• Marathon 300

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:33 pm
Javan: *settles beside a monolith of a rock, its rugged edge a nice balance to which he uses as something to lean upon. The young stallion blew a puff of air up at his bangs, relieving himself of their obsessive obscuring of his vision. He was bored this evening, finding himself alone and cold in the chill of the night.*

Grayson: *tromping through the bit of snow on the ground, probably heading back home to a warm place to sleep instead of out in the cold. His parents were always happy to have the kids home. He bent his head to the wind, to avoid it stinging his eyes and wasn't aware he was tromping straight past where Javan was*

Javan: *He took notice to the crunching of light hooves through snow and turned toward the intriguing sound. Immediately he recognized the figure trudging along and felt a small smirk slide onto his maw. Had Grayson noticed him? It didn't seem that way. In fact, he seemed to have something on mind. Curious as always, Javan lifted himself away from the stone and slowly moved to come behind Grayson, stretching his neck out just far enough to nibble at his right wing.*

Grayson: *jolts at the feeling and whips his head around to see who was trying to make a snack out of him, squinting in the darkness* Javan? ..What are you doing out here?

Javan: Preening your wing, apparently. *The smile on his face turned wanton and he pulled his mouth away from the cool feathers heated by his breath.* I was about to settle down for the night. And you?

Grayson: *raises a brow* I was heading home to settle down as well. Were you going to sleep out here in the cold? That can't be very comfortable or relaxing

Javan: That sounds...well, cozy. I was going to sleep here, yes. The boulders and ridges will block the wind and my trusty scarf is excellent at keeping me warm, despite it doesn't cover everything. *He shook his head, moving the cloth as if to stress his point. As if right on cue, a gust of wind picked up forcing him to squint and frown, before immediately looking to Grayson as a sly expression slithered onto his face. Without hesitation he moved up against his friend, ducking beneath a wing, using it and Grayson's heat as shelter.* You're so hot, Grayson.

Grayson: *flustered, opens his mouth a few times but nothing comes out* Um *clears his throat* Uh well my wings keep the part of my body warmer than the rest so that's..probably why..You should probably get a bigger scarf then if you're going to be staying out here.

Javan: *He nearly let the impulse of rolling his eyes happen but faltered at the thought of how cute Grayson's reaction was. Sure Javan was brash and took liberties with personal space, especially with Grayson, but this was as close as he had ever been before and appeared to have no desire of removing himself.* I should, but...if you're here, why bother? You'll keep me warm, right? *His lids dropped half mast and a simple smile set in place, hiding away the fascinated seductive face he wanted to show. How far could he take this before Grayson retaliated?*

Grayson: Well...I was heading home..but I guess I can't really leave you out in the cold *rubs the back of his head with his other wing* My mother would skin me if she knew I left a friend in the cold by himself..

Javan: You're wonderful, you know that? *He pressed closer, snuggling his head up behind Grayson's neck along his mane.* Or...if you'd like, you could bring me home to the parents and introduce us. That may be getting ahead of ourselves. Ummm...I think I'd rather it be just the two of us anyway.

Grayson: >.> Are you feeling okay, Javan? Did you eat something funny, you're acting a little..strange. I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind meeting a friend of mine but they didn't even know I was coming so I don't know if they would have room for another person. I'm sure there's a spot around here to block the wind.

Javan: A cozy little spot here with you I think would be best *He answered, wanting to shake his head or roll his eyes, but he was still and instead started to nibble lightly at the other stallion's mane.* No no, I'm fine Grayson. More than fine now that I've got you here with me.

Grayson: Alright then, I guess we should go find that cozy spot *still curious about the way he's acting but takes his word that he's fine*

Javan: Delightful. *Slowly he pulled away, almost reluctantly, and smiled with half lidded eyes at Grayson. The look was thoughtful, playful, and sparked when an idea crossed his mind.* Grayson. *Nipping again at the male, this time he bit a little harder, grazing at his right wing before lifting off his front legs and jumping forward, attempting to get Grayson to follow. It was cold that evening, but that wouldn't stop him from playing around.*

Grayson: ..I think the cold's gotten to your brain, Javan *inspects his wing to look for any damage because ow that kinda hurt* Come on we need to get you somewhere warm *trudges off through the snow until he found a small cluster of trees keeping snow off the ground and providing a small wind block* Go on, in there.

Javan: *He slowed to a trot, hearing Grayson and the lack of shuffling hooves after him. Blowing his bangs out of his eyes and tossing them away, he turned back to stare at the other stallion, the stare exasperated.* You're no fun. * He wondered briefly why he was trying to pull the stallion into his little game, not at all certain if Grayson would ever respond. Sure he was attached to Grayson, but that didn’t mean Grayson had any attachment toward him. Inspecting the winged male’s find, he grinned in agreement.* Perfect.

Grayson: If I'm not fun then why do you hang out with me? *snorts in his face playfully and trots into the thicket of trees, settling down in the middle once he found a cozy spot*

Javan: Good que-*he felt the puff of breath and immediately smiled. Now that spark of liveliness was what he was looking for! Raising his head proudly, he followed right after Grayson, flicking his tail as he let the other settle first. Without hesitation he folded his legs beneath his legs, positioning himself to be right up against the winged stallion, closer to him then than he would be any other.*

Grayson: *moves his wing so Javan doesn't crush it, which leaves only to drape part of it over the other stallion* You know you're not always gonna get so lucky as to run into me. I do recommend getting a thicker scarf *picks up the end of it and plops it on Javan's face*

Javan: *He shook his head to remove the scarf, grinning as he finally saw beyond the magenta folds and back up at Grayson.* Nah. Other Soquili make it through the winter with less shelter than I...plus I like depending on you. You're reliable. And cute, look at this: *he gestured to the wing and smirked back up at the other.*

Grayson: Again, should I remind you that you found me by accident tonight? Probably not such a good idea to depend on me *gets flustered again and lifts his wing...but doesn't have anywhere else to put it, so it goes back on top of Javan as he turned his head to the side* I..I didn't have anywhere else to put it *small flush on his face*

Javan: You acting all flustered is cute too. *He shifted his eyes wondering if he should dare it...yes, yes, he would dare it* Hey Grayson...*Waiting for the other's eye contact he suddenly leaned forward and gave Grayson a slick lick across the muzzle, smiling warmly all the while* Thank you for being there.

Grayson: *staaaaaares at him* ..Wh-what did you just do?? ..I..You..*totally flustered and thrown off now* .....You're..welcome.....I think..

Javan: That's right Grayson...I kissed you. And while your reaction is endlessly amusing to me, I did mean it. *Grows somewhat embarrassed but still seems to be grinning. He wasn't sure exactly how his winged companion would further respond.*

Grayson: Wh-why? I mean..*clears his throat* Wouldn't you rather..you know..be going after the mares or..something?

Javan: Mares are nice, it's true, but I've never found one I connected with. You on the other hand my winged comrade, you do something for me. I don't know what it is, but it is something. Mind if I find out what that something is? *His face drew closer to Grayson's once more.*

Grayson: ..Um..No I guess not.. Just..do me a favor. None of this in front of other people, okay? I..think I need to figure this out too. For a while *bumps his nose into Javan's*

Javan: I'll try to hold myself back in front of others...*He felt his smirk widen only just before Grayson connected their noses. For once he was in the position of confusion, but even though he didn't understand what happened, he wasn't afraid of it. If anything, it was thrilling. He blinked back at Grayson and pulled back, giving a contented sigh*
Grayson: We should probably get some rest..that is kind of the reason we're here *small smile and lays his head down*

Javan: Hmm...yeah, I suppose you're right. *It was only after Grayson lowered his head that he finally settled down, looking over the other before laying his head against a leg.*

Grayson: *surprisingly very comfortable, much more than he usually is when sleeping by himself. He opened his eyes and...oh yeah he wasn't alone. Javan still slept beside him and he couldn't help but smile a little. He reached over to adjust his scarf and cover him up a little more before resting his head lightly on the other's back until he woke up*

Javan: *Feeling the movement of the other had the gray stallion stirring. It was a slow waking: the warmth of the body against his along with the scarf was a comforting sensation, while his mind wound out of the paralyzing tendrils of sleep. Blinking, Javan raised his head, peering about as his eyes focused. Who was beside him became apparent and as it had been the night before, a firm little smirk spread across his face.* You spent the night with me...you're a sweetheart Grayson.

Grayson: *jolts a little as he had started to fall asleep again* Well..why would I leave? That seems a bit rude, don't you think? To say I would stay with you and then leave in the middle of the night. Do I really seem that heartless, Javan? *he wrinkled his nose at the other*

Javan: Not at all. You've never struck me as heartless, Grayson, quite the opposite in fact, but you can't deny not every Soquili would have stuck around.
Grayson: I suppose. But I don't know each and every Soquili, I only know me and what I would do. Which I said I would stay, so I did. Simple as that

Javan: You're still sweet. *He grinned widely and suddenly licked the other on the nose* Anyway, good morning. I like waking up to someone beside me.

Grayson: *flushes* Yes um *clears his throat* It is..nice..I suppose *noses him a bit* You slept okay then?

Javan: Souuundly. Better sleep I've had in a while. How about you?

Grayson: *smiles* Good. And yes I slept well enough. We should probably get up though, I'm sure you have places to be and things to do.

Javan: I'm glad. *Looking at their curled up state, he had to agree. At least stretching his legs would do some good* I'm not sure about the "places to be and things to do" quote, but yeah, getting up will be nice. *He shifted, reaching over to nibble at Grayson's wing in the meantime.*

Grayson: *stretches his wing out* I think that's your cue to get up then. Or are you stalling because you really don't want to get up *nibbles on his mane*

Javan: *Chuckles lightly, a bit surprised but loving the little flirtatious actions Grayson was showing* I don't know. You're warm, big, soft, just perfect. Humm...*He suddenly shifted, lifting himself up and shaking out his mane and grabbing his scarf*

Grayson: Are you calling me fat, Javan? *grins a bit as he stands and stretches himself out and shaking*

Javan: Pfft, if you're fat than so am I. *He moved to bump hips with the other as soon as he was up on his legs*

Grayson: *laughs* We can be fat together then. What are you doing today?

Javan: Hmm let's see...*he thought, comically looking up at nothing specific as his bangs fell, covering his eyes anyway.* I got nothing. You have anything planned, sweetheart?

Grayson: Don't call me that *covers Javan's head with his wing* Sounds like what my mom would say to me or something >.< No I didn't really have anything planned today. I probably would have been hanging out with my family but I didn't go there last night like I had planned.

Javan: Embarrassed? *He smirked, looking up at the stallion through the feathers of his wing.* Oh? Hey, maybe you can introduce me to your family. That'd be entertaining.

Grayson: Um..heh. Maybe some other time. Mom and dad enjoy their time alone now that us kids our outta their hair. Not that they don't enjoy seeing us too but..y'know *shrugs* Let's just do something together, there's plenty to do...right?

Javan: Oh there's plenty, *he spoke with a flirtatious little flick to his voice, brushing up against the other suggestively, not sure if Grayson would catch any induindo in his own words. Come now, Javan picked up on it, but something told him Grayson was as innocent as ever*

Grayson: ...*blinks at him* Um..sure alright. Then let's go figure out something..

Javan: *Yeah. He didn't catch it. Or maybe Javan just hadn't played it up enough. Whatever the case, he was focused on the idea of getting out and spending time with Grayson now, the thought tantalizing.* Perfect...*he trotted forward a bit, separating from the other's side in the process.* Well, first we can find something to eat. I don't know about you, but I'm into breakfast.

~This was never completely finished but it was still cute and funny lol~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:08 pm
ninja  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items