Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:49 pm
User Image

Sibalto cantered about the nearly perfectly circular clearing, tack jingling. Head up and nostrils flaring, he searched his surroundings even as he stretched him self out in playful strides. It was a fine day! The rain the night before had left the emerald grass dusted with water, which clung to his legs and weighted the tip of his tail.
He whinnied in high spirits and stopped, rearing to paw at the air. What a day!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:56 pm
User Image

Isiyah ambled through the forest; moving in between the trees. Ray of sunlight poured down onto the forest floor through the gaps in the leafy canopy. Ahead dark gray eyes spotted a breach in the tree line. A high pitched whinny pricked his ears and he pinned them against the back of his head; wondering from what being the sound had escaped. The stallion continued in his leisurely pace out of the forest and into the sunny clearing; squinting his eyes as he did so. Wretched sun. He scoffed as the bright rays of sunlight temporarily obscured his vision. Isiyah's dark gray eyes scanned the clearing; a frown on his face. Well... He thought to himself once catching sight of the being and smirking. A dapple. Was the first image he took in of the other before noticing the jingling tack upon the other stallion.

-Polar-

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:13 pm
Returning to all fours, Sibalto spun when the scent of another stallion danced on the wind. His ears pinned back, then flicked forward, and he took a cautious step toward the other... Another dappled stallion, wearing tack like him! And yet... A twisted horn sprouted from the other's forehead. A unicorn then.. Like but not like...
"Greetings, good sir." He offered with a courteous bow of his head and a kind smile. "A nice day, isn't it?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:41 pm
Isiyah blinked at first; somewhat taken aback. The stallion decided to bow his head in return; at least this stallion had manners. "Same to you." He said with a steady voice. His dark gray eyes fled upward to stare at the sky for a moment. "Too sunny for my taste. Yet it could be better; and it could be worse as well." Isiyah sighed; he wasn't very fond of the slight humidity spreading through the air. At least it wasn't excessively wet and sticky though. "Mind telling me your name?" He queried. Isiyah was in a surprisingly alright mood so far during the day and it was greatly affection he usual bitter disposition.  

-Polar-

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:51 pm
"It is quite bright." Sibalto conceeded, glancing around. "But on the forest paths, where the wind dances through the trees, it is pleasant enough..."
He snorted and ducked his head, faintly embarrassed. "I am sorry... My name is Sibalto, I am from across the Seas... And you? You look like a son of a distant land..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:23 am
Isiyah nodded slightly. "Yes... The forest generally is pleasant I suppose." When it was sunny one could seek shade with the forest, or when it rained one could shelter themselves beneath the fast leaves of the towering trees. Sibalto... The stallion repeated in his head; it seemed an unusual name yet it was better than the names of some others he thought. "My name is Isiyah. And although I am no son I do hail from a land very far from here indeed." He thought back; remembering where he had come from and asking himself whether or not he missed it. Isiyah truthfully hadn't had opinion one way or another on the matter.  

-Polar-

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:07 am
Sibalto flicked his ears, considering the other's reply... Well, perhaps where Isiyah had come from, they did not consider themselves Sons of the Desert, for he had spoken to some who called themselves thus... Not that it mattered, they were long gone.. Well, rather, he was.. This was a new land, and he had new firends... Perhaps Isiyah would become one of them...
"Well, then, it is a pleasure to meet you Isiyah... In that respect we have something in common, far from our old homes..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:56 pm
The stallion bowed his head slightly. "Please to meet you as well Sibalto." Isiyah thought for a moment; Sibalto had mentioned coming from 'across the seas'... He frowned. How is one able to cross the ocean? Soquili were able to swim; there was no doubt in that yet certainily it was not possible for one travel that far across the ocean. On a second thought... How far did one have to journey? None of it made sense to Isiyah... The stallion's gray eyes scrutinized Sibalto briefly. "Far from home indeed. We also share the same coat..." Dapple gray. Isiyah told himself.  

-Polar-

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:15 am
Sibalto smiled. "Kin but not Kin..." He said agreebly, considering the other. "I am from the land the two-leggers call 'Spain'... And came to this new world in the belly of a great ship... And you? Did you sail here also?"
He tilted his head curiously, wondering if the other had been brought here as he had... Were there many two-leggers comming to this New World? Which as far as he could tell, was not a New World at all.. For there were already two leggers and horses here... Still...
He gave a shrug. Two leggers were odd...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:02 pm
Isiyah raised an eyebrow at the stallion. "Spain? How odd of a name for a place. And no... I was not brought here by anyone. I came of my own accord..." The stallion has traveled a great distance and rough journey from his homeland; yet he had none come across the ocean. "Are the humans you came with still here upon this land?" His eyes held a glare and resentment someone; though it was someone what diminished by his already disdainful disposition. "Tell me Sibalto... How long ago did you arrive here?" He gave a light snort.  

-Polar-

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:51 am
Sibalto nodded. "I suppose it is an odd name for a place... But it was there I grew up... You came here by yourself?"
He flicked his ears back and forth, considering making a long trek in his tak without the comfort of any companion at all... "A lonely journey.."
He watched the stallion's angry eyes for a moment. "Sadly no... My two-legger was injured and returned to the ship... The one who tried to load me into the boats I did not know... When we had a difference of opinion's... I was injured and escaped into the woods... And have been here ever since... It was last flower-time... Spring? So... Just over what humans's call a year?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:07 am
Isiyah considered the other stallion for a moment. "Yes I did. And I often prefer to be alone." He scoffed lightly at how the other had lingered with his words. Of course, not all were as Isiyah was. Isolated, cold, and disdainful. "You were fond of your two-legged then?" An odd emotion, something like that of resentment flooded through him; yet it could not be heard amongst his harsh tones. Just over a year... The stallion repeated to himself. He turned his head away to stare at a tree in the distance. "I have not been here as long as you have." His statement was firm and offered no room for inquiry as to when Isiyah had arrived. The stallion didn't feel like touching that subject.  

-Polar-

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:53 am
Sibalto bowed his head slightly, feeling a flood of remorse.. If only he had been there.. Perhaps he could have prevented her from being injured.. Or perhaps she could have stayed here and met Tashika... He didn't really know...
"I was very fond of my two-legger." He said at last, shrugging faintly. "And as far as being here.. Well.. Perhaps in time, you will come to like this land... I found I did..."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:04 pm
Isiyah sneered at the other dapple; seeing the sad expression upon his face. The stallion gritted his teeth at the other's words as well. "That makes one of us." His gray eyes focused upon the other with w piercing look. Isiyah resented his past and all those involved in it... How miserable the two-leggers had made him and how they had treated him... As a lesser. However, the stallion would reveal his past to no one. "I doubt it." The stallion held his head high; a gruff and unconcerned tone to his voice. Maybe... given time. He told himself. He had been content in his far away land; yet circumstances had brought him here.  

-Polar-

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:15 am
Sibalto considered the other stallion in silence. He wasn't a particularly happy fellow now was he? Sibalto's ears flicked, folding back, then sweeping forward. His brow wrinkled as he considered the other. Isiyah. He dressed and looked like a son of the desert. Yet a proud horn sprouted from his head... He seemed to loathe this land.
"Is there somewhere you would prefer to be?" He finally hedged.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff