[PRP] Serenity and Spirit {Imperio and Rarenia}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:57 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Imperio lounged in the open sun, his side against the cool grass as he stared up at the open sky and clouds. Normally on such a beautiful day, he'd be running up and about, prancing in the meadow and singing to the trees. But he had done that all morning and, despite popular belief, even he did need a rest occasionally. But only occasionally. He figured that he's sit and bask in his sunny glory for a bit, catch his breathe, then be back to scour the mountain for his Uncle Orion to play with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:16 pm
Rarenia was...bored. She abhorred thinking that word, because it was so unlike her. Usually she had many things to do, stuff to mess with, things to play with. But today, none of it really interested her. And this made the mare fairly sad.

I wonder if there's anyone around to play with, she thought to herself, swishing her tail as she walked. It was a habit, to swish it when she was thinking hard. It's always better to play with others than alone!

Looking around, however, she seen nobody. She sighed to herself and began walking across the meadow, enjoying the feel of the cool grass beneath her hooves.

ShadowofPhantoms

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:29 pm
Imperio sighed happily, his eyes staring at a random butterfly that had found it's way into his eyesight. 'It's so peaceful...' he thought, with a smile.

"Okay, enough of that~" he said suddenly, jumping up with a grin. He stretched his neck and legs as he started out into a fast sprint. Now that he had rested, he needed to work off all that energy again! That was the point of resting, after all, so you can get more energy to run and jump and play once more.

He gave a loud niegh as he started off toward the mountains in the distance, intent on finding his Uncle Orion and therefore rather unmindful of the mare that was wandering to his right.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:32 pm
The mare wasn't unmindful though. It's hard to not notice a fiery coloured THING running past. She stared for a minute, before realizing it was someone like her.

"HEY!" she yelled after him, quickly taking off in pursuit "Come baaaack!" she wailed. I really need to get into better shape, she chided herself.

ShadowofPhantoms

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:44 pm
Imperio practically jumped a foot as he heard a loud voice call toward him, his legs poised above the ground. His grin widened. He didn't know who and/or what was yelling but yelling usually equaled fun, at least in his standards.

For a moment, he considered slowing down and turning around, before realizing that he didn't quite know how to slow down. Usually stopping to Imperio followed the law of inertia: he'd keep moving until something was in his path to stop him.

He barely noticed that the said someone-who-had-yelled-toward-him had started chasing after him. Having not noticed this, he figured he'd try to stop now before he got too far away, despite that fact he had yet to have a very succesful way of stopping that didn't end up somehow injuring him and others. He discarded his past failures with a casual flick over his shoulder, figuring he'd never manage it if he didn't try.

Which he decided to do right about... now. Imperio skidded himself to an attempted halt, digging his hooves into the ground. Bits of upturned grass and dirt flew past him, finding a home into his fiery-colored mane. 'Whee~', he thought, with a grin, as he watched himself skid and slide across the once peaceful meadow. 'Let's just hope I don't hit something~'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:39 am
Rarenia slowed down to gape at him as she watched his amazing attempt at stopping. She stood and stared a moment before trotting over to him.

"Are you all right? That was some...interesting....stunt you pulled right there." She commented, looking at him up and down.

"Is that a bird on your butt?" She asked, entirely out of the blue.

ShadowofPhantoms

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:22 am
Imperio's grin only widened. "Yep!" he said in a loud voice as he looked over to the other, which he had now identified as a very pink mare. "Perfectly fine!"

"... Bird?" Imperio continued, slightly confused. 'Bird on my butt? Did one land when I was running? But how come I can't feel something on my back? Is it a GHOST bird?' Imperio thought, starting to panick. 'But if it is a ghost bird then how can someone else see it. Maybe she has MAGIC powers and can see ghost--'

"EE," Imperio said with the sudden realization, running up closer to the mare, likely invading her personal space bubble. "Are you like.. psychic?" he asked, his tail flicking back and forth in excitement.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:58 am
Rarenia laughed. "I'm glad your okay! It looked like it hurt the feet." she smiled at him. "It's not a real bird, I was meaning your um, hair! The hair on your uhh butt." she said, realizing how absurd she sounded.

He's very silly, she thought, silly is always good!

She swished her tail a few times before answering. "I'm not psychic, but I can heal stuff. Well, not big stuff. Not even medium sized stuff. Just small stuff." Wow, I sound pathetic! She thought to herself.

ShadowofPhantoms

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:31 pm
Imperio blinked. Then it finally registered. "OHH~" he said, the light bulb blinking on. He nodded rapidly up and down, his bangs flopping at his movements. "Yep, yep~" he continued, giving his rear end a little shake for emphasis. "Ain't it cool~? I mean, it's big and orange and red and like.. a BIRD. It's like-- like--" Imperio faltered, his mind failing to bring up any more adjectives to describe the very large and noticeable phoenix that sat on his coat. "Like... a bird?" he finished, shrugging his shoulders sheepishly at his lame finish.

Imperio mind went blank for a moment at the thought of someone being able to heal something. "You can heal stuff~? WOWCOOL. Like, like, do do you carry bandages with you all the time? Or do you not use bandages? But how can stuff heal without bandages?" Imperio starred running ideas through his head on how someone could just make stuff heal~ 'Maybe she has invisible and magic bandages! Wow~ I wish I had magic powers too~'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:27 pm
Rarenia laughed. "I like birds. And that one is very pretty!" she said, with grin.

She thought about bandages. "No, I have a little bit of magic in my horn. Nothing special though. Just bruises and scratches and runny noses!" she said happily, prancing around a bit. "I've had to have alot of bandages on me, I like to have fun too much!"

ShadowofPhantoms

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:44 am
Imperio grinned. "Ohhh~ Having fun is well... Fun?" He shurgged his shoulders sheepsihly, his grin still plastered on his face. "Fun, fun, fun. While we're on the topic, wanna do something fun?" he asked, his tail swishing excitedly to and fro, scraping against the soft, moist grass.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:58 pm
Rarenia's ears perked up. "Fun? Of course I do! What do you have in mind?" she asked, getting her game face on, and swooshing her tail ferociously. She gave a few small bounces in excitement as she seen a butterfly zoom by.

((LOL, easily amused Uni, she is cool ))  

ShadowofPhantoms

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:36 am
Imperio's eyes trained onto the butterfly, following the poor insect's every move. He crouched slightly, bending his forelegs as his long tail swung back and forth on the grass, collecting bits of grass and other plants. He vaguely resembled a kitten, ready to pounce on its first victim, except for the fact kitten were much fuzzier, cuter, and, generally, a whole lot smaller.

His face broke into a grin, his eyes springing forward in alert. "BUTTERFLY," he said, loudly, with exictement, starting to chase after the flying insect. "Butterflybutterflybutterfly~'

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games