Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Polar, Kasey and Cheryl's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Polar-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:38 pm
.::RP Log - Teepee::.
.Bonding and Conspiracy :: Orion and Imperio.
.Date :: June 9, 2007.
.Type :: Formal.

"Uncle Orion~" Imperio cried, breaking out into a full sprint as he spied Orion across the modest valley. The summer sun shown overhead, staring down onto the earth, the deep blue sky devoid of clouds. It was too hot for animals, most taking refuge in the thick and cool underbrush of the forest.

It was a wonder for Orion to even be away from the teepee, preferring the cool climate that the high mountain refuge afforded him. He had wandered out on whim, becoming bored of Demon's whining about the heat and annoyed at his mother's nagging.

Imperio, on the other hand, had no such hate of the heat. He reveled in the summer, enjoying the feel of the sun heating his darkened hair, the phoenix on his back coming alive under the ferocity of the sun. The summer made Imperio wish he could fly, to spread wings and just fly higher and higher toward the burning sun.

But even though he couldn't fly, that didn't mean Imperio couldn't try. He sped up, laughing, as he closed in on Orion. He legs beat against the cool grass, rising and falling in a comforting beat as he shot across the field.

The older stallion turned at the sound of the younger's voice, his own grin appearing over his face. "Hey, kiddo!" he cried, his braids falling back toward his ears as he gave his head a shake. His tail flicked as he lifted his front legs up in excitement as the approaching stallion. Imperio was always a favorite companion of his, and Orion always enjoyed his company. He wasn't old by any means, but Imperio could always outdo him when it came to enthusiasm.

Imperio skidded to a stop, and Orion laughed at the image, remembering the times he had suffered from a crash landing. "Easy there kid, don't want you to fall over yourself. It hurts, trust me," he said with a wink, the verity of the advice obviously from his own experiences.

Imperio winced at the thought. "Ow. Yeah, that doesn't sound very fun." He grimaced as he trotted slowly over the Orion, his long tail dragging against the ground. He gave is an unconscious flick, the bits of grass and dirt falling off the ends in the process. He gave Orion an affectionate nudge with his head in greeting, sliding up next to the winged Soquili.

“It isn't. Not unless you're a masochist," he said with a broad grin.

Imperio laughed, before he stopped abruptly in confusion. "Wait, what's a masochist?"

Orion, if it was possible, would have face-palmed. Gods, he loved this kid but why did he have to be so... He couldn't find the right word. Naïve? Innocent? Dense? He sighed, "I'll tell you when you're older."

Imperio pouted, acting affronted. "I'm a full grown stallion already, Uncle Imperio. I can't get any older~" he whined. He butted the stallion with the top of his head. "Tell me, tell me~"

"Just because you're no longer a little colt, doesn't mean you don"t act like one," Orion teased.

Imperio's pout deepened, "Like you can talk. Aunt Nora always says that you act just like a colt still too~"

Orion raised an eyebrow. "Too? Meaning she tells you the same thing. Either way, I still have seniority." He raised his head in mock arrogance, his grin giving away his playful nature.

"That's not fair~" Imperio cried in an annoyed whine.

"Sulking's not going to help your case, you know."

"... Shut up."

Orion laughed. Imperio was so much more a colt than he ever was. Not that he minded, Imperio's childlike mindset was always so refreshing among the crowd. Most other Soquilis were so serious and lacking in humor. Very few would actually take Orion's teasing in stride. Then again, he had known Imperio since he was in his basket.

Orion nudged the younger stallion with his nose, breaking his rather adorable pout. "So, what are you doing out here anyway? Grandpa Orchu will get on your a** if you don't get back soon; you've been missing since dawn."

"Oops?" Imperio said. "I guess I lost track of time. It's just that the summer time makes me so... restless."

"More so than usual?" Orion teased, with a nudge. "I don't know if you can be anything but restless. I don't think I've ever seen you sit still for more than five minutes."

"Aww, I know but it's just so hard to stay in one place. Why would I want to just sit there and do nothing," he said, his voice showing his obvious distain for such dull actions, "when I can be up and running and doing something?"

Orion laughed at Imperio's youthful energy. It wasn't just Imperio's youth though, Orion knew, that was the cause of Imperio's restless behavior. That colt had enough energy to power a mill if given the chance, and he'd likely be like that when he was an old grandfather. "I get your drift, kiddo. I just don't understand where you get all that energy. I mean, you run around like you never get tired."

Imperio grinned, abashed. "I get tired. Sometimes."

"Sure, sure. And I'm sure you just keep right on going, huh?"

"...Maybe."

Orion let out another laugh, his eyes sparkling at his company. He couldn't ever stop laughing, especially when his adorable little 'nephew' was around. "So, why don't the two of us and that never-ending spring of energy have a little fun?" he said in a conspiring tone, moving closer as he dropped his volume.

Imperio's eyes lit up at the thought of playing ninja. "What, what?" he said, excitingly, his voice loud and booming with enthusiasm despite Orion's near-whisper.

"I hear Cera, Nix, and Mom are planning a picnic in the West Valley with the two-leggers. Wanna go see if we can ambush them?" He waggled his eyebrows gleefully at the thought of causing some chaos.

"Won't we get in trouble?" Imperio said, worry lacing his voice.

"That's the point, kiddo? Haven't you learned a thing this entire time?" Orion gave a dramatic sigh. "And here I thought I had raised you right. Where did I go wrong?" He faked a distressed cry and sob, only stopping at Imperio's nudge and laugh.

"Okay, okay," Orion said, his laughter fading as he leaned closer to share his plan as the started heading further west. "Here's what we're going to do..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:48 pm
.::RP Log - Open/Private RP::.
.Twilight :: Imperio and Tika.
.Date :: June 10, 2007.
.Pages in '[PRP] Twilight.' :: 1.
.Status :: On-Going.
.xxx.

Imperio gave a shrill whistle as he reared up, his back hooves placed firmly on the side of the mountain. The slope wasn't steep nor was it shallow, but the rocks quivered dangerously under Imperio's shaky balance. He couln't fight the smile off his face despite the risky behavior. The sun was setting in the distance, and the stallion couldn't help but say goodbye to it for the night.

The light summer breeze blew through his mane and tail, tossing his fiery hair across his face. The ground was set in a light orange hue under the sunset, and as sun moved slowly lower into the horizon, the stars, one by one, came out, twinkling happily in the twilight.

--------------------

Most pregnant mares would not even dream of climbing mountains. But Tika was only a little rounder than usual, and decided to have one last romp before taking a break until they were born (as much as she could that is). She wasn't even really climbing it, as she slowly flew up the side of it. After flying up part way, she landed to watch the sunset.

Not far off she heard another horse, she was curious to see who else was up on the mountain. She took off again, not wanting to risk a fall on the rocks. She set off in search of the other horse, now in the dark. She whinied just to see if she could get a response, since it would be hard to find someone in the dark.

--------------------

Imperio's ears flit back as he heard a whinny to his left. He bent his neck to try and find its source, his eyes meeting the dark blankess of the night. The smallest sliver of moon gave him no aid as he searched for the other.

He broke out into a grin, nevertheless. 'Ohh~ Someone's here!' he thought, excitedly, resisting the urge to break out into a run in their direction. He gave a delighted whinny back, hoping to coax them to come closer so they could meet.

--------------------

As her eyes slowly adjusted to the dark, she could only see faint details of parts of the mountain. She could not see who had whinnied. Flying as slowly as she could, she tried to hear anything more, or catch a scent.

Then she heard another whinny, and she knew it was close. She turned towards where she had heard the whinny, and landed on a ledge. While it was still hard to see, she could see a faint shape not far off.

--------------------

Imperio's ears shot up at the sound of steps, the crunching of loose rocks beneath hooves. He gave another short whinny as he started forward, his curiosity getting the better of him and overriding what little sense he had that noted the potential danger of unseen company.

"Hello?" he called, sticking his head out further. He saw the faint outline of another body, and his mind supplied the fact that it looked to be another Soquili. "Hello~" he said again, his voice laced in an anxious tone.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:23 pm
.Night :: Isiyah and Harij.
.Date :: June 10, 2007.
.Pages in '[PRP] Night.' :: 1.
.xxx.

The stallion leisurely ambled over the soft grass of the meadow; picking up his front knees high with every step he took. The gentle breeze fled past him; causing his mane to toss in elegant waves. The tassels upon his tack jingled pleasantly and collided against one another. The full moon was slowly starting to rise into the gallant black sky as the night drown on. Isiyah expelled a faint sigh; wondering where he ought to go. This area was different than his desert home he was accustom to. Different... and not in a good way. Isiyah glared at the surrounding lands. Why was there grass replacing the sand that had been abundant, and where was all the night life which came out during the cold desert nights. It was far to warm here at night. Isiyah peered around; looking for any sign of life; yet saw none and mentally cursed this area upon which he had journeyed to.

--------------------

The meadow that Harij had picked to spend a leisurely day in was proving to be just a bit too 'leisurely' for his amusement. First he had grazed for a couple of hours, then he had exercised a bit, and finally and where he was right now Harij had chosen just to simply look around for something to possibly do. The sun had set probably an hour or three ago and yet the ache for sleep hadn’t even begun to hit into him. The moon overhead held an eerie orange glow to it. Tonight he'd meet someone or he’d bite off his leg.. Wasn’t that just morbid? The intricate rust-red markings on his body seemed to glow in the odd moonlight, any Soquili in the distance would be able to spot him without too much thought or effort. Screw that. Picking up a dapple-cream leg, Harij stomped hard into the ground and stared up at the sky, "I'd curse you for all I was worth if I thought it to be worth the effort... Or if it meant anything to you." What a peculiar mood he was in.

--------------------

The stallion's ears flickered ever so slightly as a hostile voice echoed through the night. How... interesting. The stallion thought coolly to himself; a smug look appearing upon his face. He rotated his neck; allowing his eyes to scan the horizon and catch sight of a creature with thin extensive rusty colored markings glowing through the dark; illuminated by the bright moon. My... Now aren't you an odd looking one. The stallion's dark gray eyes remained firmly upon the figure for a moment before he turned and took a few silent paces toward the other; Isiyah's completely gray form was concealed within the darkness of night. Continuing to creep forward the stallion approached; he was not cautious but rather wished to startle the other. He led out a resounding snort before shaking with body; causing the tack upon his to rustle against his body and the tassels to swish frantically. The other was still a good distance away but Isiyah knew that it had heard him. "Hello." His voice was discreet and cold; being the solid and heart-less thing that he was.

--------------------

Harij let his temper soothe itself before taking a deep deep breathe. Already Harij couldn't really remember what had had his temper riding up on such a high. Being alone and off in the world to figure things out made him wonder some days if he was indeed just crazy. The idea did have it's own plusses. Before the other began to sneak up on him, the stallion dipped his head and cropped up a mouthful of grass. Sleep refused to come to him so Harij might as well just spend his time relaxing. Chewing carefully and losing his own thoughts to the dream-world that Harij chose to live in most of the time, he didn't even notice or scent another stallion coming up behind him. A rather rookie mistake. The shake of tassels and rather loud snort made for a rather unpleasant alert. Normally he would have spooked and jumped, but since his back was turned Harij instantly locked up his legs until the confusion had passed. The rusted stallion turned to look back into the darkness, nobody was really within sight although he could plainly see the bulk of darkness not too far away from him. Instead of speaking Harij just nodded his head and waited.

--------------------

The stallion noticed the other tense up a great deal and smirked; having accomplished startling the other. It appeared as the stallion hadn't even realized him coming; which was obviously a factor. Apparently the stallion lacks perception and basic senses. He shook his head in as if showing pity; yet Isiyah wasn't courteous enough to understand nor show the emotion of pity. He raised an eyebrow at the other stallion as he turned to face him. The other stallion simply nodded his head at Isiyah; and he blinked in return. Tilting his head slightly he continued staring at the other; not wishing to say anything. Isiyah swished his long tail and shook his head; allowing his hair to flip about him before the strands fell back into their original placement. Dark gray eyes converted into a glare; wondering why the other stallion was remaining silent. Scoffing to himself he noted the rudeness of the other; a greeting would have been more appropriate as opposed to nodding ones head.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:02 pm
.Crevice :: Isiyah and Moir.
.Date :: June 11, 2007.

A dapple gray stallion wandered through the night upon the cliffs of the mountains; his hooves clanking against the solid rock with every step he took. Although the stallion had been journeying for a while; he was not tired in the least. His muscles were strong and rigid after carrying his tack with him upon his back everywhere he desired to travel to. However, Isiyah was becoming increasingly bored; having been stuck upon the same path winding up the side of the mountain. Just a sliver of the moon could be seen behind a cloud obscuring the night time sky. In the corner of his eye and through the aid of the moon's light; Isiyah noticed the entrance to what appeared to be a sort of crevice in the mountain's wall. The opening was certainly not as large as that to the entrance of a cave no; but it was still large enough for a Soquili to comfortably fit though. The stallion pondered for a moment before making his decision; walking straight towards the fault in the rock. However, his long horn scraped against the top of the crack; creating an eerie screeching sound. The stallion at once bowed his head and had no other problems fitting through the crevice. After a very brief walk the fault opened up into a larger; nearly pitch black cavern. He stood still for a few moments; waiting for his dark gray eyes to adjust to the lighting.

Moir had lifted her head as she heard a jagged scraping against the rock of the fault; however she couldn't decipher what the source of such a rupture was caused from. The lilac mare instantly felt annoyance toward whatever had caused the fickle noise that had ruined her wallowing in the silence of the cavern. Although... she was becoming increasingly more annoyed; for the sound of hooves could now be heard against the rocky ground. Moir loathed company for what little it was worth and wondered how someone had sought out her cavern refugee. A figure came into view; merely the outline was visible though. Something was peculiar about this silhouette though; it had objects adorning its body. The mare allowed her gaze to examine it throughly once. It didn't seme worth the effort to speak to the creature; it hadn't seen her. Perhaps it would make the conscious and wise decision to leave on its own accord.

Isiyah's vision and perception were steadily increasing and he chose to wait only a few seconds longer before attempting to throughly study the cave. His gray eyes noticed a figure lying upon the ground; seemingly unnoticed; however, the shiny silver objects reflected what little light there was rather evidently. The stallion whuffed lightly and took a few steps toward the creature; allowing it to know he was there. Generally the stallion wasn't one to be courteous; yet he felt he could make an exception. After all, it was dark and he didn't want to alarm the creature. Why are you all alone... it's color and dark here. He felt pity for the creature; yet he wasn't completely aware of what it was yet.

The mare snorted at the stallion; not in response to him but more out of annoyance that he had not choosen to leave and was instead bothering her. Calmly Moir stood and pawed at the rock beneath her hoof a few times. Still, the mare felt no reason to speak and she would not do so either. Though her black eyes went back to examining the other for a few more seconds; not sure whether or not she should be curious by the objects adorning him. Even though the mare could not clearly make out the other in the dim light she knew it was a male due to his size; he was quite a great deal larger than she was. Moir adjusted the positioning of her wings upon her back and flipped her mane.

The stallion flinched at the sudden noise creating by the mare's hoof scrapping along the rocky surface. He gave a quick shake of his head before clearing his throat. Isiyah opened his mouth to speak before it occurred to him that he hadn't thought of what to say. As quickly as he had opened his mouth he once again closed it; allowing himself a few moments to think of what to say. The most obvious question was of course 'What are you doing here?' yet Isiyah didn't want to seem too blunt or rude. After all the mare had been there before he was and he somewhat expected her to say something before he didn't. That obviously hadn't happened though. What else was there really even to say besides that? A cavern wasn't really a place one could consider typical for striking up a topic about the weather or any of those other opening ideas. 'Aren't you lonely?' was another question that came to mind. However, if someone was alone in such a place it was quite a possibility that they wanted to be alone... and furthermore... it was also another rude question. Isiyah sighed and said the next thing that came to his mind. "Would you enjoy some company?"

Moir stared blankly at the stallion for a few moments; slightly taken back by the soft tone of his voice. The mare's blank expression quickly turned though into a dark glare at the stallion. How dare he suddenly ask if she want company. Couldn't he have taken the hint that had wanted him to leave when she hadn't spoken to him to begin with. The mare released a sigh of frustration. Although, she began to ponder for a few minutes. There was something about this stallion that made Moir want to accept the offer of company she had received... she couldn't pinpoint just what it was though... Her natural instincts told her to tell the stallion off; do something to make him leave so she could be alone. A small voice inside her was telling her otherwise... Maybe it wouldn't hurt to have company... maybe just this once... Well. In this case it would be twice. Moir had only really spent time with one other Soquili before whom she now considered a friend. Inwardly the mare sighed. Only this time. She mentally affirmed and she closed her eyes. Although her voice was still cold she gave in. "If you insist."

It wasn't the friendliest of responses; but Isiyah decided that it was good enough for him and a small smile tugged at the corners of his mouth. A tad cautious due to the surrounding darkness the stallion made his way over to stand beside the mare. He proceeded to lie down beside her and gestured for her to lie back down as well; hoping she would be more comfortable that way. It didn't occur to Isiyah of course that they were lying on rock and it of course wasn't very comfortable. After the mare had sighed once more and in turn lied down Isiyah sifted his body, hoping to find a better position. In the process he had accidentally leaned against the mare. "I'm sorry." He apologized instantly; stating it was a mistake as well.

Moir's eyes opened wider when the stallion brushed against her and she was frozen for a few moments in shock and maybe even embarrassment; though she would never admit it. She opened her mouth; expecting to hear a retort escape from her lips yet she sat there dumbfounded when no words came. "You didn't mean it." Was all she could manage and she focused her black eyes on the stony wall of the cavern in front of her; determined not to look at the stallion.

When the mare responded no further Isiyah looked curiously at her; wondering what she was thinking. Her words had been awkward; far from how they had been when she had first spoken in that cold drawl of a voice. The stallion gently nudged the mare's shoulder; he was subtle yet something about it felt right. The mare had withdrawn slightly from the contact but didn't seem to mind it too much which Isiyah took as a decent sign. The stallion allowed his attention to venture away from the mare for a moment and he studied the cavern; wondering how such a place was formed inside the mountain anyhow. Turning back to the mare he asked, "Do you come here often?"

The mare gave a small nod; still keeping her eyes turned away from the stallion. "I suppose so... I find it relaxing and peaceful..." This was true when she especially want to be alone; however she purposefully chose not to add that since she was somewhat enjoying the stallion's company; though she didn't want to admit that to herself either of course. Her black eyes finally looked back at the stallion and she caught his gaze; there was a look in his eye that somehow encouraged her to continue. "There are many caves in the mountain but few like this that have a fissure as the opening; it makes them harder to find of course..." Her voice trailed off as she looked to the narrow opening that led out of the cave and back onto the path that continued leading up higher into the mountains.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:45 pm
.The Things Most Precious :: Isiyah and Otaikimmio 'to kaan.
.Date :: June 11, 2007.
.Pages in '[PRP] The Things Most Precious.' :: 1.
.xxx.

"I'm loving living every single day but sometimes I feel so....
I hope to find a little peace of mind
and I just want to know.

And who can heal those tiny broken hearts,
and what are we to be.
Where is home on the milky way of stars, I dry my eyes again.

In my dreams I'm not so far away from home,
What am I in a world so far away from home,
All my life all the time so far away from home,
Without you I'll be so far away from home.
"

Trailing off, the older mahogany and gold stallion smiled sadly at the old song sung to him in his childhood. Too long it had been since he had seen his family... longer yet since he had seen his adoptive two-legged mother and Flame.

Smiling lightly, he picked up the rest of the verse and his pace... trotting the rest of the way through the great meadows near the base of the mountains.

"If we could make it trough the darkest Night we'd have a brighter day.
the world I see beyond your pretty eyes, makes me want to stay....
"

--------------------

A stallion of gray shades stood upon a rocky platform near the base of the mountain; having wandered down from his dwelling higher up in the mountains. A cheery voice floated up to Isiyah's ears. What is that... The stallion thought disdainfully as he listened to it; wondering why someone felt the incessant need to sing. Sing... The stallion's face contorted as he comprehended his word choice. Create noise. Much better. He thought to himself and he pinned his ears back; wishing that the noise would cease. His dark gray eyes scanned the base of the mountain where rocks covered what had been a lush green meadow. Isiyah glared as his eyes focused upon the culprit and he snorted loudly to veil the noise for a few seconds.

--------------------

"I count on you~ No matter what they sa-" Glancing up, Tai paused mid-verse; and being far from offended, grinned. "Hello then." He replied, choosing to pointedly ignore the less then welcoming expression on the stranger's ... face.

"Enjoying the breeze?"

--------------------

A rather indifferent expression appeared on Isiyah's face. "Not really." He responded dryly. Finally the noise is gone. The stallion informed himself; nodding his head slightly. "Are you?" He queried; his voice layered in sarcasm. How.. ... No. Why. Yes. Why would one enjoy the breeze. I see no difference it makes. He thought to himself. The stallion lighted his front leg up high before jerking it back down upon the rock; creating a sound between that off a thump and a pound. Once again Isiyah snorted and began walking away from the edge of the cliff where he had stood; pausing for a moment and looking around to stare upon the brown stallion before shaking his head.

--------------------

A small grin quirked at the corners of Tai's mouth as he watched the strange grey; sarcasm, stomp, and retreat nonwithstanding. I wonder if he realizes how silly he looks with that expression... He thought, neatly filing away this encounter as being a bit of a let down. Someone with so many tassles shouldn't have such a sour face.

"You wouldn't have a name, would you?" He queried, arching a brow mildly to cover his rapidly spreading grin.

--------------------

Isiyah frowned at the other stallion; who appeared to be grinning as if something about Isiyah amused him. The stallion shrugged to himself; he wasn't amused nor did he care if another found him to be amusing. Dark gray eyes focusing upon the other stallion once again as he raised his eye brow and swished his tail. "I would. I assume that you ask because you wish to know it?" The stallion frowned ever so slightly and tilted his ears back. "Isiyah." He said blankly; not bothering to ask the other his name.

--------------------

Tai was having a terrible time keeping a straight face.

This stallion was so much like Crousader it hurt, but on the same token Tai had to admit both were usually right in their .... their.... statements. He had wanted an apple then, and he wanted to know Isiyah's name now.

But why did they have too look so... serious about it?

"Pleasure to meet you Isiyah." He said cheerfully, finally allowing a wide smile to spread across his features. "My given name is a bit too long to remember, so most just call me Tai." He continued obliviously, a sudden thought barring the input of rational outside information.

"Hope you didn't mind my hollering, I sometimes get carried away... Say, where do you come from? Do they sing?"

--------------------

Isiyah nodded curtly to the other. "If you say so. Nice to meet you as well, Tai." I suppose... His words were insincere. "Actually..." He glared at the other. "I did mind." His gray eyes continued starting darkly upon the other. "Where I come from is irrelevant." And I see how it makes no difference. Isiyah snorted; wondering who 'they' were. "No." He said harshly; glad that the 'hollering' had ceased and also slightly thankful that no one was singing. "Were you doing anything else besides making noise?" He asked; holding his head up as he did so.

--------------------

The other eyebrow joined the first, and the grin widened. "You did, did you? Well that would halfway answer my next question before you answered it; since if you don't like singing it would go to show that you really wouldn't know whether your own folks sang since it bothers you." He seemed satisfied with his own logic, and gave a small nod of his head, nonplussed by the stallion's demeanor.

"Well, I was trotting... and before I started making noise I was thinking..." He answered honestly after a slight pause. Then; continuing with the honesty theme...

"Is that armor or decoration?"

--------------------

Isiyah stared at Tai; wondering why he felt the need to assume things about his past. Did it make him feel accomplished or something of that nature? The stallion frowned. "I didn't have 'folks'." He stated indifferently; not seeing neither how it would matter whether or not they would’ve have sang or if he had had them or not. "Thinking is better than singing." Isiyah inform Tai. "It doesn't bother others." A frown appeared on the stallion's face. Isiyah blinked at the stallion. "It could be either I suppose." He thought about it for a moment. "Why do you ask?" He queried.

--------------------

"Friend of mine sports the same style." He answered bluntly, still grinning. "Though he claims his is 'armor,' personally I think it makes a fine windbreaker." He continued, brow furrowing slightly in thought.

"And I guess 'thinking is better then singing' is logical in that light, but if your own thoughts bother you, isn't it best to do something else?" Tai asked, distracted for the moment from the trappings in question.

--------------------

The corners of Isiyah's mouth twitched as a smirk appeared on his face. "Really now; Armor they claim? How intriguing. Does he engage in battle often or something of that nature?" The thought was somewhat amusing; yet only for a few moments. The stallion tossed his mane. "If your current thoughts bother you then why not think of something else?" He snorted lightly; causing wisps of smoke to be expelled from his nostrils. "I see where you are coming from but surely there must be something else to do which does not include... singing." And bothering others by creating noise. Isiyah nodded to himself.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:20 pm
.Sunrise :: Nixsi and Kai.
.Date :: June 12, 2007.
.Pages in '[PRP] Sunrise.' :: 1 & 2.
.Status :: Finished.
.xxx.

The mare's eyelids mellifluously fluttered open; the harmonious sound of light chirping could be heard by a group of nearby birds from their nests. Nixsi took a minute to take everything in around her; the body lying beside her and the sun rising in the east. The mare raised her head slightly; wishing not to disturb the one beside her. The sky was a soft pale blue with wisps and puffs of cirrus and cumulus clouds; the sun was a mixtures of gorgeous yellow and orange hues sending down it's ray to coat the land in warmth. Nixsi gave a contented sigh before her gaze fell upon Kai's form beside her. Emotions were sent like jolts of lightning through her body; she had been upset when she had fallen asleep. However, those feelings were gone now and she felt relieved that Kai had stayed with her; even if he had wished to have been somewhere else. She placed a chaste kiss on his cheek and a light smile appeared upon her face. Maybe things would work out how Nixsi hoped they would. Part of her though wished that Kai wouldn't awake; so that she could lie beside him forever. If he woke up would he leave? The mare wasn't in any rush to take that chance.

--------------------

Feeling the slight pressure on his cheek.. Kail awoke drowsily. After a night's sleep, He felt much better.. He -usually- was an early riser.. but last night must have taken quite a toll on him, if he was to wake up this late. The sky was already a clear blue indicating it was late morning. He was a bit surprised to see the mare next to him wake up already however. "Did you have a good night's sleep?" He asked with a cheerful smile on his face.

But the bright sunlight slightly hurt his eyes.. He was glad that the tree shaded most of the light. "Stupid sunlight.." He grumbled. He may have woke up early, but he wasn't a morning person.. He usually just couldn't sleep late. Regardless of the situation however, he couldn't say that he didn't appreciate the weather. It was actually a pretty lovely day. He was about to -probably- thank whoever was up there until a stone suddenly fell out of the sky.. Which HIT his head unfortunately.

Too early to feel any -actually- emotion, Kai could only grumble crankily. "Does someone up there really really hate me?" He complained.

--------------------

Nixsi smiled warmly. "Yes, I did thank you. I feel a great deal better than I did last night I must admit. Did you?" The mare felt it polite to return the question; however, she also really hoped that he had slept well and perhaps she would be able to enjoy a sunny and positive day with the stallion. She giggled at his complaining and leaned her body closer against his; to try to make him somewhat more content. Nixsi gave a shudder though as a rock appeared to have fallen from the above tree and hit Kai's head. After getting over the initial shock Nixsi was worried if Kai was alright. "That looked like it hurt..." She frowned and wondered why the stone fell just at that moment. She leaned her head over, and gently kissed where the rock had hit him. "Are you going to be ok?" A light smile was on her face and she stared at him; waiting for his response.

--------------------

"I did. Thank you very much." His voice pleasant. He hoped that Nixsi had a good night at least.. Seeing as how the situation was the night before. But as for the morning.. He couldn't say that he didn't enjoy her company.

Kai had a feeling however, that the issue that happened the night before was avoided by both parties. It wasn't the right time to discuss it.. So Kai promptly erased the issue from his mind temporarily for the day. "So.." But his voice trailed off as he noticed the expression on Nixsi's face. "You want to spend the day together?" An amused expression slowly spread over his face. Her face was so.. hopeful that it was the only possible explanation. Sometimes, He found Nixsi to be so easy to read. All of emotions could be shown on her face, even if she didn't realize it. Usually, many people didn't. Fortunately.. Or unfortunately, Kai ws an excellent actor where he could easily pretend or he could show indifference.

"It doesn't really hurt." He said, quite cheerfully. Kail always had a hard head anyways~ But her kiss surprised him. "You know.. We've only known eachother for a night.." He mused. "But your a pretty bold soquili already." Chuckling.. She was certainly a passionate one. He was usually the one to make advances on a female.. So it was quite an unusual situation.

Unfortunately, He knew that he shouldn't get attached to the mare. But he was allright, as long as she didn't say that she loved him. She couldn't have possibly, anyways.

--------------------

Nixsi smiled warly at the stallion; glad of what he had asked her... Yet she started questioning things in her head. "I would enjoy that very much; however I was just wondering if there is somewhere you need to be or if you have plans already?" Nixsi felt upset at herself; what if Kai had something that he had wanted to do last night, or someplace to go... The mare had rudely kept the stallion from doing so with all her excessive tears. Yet... if he had needed to have been somewhere wouldn't he have said that before? She wasn't sure. Nixsi felt somewhat dazed and suddenly realized her legs were starting to cramp up from all the tension she was creating in her body. She pushed herself to her feet; taking a few paces to try to ease the feeling. "Sorry..." She murmured to Kai. "My legs were starting to hurt." The mare stated honestly; swishing her tail once and looking towards the sky again. The day certainly looked promising. "If you're sure." She frowned down at the stallion. Nixsi blushed; averting her stare from the stallions eyes. "I know we have... but I didn't see how it could cause any harm..." 'It' of course referring to the kiss she had gave him. "Bold?" She blinked, looking back down at him. No one have ever told her before that she was bold.

--------------------

"It's all right." Tipping his head to the side slightly, to avoid the sunlight heading into his eyes. "I don't have anywhere to head to.." He murmured. His gaze focused somewhere into the trees, before he noticed Nixsi apologizing. His memory had traveled back to a time when he DID have home. But now, He often traveled.. He had abandoned his home a long time ago, Because he had never felt a need for such a senseless thing as 'home'. He didn't want to be tied down by such a thing anymore.

"No worries. I can understand." He reassured her, his voice soft. He understood, that if one wasn't used to the position or sitting for far too long would cause tensions in thee leg. Struggling to get up himself, He took a few steady trots towards the entrance of the forest. Usually, He didn't sit down in such positions.. but honestly, he couldn't have cared less.

"Are you sure you have nothing to do..? No family or friends?" His question out of concern that SHE might have something to do. He didn't.. but she might have had. But his voice sounded absentminded, as he thought back to all of the mares that he was acquainted with. He hadn't talked much with demure mares.. He didn't understand why he did now. But something about Nixsi interested him. He might as well have fun while he was with her.

"A simple kiss?" His voice teasing, as his eyes were mischievous. She never did fail to surprise him~ But it was certainly interesting to say the least.

"It wouldn't cause any harm.. unless you had a secret boyfriend or mate you aren't telling me about." He joked.

--------------------

Nixsi took a few tentative steps toward the stallion; noticing his movements toward the forest. She shook her head at him. "No, I don't have anything that I have to do." She thought about the second part though for a few moments. She had family yes; however she knew that she didn't need to be home. Polar and Cheryl had other soquili to keep their worries occupied and Nixsi nor were any of the others restricted to the teepee. Maybe they were worrying about her to a degree; but Nixsi was safe with Kai. The mare wanted to remain in his company as well; and stuck to what she first had said about not having anything she needed to accomplish. Nixsi tilted her head to the side; rather confused. A 'simple' kiss she repeated in her head. What really is 'simple'? The mare pondered for a time. How simple could anything be... wasn't everything complicated in some manner? Perhaps... she shook her head; trying not to worry about confusing simple for complicated. Nixsi frowned once again at the stallion. "I don't..." She commented softly. If she did would she have spent the night with another stallion? Nixsi thought not.

--------------------

Kai noted the silence weighing in the air, but he didn't press for Details. He waited patiently for her.. As it seemed she was pre-occupied with her thoughts. After a long moment of waiting, He was surprised by her soft reply.. No? As in she had no mate or lover for the time-being? But Alot of stallions loved such types of mares. "Well.." His voice trailed off.. But he had thought to asking why she did not have a mate yet.. but it was too personal of a question. He didn't continue on. And if he asked, it would open himself up to question, that he didn't want to answer.

"What do you want to do?" He said, a bit too cheerfully, as he changed the subject. He decided that he would do -almost- anything, that Nixsi wanted to do for the day. After all, He owed it to her. And he wasn't picky about his activities, as long as he found it fun.

--------------------

Nixsi stared at the stallion; waiting for him to continue his thought. No one spoke for a long time and then Kai averted to a new subject. Wait... Nixsi thought. She was overcome with curiosity; walking closer to stand beside him. "Well what?" A desperate feeling surged over the mare; a feeling of longing and craving for him to continue his first thought. Her azure eyes focused on him with a gleam of wonder to them. "I..." The mare blinked for a moment. Truthfully she hadn't decided upon what she wanted to do. "I'm not sure.." Nisxi began hesitantly; not wanting to suggest something that the stallion would not enjoy doing. "Anything that you want to do is fine; I don't exactly have a preference." The mare just wished to be in the company of the stallion for today.

--------------------

"Well. I'm not picky.. And neither are you.." His voice lost in thought before he continued on. "How are we ever going to decide?" He said, chuckling a bit. If someone didn't suggest anything, They'd both end up doing nothing for the whole day. "That'd be a total waste of time." Kai thought to himself, silently. He didn't like to sit idly by and watch.. Unless that counted for an interesting situation. Like a family fued? Ah. That was always interesting. But -physically- he liked to be moving about in a flurry of activity.

"Howzabout we go to take a stroll along the beach?" He suggested. "It's a little walk.. but not too far from here." As he gestured to the general direction of the beach. Or so he thought. But he was almost certain that was the direction.. or whatever. Either way, They'd end out on a beach since it was an island afterall.

He didn't plan to stay any longer after today anyways.. So he didn't really care. He had decided earlier that night that he would be heading somewhere else. But first of all.. He would find Kail. He hoped that Nixsi would understand if he refused her offer of staying with her herd.. He just didn't like humans overall. "Although.. I'm a b*****d for doing this to her." He said dryly, feeling some regret. Surprised by his own emotions, "Regret..? How troublesome." He muttered.. Too soft for anyone else to hear.

Was he actually going soft? Bleh.

--------------------

Nixsi gave a little grin and blushed slightly. "I really don't know..." Her soft voice replied. The mare blinked slightly, "The beach?" She inquired. Nixsi had never been to the beach before; however she recalled an older stallion mentioning it once before. Orchu said there were cliffs near the beach... A puzzled look appeared on the mare's face. "Alright." She nodded hesitantly; wondering how the pair was going to get to the beach in the first place. Pawing at the ground with her hoof she glanced in the direction that Kai had gestured. Nixsi was somewhat skeptical; the farthest she had journeyed from her mountainous dwelling was just beyond the border of the forest where a surplus of teepee could be seen a distance off. Nixsi had been told a number of humans lived there and she dared not wonder into the village since she only felt comfortable with her own humans. Would they have to go through the village to get there... Nixsi surmised that Kai would lead her by a different route; having gathered his opinion about humans. "Would you mind leading the way?" Her eyes beamed up at Kai; feeling he would guide her there safely.

--------------------

"Sure." He said, with a smile. He was a bit surprised by the look in her eyes.. She seemed to be positively beaming..? It made him feel a little nervous..and guilty. He hoped that Nixsi would not expect anything of him.. It wasn't as if he made a promise. What she made of the situation, was up to her.

Shaking off the unpleasant thoughts.. He headed towards the direction he had pointed in earlier.. "Would the beach be crowded..?" He thought to himself. He didn't like noise.. and crowds tended to make a lot. "Ah. I can deal with it." It was only a day after all.

And, If he remembered correctly.. There was an isolated path leading out the beach onto the right of him. At least.. It was isolated when he has gone earlier in the week.. But oh well. It wasn't like it mattered. They would ifind the beach sooner or later, since it was an island. Relaxing his tense shoulders, he took in the surroundings. The air lingered of smell of plants and rain.. But it was soothing.

Occasionally, he could hear the sound of running water. Maybe from a stream? He was curious to find out.. His eyes drifting to the side of where the sound was coming from.

--------------------

The mare quickly picked up a brisk walk; staying to the side of Kai and back a little. She wasn't sure what to say to him really... Nixsi blinked; wondering if she should say anything at all even. Were words really necessary at the moment? A frown appeared on the mare's face; s mixture of deep thinking and puzzlement. The mare hoped she wasn't asking too muck of Kai... Having him lead her around and stay with her as if she was a foal tagging alongside their parents. She felt the urge to sigh but contained it and her ears perked up slightly. Her blue ears tilted toward the sound of trickling water; her azure eyes looked up and she noticed the stallion seemed to be intrigued by the noise as well. Nixsi tilted her head as she stared at Kai; wondering what he was thinking about. She was having trouble deciphering Kai's emotions; mainly due to his lack of showing any change in expression. Is he always this hard to read... Read? Was that really the proper term... As if he was just a book that one could leisurely flit through the pages and learn everything about someone. The mare shook her head; deciding that her way of thinking was completely off base.

--------------------

The water did intrigue him, but not to an extent that he would be stupid enough to follow a stream if he didn't know where it lead to. He made a mistake of that before and wound up in the kalona lands. He couldn't say that he enjoyed that day either..

Shaking off his urges, He headed onwards to the beach. Kai remained silent throughout the trip because he didn't feel like talking much less introducing a subject into the non-existant conversation. But he couldn't help but notice that Nixsi also remained silent. "Hm?" Was she thinking of something? She appeared to be frowning.. Although Kai couldn't ascertain the reason why. Shrugging the matter off, he continued on.

Minutes later, he was delighted to smell the salt air. They were getting close. One could the shimmering sparkles of the ocean in the bright sunlight~ He always enjoyed the sight. "We're getting close!" He said, with a grin. Hopefully, Nixsi would have some fun here. Personally, He loved the water. He used to go to beaches when he was a foal.

But those memories were of a happy time long ago.. A time when he was happy. But he could never go back. Shaking his head.. He knew it was impossible.

--------------------

The scent of the ocean was carried among the breeze to Nixsi as it cascaded past her. The mare felt the needed to jump slightly at the new smell; taken aback by it. Curiosity intrigued her to sniff again at the odd scent though and it filled her nostrils; she wasn't quite sure she appreciated the smell. It was that of salt and she could hear a few birds chirping in the distance. She turned slightly to look at Kai; before her eyes feel upon the waves of the ocean that continuous lapped at the beach shore. Is it all... water? She frowned. "Is... is it safe?" Nixsi asked somewhat skeptically. The naive mare had never been to the beach before; the lake and the river she had been in before yet the salt filled breeze made her timid. Was this the same as the lake and the river? If it was then surely she'd be fine... She hoped. Her eyes fell upon Kai once more; looking to him for some assurance as they grew closer to the beach.

--------------------

"You've never been to the beach before?" His eyes flashing surprise. It was surprising.. Afterall. He thought that everyone would know what the beach was.. but apparently, Nixsi didn't? Intrigued.. He wondered what kind of a life Nixsi had led. He could guess that she was sheltered alot, during her life. Chuckling, he nudged her into the water. "It's perfectly safe, I assure you." He encouraged her to go on into the shallow water. But her voice was skeptical. She seemed to be.. unconvinced. "Do you need proof?" He said, tipping his head to one side. He didn't understand her hesitation to go into the vast water.

With a grin, He galloped into the shallow water, stopping near the deeper end to where the water reached his ankles. Fishes swam about, making the water appear to be many different colors. "Safe? Perfectly." He called out, with a smirk.

If Nixsi wouldn't be convinced..

--------------------

The mare oblidged the stallion's nudging and allowed herself to take a few steps into the water; her back feet firmly planted upon the sand still past where the wave sloshed to on the shore. Nixsi opened her mouth slightly and stared at Kai with a perplexed expression. "Well... I suppose it looks safe..." She mumbled and ambled through the water after Kai; stopping close by him to look down upon the splashing water as the tide flowed in and out from the shore. A fish swam by her leg and she involuntarily bucked; quickly cantering out of the water and back onto the shore. The mare turned her head away from Kai and gave a faint sigh; realizing how foolish she must seem to him. Her headed turned quickly as she noticed a small red flash streaking across the sand and she trotted over to investigate. "What is it..." She wondered aloud; bending her neck to get a closer look. Nixsi raised an eyebrow curiously at the red shell before it skirted again across the sand. The mare snorted and quickly trotted away whilst keeping her eyes on the red moving shell. Her azure eyes traveled back to Kai and she walked back into the water; just barely keeping all four hooves under the ocean's surface.

--------------------

He watched her curiously, raising an eyebrow at some of her actions.. Nixsi was certainly interesting, to say the least.

"You know. There's almost nothing to fear in the water. Just a few sea animals here and there..You'll get used to it in no time." He suggested, his voice light. "Besides." His voice thoughtful. Water is so interesting, don't you think? It's not much different from a lake." Gesturing to the ocean. He didn't think there was much difference besides the ocean being vast and a lake not. But maybe it was just him. "Of course, if you don't like it.. We can just walk by the shore." Taking into consideration of Nixsi's feelings.. or that was what he hoped that he was doing. He didn't often care for anyone but himself.. Nixsi was just an exception to that rule, although he didn't know why himself.

Chuckling at her curiousity of the red shell, He watched the mare's eyes flicker back and forth to the shell. She was easily curious by new things, he could guess.

--------------------

Nixsi frowned and opened her mouth a tad. "Are... are you sure?" Her voice was skeptical and cracked a little; obviously befuddled by this new surrounding. "Alright..." The mare nodded her head slightly. What kind of sea animals? The mare puzzled; wondering if they were similar to those dwelling in the river and lake. Nixsi's eyebrows rose slightly and she lowered her head to sniff the water; the tassels of her halter dipped into the ocean water. "Are you sure?" She wriggled her nose. "It smells different... salty..." She added before nibbling on one of her tassels; almost certain now the water had salt in it. At once she spit the tassels out of her mouth; thoroughly displeased with the taste. She turned quickly to face him, "Oh no it's fine! If you want to walk in the water instead I'll join you!" You quickly trotted over to him; splashing water as she moved. "I'm sure I'll get used to it!" Nixsi attempted a bright smile at the stallion before looking down at the water; trying to make out any shapes that might be moving beneath the rippling water.

--------------------

"Well. Did I forget to mention the taste is different?" He said sheepishly. Maybe they weren't so much alike like he thought they were. Aterall, The ocean did have salt in it while lakes/rivers did not.. The little fact was interesting however.. in it's own little way.

But no longer did Kai notice the bright glare of the sun. Glancing over at the sky.. It was already late afternoon! Where had the time passed? He thought that he was just talking to Nixsi, and playing around.. Time has passed by much quicker than Kai could have thought of. But ignoring that issue at hand, he quickly re-focused his intentions back on the mare in front of him. He studied Nixsi and her reactions intently.. He found that her bright voice and quick answers implied to him exactly the opposite of what she was saying/trying to do. Although he couldn't say very much as he was not an expert on people..

"Are you sure? I wouldn't mind going anywhere else Nixsi.." His voice trailing off. If she didn't like the beach, He didn't want to force her to stay at the beach because of him. "If you don't like the beach, we can go somewhere else." He said, his voice firm as he stared directly into her eyes. If she was lying.. Kai would be a bloody annoyed.

"We can always go to... places." He had no idea what places Nixsi liked after all.

--------------------

Nixsi lifted her head up and attempted to smile cheekily at Kai. "It's quite alright; perhaps you had forgotten until we arrived here?" The mare tilted her head slightly. Nixsi noticed Kai was distracted by something else and she followed his gaze; her blue eyes feel upon the sky. The sun was now a mixture of yellow and orange hues as it began descending again after reaching it's peek in the sky. The mare frowned a tad... What time is it... She turned her head away from the sun; her eyes becoming a tad irritated by the bright light. Nixsi felt a wave of disappointment spread through her; the faster the day continued to pass on the shorter together her time with Kai would seem. The mare sighed; at least she could enjoy the time they got to spend together. Her eyes focused upon the stallion as he spoke. A weary look appeared on her face and her mouth fell open a little. She shook her head; feeling bad for giving the stallion the impression she didn't like the beach. "The beach is fine... But... Do you mind if we walk along the shore instead of in the water?" Nixsi smiled politely at Kai; hoping he believed her when she said she didn't mind the beach.

--------------------

"I suppose.. It's all right." His voice still a little doubtful but the doubt had subsided much from minutes before. The weary look on her face didn't convey one of dislike.. It seemed more like surprise to him, If he assumed correctly.

Noticing her sigh earlier as understanding dawned upon her, indicating it was nearly time to leave.. "We still have some more hours to go before night falls~" He said good-naturedly, trying to give her a little comfort. They were both aware that after the last few hours, they would both depart and go their individual ways. Although Kai could easy remedy her disappointment by a simple promise.. That he wasn't willing to make. He didn't want to mislead her on after all.

"Why not enjoy the time I have now?" Kai thought lazily to himself. He enjoyed the time they spent together, An experience that he didn't have in a long time besides the thought of a quick tumble with another mare.. Although he couldn't say that he didn't want a little more time. But reality was always unfair~

"Let's just walk by the shore now and see where it leads us?" His tone suggestive.. It would have been nice to just relax and engage in a simple conversation with Nixsi.

--------------------

Nixsi turned to look at Kai as he spoke. Some more hours before night falls... The mare repeated to herself. Yet, she could help but become more anxious. What would happen at nightfall? She assumed they would both go their separate ways... Nixsi however was unsure if she really wanted to leave Kai. What if they never saw each other again? Nixsi would be thoroughly upset... But then again... What if they saw each other regularly? Then would the mare have nothing to worry about? She gave another sigh; wishing she wasn't overcome by worry all the time and wishing she could find a way to allow her self to live in the moment. What ever happens after today... happens. She mentally nodded to herself; confirming the thought, attempting to disperse her doubt and discomfort. Her azure eyes watched Kai curiously, but she nodded and waded slowly out of the water and onto the sand once again; waiting for Kai to join her. "That sounds like a lovely proposition." She smiled whole-heartedly and felt content for the time being.

--------------------

With a few strides, He was out of the water and farther along the sandy side of the shore. If they would walk along the wetter parts of the sand.. He didn't think he would enjoy the sand clinging to his hooves or constant sinking into the sand every time he took a step.

Confident he was on relatively dry sand, he gave Nixsi a nod to go on, falling into step beside her. He walked relatively slower than normal since he had longer legs than Nixsi, that gave him the disadvantage of going faster. But he didn't want Nixsi to rush on his account.. And it wasn't a problem for him, if he wanted to walk slower. "Proposition? Such fancy words." His voice teasing, "I'm afraid that I don't have that big a vocabulary~" He said jokingly although he knew full well what the word meant.

"Lovely?"!" Pretending to be shocked. "My manly ego is hurt from the existence of the word, 'Lovely'." As a grin appeared on his face. He hoped to entertain Nixsi.. But he knew that his jokes weren't that funny either, if not mild~

--------------------

Once Kai nodded to Nixsi she began to walk again; drifting closer to the stallion and away from the water's edge as she did so. The mare noticed that his walk was leisurely and that he fell right in step with her; her eyes studied his movements for a few moments. A light rosy blush crept upon her cheeks as she realized he was matching her pace upon his own accord. Nixsi's eyes fled back to Kai's face to take in everything he was saying when he began to talk again. She raised an eyebrow and frowned at him before she caught the playful tone in his voice. The mare grinned slightly and nudged his shoulder with her muzzle; attempting to tease him as well. She felt a tad mischievous as she replied, "Oh your poor ego! Oh will it ever survive such a word!" Her voice mocked his own. She smiled at him and released a giggle. Nixsi felt an odd sensation within her; and she wanted to thank Kai for spending so much time with her and putting up with her. That however just made her sound like a petulant child and she didn't want to make him feel awkward or anything.

--------------------

Nixsi's assessment didn't go un-noticed. Inwardly, laughing.. She was like a child.. But that was one of the best sides of her. It was part of her innocence that attracted him afterall. Nudging her affectionately, "I'm sure it'll survive.. Probably." He said softly, jesting.

Although the windy air was cold, Kai felt .. strangely warm. It was actually a comforting feeling actually.. Even if he didn't know what it was. But the feeling faded into dread as he realized that they would soon have to part.

"..Nixsi, You do know that we won't have long before they day is over and night falls.." His voice soft. Kai knew that Nixsi would not talk about it, therefore he would.. Although he felt like the bad guy for doing so. "But I won't forget today." He promised. He sincerely meant it.. Although judging from his words, someone might think that they would never chance again. But than again.. Kai knew he wouldn't. Nixsi was too innocent and dangerous for him. Especially for his self-control. If he wanted to protect himself and her, He would stay far far away from her..

--------------------

Nixsi snorted and gave a roll of her eyes playfully at the stallion when he purposefully added 'probably' at the end of the sentence. A smile crept upon her face as she comprehended how well they were getting along and everything else the day had brought so far. It had indeed been a wonderful day; in Nixsi's opinion at least. However, the mare was somewhat taken aback when Kai brought up that night was drawing closer. "Yes..." She replied hesitantly, wondering where the stallion intended to go with such a topic. 'Won't... forget today...' She repeated in her head after he spoke the words. Instantly the mare's mind began mumbling to herself; attempting to interpret the true meaning of his words. 'It seems like he is implying we'll never see each other again...' Yes, that must be what Kai meant. They would never see each other again... Or well... He never wanted to see her again; that was what it felt like to Nixsi. Her legs stiffened and she was unable to move beside him for a moment. Her emotions were swallowing her; yet she tried to hardest to block all thought from her head and she trotted a few paces in order to catch up to the stallion. She opened her mouth and before she could even think of what to say words poured from her mouth. "I won't forget today either..."

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:02 pm
.Silver Steeds :: Isiyah and Sibalto.
.Date :: July 6, 2007.
.Pages in '[PRP] Silver Steeds.' :: 1.
.xxx.

Sibalto cantered about the nearly perfectly circular clearing, tack jingling. Head up and nostrils flaring, he searched his surroundings even as he stretched him self out in playful strides. It was a fine day! The rain the night before had left the emerald grass dusted with water, which clung to his legs and weighted the tip of his tail.
He whinnied in high spirits and stopped, rearing to paw at the air. What a day!

--------------------

Isiyah ambled through the forest; moving in between the trees. Ray of sunlight poured down onto the forest floor through the gaps in the leafy canopy. Ahead dark gray eyes spotted a breach in the tree line. A high pitched whinny pricked his ears and he pinned them against the back of his head; wondering from what being the sound had escaped. The stallion continued in his leisurely pace out of the forest and into the sunny clearing; squinting his eyes as he did so. Wretched sun. He scoffed as the bright rays of sunlight temporarily obscured his vision. Isiyah's dark gray eyes scanned the clearing; a frown on his face. Well... He thought to himself once catching sight of the being and smirking. A dapple. Was the first image he took in of the other before noticing the jingling tack upon the other stallion.

--------------------

Returning to all fours, Sibalto spun when the scent of another stallion danced on the wind. His ears pinned back, then flicked forward, and he took a cautious step toward the other... Another dappled stallion, wearing tack like him! And yet... A twisted horn sprouted from the other's forehead. A unicorn then.. Like but not like...
"Greetings, good sir." He offered with a courteous bow of his head and a kind smile. "A nice day, isn't it?"

--------------------

Isiyah blinked at first; somewhat taken aback. The stallion decided to bow his head in return; at least this stallion had manners. "Same to you." He said with a steady voice. His dark gray eyes fled upward to stare at the sky for a moment. "Too sunny for my taste. Yet it could be better; and it could be worse as well." Isiyah sighed; he wasn't very fond of the slight humidity spreading through the air. At least it wasn't excessively wet and sticky though. "Mind telling me your name?" He queried. Isiyah was in a surprisingly alright mood so far during the day and it was greatly affection he usual bitter disposition.

--------------------

"It is quite bright." Sibalto conceeded, glancing around. "But on the forest paths, where the wind dances through the trees, it is pleasant enough..."
He snorted and ducked his head, faintly embarrassed. "I am sorry... My name is Sibalto, I am from across the Seas... And you? You look like a son of a distant land..."

--------------------

Isiyah nodded slightly. "Yes... The forest generally is pleasant I suppose." When it was sunny one could seek shade with the forest, or when it rained one could shelter themselves beneath the fast leaves of the towering trees. Sibalto... The stallion repeated in his head; it seemed an unusual name yet it was better than the names of some others he thought. "My name is Isiyah. And although I am no son I do hail from a land very far from here indeed." He thought back; remembering where he had come from and asking himself whether or not he missed it. Isiyah truthfully hadn't had opinion one way or another on the matter.

--------------------

Sibalto flicked his ears, considering the other's reply... Well, perhaps where Isiyah had come from, they did not consider themselves Sons of the Desert, for he had spoken to some who called themselves thus... Not that it mattered, they were long gone.. Well, rather, he was.. This was a new land, and he had new firends... Perhaps Isiyah would become one of them...
"Well, then, it is a pleasure to meet you Isiyah... In that respect we have something in common, far from our old homes..."

--------------------

The stallion bowed his head slightly. "Please to meet you as well Sibalto." Isiyah thought for a moment; Sibalto had mentioned coming from 'across the seas'... He frowned. How is one able to cross the ocean? Soquili were able to swim; there was no doubt in that yet certainily it was not possible for one travel that far across the ocean. On a second thought... How far did one have to journey? None of it made sense to Isiyah... The stallion's gray eyes scrutinized Sibalto briefly. "Far from home indeed. We also share the same coat..." Dapple gray. Isiyah told himself.

--------------------

Sibalto smiled. "Kin but not Kin..." He said agreebly, considering the other. "I am from the land the two-leggers call 'Spain'... And came to this new world in the belly of a great ship... And you? Did you sail here also?"
He tilted his head curiously, wondering if the other had been brought here as he had... Were there many two-leggers comming to this New World? Which as far as he could tell, was not a New World at all.. For there were already two leggers and horses here... Still...
He gave a shrug. Two leggers were odd...

--------------------

Isiyah raised an eyebrow at the stallion. "Spain? How odd of a name for a place. And no... I was not brought here by anyone. I came of my own accord..." The stallion has traveled a great distance and rough journey from his homeland; yet he had none come across the ocean. "Are the humans you came with still here upon this land?" His eyes held a glare and resentment someone; though it was someone what diminished by his already disdainful disposition. "Tell me Sibalto... How long ago did you arrive here?" He gave a light snort.

--------------------

Sibalto nodded. "I suppose it is an odd name for a place... But it was there I grew up... You came here by yourself?"
He flicked his ears back and forth, considering making a long trek in his tak without the comfort of any companion at all... "A lonely journey.."
He watched the stallion's angry eyes for a moment. "Sadly no... My two-legger was injured and returned to the ship... The one who tried to load me into the boats I did not know... When we had a difference of opinion's... I was injured and escaped into the woods... And have been here ever since... It was last flower-time... Spring? So... Just over what humans's call a year?"

--------------------

Isiyah considered the otehr stallion for a moment. "Yes I did. And I often prefer to be alone." He scoffed lightly at how the other had lingered with his words. Of course, not all were as Isiyah was. Isolated, cold, and disdainful. "You were fond of your two-legged then?" An odd emotion, something like that of resentment flooded through him; yet it could not be heard amongst his harsh tones. Just over a year... The stallion repeated to himself. He turned his head away to stare at a tree in the distance. "I have not been here as long as you have." His statement was firm and offered no room for inquiry as to when Isiyah had arrived. The stallion didn't feel like touching that subject.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:02 pm
.Winter Wonderland :: Arctica and Feryal.
.Date :: July 8, 2007.
.Pages in '[PRP] Winter Wonderland.' :: 1 & 2.
.xxx.

A silent mare with the coat reminiscent of an orca stood as she always did; silently. Her body was still and unwavering as her gray eyes focused upon the setting sun as she waited just outside of her teepee. The day had been humid in the morning; yet rain had come and the sun had been obscured by violent dark rain clouds. The rain vanished late in the day; leaving a misty shroud over the land and the sun was retiring for the night. The mare rustled her wings slightly upon her back and she began her walk that led to a path that would take her down the side of the mountain. She sighed lightly she headed away from the shelter of her home; the mare was rather withdrawn and didn't enjoy being around too many others at once. Seeing how most of her family journeyed home at night after finishing daily events she choose to leave at night. Arctica's hooves created light echoing sounds as they clopped along on the rock that was the mountain path.

--------------------

It was always a nostalgic time for her when twilight spread itself across the land, as though the dying sun had splayed its glorious colors in one last feeble attempt to make itself known, blazing even as it was soon swallowed by the cloak of night. The unicorn mare picked her way quietly across somewhat familiar terrain--the mountain side. She'd missed the cool embrace of a land beaten by snow, rather than heat, and felt a childish spark of joy flood through her as she made her way up the same path of another. The winged mare caught frosted eyes and held them, and Feryal allowed her pace to slow, a mournful jingle of golden chains announcing that she was there.

How curious...Feryal's eyes slipped unabashed across the other mare, captivated particularly by the striking blue feathers and beads that had been woven in her mane. "Good evening." She greeted pleasantly, her tone soft as though she had no need to speak louder. They weren't that far away, after all. How lucky for her, to chance across one who perhaps dwelled in the mountains such as she did...

--------------------

Arctica froze as she crossed paths with a mare that was walking up the same road Arctica was taking. She twitched slightly as she noticed the horn upon the other's head and noticed the golden chain and rope decorating her form. The other spoke first and Arctica shook somewhat; not wishing to reply but not wanting to appear ignorant either. "Same to you." Her voice was delicate and soft as she spoke; not doing so often. The mare was frozen and she pondered the situation. Should she continue on her designated path or wait for the other mare to say more; she surmised that the second would be best. Her father after all had always taught her to be respectful and mindful of others. Even though Arcitca wasn't fond of others she should listen to the advice of her father. The mare shuffled her hooves and rustled her wings as she waited nervously for the other mare to speak.

--------------------

A touch of concern gently brushed across her consciousness when, after a pause, Feryal realized that the other mare was agitated--obviously not at ease. She kept her distance though one hoof lightly dug at the unyielding stone beneath her hooves, wondering quietly what she could do to soothe the other. "It's been a long time since I've seen another in the mountains." Feryal said, her tone light and almost absent-minded. "Do you come here often?" Despite herself, she was curious. Why would the other have any reason to act so skittish? Unless something had happened, of course...Her thoughts slowly drifted back to the little Usida, Flower. She'd been so shy, but after some light conversation, she'd truly began to open up some. Perhaps this would turn out similar?

--------------------

Arctica blinked at the other mare. "Really?" She asked; wondering how that could be so; after all... Arctica's entire family dwelled in the mountains. They however did venture away often... "Come... here?" The mare repeated blankly; not understanding what the other mare meant. "I... live here..." She wondered if that answered the mare's question; but rather doubted it herself. "My family lives in the mountains." Arctica tried to explain to the other. Arctica wondered if she should introduce the mare to her family since she was so intrigued upon finding another in the mountains; upon second thought that wasn't such a promising idea. It was steadily growing later and Arctica herself really didn't know the mare; not doing much else than making small conversation with her.

--------------------

"Why, yes." Feryal responded pleasantly. "But I live where the snow is quite thick, so its not surprising..." The other's response had her pausing with surprise before her ears pricked with mild interest. "...Forgive me. That was a foolish question. I suppose it would be odd for one to travel all this way without living nearby." The unicorn tossed her head, embarrassed slightly--before the other's words dawned on her. A cool, if curious sort of air flickered over her features, and Feryal mused thoughtfully before speaking. "Ahh, a family..." How lovely, to raise a family in these mountains.... The mare dipped her head slightly, "I apologize for prying. I am Feryal." She wasn't sure if she was helping this situation any, her tails whisking slightly. "May I know your name?"

--------------------

Arctica's eyes beamed at the other. "Snow?" He voice was extremely quiet as she remembered the previous winter; the mare loved snow. However, she hadn't known there was snow left upon the ground; and musing to herself how there could possibly be snow at this time of year. "You couldn't have known." She shook her head. "It's not your fault for being curious." Arctica added; smiling lightly at the mare. "Pleasure to meet you Feryal." The mare paused before saying her own name. "My... name is Arctica." She hadn't met anyone new in a while and it felt awkward to introduce herself to another. "Could.... could you perhaps tell me where there is snow in the mountains?" Arctica felt longing and wished to see the white crystals once again covering the ground.

--------------------

The unicorn let out a wistful sort of sigh, nodding happily with memories. "Oh, yes. Snow." Was there anything more wonderful than trotting through fresh snow? Especially at night..."Even so, it was't very polite." The mare offered a ghostly little flicker of a smile in return, her tail flicking softly, the golden braids within it twisting here and there. "That's a pretty name." Arctica--it reminded her of the cold, the howling winds...yes, that was lovely. If the request surprised her, she didn't show it, nodding almost eagerly while the chains and key on her neck jingled merrily. "Of course!" More childish glee: she couldn't remember the last time she'd seen snow. "In truth, it's not that far. Follow me, if you'd please." The palomino mare turned to head back down the path, her hooves clapping merrily against the stone as she weaved slowly through the twisting mountain trials, one ear cocked back to listen to Arctica.

--------------------

Arctica shook her head. "I wouldn't say that." The mare didn't think the other was impolite in the least and was taken slightly aback by her comment. She blinked before smiling once again at Feryal. "You think it is?" No one had ever told Arctica before that they had thought her name to be pretty; nor had ever complimented her that she could recall. That was understandable though... she didn't talk to others often. Arctica was confused when Feryal began heading down the path; wondering if she perhaps was going to wrong way. The mare was hesitant but began to cautiously follow her. Although Feryal had said it wasn't far Arctica couldn't help but to wonder how long it would take them; she was rather anxious.

--------------------

"It was certainly nosy." Feryal chuckled lightly, tossing her head before she glanced over one shoulder. "Of course. It's...crisp sounding. It reminds me of home." Ohh, but that was silly, what, with her rambling on. The path itself actually looped, breaking off into a fork at one point. One trail led down the side of the mountain, while the other led to a different section. Moving easily enough, Feryal paused when the first tips of icy brambles began to emerge from misty, chilled clouds of fog--revealing an entire forest sheathed with ice. As the unicorn first stepped into the somewhat fresh powder that had fallen only a few days ago, she tossed her head happily, frosty eyes flickering here and there, taking in the vast whiteness. "It's a lovely little forest." She remarked, her tail whisking with pleasure as she glanced back at Arctica.

--------------------

Arctica frowned slightly. "Crisp?" What an unorthodox word to decribe someone's name... In the mare's opinion 'crisp' was a word one would use to describe an apple. Apple were crisp and juicy... She shook herself to cease thinking about apples. Arctica continued trailing after Feryal and halting in shock when her eyes fell upon the winter wonderland that was the forest Feryal had brought her too. Her gray eyes simply couldn't take it all in fast enough; the icicles hanging off the rocky walls of the mountain, the white snow crystals covering the ground in a delicate layer and the trees covered in white. Arctica's mouth hung open for a few moments before her senses came back and she promptly closed it. "Has the always been here?" She whispered to Feryal; thinking it to good to be true that were was snow even during the summer.

--------------------

Ahh, crisp made Feryal think of the cold, clear air of the mountain, the fresh scent of pine trees and the biting taste of fresh snow. Even now, the unicorn had arched her neck proudly, one white hoof lost among the crystal ocean of flakes as it pawed delicately at the snow. The other mare's reaction earned another ghostly smile out of her, braided tail flicking quietly with satisfaction. Someone who appreciated the beauty of winter just as she did--that was fabulous. "As long as I can remember." Feryal said fondly. "This is often where I come to stay...and what a wonderful time for you to come visit." Yes, now that the sun had truly set, the snow seemed to glitter within night's grasp, sparkling softly, the grasping branches of the trees transforming the quiet forest into an icy playground. The mare trotted forward, her chains jingly merrily within the still night and echoing throughout the forest. "A true winter wonderland..." Ahh, that song still brought a childish sort of glee flooding through her veins.

--------------------

Arctica listened closely to the mare; taking in her every word. It has always been here... Some how these words disappointed her; if it had always been here why hadn't she ever known... Surely someone in her family must have known of this icy part of the mountains... Arctica frowned; deciding that they must not have known after all. The mare was curious... "Do you live here Feryal or just visit?" The mare's gray eyes observed the area ask she questioned the other; wishing she herself lived here. She knew however that not all of her family enjoyed the snow; and doubted they would be willing to dwell in a place that seemingly appeared to remain winter all year. The mare looked down at the white crystals she was standing upon and arched her neck down to lick the snow; still in denial if all of it was real or not. The snow crystals melted into water upon her tongue and decided that was proof enough. Arctica began trotting; dragging her long black and white tail behind her in the snow.

--------------------

"Oh?" The unicorn questioned softly, a thoughtful expression soon settling itself across her face. "I suppose I still live here. As of late, I've been wandering away from this place though, seeking what lies beyond the mountains...but still, somehow, it just cannot compare to this." Pausing near the outskirts of the forest, Feryal glanced back, musing faintly over how at home the other mare looked to be in the snow. Those black and white marks of hers certainly had her stand out against the glaring white of the snow--yet at the same time, it somehow looked...right. Chasing away her silly thoughts with a toss of her head, the mare pawed at the ground lightly. "You...said you still live with your family, correct? That must be lovely, having those who care about you and can talk to always nearby..."

--------------------

Arcitca frowned; wondering why the mare would ever choose to leave this place. It was so serene and beautiful; the shimmering magnificence of snow and ice. Yet... She could understand it somehow; after all Nixsi did stray from her home quite often. "Love.... ly?" Arctica's eyes widened ever so slightly in shock. "Yes... we all live together... And I suppose..." Her words were bitter upon her tongue. The reason she choose to wander from her home was due to her family... There was nothing wrong with them per say and sometimes they all kept to themselves even. Yet... Arctica would always prefer to be alone; or maybe with just one other who would always be there for her. She hadn't been able to find someone who would quite be who she wanted by her all the time though. Sure her family would always be there for her... but this was on a whole different level of relation which she wanted. "Do you have family?" She questioned in a soft voice.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:09 pm
.Does That Horn... :: Isiyah and Tiffany.
.Pages in '[PRP] Does That Horn...' :: 1 & 2.
.xxx.

Tiffany glared up at the sky. It was dark. Not so dark that she couldn't see...but still very dark. And the stupid clouds were blocking out the stupid stars and the stupid moon. So she couldn't look at herself in the water. Which is horrible, because she had nothing better to do than look at herself.

Because really, being perfect and all, the only thing TO do was look at herself. It just so wonderful, seeing her own beauty. It could occupy her for hours. But that never worked out, because she had to do silly things. Like eating. And sleeping. And after she ate usually she got some kind of apple juice or such on her perfect white coat, and then she would have to wash it all off. And than it took hours to dry.

Really, being beautiful was hard work! It was no wonder some Soquili around here were so tragic in how they took care of themselves. It was absolutely horrible, seeing mangy mares and staggering stallions. She tried her best to point out what they could fix in the most POLITE way possible...but usually they got offended, and couldn't appreciate her. Some Soquili....

--------------------

Isiyah trotted as a leisurely pace through the damp grass toward the lake; his tassels swaying in the breeze. Increasing his speed to a canter; the wind whipping his long mane and tail wildly about. He halted as he reached the edge of the lake, dipping his head down to quench his thirst. The lake was dark but he noticed a figure standing by the water's edge as well. He gazed at it for a few moments before shrugging his shoulders and taking a few steps into the water. It felt nice upon his legs and he stood in it for a few moments since it was rather warm in comparison to the air. He snorted and his breath could be seen clearly in the air; wisps lingering in the air before disappearing.

--------------------

Tiffany squinted down at the water. As hard as she could. Soon, her eyes began to adjust better, and she could vaguely see her own outline reflected from the faint light that managed to escape through the clouds. In fact, as soon as she could almost make out vague details, the water rippled frantically and the image was blurred.

"Excuse me" she said, her tone not exactly pleasant. "What POSSESSED you to think that you could just trot right into the lake with out consideration of ME? I was LOOKING at myself over here!" she said, her voice steadily getting more of a bite.

Perhaps he was confused or stupid. Maybe he had poor eye sight, and in the dark, he couldn't see who she was. Maybe he thought she was someone....else. Maybe he didn't know that he was dealing with Tiffany, the most important and amazing mare...ever?

--------------------

Isiyah's eyes fell upon the mare and he glared at her. "Why should I consider you." He looked her up and down for a moment before raising an eyebrow. "You're nothing special; and it's not like you would be able to see your reflection in the water since the moon is hidden behind the clouds." The stallion looked upon the sky for a second; confirming his statement. "Mares." He snorted and once again leaned his head down to take another sip from the lake. The stallion turned to amble out of the water; his long tail dragging behind him in the water. He swished his tail lightly; sending droplets of water into the air as he continued walking. He paused a few paces away and looked at the sky once again; squinting up. The clouds looked darker than normal; even though it was night. Silently he wondered to himself if it was going to rain.

--------------------

"Because" she said, her eyers pointing forward when he didn't acknowledge her superiority and perfection. That was it. He MUST be stupid at this point. Or blind. More likely stupid though, there were just SO many Soquili around here like that!

"Because I am the most amazing Mare...EVER. Haven't you heard? I am Tiffany. Certainly you must have heard?" she asked. It had been some time since she had met a new face, but she had met SO many! You would think word would have gotten around about how amazing she was by now. Then again, as she had known before. There were a lot of stupid Soquili around here.

--------------------

Isiyah snorted at the mare. "You don't seem amazing. And no; I've never heard your name mentioned before." The mare was quite pathetic; claiming to be amazing and thinking she should be praised by all. "Let me allow reality to take it's toll on you. You're the same as everyone else." A slightly smirk appeared upon his features as he start at the oblivious mare. She really has no clue... He chuckled lightly to himself; wondering how some could be so obnoxious. The mare spoke as if all should be on a thrown acknowledging her existence. As Isiyah had said; she wasn't anything special; she was a normal soquili even. And she was trying to degrade the stallion? He couldn't help but snort again as he thought about it.

--------------------

Tiffany glared, and walked closer to the stallion. She finally became close enough to get a decent look in the light. No wonder he was such a jerk. He had a big stupid horn sticking right out of his head. A Unicorn. Maybe Ariston was right, and all Unicorns were jerks?

"Does that stick in your head mess up your brain?" she asked, glaring. "I don't know if I have mentioned this. But LOOK. I am the most AMAZING mare. EVER. If you can't tell..." she paused "..Than you are either stupid, blind, or blatantly trying to be rude. Either way, you are useless" she said, angered by the fact that he refused to acknowledge her perfection.

She breathed deeply, trying to keep her head. Tiffany had noticed that in reoccurring circumstances she often found herself in a position where she was yelling, and the other was yelling back. This usually was because of their stupidity. And then they would do something stupid. Like get her muddy.

--------------------

Isiyah glared at the mare. "No it does not. And it is not a 'stick'; however you must be insolent to call it such." The stallion's dark gray eyes once again regarded the mare. "If I am blind then you are deaf. As I said before; you're nothing special. In fact; with that attitude you are far from it." The stallion snorted. "You seem to be more useless than I am; I don't waste my time staring at my reflection in a lake." This mare was so conceited it was a wondered she was still alive. She should cross paths with a kalona... That would be rather amusing... He thought to himself; trying to imagine the mare acting this way to a kalona.

--------------------

"I know it's a horn. I'm not stupid. I just think it looks like a stick, sticking all straight out" she said, rolling her eyes. "In fact, I think it looks rather silly. I've met one other Uni before, and his horn was curved. I must say, it looked much better" she said. The 'claws' were out now. She wasn't going to sit there and let him undermined her perfection!

"And both my personality AND my appearance are perfect. Now, I understand that you are jealous and all. But come now, you aren't TOO tragic." she made a face, and looked at him. "Well I mean...heh. At least you aren't...dirty?" she said. Certainly the stallion wasn't as horrid as she made him out to be, but Tiffany had a way of stretching the truth when it came to the looks of others that she found...rude.

--------------------

Isiyah stifled his urge to laugh at the mare. "I never called you stupid. I merely implied it; and if you knew it was a horn then whether or not you think its appear to be a stick should not affect what it is called. And I honestly don't care if you think another's horn looked better than mine or not because it's not for decoration." The stallion expelled another snort. "In regards to personality if selfish and domineering are the definition; then by all means you are perfect. And if being a white soquili with unusual and rather hideous clumps of flowers in your hair is also perfect then by all means go ahead and say you are. However, those are not the definitions of 'perfect' to most other soquili. And I assure you that 'jealous' is a word far from any range of emotions I myself even have the possibility of comprehending. And would it matter if I was or wasn't dirty?" Isiyah certainly thought not; it's not as if dirt would cling to one's coat forever.

--------------------

Tiffany snorted. "It doesn't matter if you said it or implied it. It gets the point, which, might I say was incorrect, across either way." she said angrily, doing her best angry face. She had practiced this many times, but she figured that she wouldn't have to use it. With such a sparkling personality and such, who would ever want to get her angry?

"And actually, it does. Everything to do with appearance matters. If you CLEARLY don't make an attempt to make yourself nice, then it shows you are probably lazy and demanding. If you put in the effort, like myself, it shows you are hard working and know how to handle yourself" she said in a matter-of-fact type of tone, and flicked her long tail up into the air.

"And you say it like you are sooo smart. As IF I haven't heard other's insult me out of jealously before, making up stupidity like you have. I'll tell you this though, I AM perfect. I have friends. And I am amazing. If you choose to deny that, maybe you are STUPIDER than you look, hm?" she said, then laughed.

--------------------

Isiyah refrained from rolling his eyes at the imprudent mare. The stallion was getting rather bored with the mare who continued to rant endlessly of her own perfection in her cocky manner. "You are greatly mistaken. Why does it matter it someone is lazy and doesn't 'make an attempt' to make themselves nice. That just means they don't care about their appearance and that they most likely aren't shallow." Like you. He told himself, glaring at the mare. "And is it you who grooms yourself or is it an Indian? You know..." Isiyah thought for a moment as he regarded the mare. "In my opinion your mane is rather dreadful." His statement was simple and to the point. Her mane was unattractive... Golden hair tied back with shrill looking white buds with untidy curls emerging from it. If she was going to rant about her perfection; he didn't see a reason not to list things that he found to be flaws about her. The biggest one had to be her attitude. "If you have friends then where are they now?" He smirked; feeling rather satisfied that none of her so called 'friends' were here now to prove her statement true. "And that's nice. I don't think I really care if I am stupid or not in your opinion. Not as if it really means much anyway." The stallion snorted lightly and yawned silently.

--------------------

"Because. Appearance is just common sense! I don't want to see some smelly ugly thing dragging it's nasty body around all day because they are too lazy! Like...you! When was the last time you did ANYTHING to help your mane and tail, or picked the dirty out? It is SO obvious you don't care, and it makes you look trashy" she said, shaking her head.

"And I could care less about what YOU think of my mane. I'll have you know I have gotten PLENTY of compliments because of it, so obviously you have bad taste" she said, shaking her head. "Quite tragic that you are so stupid" she added, and rolled her eyes.

"Well obviously I don't spend EVERY moment with my friends! And on that note, where are your's? Hmm? Stop being a hypocrite. With your horrible personality, I don't see how ANYONE would like you!" she hissed.

--------------------

Isiyah couldn't help but snort at the senseless mare. "You obviously are very agitated. First off I'm not smelly; secondly you’re simply saying I am to try to make yourself feel better by degrading me. Thirdly; my mane is very well kept and there is no dirt in it, feel free to inspect it. I don't look trashy, and you're just a prissy half wit to think I do but once again; you're opinion doesn't matter to me. Sure; I'm more down to earth about my appearance then some are but I still am well kept." The stallion swished his straight mane; knowing that it was fine. "That's fine; I don't care if you care what I think about your mane. And good for you prissy if you have received compliments. I've never been called trashy before neither so obviously you're just trying to make petty less insults. And I don't consider myself a hypocrite since I don't want to have friends. Besides; I never said I had any you merely assumed that I did." Isiyah stared blankly at a tree to occupy himself; the mare's shrieking voice was rather tiresome and he wished she would leave him be.

--------------------

Tiffany shook her head. "Oh, forgive me. Your mane is such an ugly color it's hard to tell what is dirt and what is just your nasty color" she said, flicking her blond curls. "And people probably never pointed it out to you before because they were afraid of you, because you are clearly a big senseless brute. That intimidates some. Not me, though" she said, grinning. Tiffany wasn't one to back down, and it had gotten her into quite a few questionable situations...

"No friends? Really? that's too bad" she said, unsure weather to make something with this. Tiffany herself had, for a long time, found that she didn't need anyone. But lately as she met more others, she began to discover that she COULD make friends. Occasionally. And they weren't as useless as she thought they were.

--------------------

The stallion simply rolled his eyes. "Incase you are color blind, my mane is gray. Not some shade of brown that could be comparable to dirt; it's your own dilemma if you have a problem with gray and consider it to be nasty. And quite contrary I assure you; if one considered me to be senseless and a brute I assure you that they would probably create as much slander as possible about me. Not as though I'd actually care though..." Isiyah stated thoughtfully. "I don't care if it intimidates you or not either; you seem far too dumbfounded to comprehend a situation of that caliber in any means." He stood firmly by this statement; Tiffany seemed to be the type that was so self involved to realize when she should limit her words and in the respect be intimidated by another. Or at least respect another that has such a temper where the cause to be intimidated would be applicable. "Too bad?" Isiyah restrained himself from expelling laughter. "I'm not one who wants friends as I stated before; clearly you were too busy preening yourself to pay attention to the conversation that you so rudely prompted." The stallion was incredibly tempted to sneer at the mare.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:23 am
.Stars :: Auri and Juliet.
.Pages in '[PRP] Stars.' :: 1.
.xxx.

Auri's silver eyes followed her wolf as he ran about her; she giggled lightly at him and nudged him gently with her muzzle. She was lying upon the soft grass in the meadow; the moonlight illuminating the ground. Lux growled playfully and sprang upon the mare's back; pawing at her braided mane. She giggled more at the wolf's antics; causing the beads in her mane to jingle and the wolf to become more ecstatic. "Such a silly thing you are." She reprimanded Lux with her gentle voice. The wolf tilted his head as his silver eyes stared at the mare; his tongue hanging out of his mouth. Auri turned her neck to nudge the wolf once again with her muzzle as the pair played together. Tiny stars gleamed overhead in the black night sky.

--------------------

This was certainly the latest Juliet has found herself out at. Of course, this was her first time being by herself... unknowingly to her father. Well, she couldn't be cooped up by the teepee all the time, she needed the freedom to express her talents, no matter the time.

So now that the foal was in the meadow, she began to look about... carefully of course. She had no idea what sort of creatures or horses came out at night and she didn't want to come home to an 'I told you so' from her father. As she explored about, the sound of someone's voice caught her attention, ears perked. She turned to look in the direction it came from and wondered if she should investigate it. Of course, childish curiousity overcame self preservation. So, cautiously, she trotted over toward the source of the voice.

--------------------

Lux swatted at Auri's mane a few times more before sitting upon her back; his head suddenly jerking to stare at something with his ears upright. The mare blinked at her wolf and watched him curiously. "Lux?" She questioned with her soft voice. The wolf's golden eyes temporarily darted to stare into the mare before they averted back to staring out at the meadow; intently regarding something. Auri adjusted her body to stare in the direction her wolf was and her silver eyes scanned the dark meadow. Noticing a figure moving toward her; Auri whinnied lightly to them. The creature was roughly the size of a foal; which the mare determined it must be. She tilted her head slightly to the side and spoke gently to the stranger. "You can come closer; I promise I am no villain. Simply a mare that enjoys the treasures of the night." Auri's silver eyes gleamed as she smiled at the other; waiting to see who the stranger was.

--------------------

Juliet slowly made her approach to what she previously heard. That is, until it called out to her. She stopped in mid-step as she listened to the voice. By what she could tell, it was a girl, adult too by the form she saw in the distance. The other said that she wasn't a villian, and her voice was trusting enough. So with that, she continued to walk closer. "I'm sorry if I'm intruding."

--------------------

Auri shook her head before smiling warmly at the approaching foal. "You're not intruding I assure you; my wolf and I are just out here enjoying the stars and the pleasant night time air." The wolf slid off of the mare's back and snuck quietly through the grass to sniff curiously at the filly; rubbing it's back against her front leg playfully. The mare kept a golden eye upon her black companion; although she knew the filly and he were both perfectly safe. "You are out late child; where are your parents?" Auri's calm voice inquired; scanning the meadow which was enhanced by the moonlight. Perhaps the filly was merely escaping the confinement her parents had placed on her; parents often seemed to be over protective. That was their nature though and Auri had witnessed it a number of times before. "Isn't the night beautiful?" Her golden orbs fled upward to stare at the stars which illuminated the black sky.

--------------------

Juliet continued until she was just a few feet away from the mare and odd creature she hasn't seen before. Was it like the lion that follewed her herdmate around? It didn't seem so... but she would leave the question be for now as it snuck up on her and sniffed at her. This had caused the filly to squeak in fright at first, but when it rubbed against her, she calmed herself and giggled softly. At the question, she looked back up to the mare. "Father is back at the teepee. I was curious about what happened at night, so I found a moment to sneak away." She explained to the mare before glancing up to the sky. A nod came to her in reply to the older mare's question. "Indeed it is. It is not often I get to see it plainly... I'm usually sheltered by Father's bulk."

--------------------

Lux gave a slight shudder at the foal's squeak but continued to rub against her leg. The wolf then tilted his head and padded quickly toward her back legs and noticed her short tail. The wolf then propped himself upon his back legs and attempted to swat at her tail with his paws. Auri continued to keep a silver eye fixed upon her companion. The mare chuckled lightly at the filly. "Parents can be so wearisome, no? Always trying to watch over you and keep you safe..." She smiled lightly. "Sometimes they don't realize that foals need their space to venture out on their own." The mare rested her head down upon her front legs and rustled her wings upon her back.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:55 pm
.Morning :: Isiyah and Meshach.
.Date :: July 9, 2007.
.Pages in '[PRP] Morning.' :: 1 & 2.
.Status :: Finished.
.xxx.

The gray stallion moved swiftly through the grass; the dew from the grass clinging to his coat as he tread through it. Every so often a breeze would sweep a torrent of rain drops off the tree leaves and they would fall upon Isiyah's back. He however was not bothered; allowing his eyes to wander upon the sky he noticed dark gray clouds floating quickly above him. It had rained very earlier in the morning and it seemed as it might do so again. The stallion continued walking; heading toward the river. Isiyah thought for a moment before shrugging his shoulders and snorting loudly. Why am I heading towards the river... He tried to recalled what he had thought earlier; yet disregarded it when he could not remember. If he had wanted to go to the river earlier then there must have been a reason; and if he ended up wasting his time then oh well. It wasn't as if he had anything better to do so early in the morning.

--------------------

The young colt had decided that the river would be his new play spot. He was of course the best youngster in the world, after all he had escaped from a Kalona with no more then a few scratches that were healing up lovely. He still didn't know the odd looking filly was a Kalona but he wasn't bothered, she was odd and that was that.

Meshach had found himself looking at himself in the water for what seemed like hours but had actually been mere minutes, he had decided that he was what all colt's should be. Though if all colts were like him then the world would be wishing it didn't exist.

Meshach was annoying and had already gained a reputation for it in his family. He loved it. Annoying people was his favourite thing to do and he could quite happily annoy the same person all day long unless of course they tried to hurt him, then he would beg for mercy and annoy a little more. For now though he couldn't see anyone to annoy and he was bored, really really bored.

--------------------

The stallion approached the bank of the river and waded into it; bending his neck down and sticking his muzzle into the cold water. He drank a few sips before raising his head once again and he began to walk through the water; allowing the stream to guide him down the river somewhat. His dark eyes noticed a figure also by the river; one much smaller than him however. The stallion tilted his head and watched the foal standing in the water; he appeared to be staring at his own reflection. Immediately the stallion thought about a mare that was selfish that he had met when she was staring at her own reflection in the lake. This creature however looked very different from that mare and Isiyah doubted their personalities were similar.

--------------------

Bored.

So bored.

"Stupid thing!" He moved and into the water a little and started splashing his reflection away, it was only then he noticed the reflection of another horse near by and it made him look up. His golden eyes looked over the grey stallion and as always the first thing that came to his head came out his mouth,

"You look boring."

There wasn't much else to say, the stallion looked old and dull and boring. Meshach would never be old and boring, that was for old and boring stallions. Not for him.

--------------------

Isiyah quirked an eyebrow at the colt's antics; watching him splashing about in the river. "That's nice; just because I look boring doesn't necessarily mean I am. And what is it to you if I am boring or not?" The stallion didn't see how it affected the colt either way if he was boring or not. Isiyah swished his long tail; sending droplets of water into the air and he waded out of the water. He moved a short distance away from the river's bank and leaned his head down to n** at the lush green grass.

--------------------

Isiyah quirked an eyebrow at the colt's antics; watching him splashing about in the river. "That's nice; just because I look boring doesn't necessarily mean I am. And what is it to you if I am boring or not?" The stallion didn't see how it affected the colt either way if he was boring or not. Isiyah swished his long tail; sending droplets of water into the air and he waded out of the water. He moved a short distance away from the river's bank and leaned his head down to n** at the lush green grass.

--------------------

Meshach just stared. The stallion just proved he was boring.

"You look boring. You sound boring. Your boring!" He stamped his hooves into the wet round beneath him, sending splashes of water all over the place.

"You are boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring!" He continued to chant boring as he made his way over to the stallion. The stallion must be stupid if he thinks he isn't boring. It made no sense. Old stallions were weird, even more reason to never be one.

--------------------

Isiyah lifted his head as the colt began chanting and he turned to stare at him. The stallion merely frowned at the foal; watching him with weary eyes; the foal was coming toward Isiyah whilst he continued mumbling. "You seem to prove even more boring than myself to be continuously repeating the same word. Such a hypocrite." The stallion shook his head in dismay; his mane swishing about in the breeze. Isiyah wasn't sure how many more soquili he would be willing to meet after this. First that brown stallion who sang; then the selfish mare and now this insolent colt who wouldn't stop chanting.

--------------------

Meshach heard what the boring stallion said but didn't know what the word meant so as far as he was concerned everything was fine.

"At least I don't use stupid words and am not boring and silly like you. You don't see you are boring, makes you stupid and boring!" He looked at the stallion and laughed.

"I won't ever be old and boring like you! Bet you always been boring bet you had no friends or anyone. Boring Boring and stupid. Bet ya annoy everyone and drive them away" Meshach wasn't happy, this boring stallion was proving to be more boring. That annoyed the young colt and when he was annoyed he would use his young flawed logic to make sense of everything. If it made sense to him it was without a doubt right.

--------------------

Isiyah's dark gray eyes glared at the colt; yet a smirk emerged upon his face. "Stupid words? You must be terribly confused which would lead me to assume... You only think the words I use are stupid because you are too young and ignorant to know what they mean... And more importantly... You are too ignorant to ask." The stallion simply stared at the pathetic colt as he laughed at him; completely non phased. "I am not old and I am far less boring than you are. I am not the one who is repeatedly calling someone else boring just to waste time now am I? And who ever said I wanted friends? Friends are a luxury; not a necessity. I can afford to be without friends; and trust me I am quite content without them. And I must not be stupid if I choose to use words that you can't understand. That in fact would make me smart; but you obviously wouldn't know what that meant. And if I am annoying you so then why don't you leave?" Isiyah smirked; hoping the colt would do just that.

--------------------

Meshach never said he found the old stallion annoying so of course as any youngster would do he turned around and said the most simple things,

"Your not annoying just silly." It was a simple statement and very true.

"You not smart if you think I am boring. Bet you don't play and enjoy life. You just lay there being boring. I not wasting time either, not when I have all the time in the world." He tilted his head and laughed.

"You talk too much. You must drive everyone crazy, but not me. You just seem silly after all if you think I am too young, you would leave because I was here enjoying myself first." His golden eyes stared at the dull grey stallion. Meshach was always right.

It was only some long words that Meshach didn't understand but then how would he? There was little point in asking a boring stallion but as he did with the words the filly had said, he would go home and ask his parents. Maybe he could use some of the filly's words now.

He could give it a try.

"Your a #!*?"*$#£$" He smiled, looking proud of himself for saying such a word. His mother had told him not to say it but the Filly had used it happily even if she was odd. It couldn't be that bad.

--------------------

Isiyah shook his head at the colt. "You just said 'you annoy everyone and drive them away' or something to that effect; and I don't understand in what way I am silly." The stallion frowned again. "Well you are not smart if you call me boring now are you? And does it matter if I do or don't enjoy life. It doesn't directly impact you how I see it. And I am standing; not lying as you say. Furthermore you are talking the same amount if not just as much as I am; so once again you are a hypocrite. And you can assume I drive everyone crazy but you don't know that for a fact so I suggest you hold your tongue. And I will stick to what I said before; you are too young." The stallion cocked an eyebrow at the foal. "I'm sure I am... and it matters what I am why?" He shook his head; wondering from where such an insolent being emerged.

--------------------

Meshach was getting bored, how can this stallion not be boring when he obviously was?

He decided to have some fun, after all thats what was good about being young! He could do what ever he wanted and it would all be blamed on his age.

"Believe what you want mister bore." He smiled, bowed his head and started to run round the stallion. This wasn't a waste of time because it would keep him fit and it also meant that he could practice running as he was still a little wobbly on his legs.

So he ran and he sang, only little things that he made up which couldn't in any sort of way be classed as a song but he dedicated it to the gray boring stallion.

"Boring and old he stands thereeeee
Thinking he knows it allllllllllllll."

The song went on, it made no sense what so ever but he was happy singing and running which in itself was something. Each word was longer or shorter then it was suppose to be so that he could actually breath.

--------------------

Isiyah frowned at the colt an struggled within himself not to roll his eyes. "I will believe what I want since no one can control my beliefs other than myself." Dark gray eyes steadily followed the foal each time he ran around Isiyah's front half. "Yes, do keep singing. Maybe you'll wear out your voice." I sincerely hope so. The colt's voice is rather bothersome. Isiyah yawned with boredom; wondering what else he should do to leave the colt alone to prance in a circle aimlessly.

--------------------

He ignored the stallion after all the decision that he was boring was final. He was boring and there was nothing else to say on the matter, so no need to talk.

Instead he continued to run and instead of singing he started chanting again, it used less of his air to chant rather then sing and he found it much easier. So he chanted in time with his hooves hitting the ground. He slowed himself down to a trot and chanted the same things as before but now he wasn't listening to anyone else it didn't matter what he said so a few of the odd words he learnt from the filly was slipping in every now and then.

--------------------

Isiyah continued watching the foal circle him before shaking his head and walking away from the colt. Foals these days... The stallion told himself; mentally rolling his eyes at the antics. What unfortunate luck the stallion was having lately; this was why he choose not to be friends with anyone. They were either bothersome or arrogant and imprudent. Isiyah's eyes feel upon the tree line of the forest; maybe there would be something interesting in the forest to do to occupy him. The stallion temporarily wondered if the colt was going to continue his mindless ranting before pushing it out of his mind. He began trotting lightly through the grass; his mane flying about in the wind.

--------------------

Meshach cheered.

"Your leaving, ha! Boring thing is leaving!" The black striped colt trotted about, his head in the air. The boring thing was leaving, he couldn't be happier. It meant he could play on his own again.

He narrowed his golden eyes to watch the adult for a while, waiting. He wasn't going to follow the stallion unless the stallion stopped moving, then he would have to find a way of driving him away from his spot after all this is Meshach's spot!

--------------------

Isiyah snorted and continued trotting away. Imprudent little colt. The stallion shook his head; listening as the foal chattered to himself. How could one meet such..., for lack of a better word... horrible... soquili all in a few short days? What had the stallion done to deserve this; he would have been far more content not having met anyone at all for that matter. Isiyah shrugged it off; reverting back to his solitary manner and increasing his pace to a canter. There were far better things to spend his time doing and he headed toward the mountain; off to seek isolation.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:20 pm
.You're pretty!... :: Nixsi and Nahuel.
.Date :: July 9, 2007.
.Pages in '[PRP] You're pretty! ...Uh, I mean... o_o;.' :: 1.
.xxx.

Curious azure hues scanned the endless expanse of grassy hillsides, a soft tune rising from his lips as the ebon' and cerulean stallion trotted idly across the field. Having no particular destination in mind, he allowed his feet to take him wherever they pleased- after all, he had nowhere to be.

A somber feeling of loneliness invaded his being, and the joyful humming gradually faded into nothing as he sighed, trotting slowing to a trudging walk. Venturing away from home was something that he thought would be fun and exciting, but he was actually starting to miss his brother, sister, and parents. Still, grown stallions didn't go running back to their parents, so he wouldn't either.

Shaking his head with a snort, Nahuel broke into a run, a wide grin on his face as he galloped across the empty grasslands. Adventuring- while more fun when he wasn't alone- could be done without others, and it was what he lived for.

--------------------

Nixsi lay unseen by others in the clearing; the strands of grass tickling her legs and stomach as she lay there. A swift breeze sent pollen flying through the air in a cascade; the mare sneezed. She snorted lightly to rid herself of the awkward tingling sensation left behind. Yawning slightly; the mare perked her ears upward as she heard a light humming noise. Her sky blue eyes quickly scanned the clearing; attempting to spot a tiny humming bird. Instead she caught sight of a stallion making his way toward the clearing a great distance off. Nixsi frowned slightly when the stallion ceased humming; suddenly though he was galloping across the clearing. The mare's eyes widened slightly in surprise. The stallion however was some fifty feet or so away from her and hadn't even noticed her laying in the grass as he flew past her; his hooves thundering upon the earth. The mare whinnied loudly; hoping to catch the stallion's attention.

--------------------

One onyx-furred ear twitched in response to the sound of a feminine whinny, and Nahuel immediately put the brakes on- a little to literal of a term, as he tried bracing his front legs against the dirt, skidding to a halt before he toppled over ungracefully.

Snorting as he shook his mane free of dirt, he grumbled to himself about 'stupid unsteady ground', even though he knew full well that there was nothing wrong with the earth beneath his feet- he was just a bit of a klutz.

--------------------

Nixsi's ears swiveled about and she knew she had gained the stallion's attention as he attempted to halt quickly; a little too quickly apparently. The mare's blue eyes were wide with shock as the stallion tumbled head over heel. Nixsi instantly rose to her feet and cantered toward the stallion; hoping he hadn't hurt himself. The mare arched her neck down and snorted; nudging the stallion gently with her muzzle before lifting her head once again. "Are you alright?" Her voice was lathered in concern for the male. "That was a nasty fall..." She looked around quickly to see if anyone else was nearby. "Are you hurt? Should I get some help?" There was so many more questions Nixsi wanted to ask to insure the stallion's safety; yet she didn't want to confuse him with her hasty questioning either.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:41 pm
Reserved for Nixsi x Shishio RP.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:55 pm
.Troublesome Changes :: Tezuka Kunimitsu.
.Date :: July 13, 2007.

Tezuka trailed down into a slow walk from his jog just as the sun crept slowly over the mountain horizon, bathing the tennis player in its warm orange glow. Sweat glistened off his neck and his jersey clung to him sides as he walked calmly along the edge of the stream. He gave a light neigh as he shook his head, his bangs brushing out of the way of his eyes. His glasses slipped slightly down his nose to his annoyance, and with a tired sigh, he tipped his head back slightly, waiting for the lenses to slide back up his nose.

He had woken up long before the sun rose as per his usual routine, starting his day with a light jog down the mountain before he reached the valley where he broke out into a longer and faster run. Normally, he would have changed out of his Seigaku jersey before commencing on his training but suddenly finding himself with a lack of proper hands made that impossible.

He tilted his head up as he felt a light breeze brush past him, reveling in the cooling current. It ruffled his hair, pulling it back and away from his glasses as he calmed his breathing. He would have been stretching instead of just walking but he realized he didn’t know any proper stretches when one has four legs, so he had forgone stretching in favor of light-paced walk in order to keep his muscle from cooling.

He paused as he reached a wider berth of the stream, dipping his head down as he took a welcome drink of water, which he pleasantly cold. He wished he could have some of his favorite morning tea, though he doubted where someone would make him some since he found himself in a state where he was unable to do so himself. Tezuka sighed, wishing he could rub away the oncoming headache. Having hooves instead of hands was quite troublesome.

Especially when it came to tennis. Tezuka was a tennis player, though and through. Tezuka without tennis was simply “illogical” as Inui would say. However, waking up way day with four hooves made some things decidingly difficult when it came to playing tennis.

Like holding a racket. Horses can’t hold things with hooves. It just wasn’t possible. Tezuka should know; he tried. Tezuka’s lips turned into a deeper frown at the problem. He had left the racket up the mountain, finding it troublesome to carry it with him, especially when carrying involved waking someone up to string it to his back.

He gave another sigh. He had discovered that he could hold the racket in his mouth, but such thing was impractical during a match. He wouldn’t be able to grip it properly, let alone put any spin on it for the Zone—

Tezuka paused, mid-thought. Tennis involved two people horses, and where in the world was he going to find another Soquili that just happened to play tennis? After over a week of not being able to play a single set, he’d had an itching to play a match. However, unlike Momoshiro, he could restrain himself; he had, after all, been absent from the sport during his rehabilitation, as difficult as it had been.

But still. Tezuka never thought him to be one to complain, but sometimes life could be unfair. At least, if someone was gong to dump him on a random mountain (the mountain being the only bright side of the whole ordeal, other than discovering that having four feet instead of two allowed you to run quite a bit faster), they’d at least be courteous enough to give him an opponent.

He’d even take Fuji, at this point.

Tezuka shivered at the thought. Okay, he wasn’t that desperate. Yet.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:55 pm
.Serenity and Spirit :: Imperio and Rarenia.
.Pages in '[PRP] Serenity and Spirit.' :: 1.
.Date :: July 13, 2007.
.xxx.

Imperio lounged in the open sun, his side against the cool grass as he stared up at the open sky and clouds. Normally on such a beautiful day, he'd be running up and about, prancing in the meadow and singing to the trees. But he had done that all morning and, despite popular belief, even he did need a rest occasionally. But only occasionally. He figured that he's sit and bask in his sunny glory for a bit, catch his breathe, then be back to scour the mountain for his Uncle Orion to play with him.

--------------------

Rarenia was...bored. She abhorred thinking that word, because it was so unlike her. Usually she had many things to do, stuff to mess with, things to play with. But today, none of it really interested her. And this made the mare fairly sad.

I wonder if there's anyone around to play with, she thought to herself, swishing her tail as she walked. It was a habit, to swish it when she was thinking hard. It's always better to play with others than alone!

Looking around, however, she seen nobody. She sighed to herself and began walking across the meadow, enjoying the feel of the cool grass beneath her hooves.

--------------------

Imperio sighed happily, his eyes staring at a random butterfly that had found it's way into his eyesight. 'It's so peaceful...' he thought, with a smile.

"Okay, enough of that~" he said suddenly, jumping up with a grin. He stretched his neck and legs as he started out into a fast sprint. Now that he had rested, he needed to work off all that energy again! That was the point of resting, after all, so you can get more energy to run and jump and play once more.

He gave a loud niegh as he started off toward the mountains in the distance, intent on finding his Uncle Orion and therefore rather unmindful of the mare that was wandering to his right.

--------------------

The mare wasn't unmindful though. It's hard to not notice a fiery coloured THING running past. She stared for a minute, before realizing it was someone like her.

"HEY!" she yelled after him, quickly taking off in pursuit "Come baaaack!" she wailed. I really need to get into better shape, she chided herself.

--------------------

Imperio practically jumped a foot as he heard a loud voice call toward him, his legs poised above the ground. His grin widened. He didn't know who and/or what was yelling but yelling usually equaled fun, at least in his standards.

For a moment, he considered slowing down and turning around, before realizing that he didn't quite know how to slow down. Usually stopping to Imperio followed the law of inertia: he'd keep moving until something was in his path to stop him.

He barely noticed that the said someone-who-had-yelled-toward-him had started chasing after him. Having not noticed this, he figured he'd try to stop now before he got too far away, despite that fact he had yet to have a very succesful way of stopping that didn't end up somehow injuring him and others. He discarded his past failures with a casual flick over his shoulder, figuring he'd never manage it if he didn't try.

Which he decided to do right about... now. Imperio skidded himself to an attempted halt, digging his hooves into the ground. Bits of upturned grass and dirt flew past him, finding a home into his fiery-colored mane. 'Whee~', he thought, with a grin, as he watched himself skid and slide across the once peaceful meadow. 'Let's just hope I don't hit something~'

--------------------

Rarenia slowed down to gape at him as she watched his amazing attempt at stopping. She stood and stared a moment before trotting over to him.

"Are you all right? That was some...interesting....stunt you pulled right there." She commented, looking at him up and down.

"Is that a bird on your butt?" She asked, entirely out of the blue.

--------------------

Imperio's grin only widened. "Yep!" he said in a loud voice as he looked over to the other, which he had now identified as a very pink mare. "Perfectly fine!"

"... Bird?" Imperio continued, slightly confused. 'Bird on my butt? Did one land when I was running? But how come I can't feel something on my back? Is it a GHOST bird?' Imperio thought, starting to panick. 'But if it is a ghost bird then how can someone else see it. Maybe she has MAGIC powers and can see ghost--'

"EE," Imperio said with the sudden realization, running up closer to the mare, likely invading her personal space bubble. "Are you like.. psychic?" he asked, his tail flicking back and forth in excitement.

--------------------

Rarenia laughed. "I'm glad your okay! It looked like it hurt the feet." she smiled at him. "It's not a real bird, I was meaning your um, hair! The hair on your uhh butt." she said, realizing how absurd she sounded.

He's very silly, she thought, silly is always good!

She swished her tail a few times before answering. "I'm not psychic, but I can heal stuff. Well, not big stuff. Not even medium sized stuff. Just small stuff." Wow, I sound pathetic! She thought to herself.

--------------------

Imperio blinked. Then it finally registered. "OHH~" he said, the light bulb blinking on. He nodded rapidly up and down, his bangs flopping at his movements. "Yep, yep~" he continued, giving his rear end a little shake for emphasis. "Ain't it cool~? I mean, it's big and orange and red and like.. a BIRD. It's like-- like--" Imperio faltered, his mind failing to bring up any more adjectives to describe the very large and noticeable phoenix that sat on his coat. "Like... a bird?" he finished, shrugging his shoulders sheepishly at his lame finish.

Imperio mind went blank for a moment at the thought of someone being able to heal something. "You can heal stuff~? WOWCOOL. Like, like, do do you carry bandages with you all the time? Or do you not use bandages? But how can stuff heal without bandages?" Imperio starred running ideas through his head on how someone could just make stuff heal~ 'Maybe she has invisible and magic bandages! Wow~ I wish I had magic powers too~'

--------------------

Rarenia laughed. "I like birds. And that one is very pretty!" she said, with grin.

She thought about bandages. "No, I have a little bit of magic in my horn. Nothing special though. Just bruises and scratches and runny noses!" she said happily, prancing around a bit. "I've had to have alot of bandages on me, I like to have fun too much!"

--------------------

Imperio grinned. "Ohhh~ Having fun is well... Fun?" He shurgged his shoulders sheepsihly, his grin still plastered on his face. "Fun, fun, fun. While we're on the topic, wanna do something fun?" he asked, his tail swishing excitedly to and fro, scraping against the soft, moist grass.

--------------------

Rarenia's ears perked up. "Fun? Of course I do! What do you have in mind?" she asked, getting her game face on, and swooshing her tail ferociously. She gave a few small bounces in excitement as she seen a butterfly zoom by.

--------------------

Imperio's eyes trained onto the butterfly, following the poor insect's every move. He crouched slightly, bending his forelegs as his long tail swung back and forth on the grass, collecting bits of grass and other plants. He vaguely resembled a kitten, ready to pounce on its first victim, except for the fact kitten were much fuzzier, cuter, and, generally, a whole lot smaller.

His face broke into a grin, his eyes springing forward in alert. "BUTTERFLY," he said, loudly, with exictement, starting to chase after the flying insect. "Butterflybutterflybutterfly~'

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff