Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Because Ebania Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:00 pm
I feel like lots of us have something to say about our wonderful captain, so here's your chance. And my chance.

Because of Ebania, I have found a home, cozy and warm, here in NSTG.
Because of Ebania, I have grown in leadership and love and joy.
Because of Ebania, I have been blessed with friends, long-time and brand new, like you!

Ebania has been instrumental in
... supporting a strong work ethic and family feel among the crew.
... welcoming new members with or without experience on Gaia.
... keeping us current, informed, and interactive as a group.
... making events fun and well-organized, not to mention well-funded.
... spreading love and friendship wherever she goes.

Ebania, I know you've had a few rough times, and lots of good times, and you've stayed active and involved here through it all. You've loved and supported us, nudged us along when we needed it, forgiven our shortcomings (well, mine anyway, maybe everyone else here has been perfect). Your leadership is an inspiration. Your organizational skills are a model to be emulated. You've handled conflict with tact and grace. But most of all, your friendship is treasured! We appreciate and love you so much!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:40 pm
HUZZAH! Well said indeed!

You do make the guild a great place, and I feel lucky to be a part of it. Thank you for all of your hard work and friendly wonderfulness!  

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:09 am
    Girl, I'm...

User Image

This is so beautiful. I needed to read this because I've been so down in the dumps lately. Thank you, sweetheart, and thank you, Lotus. It's such a joy to be a part of this family because y'all are in it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:12 am
Ebania, you are the best guild captain I have ever had the privilege to meet and work with. ^_^

You're always so organized energetic, and involved in everything, I really admire it! You always make me feel welcome and appreciated. You take everything said into consideration. You more than tolerate when I'm late with my game/contest thread building, and always offer to help, especially with graphics. heart

Thank you~  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:06 am

Beautiful <3

Ebania, you're not only an amazing captain but also an amazing friend!
Someone I can always count on!
You are always willing to listen and provide support.
I greatly appreciate everything you've done, not only for me but for our family here in the NSTG!!
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:28 am
I'm not good with speeches or emotional word stuffs. Everyone else expressed it much more eloquently than anything I can say. I'm still gonna say my two cents anyway yo. emotion_awesome

Ebania, you rock all around. You put a lot of work into organizing, running and keeping this place awesome and I think that inspires other peops to work hard and give their best, too. There's a lot of behind the scenes work and stuff you and the other crew members do and I just wanted to say thank you for making the nstg such a great place.

If it wasn't for the NSTG, I probably would've quit Gaia soon after they pulled the plug on Zomg. This place is my Gaia home, and y'all are the heart of the community. (Hey, I did pretty good at the touchy fee-fees stuff biggrin biggrin ) You're the captain at the helm and the nstg is as successful and awesome as it is cuz of your hardwork and leadership. You're the captain and the glue that holds the community together.  

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:22 pm
To Ebania, this says it all:-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am so glad that I met you, you are an inspiration to everyone here in the guild and even if we dont often say it you mean the world to all of us and we would probably be totally lost without your leadership. I can think of no better person to inspire us all to work hard for the newbies here on gaia and I hope that we continue making dreams come true for a very long time to come.

Love, Hugs and Kitty Kisses!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:06 pm
I'm horrible at putting things into words, sooo... I second what everyone else said. <.< >.>
But yeah, I admire your organizational skills, your ability to word things so perfectly, the way you're always there for everyone, your impeccable syntax and grammar (I suppose syntax is part of grammar.. oh well), your wit, your humor, your humility, your awesomeness, your elegant avatar style, your kindness, your patience, yadda yadda and so forth, *skips ahead* and your mastery of memes and gifs.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Ms_Midnight_Killer

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:58 pm
ebania has been very welcoming and helpful<3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:13 pm
Ebania, you're a bamf

I have no words - I'm always in awe of your leadership, grace, and dedication, and you are truly an inspiration for everyone in this guild and on Gaia. I am so grateful to work alongside you and the whole NSTG crew, who I consider my second family. emotion_bigheart When I was still new to this guild and the crew, you really gave me a chance to grow as a Gaian, an artist, and more importantly as a person, and I'll always be thankful.

We love you!

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

AngelMuerto

Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:25 pm
here's to you Ebania... continue being the lovable caring wonderful person you are.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:46 pm
Ebania, I'm not good at speeches as U noticed at the Spirit week ceremony.. I do want 2 say U have been doing a wonderful job running this guild... This were I spend most of my time, after I get my other accounts done I come back 2 Morrigan & come here.. There's always so much 2 do.. I know we don't tell U enough how much we appreciate all That U do 4 us all here & I want 2 say... We love U User Image ... &

User Image  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:05 pm
        Shall we move this one outside of the Spirit Week forum and continue the lovefest, because I'm game!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:10 pm
well done couldn't say it better myself... Ebania you bought this guild together and i feel like i have a family when i need someone to talk to, to be there and im glad i found this guild. thank youfor helping me and showing ur loveto everyone heart heart heart  

Element_princess03

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:18 pm
Vishkah
        Shall we move this one outside of the Spirit Week forum and continue the lovefest, because I'm game!

I shall do this, yes. Ebania is an inspiration to us and deserves to be showered with our admiration and love! 3nodding  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff