Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Stars. {Auri and Juliet}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:57 pm
This is a PRP between Natty-Chan and -Polar-. No posting unless asked other wise please.

User ImageUser Image

Auri's silver eyes followed her wolf as he ran about her; she giggled lightly at him and nudged him gently with her muzzle. She was lying upon the soft grass in the meadow; the moonlight illuminating the ground. Lux growled playfully and sprang upon the mare's back; pawing at her braided mane. She giggled more at the wolf's antics; causing the beads in her mane to jingle and the wolf to become more ecstatic. "Such a silly thing you are." She reprimanded Lux with her gentle voice. The wolf tilted his head as his silver eyes stared at the mare; his tongue hanging out of his mouth. Auri turned her neck to nudge the wolf once again with her muzzle as the pair played together. Tiny stars gleamed overhead in the black night sky.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:28 pm
This was certainly the latest Juliet has found herself out at. Of course, this was her first time being by herself... unknowingly to her father. Well, she couldn't be cooped up by the teepee all the time, she needed the freedom to express her talents, no matter the time.

So now that the foal was in the meadow, she began to look about... carefully of course. She had no idea what sort of creatures or horses came out at night and she didn't want to come home to an 'I told you so' from her father. As she explored about, the sound of someone's voice caught her attention, ears perked. She turned to look in the direction it came from and wondered if she should investigate it. Of course, childish curiousity overcame self preservation. So, cautiously, she trotted over toward the source of the voice.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

-Polar-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:19 am
Lux swatted at Auri's mane a few times more before sitting upon her back; his head suddenly jerking to stare at something with his ears upright. The mare blinked at her wolf and watched him curiously. "Lux?" She questioned with her soft voice. The wolf's golden eyes temporarily darted to stare into the mare before they averted back to staring out at the meadow; intently regarding something. Auri adjusted her body to stare in the direction her wolf was and her silver eyes scanned the dark meadow. Noticing a figure moving toward her; Auri whinnied lightly to them. The creature was roughly the size of a foal; which the mare determined it must be. She tilted her head slightly to the side and spoke gently to the stranger. "You can come closer; I promise I am no villain. Simply a mare that enjoys the treasures of the night." Auri's silver eyes gleamed as she smiled at the other; waiting to see who the stranger was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:14 pm
Juliet slowly made her approach to what she previously heard. That is, until it called out to her. She stopped in mid-step as she listened to the voice. By what she could tell, it was a girl, adult too by the form she saw in the distance. The other said that she wasn't a villian, and her voice was trusting enough. So with that, she continued to walk closer. "I'm sorry if I'm intruding."  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

-Polar-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:47 pm
Auri shook her head before smiling warmly at the approaching foal. "You're not intruding I assure you; my wolf and I are just out here enjoying the stars and the pleasant night time air." The wolf slid off of the mare's back and snuck quietly through the grass to sniff curiously at the filly; rubbing it's back against her front leg playfully. The mare kept a golden eye upon her black companion; although she knew the filly and he were both perfectly safe. "You are out late child; where are your parents?" Auri's calm voice inquired; scanning the meadow which was enhanced by the moonlight. Perhaps the filly was merely escaping the confinement her parents had placed on her; parents often seemed to be over protective. That was their nature though and Auri had witnessed it a number of times before. "Isn't the night beautiful?" Her golden orbs fled upward to stare at the stars which illuminated the black sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:30 pm
Juliet continued until she was just a few feet away from the mare and odd creature she hasn't seen before. Was it like the lion that follewed her herdmate around? It didn't seem so... but she would leave the question be for now as it snuck up on her and sniffed at her. This had caused the filly to squeak in fright at first, but when it rubbed against her, she calmed herself and giggled softly. At the question, she looked back up to the mare. "Father is back at the teepee. I was curious about what happened at night, so I found a moment to sneak away." She explained to the mare before glancing up to the sky. A nod came to her in reply to the older mare's question. "Indeed it is. It is not often I get to see it plainly... I'm usually sheltered by Father's bulk."  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

-Polar-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 am
Lux gave a slight shudder at the foal's squeak but continued to rub against her leg. The wolf then tilted his head and padded quickly toward her back legs and noticed her short tail. The wolf then propped himself upon his back legs and attempted to swat at her tail with his paws. Auri continued to keep a silver eye fixed upon her companion. The mare chuckled lightly at the filly. "Parents can be so wearisome, no? Always trying to watch over you and keep you safe..." She smiled lightly. "Sometimes they don't realize that foals need their space to venture out on their own." The mare rested her head down upon her front legs and rustled her wings upon her back.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:20 pm
The filly's attention returned to the creature that was now pawing at her tail. It definately was nothing like the mountain lion, he didn't seem to care for playing really. With that, she gave her tail a few flicks, keeping it out of the things reach. Looking back to the mare, she looked in awe. She had never expected to meet an adult that would understand how she felt... what she was sure most foals felt. "That's exactly what I try to tell Father, but he doesn't seem to want to listen."  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

-Polar-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:31 pm
The wolf tilted his head and stood up upon his back feet; still attempting to bat the filly's tail with his front paws. Lux then fell over upon his back with a light growl; rolling onto his stomach before getting up and running back and forth underneath the foal's stomach. He gave a short howl as he did so; occasionally rubbing up against her legs. The mare chuckled at the foal's words; tossing a glance at her. "Don't tell me you actually expected him to listen?" She gave another laugh. "Parents are too filled with worry to think differently than their instincts tell them. Also elders hate to admit they are wrong." A thoughtful looked appeared on her face. "At least... most of the ones that I come across do." Her tone was light and pleasant as she spoke to the filly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:46 pm
Juliet just couldn't make out what the creature was doing, but he didn't seem to being doing anything that would hurt her, so it couldn't be anything wrong. With a small nicker, she reared up playfully and as she came down, she spread her legs so not to stomp onto the wolf, peering down at him with a giggle. "Well, I guess I could have hoped that he would be different than most parents. I guess I was wrong." She replied, hopping off from over the wolf and giving it a playful nudge, "besides, I know Father means well."  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces