100%
 100%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 23

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Journal
Welcome to Cap's Corner: Plots and More! Here, I'll be rotating through SoA I would like to get some RP and plots for.
If no one here catches your interest, feel free to browse through my journfal for more SoA! They're all open for RP.

If you're here just for flings, scroll down to the "Romance" post to make things quicker!

I prefer guild RP over AIM RP. I will do AIM RP if it's easier for you, but please know I expect more than one-liners and actions listed in asterisks.
As long as you're giving me, say, 3 sentences with something to reply to, I'm a happy camper. (This also goes for Guild RP)

If I don't hear from you for a month or vice versa, I will consider the plot dead and move on to something else.
That being said, I DO NOT LIKE LINING UP FLINGS/MATE TOO FAR IN ADVANCE.
I'm bad at keeping track, and too many of those plots have fallen through.
From now only I am ONLY accepting ONE fling at a time, and mates ONLY when my SoA are ready for them.

Want to RP? Shoot me a PM or go ahead and post this form in the thread!

PM: Open
AIM: Open (the.captain.britain)
(When AIMing, PLEASE let me know you are from SoA)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:42 pm
User Image

RPs

Asker
~ Welcome to the Gypsies (Asker x Nisrine)
~ Sand in Our Paws (Asker x Nicolae)
~ Should We Trust Them? (Asker x Hana'hofu)

Lume
~ The Language of Music (Lume x Rio x Mawi x Vevilla)
~ The Outsider (Lume x Sauda)
~ On Your Marks...Get Set... (Lume x Ea Moeshe)
~ What DO You Know? (Lume x Thamani)
~ Life in the Fast Lane (Lume x Hazo'nan)

Tim
~ Heroes (Tim x Dik x Iarannmann)

Maua
~ To be Worthy (Maua x Hima)

AJ
~ Nice Guys Finish First (AJ x Ntombi)

Hanja
None

Rio
~ The Language of Music (Rio x Lume x ???)
~ Slide to the Left (Rio x Koko)

Leto
~ Thicker Than Water (Leto x Xabryel)

Kali
~ Visions of Fire (Kali x Mto)
~What Could Have Been a Boring Day (Kali x Lutalo)

Briac
~ To Be a Scout (Briac x Erevu)
~ The Royal Playdate (PL ORP)
~ Lost, Little One? (Briac x Svarta)

Theluji
~ Pack is Family (TW crew RP)

Maisha
None

Plots
Asker
Train as Patron

Lume
None

Tim
None

Maua
None

AJ
Fling with Kekipi (Chobi)

Hanja
Fling with Emerwen (Chobi)

Rio
None

Leto
Send to Bahari
Fling with Hila?

Kali
Fling with Lutalo (Snails)
Send to Firekin
Meet brother at Firekin (Snails)

Briac
Rank to Scout, then Head Scout

Theluji
Pack tiems with the TW crew

Maisha
None

The Captain Britain

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image

Asker

User ImageRP Colour:#88bac2
Pride: Kizingo'zaa
Sexuality: Straight

Bio: Asker burns with the same passion and fighting spirit of his parents, but it is controlled and tempered by a calmer and schooled exterior. He is not prone to shouting or snapping at others. Instead, Asker prefers to speak in softer tones that force people to lean in and listen to what he is saying. He rarely loses his temper, and is quick to retaliate to insults with biting retorts and a tongue sharper than his claws. True to his parents, Asker has the fighting skills to back his words up, and he has absolutely no qualms about doing so if need be.
He likes to think that he is a master of his emotions and tries not to let most of them show so others cannot manipulate him, often leading others to perceive him as “cold.”
He is obsessed with upholding his family's honour and living up to his parents legacy. Asker has a strong sense of duty to both his pride and his family, though he thoroughly believe that he would choose his family over his pride if the situation came up.

Wanted: ALL THE KIZI RP, Family RP, Play fighting, Getting into mischief
NOT wanted: Death, Pride offers, Maiming
PLOTS:

Come At Me, Bro! - Play fighting, actual training, rough housing, anything to do with fighting! It's going to be Asker's passion in life, so he needs lots of practice now. ALTERNATIVELY, someone who refuses to rough house with him because he is a royal. Which could lead to some interesting development on Asker's part.

What's In a Name? - Asker is fairly curious about this whole "gypsy name" thing. He's heard of lions having two names, but doesn't know where they come from. Maybe someone to explain the concept who either has their name or is thinking of one to start Asker pondering what his will be.

Daddy Issues - Asker idolizes his father. A LOT. He practically worships the guy. I want him to overhear someone bad-mouthing his dad for whatever reason. Asker will most definitely step in to defend his father. This may have to be saved till he's older.

Lume

User ImageRP Colour:#f39700
Pride: Rogue
Sexuality: Bisexual

Bio: A spitfire like his mother, Lume is as feisty as can be. A little less on the intellectual and wit side than his mother, Rio, he is more prone to settling things with violence. A large mamma's boy, Lume looks up to her and often feels he has to protect her. Having learned the art of dancing from Rio, Lume complements her grace and dexterity with his own speed and agility. They make an impressive duo when dancing together, but Lume usually tries to venture off and spend some time alone.
Lume is a huge adrenaline junkie, often getting into trouble when out and about. He's jumped off cliffs into large pools of water, pissed off elephants just to see if he could outrun, and has purposefully gotten himself into more than a few scuffles. He loves the thrill and the feeling, and has no sense of self-preservation when he's trying to get his fill. Lume lacks a brain-to-mouth filter, saying things that usually cause nasty situations. He has little care for others self-esteem or feelings beyond his mother and those he is flirting with.

Wanted: Friends, Fights, Breeding fodder
NOT wanted: Pride offers, Death, Maiming
PLOTS:

Hello, Sweet Cheeks - FLINGS. ALL THE FLINGS. My baby boy is fertile and I am sooooo going to abuse it. These can be cubless or actual breedings. Both males and females accepted. Like his mother, Lume isn't picky. Flings now restricted to wing/rainbow-markings only! He has too many lined up. @^@

Married?!? - Lume is a huge flirt. I'd like for him to flirt with someone who actually turns out to mated. Then the mate can come in and beat him up/chase him off.

Feel the Rush - A giant adrenaline junky, Lume loves a bit of danger. I'd like him to find some buddies to get into trouble with or newbies to convert to the ways of adrenaline.

Now Walk it Out - A dancer like his mother, Lume loves to show off his moves and teach others what he knows. Dancing partners, students, or enthusiasts are loved. Know that I may ask to include his mother Rio into some of these RPs.

Tim
User ImageRP Colour: #d92616

Bio: Tim is a largely serious guy. He has a habit of keeping is emotions concealed at all times, and doesn't like showing them unless it benefits the situation. Tim has a wicked sense of sarcasm and humour, but finds childish pranks troublesome and potentially dangerous.
Fiercely practical, logical, and extremely intelligent, Tim is one of the best detectives there is. He is well-versed in strategy and tactics, and will often out-think his opponent in the middle of battle. He can become frustrated when dealing with those of lesser intelligence, but is patient enough to work with them.
He is as loyal as loyal gets, placing a lot of importance on his friendships and alliances. Tim would do just about anything to help a friend or a teammate, and tends to be rather self-sacrificing. He likes to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders so that others don't have to. This makes him bottle up his own troubles inside his head. He has trouble opening up to other people.

Wanted: General encounters, Fighting teachers, SoA to save, Fights
NOT wanted: Pride offers, Death, Maiming, Flings, Mate
PLOTS:

I Need a Hero - As a superhero cosplay, Tim needs people to save! I can work with any scenario. Getting back kidnapped cubs, saving damsels in distress, or even just treating injured SoA.

Sharpen Your Claws - Tim is currently trying to advance his fighting skills. I'd love for him to have some teachers to instruct him in different styles. I MAY be throwing him at the Jedi for a while until his concept pride is ready to be set up.

I Ship It! - I will be customing a Kon cosplay onto one of my future PL litters. I ship Tim/Kon together, and would love to find someone who would be willing to play Kon. This person has to be ready to RP a lot, as Kon would be the OOC leader of my future concept pride. Also, please note that Kon has a set personality based off of the comics (not that moody-angst YJ crap). Please PM me if you're interested.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:45 pm
User Image

Maua

User ImageRP Colour:#f4727c
Pride: Rogue, headed to Swampies

Bio: Maua is in a dark place right now. He is apathetic towards pretty much everything, not caring about his appearance or health. Though he desperately wishes he wasn't alone anymore, he isn't motivated enough to go out and make some friends. Maua doesn't have the confidence to fight for the things he wants in life and is too scared of failing to try and achieve things. He feels useless and lost most of the time.
He has extremely low self-esteem and doesn't think he's good at anything. Having been made fun of a lot as a cub, he doesn't really think there's anything special or unique about himself at all. Maua is rather depressed and can't seem to find anything he likes to do. He hasn't been in happy for so long that he doesn't really remember what happiness feels like.
But underneath there lies a kind and generous lion. He will always repay and kindness done to him. Though he doesn't really have the courage yet to defend someone against an attacker, Maua hates seeing others in pain or being tormented by another creature.

Wanted: Breeding fodder, Fling, A Swampie mate
PLOTS:

You're Pretty - One last fling before his mate plot starts and all that. Maua will most likely go for someone sweet and caring. Or it can be someone manipulating him. Either way, I'm gonna be picky about her looks. She must be a lion with a cool colour scheme. For me, this means pink, purple, or blue. Maybe some rainbow? (Black/white/grey counts too)

Not Your Fault - Maua blames himself for the death of sister, which was really an accident. Overtime it has gotten to the point where he feels as if he murdered her. I need someone to comfort him, convince him that it wasn't actually his fault.

Buck Up! - This angst-muffin has been angsting for too long! He needs to be told, quite plainly, that his life is gonna suck if he keeps being a sad-panda, so it's high time to move on.

Marry Me - In the Swampies, I'd like for Maua to find his one true love. This would be a VERY long term plot. My idea is for Maua to either find the girl on her pilgrimages or meet a passing rogue. They'd decided to travel together. Along the way, the gal gets captured (maybe by a Pad trying to get her as a banu?) and Maua has to chase after them and fight to get her back. They realize they like each other and become mates. If rogue, they either meet a Pilgrim who takes them to the Swampies or stumble upon it by chance. If the girl is a Swampie, she take him back home and helps him learn all the traditions and whatnot.
I will be VERY picky about her looks. I would prefer a white/black base with minimal pink/purple/blue markings. Might be on hold for now.

AJ

User ImageRP Colour:#06d39b
Pride: Rogue (To bahari?)

Bio: AJ is big for a lion. But contrary to his intimidating appearance, AJ is actually just a big sweet heart. He's rather passive, preferring to stay away from confrontation and conflict. AJ is a people-pleaser, thriving off of compliments from others and easily discouraged by harsh criticism. AJ hates being on his own without having other people to talk to, always searching for company to sit and chat with.
Despite his self-esteem issues, AJ is pretty much an optimistic guy. As long as you're not insulting him, then he can find the good in any situation. Having been through quite a few rough patches in his life, AJ is quick to give help and advice to those in need. He's full of anecdotes and sayings, having one for every situation imaginable.
AJ was burned pretty harshly by his family in the past. Loyalty his is most valued trait. He tries to keep every promise that he makes, no matter how impossible it may seem. However, due to his passive nature, AJ has trouble sticking up for himself when he is the one being back-stabbed. He can be quite the push-over most of the time, and is easy to guilt-trip.

Wanted: Fling, general RP, practice healing, work on construction
NOT wanted: Pride offers, mate, death, maiming
PLOTS:

Doctor, Doctor! - AJ used to be a healer. After being forced to kill one of his patients, he doesn't actively practice it anymore. However, I want to put him into a situations where he has to heal someone. Injuries can be major or minor.

Hardhats Required - Big and strong, AJ now likes to work on "construction." He likes moving giant boulders and logs, building dens and other structures, things like that. He needs to get in some practice with this. Need a den built? Rocks or fallen trees blocking your path? AJ is your guy!

Fling to Family - Ah, the fling plot! I want AJ to find a really nice girl, preferably a leopard. It's a one night stand situation, but AJ stays around the area. Then one day he sees the girl again and whoops! She's pregnant. Being the family-guy that he is, AJ will stick around to help raise the cubs. Once they're old enough, of course, he'll take off, but he would want to stay in touch with everyone.

Hanja

User ImageRP Colour: #f7b518
Pride: Makono-Epesi

Bio: Hanja is the very definition of a bad boy. He's a flirt and an adrenaline junkie. Large for his species, Hanja is extremely cocky and very sassy. He isn't afraid to snark at anyone, which often causes him issues. He is cunning, intelligent, and a little manipulative. He rather resembles a mob boss.
He doesn't like following rules or being bossed around unless there's something in it for him. He rather hates any form of authority, and would never force someone to follow a rule he wouldn't want to himself. Hanja does what he wants and will do anything to make sure things go his way. However, he is very dedicated to his job. If you try and mess with one of his cheetahs, you'd better start running. While he isn't above violence, Hanja knows that it can sometimes be the best possible solution.
Charming and good with words, Hanja has a way with the ladies. And the gentleman. And anything that moves, really. He is the king of one night stands and doesn't believe in exclusive monogamous relationships.

Wanted: FLINGS, Breeding fodder, Enemies, Scuffles
NOT wanted: Death, maiming, monogamous relationships
PLOTS:

FLINGS - Hanja sleeps with everything that moves. This is open for WDs of both gender and can end in pups if you want them to. Please know that if pups get involved, Hanja will not want anything to do with them. He hates puppies. A lot. Juves and Adols are okay. But pups? Ew.

Fight Me! - Hanja doesn't actively go around looking for fights, but his sass can get him into quite a lot of trouble sometimes. I'd like for him to get into a few scuffles from either mouthing off too much or because someone tried to mess with one of his cheetahs.

The Captain Britain

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:45 pm
User Image

Rio

User ImageRP Colour:#3b5baf

Bio: Sassy, independent, and pretty carefree. Rio's only care in the world is being able to dance. She enjoys meeting new people, but aside from family she tends to be a solitary creature. Rio isn't afraid of giving people advice, but you can be sure that she will tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. She's often brutally honest with the truth, and doesn't care whether or not people take offense.
She lacks a lot of boundaries that most other people have. Rio isn't afraid to get up close and personal with strangers that she's just met. She often gets herself into trouble with those who don't appreciate their bubbles being invaded.
Rio's entire life is dancing. She loves to express herself with a good rountine. When she isn't sleeping or resting after a practice, Rio is almost always moving around. She can't resist showing off her moves those she meets and is always willing to teach others the basics.

Wanted: Dance partners, General encounters, Flings, Dance students, Anything
NOT Wanted: Death, Maiming, Pride offers, Mate (not yet at least)

PLOTS:

Teach Me How to Dougie - Rio looooves teaching people how to dance. Any gender or species can learn, even birds! After all, Rio bases her own routines on the movements of butterflies. Know that I may ask to include her son Lume in some of these RPs.

Just One Night - Flings! She's kind of a "loose woman" in this department. She may have a few things lined up though. Leopards only. I will be soooo freaking picky. @^@ (Non-breeding/female flings ONLY for now. I need her to get through her current planned breedings before and more males show up.)

Sing Me a Tragedy - On her LAST fling, I want something horrible to happen. Horrible as in she swears off of the male sex forever. This could be the dude she flings with beating her up and stealing some of the cubs or a group of rogues takes the kids or idk. Obviously this won't take place for a while yet, but I just wanted to see who is interested.

Cherry Chapstick - After swearing off of males, I'd like her to find another girl to settle down with. ANY species is alright, since they wouldn't be able to have cubs anyways. xD
(Note: I will be picky about Amazons, as Rio will probably have at least one of her sons traveling around with her, and would want to be able to keep in touch.)

Leto

User ImageRP Colour: #a642ba
Pride: Gone Rogue

Bio: Optimistic and full of ideals, Leto usually looks for the best in people. She recognizes that not everyone is a good person, but she is always willing to give people second chances and opportunities to improve themselves. She thinks that anyone can better themselves and earn redemption for their previous sins. Her views on individuals translate to her view about the world as well. To her, the world will one day be completely at peace and rid of evil. It's just a matter of waiting for it to happen.
She is naturally inquisitive and absolutely loves to learn. No idea or theory is too crazy for her to consider. Leto finds intolerance to be the worst quality someone can have. She loves educating other and discussing her own ideas, though not everyone is open to hearing her opinions.
Leto is little on the shy side, not knowing how to handle herself in large groups. She lets others take the lead, staying in background to let them do the talking. Leto is a planner, not a leader, more proficient at strategizing and coming up with solutions rather than giving orders.

Wanted: Friends, Scuffles, Fling, Meeting Males
NOT wanted: Death, Maiming, Pride Offer
PLOTS:

No Male Policy - Having come from the Amazons, Leto was taught to distrust males. I'd like a few guys to ease her into the idea that males are not actually so bad, and that she can even be friends with them

Rose with Thorns - Leto is a pretty nice girl, but that doesn't mean she know how to defend herself. All Amazons go through basic training, and Leto was in line to be a guard/scout before she wandered off to explore. I'd like for her to get into a scuffle or two. Nothing serious though.

My Girl - Fling! This one's only for the ladies. ;D Some female flirting and ONS. Any species will do. Leto's kind of a passive gal when it comes to romance though, so your SoA would have to be the one doing most of the initiating.

One Night Mistake - Fling! After getting used to the idea that males aren't so bad, I want to Leto to understand the consequences of getting a little to friendly with boys....Can be any species, though I do love hybrid cubbins. x3

Kali

User ImageRP Colour: #b8161c
Pride: Rogue (Heading to Firekin)

Bio: Fed up with her life as a Corsair, Kali took off from the Pirates. Since leaving, she has become abrasive and wary of trusting others. She is generally hostile towards males of all species and gets a kick out of controlling them, but won't attack them outright unless prompted. However, Kali has proved tolerant of submissive males.
A rather free spirit, she hates following the rules and will only listen to an authority figure who has proven they deserve her respect. She pushes herself to work hard and prove herself. She will take no crap or teasing about being a female. You mess with the girl, you get the claws. Kali loves proving that she is just as strong as a male and will even go so far as to literally tear someone's ear off to prove it.
Where kin was once a thing of great importance to her, Kali now feels as though the only person she can truly rely on is herself. Friendship is something she no longer believes in. A beneficial alliance is the only thing Kali will consider as a "relationship" with someone now.

Wanted: Fights with males, General encounters, A fling, Future friends
PLOTS:

Beneficial Alliance - Kali no longer believes in friendship. However, I would someone to earn her trust to the point where she considers them a friend. This would take quite a bit of time and work. Females only, as she REALLY hates males right now. Please note that Kali is headed towards the Firekin, so that lady must be willing to come too.

I Can Do Better - Scuffles with males! I want some males (any species) to belittle her for being a girl, and for Kali to deliver a prompt butt-kicking to them. Can be dice battles or just RP-ed battles.

Land of Fire - Kali is going to be talking with a seer who will tell her about a "land of fire," and she's going to start searching for it. I need someone to point her in the direction of the Firekin so that she can join. Maybe an exiled huria?

A Mistake - FLING PLOT! Kali is going to have one fling before she heads to the Firekin. This male needs to either manipulate her into sleeping with him (NOT LIKELY) or just be some wuss who Kali can manipulate herself. I will also accept surrogate plots for a male/male or infertile couple.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image

Briac

NOTE: Briac is a waaaaaaaaaaaay overdue to grow, and will likely grow straight to adult when he does. I am still open to cubhood friends, and am more than willing to do back-dated RP with his cub friends if he does go straight to adult.
User ImageRP Colour: #ce7730
Pride: Pridelands

Bio: Briac is an inquisitive little cub. He wants to know everything about everything and everyone. Briac loves learning about hunting and fighting, and especially loves hearing stories about the big dangerous roguelands beyond the borders. He loves going on adventures, but doesn't like having to break any rules while doing so. Though he'll definitely sneak away from the nannies, Briac generally doesn't like getting in trouble or doing anything that will risk getting him in trouble.
He likes playing, but will stop if it gets too violent or out of hand. Briac doesn't have the best social skills and is unable to stick up for himself when he needs to. He likes having friends, but doesn't always know how to make them or keep them around.

Wanted: Cub crushes, Adventures, Future mate, Family RP, Friends
NOT wanted: Pride offers, Death, Maiming, Flings

PLOTS:

Cubbin Love - Cub crushes! They may or may not be one-sided. Briac is VERY awkward when it comes to stuff like this. I would love for one of these crushes to turn into a long-term mate plot going into adulthood.

Brother, My Brother - Briac needs some family RP! Adventures, scuffles, or just general play. I really want him to one day meet his grandmother, the goddess of Herb Lore.

What Friends Are For - Little guy needs some friends! Specifically, he needs a gal pal that will help him out with girl issues and whatnot when he's older. They would never be romantic, but rather a brother-sister type relationship. That being said, one of his actual sisters are more than welcome to fill this role.

Theluji

User ImageRP Colour: #84b76f

Bio: Theluji is not the sort of gal you'd like to cross when she's having a bad day. She can be quite grumpy and sour when she's off-put. Inheriting a strong sense of duty from her father, Theluji will never turn her back on someone in need. Due to growing up in an unconventional family, Theluji is very much aware that love cannot be bound by conventions of species or gender. She loves every single member of her quirky family and respects the decisions they make. With a fierce sense of loyalty, Theluji will never leave one of her siblings behind, and is quick to jump to their aid if they are in trouble. No one messes with the members of her family, be it her parents, siblings, or her siblings' mates.
Being so protective, Theluji often forgets to take care of herself. She has her own demons that she struggles with, but taking on the problems of others allows her to ignore her own and maintain a reputation of strength and resolve. Though she does have a genuine desire to help others, she sometimes uses her desire as an excuse to avoid looking after herself.

Wanted: General encounter, Family RP, Non-WD friends, Adventures
NOT wanted: Pack offers, Injury, Death, Fling offers
PLOTS:

I Get By - With a little help from some friends! WD and familiar always welcome, but I'd REALLY like for her to have some non-WD friends. Maybe a cub from a rogue litter in the area or a young adult she can look up to. I just want her to have some life-long companions of differing species.

Unconventional - Theluji is being raised by a WD and her leopard mate. While Theluji has begun suspected that something isn't quite right, she hasn't really thought of it has a problem, seeing as both her mother and father are quite loving. But I'd like for someone to have either heard of their family or have been told about them by Theluji and have a very judgmental reaction about it. Of course, seeing as she's young, I don't want them to be too harsh, but off-put enough to make Theluji think that something is very wrong with their family structure.

Not Far From the Tree - When Theluji is old enough, I REALLY REALLY want her to fall in love with a guy of a different species, just like her mother. I'm leaning towards a hyena or maybe a cheetah. Though of course any species is willing to apply. Ideally they'd be someone who grew up with Theluji, a friends-to-lovers sort of thing. Since she's only a pup, it will be quite some time before anything can actually happen, of course.

Maisha

User ImageRP Colour:#c9875d
Pride: Pridelands

Bio: A happy-go-lucky gal, Maisha is very much full of life. The only time she isn't speaking is when she's asleep, and even then she's been known to sleep-talk. She believes that life too short to not enjoy the little things...and the big things...and all things, actually. A carefree girl, Maisha will shirk off her duties and jobs in order to do what she wants. She responds to scolding and criticism with little more than rolling her eyes before walking off and going right back to what she was doing.
A bit of a flirt, Maisha has a hard time settling down with just one male. She doesn't do it on purpose though. Maisha just has a bit of a broken filter and doesn't see any harm to a little casual flirting here and there. Never saying that she wasn't shallow, Maisha's only greatest fear is not being able to find her perfect dream guy to settle down with. It causes her a lot of grief, motivating her to try and date as many guys as possible in order to find "the one."

Wanted: Cub crushes, Getting into trouble, Friends, General encounters
NOT wanted: Pride offers, Death, Maiming, Injury, Mate offers
PLOTS:

Bein a Brat - Maisha is supposed to be learning how to hunt...but she hates doing actual work. I want her to get into trouble with the person trying to teach her, maybe have a heated argument start up. No matter what though, it's going to end with Maisha stomping off all flustered and angry.

Cooties? What Cooties? - As a juve, she's starting to hit that age where boys are starting to become a thing in her life. I want her to awkwardly hit on some other juves her age and fail miserably, maybe even try and flirt with an older adol! *gasp* The key thing here is that she gets turned down by them.

Gossip Girls - This gal needs some other girlies she can gossip with! Talk about boys, how much they hate these new jobs they're supposed to do, proper coat care, girly things like that. And yes, only other girls. Sorry boys, but Maisha isn't the type of female who can just be friends with another guy. She's too flirty.

The Captain Britain

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:48 pm
User Image
These guys are pretty much blank slates. If you want to know more about them, click on their image to go to their journal posts. It should tell you everything you need to know.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:49 pm
User Image
Looking for a fling or a lifelong mate? This is the right place to be!
Here, only headshots and basic info are given. If you want a better look at a SoA or want to know more about them,
click on the thumbnail to go to their journal post, or scroll up to their plot post in this thread.
You can also post here or PM me with any additional questions.

Flings

Maua
User ImageName: Maua
RPs: 4/5
Species Desired: Lion
Gender Desired: Female
Extra: Tryin' for mainly cool colour schemes here. No red, orange, or yellow. (Black/white/grey obviously okay too). Maua will NOT be involved in raising the cubs.

Lume
User Image Name: Lume
RPs: 0/5
Species Desired: Cheetah (preferred) or Leopard
Gender Desired: Female or Male
Extra: VERY PICKY about looks here. Wing markings/rainbow markings are loved for cub breedings. ALL flings will ICly pre-date the fling he just had with Anza, the goddess. Lume will not have any part in raising the cubs, as he didn't know he was fertile at the time. The cubs are welcome to seek out and join the family though.

Jua
User Image Name: Jua
Species Desired: Jackal
Extra: He will probably get sent to the Firekin with one of my other SoA, so just be aware of that. He has no interest in raising pups at the current moment.

Mates

Tim
User Image Name: Tim
Pride: Rogue (concept coming)
RPs: 5/5
Gender Desired: Male
Extra: I AM LOOKING FOR A KON-EL(SUPERBOY) COSPLAY TO BE TIM'S MATE. I am willing to pay for it and custom it onto one of my PL breedings (ICly that's where he will have come from). Please note that this will be very RP-heavy, and Kon will be the IC "king" of a future pride concept. Please PM me for more info if interested.

Waridi
User ImageName: Waridi
Pride: ???
Species Desired: Hyena
Extra: Don't know what's happening with the Jedi concept pride, but that's where he is. I'd love for a lady to join for him. Can be either a jedi or a civilian. Not too picky about looks, but they should compliment each other, ya know? More concerned about personality though. He's a big sweeite and goofball, and needs someone a little more mature to balance him out.

Inia
User ImageName: Inia
Pride: Rogue (heading to PL)
Gender Desired: Male
Extra: After an abusive fling with a leopard, Inia is in a rough spot. She needs someone gentle who can earn her trust. She's found she likes taking care of people, so someone she can coddle a bit and make her feel useful would be great.

Hurik
User ImageName: Hurik
Pride: Kizingo'Zaa
Species Desired: Avian (Hawk)
Extra: Bonded to Asker, son of the Gypsy Queen. While I'd prefer his mate to be in the KZ or Bahari, he's a bird. He can fly to see her whenever he wants. Lol. Colours should complement. Know that Hurik does have a duty to look over Asker though, and that comes first in his life.

The Captain Britain

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:50 pm
User Image

[quote="NAME"]
[imgleft][/imgleft][b]RP Colour:[/b][color=][/color]
[b]Pride:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b]

[b]Wanted:[/b]
[b]NOT wanted:[/b]
[align=center][b][u]PLOTS:[/b][/u][/align]
[i][color=][/color][/i]
[/quote]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:00 pm
Phew!
Alright, I am back open for business!

The Captain Britain

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:06 pm
-Bump heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:48 pm

User Image

For Maua?
Tandotti is a pretty gentle female who was raised rogue. She was raised by her father and his partner, and so has always been very much loved and cared for - she's now travelling on her own and is a bit too trusting of people.

I have several people in the U'W for that part of the plot if you were interested in trying her out with Maua as a mate, if not, general RP would be loved. Tandotti is underplayed and underloved right now. C:

User Image
and fling for Lume? <3

Kisukari is an airhead, playful female who doesn't really think about danger, she just lives in the moment. Which has resulted in her running from many crocodiles in her time, as she loves to swim in watering holes.

I'm pretty sure she has a mate plot already, so it might be amusing if her future mate chases Lume down later but his owner isn't active at the moment due to RL things, so that might not happen. Either way, she's enough of a wild child to fling before she settles down.
c;

Velveteen Angel

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:53 pm
Velveteen Angel

Orz. Kisu is lovely! Unfortunately though, if you wanted cubs from their fling (which I would totes be up for), it will have to wait. Lume's got another fling I want to get done first, since it's plot-related for his character development.

Tandotti, I'll keep her in mind. It seems as if they'd be compatible, but I'm tentative to make anything official yet. I do love her pink. x3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:53 am
I'm still interested in trying out our maned wolves. I've been a bit MIA lately, but I should be back on track soon if you'd like to try them out.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:02 pm
Annchen

Oh goodie! I'm still very interested. wink
Let me know when you've got some free time again, and I'll set something up for them.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff