a glass of champange from a passing nymph. "Oh no thank you i don't drink." glancing around, she wanders shily past the dance floor and takes a seat watching the rest of the room spinn in step to song. "I wonder if i'll get asked to dance tonight." she says quietly to herself.

"Perhaps, instead of waiting for someone to ask for a dance, madame, you may approach someone yourself," Nall said, over hearing the girl talking to herself, "If you don't find me rude in suggesting."

snapping out of the daze she had started to fall into kaimi is slightly shocked that someone even noticed her entrance, " That is a good sugestion, Thank you sweatdrop " kaimi says quietly not realiseing that she had even said anything out loud.

"Oh dear, I'm quiet sorry if I'd interrupted your thinking with my suggestion," Nall returned as she looked at the girl, thinking to herself before extending a hand, "I never introduced myself to you either, I suppose I'm being rude even if you don't note, my name's Nall and you are...?"

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
Dosico
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
Dosico
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
Dosico

Dosico takes a few sips of the tea. He obviously enjoys it.

"Not yet, for i have just arrived." Dosico laughed.

User Image

Cookie giggled and fanned her face. "Oh, of course. How silly of me." She looked around. "Have you been to a ball before?"

"Not ever, a friend of mine talked me into it." Dosico chuckled.

User Image

"Ah, I see. This is my first time here." She smiled.

"What made you come tonight?" Dosico asked curiously.

User Image

"Before the annual ball arrived, I wished to be in a fine ball with many people dressing so nicely." Cookie blushed. "Rosa's my middle name, therefore I really like roses. So I decided to come visit here. Pretty ironic, no?" {OOC; Middle name as in... mah real name o Ao )))

(( Nice haha ))

"Ah i see, when i heard of it and the garden i needed to see for myself." Dosico said looking over at a blooming tree.

CharmedandDangerousImSure

"Oh.." she said smiling. " Well yes I guess it does, are you enjoying the party?" she said while taking a seat on the ivory chairs.

"It's been very.. interesting." I smiled at her.

Amorous Paladin

14,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
cherrysuprise
Cherry starts to play her flute again. Everyone starts to sway to the music. She ventures for someone of her own to dance with. She continues to play her sweet melody while she looks.
Elizabeth listened to the hullabaloo as the divine sound of a flute caught her attention, bringing a smile to her face. "You play beautifully..."

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
sexichyna
sexichyna
Sits off to the side in a corner by myself, sipping at my drink silently. Keeps my focus down and off my peers, trying to work up enough nerve to look anyone in the eye.

I twirl my straw in my drink slowly.
I wipe my eyes quickly, my bangs falling in front of them to hide my expression. Taking a deep breath I dare to glance up from my glass, watching everyone from afar.

Beloved Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Zeyre
I walked into the garden, knowing fully well where I was going. And there she was, sitting where she last were. I wonder... I stood behind her again, she seems to be daydreaming about something. Not sure how I'm supposed to approach her this time, I finally shrugged and decided to go straight to the question that has been bothering me all day. "My lady, are you going to run off again? I don't think my heart can take it another time," I said it so suddenly, she jumped.

My heart pounded in my chest, yet I was happy, so happy to hear Zeyre I couldn't help myself. I got up, turned around gracefully, put my lyre down and ran into a hug from him. "If I have anything to say about it, I'm not going anywhere!" I beamed and continued, "However, Zeyre... I have something of extreme importance to tell you... Shall we dance?" I blushed furiously. I was not used to being this bold in the slightest. [♥]

IRL Gekko

Dosico
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
Dosico
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
Dosico

User Image

User Image

"Before the annual ball arrived, I wished to be in a fine ball with many people dressing so nicely." Cookie blushed. "Rosa's my middle name, therefore I really like roses. So I decided to come visit here. Pretty ironic, no?" {OOC; Middle name as in... mah real name o Ao )))

(( Nice haha ))

"Ah i see, when i heard of it and the garden i needed to see for myself." Dosico said looking over at a blooming tree.

User Image

Cookie looked at the tree as well with a wonderous smile. "Hmmm, Hespera sure water the garden beautifully."

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
AznSoulG
ii-P00hB34R-ii
AznSoulG
ii-P00hB34R-ii
AznSoulG
ii-P00hB34R-ii
User ImageUser Image

Lauren walked in the ball in a flowing white dress and sat down at a table waiting for someone.

User ImageUser Image

Sam walked around into the ball room wearing his casual clothes, looking for something to do.

User ImageUser Image

Lauren walked up to Sam. "You know...it's a ball..."

User ImageUser Image

Sam smiled and shrugged his shoulders at her. "I didn't get the memo."

User ImageUser Image

"Well...lets go sit down..." Lauren took his hand and pulled him towards the table she was sitting at.

User ImageUser Image

He smiled and and sat down with her.

User ImageUser Image

"Can you dance?" Lauren smiled and looked at the people dancing.

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
sexichyna
sexichyna
sexichyna
Sits off to the side in a corner by myself, sipping at my drink silently. Keeps my focus down and off my peers, trying to work up enough nerve to look anyone in the eye.

I wipe my eyes quickly, my bangs falling in front of them to hide my expression. Taking a deep breath I dare to glance up from my glass, watching everyone from afar.

I mutter under my breath, low enough for no one to hear,"what am i doing....". I take a moment to glance down at my gown, long and flowing. "I don't belong here..."

Wealthy Prophet

8,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
sexichyna
sexichyna

The lady in red, takes a glimpse around the around the room, noticing a girl sitting, drinking alone and gracefully walks to her and asks Hi there. Mind if I sit with you?

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
Dosico
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
Dosico
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
Dosico

User Image

User Image

(( Nice haha ))

User Image

Cookie looked at the tree as well with a wonderous smile. "Hmmm, Hespera sure water the garden beautifully."

"Yes, oh how rude of me i forgot to introduce myself. My name is Dosico." He said bowing his head ever so slightly.
ii-P00hB34R-ii
AznSoulG
ii-P00hB34R-ii
AznSoulG
ii-P00hB34R-ii

User ImageUser Image

Lauren walked up to Sam. "You know...it's a ball..."

User ImageUser Image

Sam smiled and shrugged his shoulders at her. "I didn't get the memo."

User ImageUser Image

"Well...lets go sit down..." Lauren took his hand and pulled him towards the table she was sitting at.

User ImageUser Image

He smiled and and sat down with her.

User ImageUser Image

"Can you dance?" Lauren smiled and looked at the people dancing.

User ImageUser Image

"A little..."He smiled and nodded.

Shameless Nerd

Lionne takes the golden apple over to a table & takes a seat. She admires it's beauty. She decides to keep it as a souvenir.
"I hope that doesn't cause any problems..."
She slipped it into her purse, then she headed inside to grab a drink. She sat alone at the first table she saw, she listened to the soft music playing and sipped her wine.
User ImageROSE KING AND QUEEN WINNERS

Congratulations to all the winners! Some of these were very close, and you were all lovely. Please notice that there are two Rose Queens. That is because there was controversy over a mass mailer. I have alerted the head of the ball and tomorrow there should be a rule against the use of mass mailers to win the competition.

Rose King
                                User Image
                                mattyXzomg

Rose Queen
                                User Image
                                II Anata-chan II

Rose Queen
                                User Image
                                sexichyna

Runners Up

Rose Prince
                                User Image
                                Maury639

Rose Princess
                                User Image
                                innocent_anime_princess

And then I know some of you will want to see what the polls looked like at 11:59pm EST, so here you go:
User Image
User Image

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Akatsuki_692
sexichyna
sexichyna

The lady in red, takes a glimpse around the around the room, noticing a girl sitting, drinking alone and gracefully walks to her and asks Hi there. Mind if I sit with you?

I wipes any trace of tears from my eyes completely and give you a warm smile. "No, I don't mind at all." I scoot over for you to sit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff