Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elfbride

Ornate Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:37 am
Hi <33 I've posted here before but that's old info, so I might as well post again///

I'm Yulie! You can also call me Deity. I'm a very femme type boy who just wants friends aha///

My two all-time fav animes would most likely be Angelic Layer and Mob Psycho 100 ! Really I love any anime by the CLAMP production team- they're a big inspiration for me!
I love cosplaying of course- but I also draw and sing a lot! Sometimes I find myself arranging bouquets that will just crowd up my room more, too eheh//
Favorite foods of mine.. Well, it doesn't count as food, but I love boba a lot!! It always cheers me up. As for actual food, I love to make fish ball soup! It's a simple thing, but it can be easy on my stomach when it's hurting<3

That's about all I have to say about myself/// I hope we can all get along!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:59 pm
fairymcss
Hi <33 I've posted here before but that's old info, so I might as well post again///

I'm Yulie! You can also call me Deity. I'm a very femme type boy who just wants friends aha///

My two all-time fav animes would most likely be Angelic Layer and Mob Psycho 100 ! Really I love any anime by the CLAMP production team- they're a big inspiration for me!
I love cosplaying of course- but I also draw and sing a lot! Sometimes I find myself arranging bouquets that will just crowd up my room more, too eheh//
Favorite foods of mine.. Well, it doesn't count as food, but I love boba a lot!! It always cheers me up. As for actual food, I love to make fish ball soup! It's a simple thing, but it can be easy on my stomach when it's hurting<3

That's about all I have to say about myself/// I hope we can all get along!

Hi Deity thanks for sharing. I really like Clamp Anime series as well like Chobits, Cardcaptor Sakura, and especially Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

ChocolateDeAmor

Skilled Businesswoman

3,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:02 pm
Hey everyone ^w^

I'm a little nervous to tell you about me x3 lol jk

People call me "Cici", I'm 26 years old, I like to watch slice of
life/romantic/comedy/cutesy type anime shows, I like to draw and make crafty jewelry, my favorite anime are Sailor Moon and Princess Jellyfish, my favorite show is Steven Universe, I like to read mangas whenever I can(lol), my favorite colors are pink and black,

and..........that's about it. 3nodding

heart heart heart sweet loves for you! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:51 am
ChocolateDeAmor
Hey everyone ^w^

I'm a little nervous to tell you about me x3 lol jk

People call me "Cici", I'm 26 years old, I like to watch slice of
life/romantic/comedy/cutesy type anime shows, I like to draw and make crafty jewelry, my favorite anime are Sailor Moon and Princess Jellyfish, my favorite show is Steven Universe, I like to read mangas whenever I can(lol), my favorite colors are pink and black,

and..........that's about it. 3nodding

heart heart heart sweet loves for you! heart heart heart

Hi Cici,

Welcome to the Guild. I'm a huge fan of Sailor Moon too!! I have the new 3 Blu Ray sets which are a joy to watch, lots of figures of the scouts, and being a Cosplay Photographer a huge number of Photos of Sailor Moon series Cosplayers. I have not watched Princess Jellyfish but I know that it's a popular series as well. I really like and own the "Shuffle!" anime series too. If you haven't seen "Shuffle!" yet I highly recommend watching it.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

SlythOfAsgard

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:47 pm
Hello everyone! My name is Slyth but my online alias is SlythOfAsgard. I enjoy all sorts of anime such as Death Parade, Blue Exorcist, Naruto (+Shippuden), Mushishi, My Hero Academia, and many more. I also like to cosplay and attend conventions, even the ones that I can't cosplay for sweatdrop I hope to meet lots of people and maybe even make some anime-loving friends rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:49 am
Hello all, My name is Kareru, though I formally go by AD. I'm 23, and I stream a lot of games in my off time. I love most types of anime, though my favorite anime from this year are Youjo Senki, MHA, Acca, Inuyashiki, and Evil or Live. It's honestly too many anime I've watched that I enjoy , though the only one I enjoy more than others is One Piece. Good to be apart of this community.  

Kareru Kazuki

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:01 am
-copy & paste my intro from other guild-

Hello, everyone!

Please just call me Ki and I absolutely love baking! (although that has nothing to do with this guild)

I like reading manga than watching anime. It's not just because it has more extra episodes or slightly has more in-depth characteristics than anime. My main reason is just because I started out with manga.

I have a LOAD of favourites but nothing beats Gintama at the moment. Second comes Saiyuki, One Piece and Cardcaptor Sakura.

Likes Idol anime? Yes! Uta no Prince, anyone? Haha.

I love anime soundtracks, especially from Samurai X, Gundam and Saiyuki. And of course from Utapri.

Live action movies? Don't get me started. Ajin: Demi Human is out at where I am now. Also, I am super looking forward for Gintama and Full Metal Alchemist. Rurouni Kenshin and Deathnote was fantastic as well!

Cosplay-wise, I started about 8 years ago. My first cosplay was a J-rocker, Uruha from The Gazette. I have also did Ranmaru (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge), a random schoolmate from Vampire Knight, Tadashi (Special A), Bernardo (Lucky Dog), Natsuki (Utapri)...
I wasn't a regular cosplayer, but I try my best to at least cosplay the characters I adore. Haha.

A pleasure to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:54 am
Hello! I'm Haylie, a 27 year old Washingtonian weirdo that's overly friendly? X'D (I go by Haylie, Mac, or Hikaru)

Uuh, I like a lot of different anime/manga, and cartoons (I like to dabble in a bit of everything, although I don't delve too much into the horror side).

I've been cosplaying since 2009 (Horohoro and Konohamaru were my first two 'official' cosplays), and tend to buy costumes more than I make them.. Although I end up having to alter them anyways cause I have weird proportions. XD (And if I can, I like to alter real clothes into parts of costumes if/when I can). I like to find easy solutions to expensive costume designs, and while I don't make a whole lot of things myself, I do help some of my more talented friends find ways to make stuff-- whether it be through youtube tutorials, or things I think will work that they can test. It's fun being creative! smile
My favorite part is probably working on the wigs for costumes, as I love figuring out the styles and colors I want to work with.

As for costumes I've done, there's a fair number, but my more recent ones (Within the last two years and that I can think of off the top of my head) are Toph from Avatar, Shiro from Blue Exorcist, Sugawara from Haikyuu, Dipper from Gravity Falls, Steven from Steven Universe, Prussia from Hetalia (Actually old, it just has been revamped), and I'm currently working on Izuku from My Hero Academia. Hige from Wolf's Rain might be a thing down the line too, but I'm thinking the group wanting me to join them in the cosplay might flake out, so we'll see. XD

I watch a lot of silly reality shows like The Voice and Top Chef, but I also love shows like BBC Sherlock and Midnight Texas.. I watch a lot of anime and cartoons, and my fallback to everything is watching Lets Play videos on youtube from a variety of channels. XD

I'm an ok draw-er, I guess, and like reading fanfiction, fantasy, and supernatural/sci-fi type things..

That's prolly good for now! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to PM me! XD  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:40 pm
Hikaru-chan101

Hey Hikaru,

We have a lot in common. We're both late 20's year olds and from Washington. Welcome.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:45 pm
angelmage99
Hikaru-chan101

Hey Hikaru,

We have a lot in common. We're both late 20's year olds and from Washington. Welcome.

Hey!
Thanks for having me! biggrin  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:56 pm
Hikaru-chan101
angelmage99
Hikaru-chan101

Hey Hikaru,

Hey!
Thanks for having me! biggrin

I just read your questionnaire, we have a ton in common. Please look for mine as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:35 pm
Alright, I'm gonna do this again because it's been a while.

Hi, I'm NerdyDisneyGirl590 but go by Katie. I am from Delaware but currently live in Florida, working at Walt Disney World. I am a huge nerd and love Disney, Star Wars, Doctor Who, anime, video games, Sherlock, Supernatural, Once Upon a Time, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, Criminal Minds, Game of Thrones....I could go on for days.

I want to start role playing again but also want to flesh out my story world a bit more. Once I have it fleshed out, I'm gonna run it by Ron-kun (Smithers456) and let you guys know!

Great to be back!!!!!!!  

NerdyDisneyGirl590
Crew

Romantic Seeker

10,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 4 100

Cute Apple Pie-chan

Friendly Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:48 am
Hi everyone!

My real name is Esther, I'm from Hungary and 36 years old.
I like reading books and mangas, writting fanfictions, watching anime-dorama- and tv-shows, hanging out, taking walks, chatting on Facebook.
I'm friendly, a little bit shy, honest and trustfull.

My all time favourite animes/mangas are Fullmetal Alchemist and Dragon Ball.
My favourite tv-shows are Once Upon a Time, Sliders, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Road to Avonlea and Don Matteo.

About dorama I like Gokusen, Kyoukou Kyoushi, Rakuen, Seija no Koushin, Kurosagi and Kimi wa Petto (the 2003 version) the most.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 1:12 am
biggrin Hello everyone, my name is Chris. I'm 28, married and from Chicago. I've known about Gaia for quite some time but recently decided to join and connect with the community. I'm a huge fan of gaming, anime, and film. I like horror, science fiction, and action films. A couple of my all-time favorite movie series consist of Alien, Star Wars, The Matrix, Terminator, Critters, Underworld, and Halloween. A "few" of my anime favorites include Hajime no Ippo, Baki the Grappler, Bleach and the Dragonball series. I also like to read comics and manga. A few of my favorite book genres are science fiction, horror, and how-to. My favorite superhero is the Flash and my favorite X-Woman is Psylocke. I've never cosplayed before but I want to try it out. I'm also on steam quite a bit. If you're a PC gamer, shoot me a message and I can add you on steam. Maybe we could play some games together- I'm mostly into RPG, action RPG, and space or dungeon crawler type stuff. Take a look at my profile and If you'd like to add me, go for it. 3nodding  

PracticalandAdaptable

Dapper Member

Somniiari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:33 pm
Hey yall, you can call me Emil. I'm 23 and I cosplay a lot.

My interests are kind of all over the place, my favorite thing is a D&D show called Critical Role, but I also love videogames like Kingdom Hearts and Tales of Xillia. Sometimes I choose manga over anime, othertimes it's vice-versa. Fullmetal Alchemist is an old fave, and Houseki no Kuni is a new one. Howl's Moving Castle is my favorite movie and favorite book.

And I cosplay. Many things. My irl friends are enablers. I answered that questionnaire over here if you want deets.  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff