Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Chronicles of Magesc

Back to Guilds

A breedable/changing pet shop guild for role play. 

Tags: Magesc, Soudana, Seren, Abronaxus, Dragon 

Reply The Celestial Fortress ❄ Dovaa Profiles
Kavanna -- Brolis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:10 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx→тнє υитσℓ∂ sтσяץ

.: ɢяѳωтн :.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:52 am
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

.: яѳℓε ρℓɑч :.

» winter festival
xxxxxORP

Getting back to the Naraama household from the winter festival, Kavanna just thought of how things went. Sure, she had just angered Elleth, her rival since they were children, but that didn't bother her too much at all. She was just happy that it was over, and her and her boyfriend had a wonderful time together.

User Image

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:40 am
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

.: ∂яɑɢѳи нυит :.

» a fresh beginning

Journal Entry
xxxxx∂εαя נѳυяиαℓ,

Beat yet another Firani dragon today. I decided to go alone simply because my confidence returned, though I think I need to see a healer. I've been feeling extremely sick lately. I'll go tomorrow, as for tonight, it's time for rest.

xxxxxxxxxx-καvαииα

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:50 am
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

.: sѳℓѳ яѳℓε ρℓαч :.

» an unexpected surprise

It had actually been a few days since her last dragon hunt and Kav felt the need to see a healer. It had been years since she had last seen one, but she felt that, even though she tried her own Ysali magic, nothing seemed to get better. Seeing either a Dovaa healer (who were the master Peisio and Ysali) or even an Orderite healer (those in mastery of the Aedaun magics) would be fine enough to figure out what was truly wrong with her.

She gathered a few things and went to a Peisio healer clinic within the Celestial Plane. It wasn't too long of a walk to get there, she enjoyed walking, it seemed to help the sickness. She had also obtained a weird craving for Sweet Dragon's Tongue, which she got from the market almost every other day. Funny thing about that, she never truly liked them before, and now she ate them almost on a constant basis.

As she neared the facility, there were many other Dovaa walking in as well, mostly with wounds from dragon battles and sicknesses left over from the winter's cold. She glanced at the others around, they all seemed to be wounded and scarred pretty badly here. She looked down at her own burn scar and then up at another Dovaa who had been seemingly burned quite badly over his entire face. That was something that she wouldn't be able to hide. She grew a sense of thankfulness in that, there are other people worse off than her in this world and she needed to be thankful for what she had.

A slight smile grew upon her face as she thought about how silly she acted a few months prior, constantly covering up her scar, just because a few of the higher ranked Dovaa in the markets shopping had seemed a little put off by it. She only wondered what they would think or say about this man sitting across from her. She understood his pain, though it was probably a hundred times worse in his case.

She seemed to obtain a new appreciation for life. A life fueled by anger was no life at all, she thought. It was time to really recognize her problems in life and move forward without all the anger and hostility towards people; her mother in particular. Maybe there was something she could do to soothe that relationship. Perhaps maybe she could win over her mother by doing everything in her power to try and respect her, no matter how hard it was.

"Kavanna Kaalia! The Healer will see you now!" a nurse exclaimed as she stepped outside the door.

Kav shot up and looked around, being shaken from her thought processes and being brought back to this world. A slight chuckle emitted from her mouth as she got up and began to walk towards the woman with the clipboard.

They went into a private room and sat on the chair. "So what seems to be the problem, miss?" the nurse asked.

"Well, I seem to be getting sicker and sicker, I throw up almost every morning and I'm honestly gaining a lot of weight, probably from all those Sweet Dragon's Tongues I've been eating. Maybe this was a waste of time, I should probably just quit eating so much junk." she said aloud, almost as though she wanted to heal herself by fixing what she thought the problem was.

"Hmm, lets go ahead and take a look, shall we? Have you been in a lot of pain elsewhere?" she asked.

"No, just pains from my stomach and some minor aches here and there."

"Well, lets see what I can do. Maybe you won't need the experienced healer after all." the woman said, a glowing blue film greased her hands. She felt Kavanna's stomach and jumped back with shock. "Oh my! Hehe, I've figured out your little 'problem', dear." she said, a grand smile appearing on her face.

"Is it serious? And why are you smiling?" Kav asked, surprised and rather taken aback by the situation.

"Oh no, I can tell you it's not that you're sick at all. You're pregnant! Oh, you're going to be a mother! Congratulations!" she exclaimed.

"PREGNANT!?" Kav shouted in utter shock.

"You and that damn Orderite have had sex, haven't you? You're pregnant aren't you? ... You're pregnant...dammit Kavanna, you shouldn't be messing around with Orderites or Oblivionites. UGH! You're just a huge disappointment to this whole family! ... You sicken me." Her mother's words from their last meeting rang true. She didn't even think that she was pregnant, she hadn't given those statements another thought since that day. But everything was coming true, her mother was right. She was pregnant, and it was her and Alex's baby. Not only that, but they had only had sex once, many months earlier. Why hadn't she noticed?! Why didn't she show much!? What was going on?!

The woman's eyes widened. "Oh, dear...this isn't a happy occasion is it? Well, I'm sure you'll be fine. I can tell you that you will be due sometime in the next month or two. I'm sorry this is such a shock, I'll leave you alone for a while. If you need someone to talk to, please consult with our other healers, and we can give you names of people to talk to or places you can go until the pregnancy is complete." the woman said, her heart full of concern for the poor girl before her.

Kavanna sat in the chair a few moments longer, her eyes filling with tears. She needed to get out, she needed to go see Alex and his family and let them know what was going on. But first, she needed to talk to her brothers.

She left the facility instantly, wanting nothing more to do with it. What was going on? She was pregnant and due within the coming months!? She needed time to prepare a place for the baby to stay! How could she be pregnant!? It was crazy, but she knew that this baby was special. She couldn't terminate, she wouldn't. It wasn't going to happen. Now she needed to talk to Mel and Kaylen first, then Karst and Karak. What would she do? She needed the advice from her family first and foremost.

User Image

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:55 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

» an urgent meeting

About two weeks had passed since her time at the clinic and all that Kavanna could think about was this little baby inside of her. She had done nothing in those past couple weeks except stay in her dorm room and try to find the best possible way to tell her family, then to tell Alex if it continued onto that step.

She had sent letters to all of her siblings explaining the urgency of a family meeting. They had replied with a good date they could meet and so it was set.

Tonight was the night of that scheduled meeting. Kavanna gathered some clothes so she could stay with her brother, Kaylen and his girlfriend, Melanie. Her other brothers, the twins, Karst and Karak, were to meet them there as well.

Finally, the time had come and she started on her way to the Abode de Dagon. As she approached the door, Melanie had already come to the door, there to welcome her in. "Oh Kavanna, there you are! The twins just arrived not too long ago and I'm so happy to see you again! I'm SO glad you sent us those letters, because we also have some good news to share with everyone! Please, come in come in!" she said.

Kav was a little shocked to hear that they had good news at this time. Well, at least that may lighten the mood just a bit, she thought to herself.

"Give me your coat and come sit in the living area, I've prepared some tea for everyone so we can all have a nice family chat, just like you wanted, Kavanna!" Mel said, taking Kav's things and placing them in their spare bedroom.

Kav made her way into the living area and Mel bounced right behind her. There they all sat, Mel, taking the seat next to Kaylen and the other brothers on the larger sofa. They all gave her a smile and she slowly made her way to sit down.

"It's nice to see you again, Kav. How've you been?" Kaylen said with a smile. The other two brothers greeted her as well.

"I'm alright, and it's great to see all of you, thanks for coming. So, Mel, what's your good news?" Kav asked, turning her attention to Melanie.

"Oh, alright, we'll go first hehe! Soooo, you guys know that me and your brother here have been dating for a while, right? Well, we just found out like, last week, that I'm over a month pregnant! You guys are going to be uncles and Kav, you're an aunt now! BUT that's not all! We're getting married as well! Kaylen proposed to me so romantically the night we found out! It's fate that we're meant to be together! Though, we're going to have the baby first, because I don't want to look fat in my wedding dress and that way we have an extra long engagement and so we can plan the perfect wedding! Isn't this all so exciting!?" Mel shouted, extremely excited, taking Kaylen in a loving embrace.

The sibling's jaws dropped. She was pregnant too? Oh this was going to be just perfect, now her parents could approve completely of Kaylen's baby but she would be scorned for ever talking to an Orderite. The joys of living in the Kaalia family.

"Huh...that's...exciting? Congrats bro." Karak said as he regathered his thoughts.

"Oh wow! Really Kaylen?! Congratulations! Oh, Mel, I'll have to help with the wedding, please, can I? And I'll take care of the baby and babysit! Oh this is super exciting!" Karst said, clapping his hands.

Mel leaned forward over the coffee table that sat between the two sofas and said, "Oh of course you can, Karst! We will need all the help we can get! And I wanted to ask. Kav...will you stand with me at the alter? Oh please please pretty pleeeeease!"

Kavanna was speechless. She hadn't known how to take all this news. She definitely didn't know how to tell her family about her issue now. What was she going to do? First things first, answer the question presented to her.

"Y-yes, of course I will. Wow, congratulations you two. I'm extremely happy for you both." she said, not truly expressing a lot of happiness in her tone. She was just too nervous to do much else.

"Thanks guys-" was all Kaylen had the chance to say before the squealing began.

"Yaaaaaaay~! Oh thank you so much Kav!" Mel shouted, jumping up from her seat and scurrying over to give Kav a hug. Once finished, she sat back down and continued. "Now, what was it that you had to tell us, Kav? Sorry, we kind of took your thunder with our news. Oh! Is it about you and Alex!? Please tell me it is! Good news please!" she exclaimed.

Kaylen's eyes widened as he brought himself closer to Kav, whispering loudly enough for the others to hear nevertheless. "Honey, don't pressure her so much. Just let her speak."

"Oh! You're so right, sorry, sweetheart. Okay, go ahead!" Mel said, first to Kaylen, then turning her attention to Kavanna, her elbows resting gently on her knees and her chin between her clenched hands, a bright smile upon her face.

Kavanna began to feel the sweat form upon her face. She was extremely nervous for this news. Her face blushed red as she tried to find the right words within herself. "Uhh...well...I...umm...I'm pregnant too, actually." she muttered, totally distraught, her face falling into her hands, tears flowing freely.

The entire room was silent, Karst was the first to speak up. "K-Kav...it'll be okay. It's fine. We'll love this baby just like we'll love Kay and Mel's. We-" he began, being interrupted by Karak as he stood up, facing Kavanna.

"Dammit Kav! What did I tell you!? You know the consequences of this!? You're going to be banished for sure! What the hell were you thinking!? Mom and dad are going to hate you even more now!"

"KARAK! SHUT THE ******** UP! LEAVE IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE JUDGMENTAL! IT'S NOT LIKE THEY KNOW OUR SECRET!" he said, suddenly realizing what he had just said, covering his mouth, blushing a deep shade of red, and then running out of the room embarrassed. Karak's eyes widened at the display of anger shown to him by his brother, and followed behind.

"Wait! Karst! I-I'm sorry...KARST WAIT!" he shouted.

The rest of the room was silent, Kav still silently crying to herself. Kaylen and Melanie just sat there in shock of what had happened.

"I am so sorry guys...I should just leave." Kav said, slowly getting up.

Kaylen instantly jumped up and ran to Kav's side. "No, wait, don't leave. We'll get through this. Does Alex know?"

"Oh, sweetie, you'll be fine. This is exciting news! Our kids will be cousins and they'll be the same age! Don't worry about what Karak said, he's just angry. We will all love this baby just as much as we love you!" she said with a smile.

These two were always so good to her, ever since she first met Mel, she knew that she was going to make a great mother, a great wife, and a great sister. Kav felt happy for once, looking up and smiling through her tear filled eyes. "Thank you, guys. You don't know how happy you make me knowing you'll still love and support me." she said, taking the two in another embrace. "To answer your question, Kay, no, he doesn't know yet. I just found out when I sent you those letters." she finished, her eyes darting back and forth between the two.

"He needs to know. He deserves to. I'm going to go figure out what was meant by their secret and see if they're both okay. I'll be back." he said, leaving the two girls alone together.

"Come, sit." Mel said, sitting down and patting the seat next to her. As Kav made her way over, Mel continued, "I think that this is great news. When are you due?" she asked.

"I guess it is, but I don't know how to take it. I'm due next month, Mel! Next month! What am I going to do!?"

"Don't worry, everything will be just fine. I mean, look at you, you don't even look like you're pregnant! You're not even hardly showing whatsoever! You're lucky! Have you been thinking about any names or anything?"

"Actually, I did. If it's a boy, I was thinking Damian. That's Alex's father's name. And if it's a girl, I was actually thinking about naming her Nadia. That was Alex's grandmother, Naomi's mother's name. I always thought that name was beautiful. But of course, it's also up to him. So we'll just wait and see." she said, her tears finally gone and a slight smile growing upon her face.

"Oh, that's beautiful. Nadia is a very beautiful name. I may steal it from you if in fact you have a boy, hehe!" she joked.

Kavanna chuckled. "Have you two thought of any names?" she asked.

"Actually, we haven't really. I guess I thought to just name it Kaylen if it was a boy, and I never thought about if it was a girl, but Nadia is a beautiful name...Hmmm...hopefully you have a boy now so I can take that hehe!" she said, laughing.

The two continued chatting for a few moments about the different wedding plans that Melanie had, and so on. Finally, the boys all came out of the other room, the twins with their arms wrapped around each other.

"Kav, I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you lately. I actually had a good time with Alex and his family. He's a great guy, and he'll make a great dad, I'm sure. I just don't want you to get hurt." Karak said, a soft smile on his face.

Kavanna stood up, tears of joy began to well up in her eyes. "Thank you, Kar, thank you so much." she said, coming over to give her brother a hug.

"Guys, we have something we need to say to you." Karst began. The others sat down and Karak came up to his brother, wrapping his arms around him.

"We're in love with each other." the two said in unison.

"Awww! I am so happy you two finally told us. Kaylen and I have known forever! It's not a shock to us at all. We could see how you two acted together. You're twins, that bond isn't broken by anything. You two are too cute!" Mel said, clapping her hands and running to give the two a loving embrace.

Kav's eyes widened. She hadn't expected that at all. She had always seen the way the two acted and talked to each other, but she didn't think anything of it then. Now that she realized what was truly happening between the two, it truly wasn't a shock. She understood more than anyone that you can't help who you love, no matter who they are.

"Wow...I'm a little shocked...but I'm happy for you two if that's really what you guys want to do. I for one understand that you can't help who you love. That much is totally true. I'm glad you two mean so much to each other. Now we all have something to celebrate about, right?" Kav said, quite unsure of how she really felt about the situation. Though, if that is what made them happy, than who was she to judge.

"Lets have a little party tonight! Kav, if you want, I'll be willing to go with you to speak to Alex! We can invite them to the wedding and maybe Alora or Naomi will have cute wedding ideas! What do you say?!" Melanie asked with a smile.

"I-I'd love for you to come with me. Thank you. Can we leave sometime tomorrow?"

"Of course! We'll pack tonight!" Mel said as she clapped her hands quickly.

The night was young and the five of them began to feast upon a delicious dinner that Melanie and Kavanna prepared. The night ended perfectly. No more family secrets...just family togetherness.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:32 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

» surprise!

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Kavanna! Wake up! Let's get a move on! We have to go tell your man about the baby, eheh! I'll be downstairs waiting!" a very shrill voice was heard from the other side of the door in the early hours of the morning. It was before dawn and Kavanna wasn't used to waking up this early at all.

The Dovaa sat up in the guest bed she had taken over for the night and rubbed her sleepy eyes. It was already time to get up? Well, an earlier start to her day was better than no start, she presumed. She slowly made her way out of the bed and worked her way to the bathroom to ready herself, holding her stomach.

She had a baby growing inside of her. That was all so exciting for her now that she had confirmation from at least her family that it was alright and that they would support her decision to keep the baby. This baby was going to be the most special addition to the family, being able to take on the form of both an Orderite and a Dovaa, she wondered what she or he would look like. Would it have her horns and skin? Or would it be more like it's father and have his wings? So many possibilities it was hard to tell.

No more than twenty minutes had passed and Kavanna was totally ready to to go. She gathered some last minute things and finally headed downstairs to see that her brother had cooked breakfast for her and Melanie before they took off.

"Bye love! I hope you have a wonderful day!" Melanie said to her beloved before closing the door behind her and skipping down the stairs after Kavanna. "Are you ready for the day?" she asked.

"I believe so...it's a little nerve wracking. I don't know how he's going to react, much less how his family will react." Kavanna said, brushing a few strands of hair out of her face.

"You worry too much. Just take it as it comes. I mean, look at it this way...your family was okay with it. At least your siblings. And they have so much love for you in that house. Trust me, your biggest threat would be Alex's sister, heheh. You'll be fine." she said with the largest smile on her face.

The two walked through the market's streets and finally came up to the Celestial Fortress. Taking the portal was always going to be the fastest way to get to the Naraama household. The chill of the morning air was still fresh and the sun was just about to be over the horizon. It was a beautiful sight to see the sun come across the border in the Celestial kingdom. As soon as it did, the two decided to cross the planes and head into Serenia.

The rushing sounds of water burst up against the large docks in the early morning on Serenia's coast. The two bundled up further as it seemed to be even colder in Magesc versus their plane.

The two Dovaa jogged towards the Naarama house, which could be seen in the distance.

Knock. Knock.

The older woman, Naomi, was the one who answered the door. "Oh, why if it isn't two of my favorite Dovaa, come in, come in!" she exclaimed, a very happy tone in her voice. "Alora will be back soon. She went out to the market. Anna is out dragon hunting for dinner tonight, so she won't be seen until just before then. Alex however, is here somewhere." the woman said, delighted to see the two Dovaa again.

"That's good, because Kavanna has something she needs to tell Alex and the rest of the family." Melanie blurted.

"Mel!" Kav said in shock as she began to blush, glaring at her sister-in-law to be.

"Oops, sorry! Oh, oh, oh! I have some good news too and that's why I tagged along on this trip! I need opinions on wedding dresses and baby clothes. Me and Kaylen are getting married and having our first child!" Melanie exclaimed, clapping anxiously and awaiting a response from the woman.

The old woman's jaw dropped. "That is such a blessing! Congratulations to you and to Kaylen. You two will make a great couple standing together at the alter! And a baby, oh that's so much extra blessing to bring a child into the world. I'm beginning to wonder if I will ever be a grandmother, haha!" she joked with a laugh. She was extremely excited for the Dovaa, whom she had met on one occasion before.

"Yes, we're all very excited for the two. I'm going to go find Alex while you two chat." Kav said smiling, giving her sister a hug and leaving the kitchen.

As she left, she could hear Melanie describing her perfect wedding to Naomi as the two sat at the table together. It would be a perfect wedding if the Naarama girls had anything to do with it. They were such great people and always had so many great ideas when it came to throwing high end parties, at least Alora was always good at being a great hostess, Kavanna was sure that the three of them would be able to plan the perfect wedding. Not only that but maybe they would be able to plan her wedding to Alex as well. Though that seemed as though it was far off.

Kavanna made her way to Alex's room and knocked on the door when she arrived.

"Come in." his voice called from behind the door.

"Hi." Kavanna said as she opened the door, a bright smile on her face.

Alexander instantly shot up off of his bed and went to Kavanna's side. "Oh Kav! What a surprise!? I didn't know you'd be coming today! It's great to see you." he said, giving her a kiss before ushering her to the bed.

"Alex, I have something I need to tell you." the Dovaa said, blushing a bit.

"Yeah, sure, you can tell me anything. Is everything okay?" he asked, concerned.

"Y-yes, everything is fine, I hope. And I know I can tell you anything...it's just that this is really important and I don't know really how to say it." she said.

"Just say it...I have a feeling I know what it's about." he said, a downcast tone rang through in his voice.

"You do!?" Kav shot up a moment.

The Orderite looked at his girlfriend in shock. "Y-yes I think so. Y-you're trying to break up with me, aren't you? You don't like that I'm an Orderite." he said.

Kavanna just began to laugh. She sat back upon the bed and grabbed Alexander's hands in hers. She quieted her laughter and then began to speak. "Babe, I would never break up with you. You're the perfect guy for me. What I have to tell you is...I'm pregnant. We're having a child." she blurted out, a large smile growing upon her face.

One of his hands pulled away from hers and found it's way up to his mouth. He was in shock. He was going to be a father? He shot up off of the bed and turned to face Kavanna before speaking. "Oh by the gods! You're serious, aren't you!? You're really pregnant!? We're having a baby!? I am so happy! We're having a child! -- We're...we're having a child!?! Oh I have to tell my mom!" he said as he wrapped his hand around the back of Kavanna's neck and smiled, giving her a kiss. Tears of joy flowed down his face. He grabbed Kavanna by the hands and pulled her up off of the bed. He had to tell his mother.

As the couple quickly made their way downstairs, there the others sat. Alora had made her way home and was now sitting down with the two Kavanna had left alone and they were all now making wedding plans together.

"Mom, Kavanna and I...we're having a baby!" Alex exclaimed excitedly.

The old woman's jaw dropped once more. More so this time than when the other Dovaa was speaking about her news. Tears instantly began to well into her eyes. Alora shot up out of the chair and turned to view the couple, her eyes watering with the news as well. It was such a shocking moment in everyone's lives sitting at the table. Melanie just began to clap excitedly while watching the two Orderite react to the news.

"M-my little brother is going to be a father!? This is the best news I have heard all year! Oh congratulations you two! Kavanna, you're going to make a beautiful addition to the family! And so will this baby! Oh come here!" Alora said, taking the two in her long arms and giving them both a hug. Kavanna began to cry as well, wrapping one of her arms around Alora as well.

Naomi slowly got up out of the chair and made her way around the table to where the three were standing. "I-I'm going to be a grandmother? You two...you two remind me so much of your father and I when we were young. Love is the greatest feeling anyone can ever find. I'm glad you two have found it within each other. You'll both make great parents to this little baby within you. I'm so happy." tears flowed freely as the woman spoke. She was also brought into the hug and everyone just felt at peace.

Melanie got up out of the chair and with a large smile, walked over to the group. "I just want to congratulate all of you. The Kaalia family is so excited to bring this little baby into the world. Kav, why don't you tell them what you were thinking about naming the child hehe. I'm sure they'd love to hear!" Melanie said, a grand smile still on her face.

"A-a name!?" Alex was taken aback a moment before Alora instantly began to speak.

"Oh yes, please do tell. I want to hear all about you and how you're doing." Alora said. Naomi quickly nodded in agreement and the hug broke apart and migrated towards the large table.

Everyone sat and Kavanna began to blush a bit. The tears were wiped away for the most part and everyone just sat in shock and awe at the news, all awaiting to hear what Kavanna had to say. "W-well, I was thinking if it was a girl, I would name her Nadia, in honor of your mother." she began, gazing deeply at Naomi. She could tell that news came as quite a shock. They hadn't had much discussion of her family, but Nadia was a great woman and Naomi deeply respected her as not only a mother but as a teacher as well. Tears began to well up in the older woman's eyes. A smile grew on her face and the tears found their way rolling down the sides of her face. "And if it were a boy, I would name him Damian in honor of your husband." she finished.

Naomi began to wail at the sound of hearing her say that. "Y-you've made me the happiest grandmother ever just now, sweetheart. I can't thank you enough."

"I'm so happy to hear you say that, Naomi. After all, if it weren't for you, Alex and I wouldn't ever have met." Kavanna said excitedly.

"W-would you like to see if it is a boy or girl?" the woman asked, tears still flowing down her face.

"Y-you can tell if it's a boy or girl!?" Kavanna exclaimed.

Alora spoke up, "Yes, though the Peisio Dovaa are much better at determining the gender of the baby than any other healer, all healers can determine whether a woman is pregnant and what the sex is, it just takes more time. Come, sit over on the couch and we'll have a look to see."

Kavanna instantly stood up and made her way with Alora to the couch. She laid down and the next thing she knew, Alora's hands were glowing white. She set her hands on Kavanna's stomach and closed her eyes. A few moments passed and a smile could be seen on Alora's face.

"Well, it's a boy. Congratulations you two! It looks like Damian Naarama will be born in only a month! You guys have a lot of planning to do." she said, her smile gradually getting bigger with every passing word.

"A...boy...we're having a boy! Alex! We're having a boy!" Kavanna shot up and hugged her boyfriend, then Alora, and finally, Naomi and Melanie.

"Oh my...where are we going to have the baby? I can't have it in the Celestial Plane if it comes out looking more like an Orderite! They'll end up banishing me!" Kavanna said, concerned for not only her safety, but her baby's safety as well.

"Here...you'll have the baby here. Alora and I can help with the delivery. You can have your brothers come too, even your parents if they would like to attend. You can have him in the guest bedroom upstairs and stay there until you recover fully. Your baby is going to be so blessed to have so much love all around it. Who am I kidding!? I'm blessed to be apart of this baby's life. He'll be spoiled for sure!" she said, chuckling a bit, looking over above the fireplace where the family portrait hung. A soft smile grew upon the woman's face and she turned her attention back to Kavanna.

"Y-you're sure!? After the baby's born, I'll talk to Marcus about setting up specific appointments with him. He's very understanding. I'm sure he'll be able to help without causing me to be banished. I hope..." Kavanna said, debating whether keeping the baby a secret is a good idea.

"You can stay here with me in my home. I don't want you to be banished from the Celestial Plane. You and the baby will be just fine here. I'm outside the city so they won't be able to do anything. And I'm sure Alex would love to see more of you and the baby as well." she said, chuckling a bit, giving her son a side hug and rubbing his back.

Tears began to well up in the Dovaa's eyes. This was turning out so perfectly. How could she have ever asked for a better family? So many things to do, so many plans to make; and so little time to do it all in.

User Image

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:23 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

» preparation

Two weeks had passed and the preparation for little Damian Naraama was underway. The guest room was transformed into a nursery within the week and everyone was bustling to and fro trying to make Kavanna as comfortable as could be. The nursery was decked out in light greens and blues to signify the baby being a boy.

Kavanna wasn't allowed to do anything once the Naarama family found out. Since then, they took over every task in creating the perfect place for the baby to stay. Alora checked up on Kavanna daily, making sure the baby was going to be born safely, while Anna and Alex continued to provide delicious dragon scales for dinner every night. Even Mel and Karst came over a few times a week to check in. Kavanna was so blessed, and she knew how much everyone around her was doing. She wasn't used to having people wait on her like this. She was more used to doing things by herself, getting food when she needed it; but Naomi and Alora banned her from doing any strenuous activity until after Damian was born.

The nursery was set and right next door was Alex's bedroom. Naomi decided to move her things downstairs as to give the children the privacy they needed. The downstairs guest bedroom was turned into a magnificent Master Bedroom for Naomi to stay, also making it easier on her older figure, not having to walk up and down stairs was a gift all its own. Alora and Anna decided to create for themselves a new guest room in Naomi's old room, just in case they needed to stay or if they had met any guests that needed a place for the night.

The Naraama household was turned upside down for Kavanna and Alex's little one. Kavanna still hadn't heard from her mother or father, since she knew Karak and Kaylen went to explain the news to them. She actually expected a letter today, beings that Mel and Karst were coming over to visit.

Kavanna sat upon the bed, her stomach bloated more than ever, the baby was finally finished with most of his growth and she had gained a good twenty pounds since being pregnant. Though she didn't show too much, her entire body suffered the consequences of the weight gain, which she didn't hardly mind at all. After Damian was born, she planned to take family dragon hunting trips together anyway. She had to become the teacher, since no Dovaa nor Orderite would take her son in. It was that or find a mentor to help her son. She could be that mentor...she and Alexander had to become that teacher, helping their son achieve what he couldn't otherwise. They would have to work together, there was no other choice in the matter.

"Hey Kav, how are you doing?" Karst stated, bursting through the bedroom door, followed by Mel. He had a tanned letter in his hand with a wax seal. With one hand he held the letter and tapped it into his other over and over. Something was off, for he wasn't as happy as he normally would be. His smile was quite fake, even Kavanna could tell something was wrong.

"Good afternoon Kav." Melanie said as her bright blue eyes gazed upon the other Dovaa's form lying in the bed.

"Well good afternoon to you too! I'm doing quite well, thank you. I-is something wrong? Oh! Is that a letter from father!?" Kav spouted, recognizing the seal.

"I-I'm just going to go downstairs. I'll be back in a few moments." Melanie said as she waved her fingers at Kav, leaving the room.

"W-why did she leave?" The green eyed Dovaa stuttered.

A sigh emitted from Karst's mouth. "Yes, this is a letter from father, but I have to explain that our parents aren't very happy with you right now. Melanie went downstairs to tell Alora and Naomi about what this letter says. Kaylen was there while father was writing it. He explained that I was just to deliver this to you, but I already know what it's about. Kav, I'm so sorry...here." the little brother said as he slowly handed the unopened letter to his sister, a tear rolling down his cheek.

Kavanna snatched it out of his hands, tears already welling up in her eyes. Was it really that important that Melanie warn the Naraama's of what this letter was about? Why was Karst sorry and so upset? What did this letter say? The Dovaa ripped off the seal and quickly opened the tan parchment, reading the enclosed letter.

Kavva Kaalia
My Dearest Kavannna,

You know how much I love you. When Kaylen and Karak came to tell us the news of your pregnancy, truthfully, I was overjoyed to become a grandfather. I've always been so proud of you. Your mother on the other hand, has said some nasty things about you since the news broke.

I want to be the one to tell you this, and I'm sorry it has to be done this way. Your mother went to the guards a few days after Kaylen and Karak's visit with a photograph of you and a letter stating that you were to be banished from the Celestial Plane with the given reason that you're pregnant with a Hybrid. The guards took the letter and now have followed through with those orders even after I told them it was a false statement.

Your mother hasn't been the same since. Our relationship is rather broken and the family is falling apart at this news. I'm deeply sorry that it ended up this way, but you are no longer allowed into the Celestial Plane. Because of your mother's actions, you will be forced out if you try to enter the Celestial Plane again. Your mother and I are separating because I have finally given up trying to keep this family together after what she has done to you. I'm so deeply sorry. I'll try and visit you as soon as I can. I love you, my darling. Take care of my grandson and of yourself. I will see you soon.

Love,
Father

Was this all really happening? Was what her father wrote really true? She was exiled from the family? Banished from the Celestial Plane due to her mother's insanity? How could this be? Tears flowed freely down the Dovaa's face as she crumpled up the letter and threw it to the ground. She felt as though her entire world was shattered at that moment. How was she to even continue her training to become a Master!? Everything she ever worked towards was being thrown out the window right now. She grabbed her head and sobbed, pulling her hair a bit in the process.

"This is a joke, right!? That b***h ruined my life yet again! Oh...gods...why?!" the grief stricken Dovaa sobbed.

The Peisio Dovaa fell to tears as well, climbing upon the bed and sitting next to his sister. "Don't worry, dad still loves you. And you can meet with Master Ysaride here in Serenia to continue your training. I'll set up appointments for you. He's a very kind and understanding man, even though he's very busy. You don't need the Celestial Plane anyway, right? You have the beauty of Serenia for now and for always. Everything will be just fi-"

"How can you say everything will be fine!? That b***h that we call mother ruined my life! I can no longer show my face in the Celestial Plane. It's all because of her stupid insanity! I'm glad her and father are separating. It serves her right for how she's always treated me! I didn't deserve this, did I? How could someone cause the banishment of their own flesh and blood? That sickens me...I know...I'll kill her! I swear the next time I see that old hag I'll slice her head right off her body! Her head will roll."

"Kav, I know you're sad and very, very angry. You have every right to be. But please, she's still our mother. She's out of your life now...you won't have to worry about ever seeing her again. Calm down, please. Please, for me...Kaylen, Karak, and even dad. Revenge is never the answer, you know that."

Kavanna sat in silence for a few moments taking in all of the information. She knew her brother was right. He seemed to be wiser than her at that moment. She felt as though she had disgraced the entire Kaalia family by being banished. It was always in the back of her mind that she could be banished. But she didn't think that she would be caught, much less given up to the guards by her own mother. She clenched her fists a moment and let the last few tears fall.

Upon releasing the fist, she felt at peace. The tension just seemed to disappear. She closed her eyes and allowed her head to fall against the heavy wood headboard. Her brother was right, revenge wasn't the answer, and she could always continue her training. Her son would still have the education he needed too. She wasn't going to be like her mother, holding grudges against her kids and treating them like dirt. Her kids would be loved deeply, no matter what.

"Thank you Karst...you made me realize that I need to be the mother that Damian can look upon and be proud of, not someone he wants to disown. My actions will not be like our mother's. She doesn't deserve the time of day. I'm sorry I snapped at you, but you're right. Maybe everything will finally be fine. Being kicked out of the Celestial Plane isn't totally bad, because I have my home here in Serenia now." she said with a smile.

"Kavanna Kaalia, I couldn't be more proud of you than I am right now. You're the best big sister I could have ever asked for. You're showing real maturity and courage now. I don't know how I'd feel if I were in your boots. You're a real hero, Kav...thanks for being my hero." Karst said, wrapping his arms around his sister's smaller frame.

Kavanna chuckled. "If I hadn't had you to talk to, I'd be out hunting mother right now. So thank you for helping me realize what it is I really need to be focusing on...this baby." she said, returning the embrace.

A few moments later, a giggle could be heard from the hallway. "I truly look up to you Kav. You're a real inspiration. Your courage is truly astounding. I'm so proud of you too! And, I have a surprise waiting for you downstairs! Come, come, come!" the bright blue eyed Dovaa said, clapping as she skipped down the stairs.

The two siblings got up from the bed and made their way downstairs and into the kitchen where a large, bulky figure sat across from Naomi, with his back turned to the doorway.

"D-dad? DAD!?" Kavanna called, scurrying to her father's side.

The large figure quickly swirled around to see his daughter coming at him. "Kav! Oh, how sweet it is to see you, darling. How is my grandson doing!? Haha!" he said, touching his daughters stomach a bit.

Tears of joy and surprise ran down Kavanna's face. It had been months since she had last seen her father. Oh how sweet it was to see him getting along and talking with Naomi, one of her dearest friends. "I'm so happy you're here! I love you, dad! I love you so much!" she said, taking her father into a loving embrace.

"I love you too, sweetheart. I am so proud of you." he replied.

'Today couldn't have gone any better...' Kav began to think as she realized how blessed she actually was to have her entire family around during the last moments of her pregnancy. Now the preparation for little Damian Naraama Jr. was complete. It was time for him to be born into this wonderful family full of love.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:42 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

» the birth

The day had finally come, her baby was going to be on his way within a few hours. Things were seemingly bright. Kavanna had figured out what a contraction was and it was immensely painful for her, though she knew what to expect anyway. Everyone stood around her waiting for the baby to arrive. Breathing began, in and out, in and out. She began to concentrate on only the baby. The sounds everyone around her made were drowned out by her own thoughts. Was the baby going to be healthy? What was he going to look like? Was she in for a surprise or could she actually pass him off as a Dovaa within the Celestial Plane? All these thoughts crossed her mind, but she wasn't sure which thoughts were going to stay true and which were going to fall by the wayside.

Painful moments passed and she heard her own screams, pushing and pushing, until finally she heard a baby's cry. Silence filled her mind as she was finally no longer in pain, her eyes closed and she drifted in and out of consciousness a few moments, until she finally came to and realized that her baby was being held by her boyfriend, Alex. "Babe, he's beautiful! He's our little boy..." he said, smiling, tears running down his face. He slowly began to hand the child to his mother.

Instantly, a bright smile appeared on the Dovaa's face. He was perfect. He had the purple eyes of an Apprentice Dovaa, the white wing tattoos on his back, the palest of all skin, deep blue ram horns which reminded her of her brother, Karst, and his father's blond hair. Light blue scales caressed his cheeks, shoulders, elbows, hands, knees, and feet. He even had his mother's ears. He was the epitome of the perfect son.

Kavanna looked at her boyfriend with a huge grin, then to the rest of the family who entered the room when the procedure was over. The baby finally calmed down enough and took in his surroundings. "Look Damian, this is your family." Kavanna said, allowing him to be taken by his uncles Karst and Karak.

Karst actually teared up, for he recognized the horns on his head were quite similar to the twins, though the blue shades were obviously more of Karst than his brother. He was quite proud to call the little boy his nephew. Everyone in the room had a chance to look at the baby. The Naraama girls were in love with their baby nephew. They vowed to teach him the ways of Serenia and to love, not hate. Kav's father and Alex's mother were there, holding the baby together as one. Truly taking in the fact that they were grandparents now was hard, but oh very worth it. Both of them began to cry tears of joy as little Damian was passed around. Kaylen and Melanie had their chance with the baby as well, they too, vowed to show love and kindness to their little nephew. Soon, they were expecting a baby of their own and this just made them want to have it sooner than later, for the two would grow up as cousins. The entire family would welcome both babies with open arms. Only a month to go before their baby would be welcomed into the family.

It was over, baby Damian was here and all was done. Finally, Kavanna and Alex laid upon the bed together with their baby in their arms, slowly falling asleep. They were going to be a true family, and no one could tell them otherwise.

User Image

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:33 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

» a few years later

The baby grew quickly over the course of five years and everyone was still enjoying his company. He had been a good baby so far, not too much trouble at all. He cried, much like any other baby did, but he was soothed by most anyone's touch. Holding him close made him feel at home.

Kavanna and Alexander were now young adults in the eyes of society, and things had been looking up for them. Kavanna's banishment from the Celestial Plane was now being lifted, considering the baby looked enough like a Dovaa to be accepted; obviously with lies being spread that he was of sole Dovaa decent. Not only that, but Kavanna's mother hadn't been seen in over a year. No one knew where she had gone, nor did Kavanna care. Her siblings and father were mildly distraught for a time, but Kavanna found it to be for the better. Their lives were finally at peace.

Damian wasn't the only child to be brought into the world in that time. Melanie and Kaylen had also had their baby exactly a month after Damian was born, a daughter, which they ended up naming Nadia. The two got along very well and are playmates to this day.

Kavanna sat down after a busy day of caring for Damian and decided to take some time for herself. She found herself sitting in the family room chair reminiscing on old times, reading entries from an old leather bound notebook she had always used as a journal. From then, she realized it had been years since her last entry. Now it was time to write again. She got up and went to the kitchen, grabbed a pen, sat down and began to write.

Journal Entry
xxxxx∂εαя נѳυяиαℓ,

It's been quite some time since I've last written. Things have been going really well. I haven't had any time to do anything except care for Damian. I cannot believe he's almost five! Only a couple of years before he starts his schooling at the academy. He's looking more and more like a Dovaa, though he does have his father's looks. Luckily that has been such a blessing for me as well, being able to go back and forth through to the Celestial Plane is very nice. The paternity of Damian is just a small secret through the portal. Though I love living here in Serenia with Naomi, it's nice just being able to go back and forth once again.

Even though Damian is such a blessing, he can really be quite a handful at times. Just the other day, he got into Naomi's way as she was carrying a pot of her delicious dragon stew to the table. She tripped and spilled it all over the ground. Obviously looking back on that it was quite the funny little tale to tell.

He's learned to speak, granted sometimes his words don't come out how he means them, and walking was a cinch. Now Alex has also been teaching him how to use the power of his wings; transforming them from actual, full sized wings able to lift him from the ground, to the little semblance of a wing in the light blue and white tattoo on his back. So now that he can hide his wings himself, there's no need to try and hide them when we visit the Plane. He can be a rambunctious child like any other.

I'm so happy to see him as a healthy little bouncing baby boy, even if he isn't really a baby much anymore. I love him.

In other news, Alex finally asked me to marry him! We're planning our wedding for sometime in the next year or so. I cannot wait and our little Damian will be able to be apart of the Serenia wedding by the sea. It will be perfect! Oh, Damian just asked for some dinner, so I may be back to write more a bit later.

xxxxxxxxxx-καvαииα

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:54 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

.: яѳℓε ρℓɑч :.

» strolling serenia
xxxxxKavanna, Damian, and Maslin

Journal Entry
xxxxx∂εαя נѳυяиαℓ,

Just got home from a very enjoyable walk with Damian. I decided to pick up my journal and begin to write. We met a little Hybrid named Maslin today. It was a great little adventure the two of us had. Hopefully we will be seeing a lot more of Maslin now that he's been invited to come visit. He will definitely need help in the ways of being a Dovaa, maybe I can help him with that one day.

Oh, and as soon as we arrived at home, Damian took out a piece of paper and began to draw. It's so precious! I'm going to save it in here and give it to Maslin the next time I see him.

xxxxxxxxxx-καvαииα

User Image

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:54 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

.: яѳℓε ρℓαч :.

» legend of the drakein

Journal Entry
xxxxx∂εαя נѳυяиαℓ,

I met with Maslin for a moment before a large dragon flew overhead...hmm...

xxxxxxxxxx-καvαииα

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:38 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

» growing up

Time had passed so quickly after the Drakein events ensued. Kavanna returned to caring for Damian alongside her new husband, Alexander. She had officially been married, the wedding was a complete success and everything seemed to be perfect. Years passed, and the couple and their family were happy.

Damian had grown into a beautiful bouncing boy, and it was becoming time for him to leave the nest his parents had created for him. Or at least go learn what there was to learn elsewhere. He was to attend the Celestial Plane's academy, without knowledge that he was truly half Orderite. All of that was to be kept a secret. Kavanna knew that there was a chance he would be caught, but as far as they knew, he was just another Dovaa. Luckily he had acquired more Dovaa looks from her family than Orderite looks from the Naraamas.

She was going to have to say goodbye to him for the time being while he went and lived his own life, but she knew she had just a few things to take care of first. He wasn't going to be leaving for a few more weeks, and in that time, she had planned out a couple trips to do a few Dragon hunts with him before he left. But first, next week was his appointment with Marcus Ysaride, the leader of the Dovaa to obtain his status as a Peisio, since he wanted to take after her brother, his uncle Karst. She was quite proud of her little boy. The week after that Alexander had planned to talk with Aevah about obtaining the weapons for him to choose from, which he hadn't thought so much about. After those two things were done, he would leave to the Celestial Plane to start his true training with the teachers there.

Kavanna couldn't believe her son was growing so fast. Her husband was a full fledged Master, with a companion of his own. Kavanna had put much of her training on hold while she raised Damian. It was finally going to be time to train once again once he left. After all, she wouldn't have anything better to occupy her time with besides cleaning and cooking. Obviously she would take time away from her training if it meant that Damian was coming home for a visit, but until then, she would train hard. She even wrote down in her journal a few things she wanted to do.

The last week of having Damian at home, she had planned a magnificent trip of Dragon Hunting to the ocean. Oh, how exciting it would be. She just couldn't wait to see how her son would fair against an Peisio with her help. Then, another trip after that to Aisko to fight an Aiskala dragon!

It was time to get all of that under way. Years had passed and Kav was feeling a bit rusty. It was time to get things back on track. Now, it was her time to become a Master of Ysali magics.

User Image

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:21 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

» the staff
xxxxxTranscribed from Damian's Journal

It was the day, Alexander had gone to discuss things with Aevah Avi in Ashen City about his son needing a weapon. Kavanna sat home nervously on how it would go, even when Alexander assured her he could get Aevah to agree. Damian was outside playing in the ocean, learning more about his abilities as a Peisio Dovaa, and Kavanna watched him from inside the house.

The trek to Ashen City seemed to drag on, as Kavanna was anxious for her husbands return. Finally, after much anticipation, he came through the doors with the weapons in his arms.

"Finally! Oh goodness, so these are what the Orderite's weapons look like before they're chosen? Just a simple light blue? Yours is all white?" she said, taking the bow from his hands and placing it on the table.

"Yep, before they're chosen, they're a simple, lifeless piece of equipment. When they're chosen however, there is a sort of life breathed into them and they come alive, growing with the person over their entire life. That's why when you met me, my sword was small, but now it's a like a battle sword, large and powerful." he said, patting the weapon on his back.

Kavanna giggled. "You can say that again." she said, insinuating something a little more risque.

Alex laughed. "Oh, you are too funny, little one." he said, shaking his head and giving his wife a kiss. "Where is Dom, anyway?" he asked.

"Outside playing in the ocean. I'll call for him." she said, leaving the room to go outside.

Meanwhile, Alex set up the table with the other three weapons, having all four lifelessly sitting there side by side just waiting to be chosen.

Moments later, Damian came in and smiled. "Dad! You're home!" he said.

"Yes I am, big man!" he said picking up his son and giving him a huge hug and a kiss. He set him back down.

"Hello to you too, Daemon." he said, petting his father's Tiger Companion.

"Hello Master Dom, it's a pleasure to see you as always." the Companion telepathically let off, allowing the boy to pet him.

"Hey Dom, dad has a special surprise for you. Close your eyes." his mother said with a smile.

"Really!? Oh what is it!?" he said excitedly, looking at his father's hands and around the room quickly, not noticing the table.

"Close your eyes and you'll find out." Kav said, giggling a bit.

Damian hopped up and down a bit excitedly, but doing as his mother said. The parents grabbed him and scooted him towards the seat. They sat him down in front of the different weapons and finally allowed him to open his eyes.

"One of these, Dom, will be your weapon. It will contain some of your life force and grow with you as time goes on. You have to choose wisely, though, because you only get one." he said.

Damian's dark blue eyes lit up when he laid them upon the weapons before him. He couldn't believe it. His father had gotten him the weapons to choose. He didn't know that it would be so soon! He looked at each of them, wondering which he wanted to test out. Though he knew he had a choice to make.

He eyed each one. The sword first, then the mace, the scepter, and then finally, the bow. Each one had a different purpose. But he was brought back to the wand each time. He had seen these in action. His grandmother used her staff when she was wanting to heal the sick. His aunt did as well. His other aunt, Aunt Anna, used the bow and arrows to take down dragons. He wanted to be helpful and powerful. He decided to choose the scepter. He slowly picked it up and said. "This is the weapon I choose."

As soon as those words were said, he felt a powerfully strong heartbeat within his chest, and the scepter in his hand began to drain of the light blue color and change. The shaft turned gold like his hair as the pointed end shown a dark blue like his eyes. The dragon-like wings that fanned the side were a deep creamy yellow as the veins turned blue. The orb itself shown brightly as dark gold and blue swirled together constantly. The scepter -- to be staff -- had come to life.

Now his powers were chosen. The scepter and that of the Peisio clan. Now he just had to learn more about each and use them to his full potential.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:11 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

» motherly hunting

Journal Entry
xxxxx∂εαя נѳυяиαℓ,

Took Damian out for his first Dragon Hunt today! It was spectacular. We faced off against a large Peisio Dragon and won. It was such a great bonding experience. We're going to go again sometime next week before he leaves for the academy. I'm quite excited! It's so special being able to spend time with him. I can't wait for next week!

xxxxxxxxxx-καvαииα

User Image

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

Skyeforge
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:27 pm
xxxxxxxxxxκαvαииα

» yet another hunt with mother

Journal Entry
xxxxx∂εαя נѳυяиαℓ,

We failed to beat an Aiskala dragon, but it was a good experience for little Damian. He's growing up so quickly. I'm so glad we've had a chance to bond over the past couple weeks. We will have to go do another dragon hunt again someday very soon!

xxxxxxxxxx-καvαииα

User Image

The Celestial Fortress ❄ Dovaa Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas