Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
"Getting To Know You" Members Questionnaire! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:04 am
"Getting To Know You" Members Questionnaire!

Here is your chance to let other Guild Members know more about you and have fun while doing it. smile

General Rules
Follow Gaia's ToS
+ Please follow our Guild's Rules and Regulations
+ No Spamming or Bumping
+ Be Kind and Respectful of other Guild Members
+ Don't be Rude or Bad-Mouth!
+ No Fighting, please and thank you.
+ No Stretching the page
+ Answer Questionnaire in one post

** If any of you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
** Thank you all who participate in this questionnaire <3.
** Full Credit for the creation of this Questionnaire goes to our Crew Member Stephanie "Starz-N-Madness"

Participants

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:35 am
Questionnaire Questions

1. What is your name?
2. Do you have any nicknames?
3. How old are you?
4. Where are you from?
5. When is your birthday?
6. What colour hair do you have?
7. What eye colour do you have?
8. Do you wear glasses?
9. How tall are you?
10. Do you have any siblings?
11. Do you have any pets?
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
13. What is your favourite colour?
14. What are your hobbies?
15. Do you have any pet peeves?
16. What are you most afraid of?
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school?
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"?
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime?
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words?
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to?
22. What is your favourite quote or saying?
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
25. What is your weapon of choice?
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones?
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre?
28. Do you read any manga or comic books?
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to?
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be?

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

SukiRikko

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:19 pm
Questionnaire Questions

1. What is your name? Ashleigh
2. Do you have any nicknames? Not on a regular basis really
3. How old are you? 23
4. Where are you from? Illinois
5. When is your birthday? Do I have to say.... Jan 5th
6. What colour hair do you have? Brown
7. What eye colour do you have? It's weird....Bluish-either green or gray I really can't tell....
8. Do you wear glasses? Unfortunately. I'd like to get contacts for cosplay so I don't have to but too scared....
9. How tall are you? 5'7"-5'8"
10. Do you have any siblings? Yes, a brother and a sister
11. Do you have any pets? No
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Nope...Not a big fan of pain
13. What is your favourite colour? Red
14. What are your hobbies? Cosplay of course, acting, singing, writing fanfiction
15. Do you have any pet peeves? Workers that aren't on time/call off for dumb reasons/don't do their job
16. What are you most afraid of? Right now, pain and not living up to expectations for family and cosplay
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? Music and theatre
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? I may be an adult but I'm not in my dream job so....Right now I would love to get something in my Graphic Design major but the big one is acting on stage
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? Uh...I don't have any good ones. Just go meet more friends at cons, get to do groups/panels with people, move out and get my own place, get a job in my major, the usual
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? Kind, laid-back, anxious, worrier, geek
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? Depends....I haven't been out of the country but I liked what I have done so far. I'd love to go to Japan some day
22. What is your favourite quote or saying? "That would assume you have any kind of luck. But in this universe, luck has a middle finger and it's name is for you!" -GenoFrisk from Undertale Abridged Bloopers
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? A wolf, I love them and I already still act like one once in a while
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Teleporting so I can see online friends I'm not near and go to cons with them
25. What is your weapon of choice? Bow and arrow
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? Yup. Simulators, roleplaying games, and rhythm games are my favorite
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? TV Show: Adam Ruins Everything (currently), Movie: Pitch Perfect, Genre: Comedy and/or musical
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? Yeah, usually manga
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? Yes. I go to our local one every year and I've tried adding a second one now
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? Yup. Right now the only ones I have actually debuted when I got a bit more serious are genderbent Makoto (Free!), Takuya (Digimon), Frisk (Undertale), Flowerfell Frisk, Yumoto (Binan), Asriel (Undertale), Kazuichi (Danganronpa), Little Devil Hanayo (Love Live!), Happy Maker Hanayo (Love Live!), Dark (DNAngel), and Toko (Danganronpa)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:35 am
I LOVE THIS.

Questionnaire Questions

1. What is your name?
Nao.
Ki.
3. How old are you?
Secret. MUAHAHA.
4. Where are you from?
SG.
March.
6. What colour hair do you have?
Dark brown.
7. What eye colour do you have?
Black.
8. Do you wear glasses?
Nopes.
9. How tall are you?
165cm.
No.
Used to, hamsters!
Yes. A pair of piercings on each side of my ears.
13. What is your favourite colour?
Green.
Reading manga and baking.
None. I think.
Flying cockroaches and my dad. Yups.
Urgh. Erm, if I had to choose, it would be Maths. Better than Physics.
A teacher. Lawls.
Open a cafe, selling pastries and cakes I bake. But at this rate...
Introvert. Reader. Independent. Spender. Quiet.
I WANT TO GO TO CANADA.
22. What is your favourite quote or saying?
Because I am reading Fairy Tail at the moment.."I AM ALL FIRED UP."- Natsu Dragneel/ Igneel
A cat. Hell, they are being treated like an Emperor.
I don't want to have any. Haha.
A sword buster which can shape-shift.
I've played many but just to name a few; Dragon Age, Counter Strike (online) and Resident Evil.
Favourite movie would be Deathnote ( Japanese Version). Favourite genre would be Comedy/ Adventure.
YES.
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to?
I've been to Anime Festival Asia and others.
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be?
Yes I have. My latest cosplay would be Bernardo from Lucky Dog.
For future ref, I would most definitely try Shoukoku no Altair- Mahmut Tugrul.  

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:47 am
1. What is your name? That's a secret. ninja
2. Do you have any nicknames? Angel is fine.
3. How old are you? 28
4. Where are you from? Washington State, U.S.
5. When is your birthday? 10/04
6. What colour hair do you have? Golden Brown
7. What eye colour do you have? Brown
8. Do you wear glasses? Yes
9. How tall are you? A whole 4 feet 8 inches
10. Do you have any siblings? I'm #3 of 5. All my siblings are nerds.
11. Do you have any pets? A cat named Ophelia after the Hamlet character.
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Just my ears.
14. What are your hobbies? Cosplay, writing, studying languages, genealogy, and reading.
15. Do you have any pet peeves? People who put themselves in a box. They don't try new things, because it's different and, in their sight, weird. The other half of putting themselves in a box is thinking they can't gain a new skill or ability because they say it's to hard when really they let the rest of the world drag them into believing that. So the real reason they can't do it is because they put themselves in the box.
16. What are you most afraid of? There are plenty of things I'm afraid of, but I'm working on getting over those fears.
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? Language and social sciences.
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? The world is an open book. I'd like to work in a museum or archives.
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? That's a loaded question I can't narrow down too much and many things are coming up in my future soon that I'll be able to cross off.
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? Creative, smart, self-aware, a fighter, and loving.
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? I love traveling and hope to go all over the world.
22. What is your favourite quote or saying? Hakuna Matata.
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? Well everybody wants to be a cat.
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Omnigolt, the ability to speak and understand any language without an accent.
25. What is your weapon of choice? Guttermen thread.
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? A few. Mostly Pokemon and Harvest Moon.
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? I'm a Tolkien fan. I tend to like action best.
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? Of course
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? I have been to plenty before. I mainly haunt Radcon and Kuroneko Con.
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? I have cosplayed and if anyone has questions they can ask or this post would go on for a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:20 pm
smithers456
Questionnaire Questions

1. What is your name? Shiny
2. Do you have any nicknames? Shiny
3. How old are you? Old but not that old
4. Where are you from? somewhere remote
5. When is your birthday? i can never remember
6. What colour hair do you have? currently white
7. What eye colour do you have? purple
8. Do you wear glasses? no
9. How tall are you? about 3"
10. Do you have any siblings? yes
11. Do you have any pets? yes
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? plenty
13. What is your favourite color? green
14. What are your hobbies? trolling
15. Do you have any pet peeves? not really
16. What are you most afraid of? this questionnaire
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? art
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? i don't wanna grow up I'm a toys r us kid
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? survive
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? small, little, tiny, itsy, smart***
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? Everywhere
22. What is your favourite quote or saying? "Why try to blend in when you were born to stand out"
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? A bear, so i cans eat you.
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Rogue's superpower, so i can suck the life out of anyone i touch.
25. What is your weapon of choice? Meat Cleaver
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? GW2, Monster Hunter, FF, Suikoden
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? anything Epic that could never happen in real life.
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? Yes, growing up my uncle owned a comic shop. Dead pool, Evil Ernie, Vamprella, Lady Death, X-Men, Hulk
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? Yes, Acen, every year.
Yes, FF- Yuffie, Tifa and characters from Monster Hunter wearing Rathalos & Barioth Armor  

Shiny Chelle

Ruthless Prophet

15,000 Points
  • Healer 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:42 pm
Questionnaire Questions

1. What is your name?
Haylie, sup? XD

I go by Haylie most of the time, but I also go by Hikaru, Mac, and Fai.. Plus an assortment of others, I always say as long as it's consistent, I'm fine with it.

3. How old are you?
I'm 27. smile

4. Where are you from?
A back road town in Northern Washington State.

It's in September!

6. What color hair do you have?
Dark brown, when I was in middle/high school I used to bleach and dye it, but it takes too much upkeep, so I stopped. XD

7. What eye color do you have?
Central heterochromia- green inside blue outside.

8. Do you wear glasses?
Yep! I have a black with green backing pair, and a Buddy Holly pair.

9. How tall are you?
5'4"

Older sister and younger brother, plus like twelve dogs.. X'D

Personally, no, not atm.. My last pets were a giant carp and three small tree frogs, howerver.

Just my ear piercings, which happened when I was like a year old, but nothing else.

13. What is your favorite color?
Burnt orange and midnight blue. smile

Oh gosh, I get bored easily so a lot of stuff (not like sports, but a lot of meandering and moving around while doing stuff)
Reading, drawing, writing (only when very bored, I'm not a very well versed person), cosplay, carousing the weird parts of youtube, going to the mall//used clothing stores, styling wigs.. Collecting stickers? X'D

When I'm late to something I said I'd be on time for/ when other people set a time and don't show up at that time (Without a good reason, anyways)

I have a strong dislike of needles (injection-wise)

Art and History

Well, I have a degree for history, and an almost finished teaching degree, but I'm going back in a year or so to get a library and archiving degree so I can work in a library or a museum. XD (Real world 'grow up' stuff)

(Points to the answer above) Hopefully completing that, maybe actually paying off student loans, possibly traveling to far and distant places..

Weird Mothering Spunky Imaginative Adventurous

I love traveling, but I haven't had much of a chance cause money has always been an issue. XD I've taken trains all the way across the U.S. a couple times, and I've been all up and down the U.S. part of the west coast a couple of times by car, but I would love to do some real traveling sometime in the future!

22. What is your favorite quote or saying?
Don't let failure go to your heart or success go to your head.

A beluga whale, I don't really have a real reason, I just think they're neat.

To fly- Lower traveling costs! XD

.. A baseball bat, I guess?

I play a lot of older games like old final fantasy games, Dark Cloud, The Bouncer, Spyro, and Zelda. For newer stuff, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Legend of Legacy.. XD (I live with gamers, though, so I know of a lot of games- I was playing on Skyrim awhile back)

I dabble in a bit of everything, The Voice, Sharktank, BBC Sherlock, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Top Chef, Expedition Unknown.. A lot of Anime.. XD

Yes! More anime than comic books, but I love both!

Yep! My main haunts (SakuraCon and KuroNekoCon), I've been going to since 2009, but I want to go to others if funds become less of an issue. XD

I love cosplaying! I'm never there to be the best cosplayer, mind you, but I'm in it to have fun and meet people! smile There's quite a few things I've done/want to do.. It started with Horohoro from Shaman King and Konohamaru from Naruto, kinda went through a TON of Hetalia (coughs-mostly Prussia stuff), some Vocaloid.. And I'm now moving through some sports anime, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, DNAngel, The Hobbit (Only rough casual cosplay in this), Mystery Skulls, Steven Universe, Blue Exorcist, Avatar, and Gravity Falls. (There's others I'm not thinking of offhand, but yyaa. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:47 am
angelmage99
1. What is your name? That's a secret. ninja
2. Do you have any nicknames? Angel is fine.
3. How old are you? 28
4. Where are you from? Washington State, U.S.
5. When is your birthday? 10/04
6. What colour hair do you have? Golden Brown
7. What eye colour do you have? Brown
9. How tall are you? A whole 4 feet 8 inches
10. Do you have any siblings? I'm #3 of 5. All my siblings are nerds.
11. Do you have any pets? A cat named Ophelia after the Hamlet character.
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Just my ears.
14. What are your hobbies? Cosplay, writing, studying languages, genealogy, and reading.
15. Do you have any pet peeves? People who put themselves in a box. They don't try new things, because it's different and, in their sight, weird. The other half of putting themselves in a box is thinking they can't gain a new skill or ability because they say it's to hard when really they let the rest of the world drag them into believing that. So the real reason they can't do it is because they put themselves in the box.
16. What are you most afraid of? There are plenty of things I'm afraid of, but I'm working on getting over those fears.
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? Language and social sciences.
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? The world is an open book. I'd like to work in a museum or archives.
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? That's a loaded question I can't narrow down too much and many things are coming up in my future soon that I'll be able to cross off.
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? Creative, smart, self-aware, a fighter, and loving.
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? I love traveling and hope to go all over the world.
22. What is your favourite quote or saying? Hakuna Matata.
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? Well everybody wants to be a cat.
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Omnigolt, the ability to speak and understand any language without an accent.
25. What is your weapon of choice? Guttermen thread.
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? A few. Mostly Pokemon and Harvest Moon.
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? I'm a Tolkien fan. I tend to like action best.
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? Of course
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? I have been to plenty before. I mainly haunt Radcon and Kuroneko Con.
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? I have cosplayed and if anyone has questions they can ask or this post would go on for a bit.

Dude! Harvest Moon and Tolkien! Yyyeessss- And the fact you hit up KNC means we may have possibly run into each other at one point or another- that's pretty rad! XD  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:55 am
Hikaru-chan101

Dude! Harvest Moon and Tolkien! Yyyeessss- And the fact you hit up KNC means we may have possibly run into each other at one point or another- that's pretty rad! XD

Yeah. I figured we have quiet a bit in common.

1. Both from WA
2. Go to KNC
3. Have similar interest
4. Both study history
5. Both Cosplayers between 25-30 (I'm 2 cool .

The only year (since it started) that I didn't go to KNC was last year (I took a trip to LA instead). I promise I'll be there this year for 10 years. I usually volunteer and a couple of years ago I was the girl who walked around as a Hobbit.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:05 pm
1. What is your name? Katie
2. Do you have any nicknames? Umm...Katie already is my nickname... 3nodding
3. How old are you? Old. JK 27
4. Where are you from? Delaware but currently in Florida
5. When is your birthday? May the Fourth be with you
6. What colour hair do you have? Dirty Blonde going Brown
7. What eye colour do you have? Blue!
8. Do you wear glasses? Yes but I prefer contacts
9. How tall are you? 5'8"
10. Do you have any siblings? I'm one of 6
11. Do you have any pets? No but I would love a dog
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Just my ears
13. What is your favourite colour? Purple
14. What are your hobbies? Read, play video games, listen to music...
15. Do you have any pet peeves? I'm not touching this cause it can go on for days.
16. What are you most afraid of? Tight spaces. And rooms that I can't find the door for
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? History and Music
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? A Cast Member at Disney (living my dream)
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? Actually getting to a convention, being on an opening team for an attraction at Disney
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? Nerd, Quirky, Quiet, Passionate, Loyal
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? Yes! Japan and England are on the list to visit
22. What is your favourite quote or saying? "There is some good in this world, Mr. Frodo and it's worth fighting for"- Samwise Gamgee
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? Horse because I want to run free but will calm for the right people
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Can I just be Iron Man and call it a day?
25. What is your weapon of choice? Sword...no particular reason
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? YES!!!!!!!! Final Fantasy,
Dragon Age, Kingdom Hearts, Persona, Uncharted...I need more!!!!

27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? Of all time...Doctor Who...Favorite Genre...probably Sci-Fi/Fantasy
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? Manga but not comics.
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? No... crying I would love to go though.
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? I would love to cosplay...probably Yuna from Final Fantasy X, Elena from Uncharted...And...Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura/Tsubasa  

NerdyDisneyGirl590
Crew

Romantic Seeker

10,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 4 100

Llarian

Valiant Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:12 pm
Questionnaire Questions

1. What is your name?
Leaf
2. Do you have any nicknames? Leafy
3. How old are you? 29
4. Where are you from? Chicagoland
5. When is your birthday? Feb. 10
6. What colour hair do you have? Auburn
7. What eye colour do you have? Hazel Green
9. How tall are you? 5'9" or 175cm
10. Do you have any siblings? No
11. Do you have any pets? No
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? No
13. What is your favourite colour? Red. I wear lots of purple though.
14. What are your hobbies? Drawing, writing, watching YouTube videos or anime
15. Do you have any pet peeves? I don't have time for pets. Haha. Er... loud, insensitive people with no concept of personal space?
16. What are you most afraid of? My loved ones not knowing how much I love them.
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? Art. English or History are close seconds.
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? I've frequently said graphic designer, illustrator, or famous actress, but at this point I will take anything.
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? Be fluent in Japanese. Have a beautiful photo to use for my obituary.
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? Enthusiastic, idealistic, engaged, loyal, quirky
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? Italy, Japan, England, in that order.
22. What is your favourite quote or saying? "You can't be anything you want, but you can be the best you that you are."
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? Manta ray, because they're beautiful and huge and so HAPPY.
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Multi-lingual ability, I would know and understand, speak, and write in any language of my choice instantaneously.
25. What is your weapon of choice? Scotch tape?
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? I don't play many videogames, I do like Miami Law for the DS Lite and Dynasty Warriors 6 for the PS3.
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? Star Trek: The Original Series. I do like dramedy and sci-fi. Downton Abbey is also a fave. Give me anything with "boring" talking heads and I'll be thrilled.
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? Too many to name, I tend toward seinen or josei manga, although I have been known to fall hard for shoujo and historical fiction.
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? Yes, I've been to A-Kon in Dallas, TX once, and several times to AnimeCentral in Rosemont, IL. I've been to a few others around the midwest, such as Anime Midwest, Anime Iowa, Anime Detour, etc.
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? Yes, I have cosplayed several times, everyone from Light [Death Note] and Tamaki [Ouran] to Haji [Blood+] and Squalo [Katekyo Hitman REBORN!]. My dream cosplay is still Abel Nightroad [Trinity Blood].  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:08 pm
1. What is your name? <3 Miranda
2. Do you have any nicknames? <3 Misa
3. How old are you? <3 23
4. Where are you from? <3 Denver, CO
5. When is your birthday? <3 April 12th
6. What colour hair do you have? <3 My natural is blonde but it changes constantly
7. What eye colour do you have? <3 sometimes green sometimes blue
8. Do you wear glasses? <3 all day every day
9. How tall are you? <3 5'7"
10. Do you have any siblings? <3 a brother
11. Do you have any pets? <3 the doggy the Neptune
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? <3 yes! 7 tattoos two piercings and soon to be more smile
13. What is your favourite colour? <3 blue
14. What are your hobbies? <3 anime all day I love to write it's fun to sew too when I have the room to do it.
15. Do you have any pet peeves? <3 please don't talk with your mouth full
16. What are you most afraid of? <3 the dark.
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? <3 psychology!
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? <3 a high school counselor
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? <3 I would like to publish my book one day
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? <3 i am actually a potatoe
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? <3 Tokyo!
22. What is your favourite quote or saying? <3 "Character is how you act when no one is watching."
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? <3 The great mimic octopus. The actor of the sea.
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? <3 I don't think I would want any super power. I enjoy being ordinary.
25. What is your weapon of choice? <3 The pen! Words are my weapon.
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? <3 Kingdom Hearts for days
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? <3 Favorite movie is From Hell and favorite TV show is Once Upon a Time. I love me some romance though.
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? <3 I don't read much but I do love manga
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? <3 I've been to NDK, Comic Con, Wasabi con, and Ghengis con in Denver. I would love to go to more.
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? <3 I have cosplayed Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad, Rock Lee from Naruto, Kyoya from Ouran, Kairi from Kingdom Hearts, Kabuto from Naruto, Misa Amane from Death Note, Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter, Snow White the Disney version, Tinkerbell the Disney version, and a few others I don't remember.  

MISSimissyou

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:01 am
MISSimissyou
1. What is your name? <3 Miranda
2. Do you have any nicknames? <3 Misa

Hi Misa, welcome again to the Guild. I Love all of the characters from Naruto. My favorite character is Sakura. I get a kick of her scolding Naruto. My favorite Disney character is Tinker Bell. I have all of her movies and a few figures. My over all favorite characters are Sailor Mars and Sailor Moon!! Some of my all time favorite Anime are Sailor Moon, Naruto (Original), Fairy Tail, Pokemon, and Yu-Gi-Oh!. Feel free to go to the Members tab on the Guild and check out your fellow Guild Members Profiles. You may find a few of them to contact and perhaps make new friends. Feel free to post in any of the threads even the old ones. We celebrated 10 years as a Guild last year so we have plenty of threads to check out.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:59 am
1. What is your name? Esther
2. Do you have any nicknames? Andro
3. How old are you? 36
4. Where are you from? Hungary
5. When is your birthday? 27th October
6. What colour hair do you have? black
7. What eye colour do you have? green
8. Do you wear glasses? yes
9. How tall are you? 167 cms
10. Do you have any siblings? yes, a younger brother and younger sister
11. Do you have any pets? no
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? no
13. What is your favourite colour? green, blue, purple
14. What are your hobbies? reading, writting, taking walks, anime-manga-drama
15. Do you have any pet peeves? no
16. What are you most afraid of? High places
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? Literature
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? I'm already a grown-up
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? It's a secret
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? kind, honest, friendly, shy, trustful
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? Japan, USA, Scotland.
22. What is your favourite quote or saying? "Live your life"
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? a cat because they are so cute.
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? mind-reading
25. What is your weapon of choice? A sword
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? Not really
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? Once Upon a Time
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? I read mangas.
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? Yes, severals in Hungary.
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? No.  

Cute Apple Pie-chan

Friendly Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Somniiari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:22 pm
1. What is your name? You can call me Emil.
2. Do you have any nicknames? Emil is... kind of a nickname? Somniiari is also kind of a nickname if you think about it.
3. How old are you? 23
4. Where are you from? Somewhere in New York State. Not NYC though.
5. When is your birthday? Feb 3rd.
6. What colour hair do you have? Light-ish brown.
7. What eye colour do you have? Blue-gray.
8. Do you wear glasses? I wear contacts. I can't stand my glasses anymore, lol.
9. How tall are you? ...4'11"
10. Do you have any siblings? Ye, a little brother.
11. Do you have any pets? My dog. He's a good boy.
12. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? My ears are pierced, but I never wear earrings because I'm allergic to 80% of all jewelry metals.
13. What is your favourite colour? Blue. And black.
14. What are your hobbies? Drawing, playing videogames, planning cosplays lol.
15. Do you have any pet peeves? Uh... people who chew with their mouth open? And creepy people at cons.
16. What are you most afraid of? Geez. That's a bit heavy for an intro questionnare. Instead of an honest answer, you get my weird phobia: wide open spaces. Like, the opposite of claustrophobia. Even though I'm also a bit claustrophobic. I'm like goldilocks, I need juuuuuust the right amount of space.
17. What is/was your favourite subject in school? Art.
18. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? A financially and emotionally stable adult with no more student debt.
19. What are some goals that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime? Work on a big name videogame, publish a webcomic popular enough to have a small fanbase.
20. How would you describe yourself using only 5 words? Tired. Creative. Shy. Exhausted. Sleepy.
21. Do you like to travel? Where would you like to travel to? I like traveling, but it's mostly to medium-sized cons. I'd love to go to Japan again though, I went for an internship and it was so chill there.
22. What is your favourite quote or saying? "Life needs things to live," Percival De Rolo, Critical Role.
23. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? Fox maybe, but being a cat would be nicer because I would get fed for napping all day and cuddling with people.
24. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Shapeshifting, but the kind that includes materials like clothes and makeup. Then I could have even more fun cosplaying.
25. What is your weapon of choice? Like, irl or if I was in an RPG or something? Irl it's a tablet pen, otherwise it would be a keyblade and unique magic!
26. Do you like to play video games? Which ones? Not as often as I used to because of freelance work and stuff, but yeah. All of Kingdom Hearts, all of the compilation of FFVII besides the actual FFVII lol, all of Dragon Age, both Tales of Xillia games, both Tales of Symphonia games, most Legend of Zelda games, and more.
27. What is your favourite TV Show/Movie? Favourite Genre? Not a TV show, but my favorite show is Critical Role. My favorite movies are Howl's Moving Castle and Treasure Planet. HMC is also my favorite book, it's different from the movie but also super good. My favorite genre is... fantasy probably.
28. Do you read any manga or comic books? Ye, mostly manga. Fullmetal Alchemist, Black Butler, Houseki no Kuni. I'm reading Agent of Asgard but I think that's like, the only American comic I've read besides some Dragon Age stuff. And Homestuck, if that counts.
29. Have you ever been to a convention before? Which one(s)? If not, would you like to? Sure have. I go to Toracon, Genericon, and Roccon almost every year, I've been to Flower City Comic Con, AnimeNext, and Fanworld. I think there were others but I don't remember? Don't go to Fanworld, it's not very good. The rest are pretty good. Wasn't a fan of AnimeNext but big cons overwhelm me and I think they were having an off year, I'd still recommend it.
30. Have you ever cosplayed? What were they? If not, would you like to and What would they be? Have I ever cosplayed. Oh boy. Let's see if I can list them all.

Xion, Christa Lenz (don't talk to me about AoT I don't like it anymore lol), Roxy Lalonde, Halloweentown Xion, Casual Marian Hawke, Tifa Lockhart, Saix, Marine Hanayo, a really bad Kevin Levin, a really bad Lapis Lazuli (Steven Universe), my Inquistor Lavellan, Keyleth, Beach Xion, Ciel Phantomhive, Candy Maid Hanayo, Jester, Sam Manson, Caleb Widogast (it was only a closet cosplay for an Instagram selfie but I was really proud of it so it counts), Rock Cafe Hanayo, and Diamond (Houseki no Kuni)

There's probably more that I forgot. It looks like I really love Hanayo, but actually my friends love Love Live and I always join their group because it's fun. I do love Xion, though. Besides her my favorite cosplays are probably my Critical Role ones, because I get to be creative and crafty with them.

(Sorry for the length, there are a lot of questions, and I have a lot of cosplays)  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff