Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hall of United Brethren

Back to Guilds

In this guild everyone is Gaian and everyone is equal! We are community based and friendly. Come join the fun and make new friends! 

Tags: Community, Friends, Gaia, Role Play, Unity 

Reply The Main Hall
Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KittieCupcakes

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:02 pm
Hi there! I'm currently a student in a university, I teach dance (specifically ballet and lyrical), and I live with my boyfriend and our three cats.
I love anthropology, ancient history, sewing, crochet, astrophysics and quantum physics (even though I'm terrible at math and science).
I'm so happy to have been invited to this guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:48 pm
Hi! I'm Elyria, I've been on Gaia about year and have been loving every minute of it. I got the invite and it looked like a fun place to hang! So thanks! smile  

Elyria Stone

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crerie

Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:03 am
hello ^-^ well I'm gebruikersnaam...which is dutch for username (gosh I'm so creative... gonk )

well so I'm dutch so don't go too grammar nazi on me xD currently still going to school (while I'm 22 years old yeah yeah I know... emo )
my hobby's are; sewing, drawing, writing, GAMING ( emotion_awesome ) and not being social. (I also have an anime/yaoi/yuri obsession.. sweatdrop )
I have 4 cats....and some birds.
uh what else...oh thanks for letting me checking this guild and accepting met I've never been in a guild before ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:09 pm
Hi, I'm Chai. 4laugh I don't know why I was invited to the guild, but after I checked it out and lurked in a few forums, I really loved the idea behind it. I haven't joined a guild in awhile (the other one I'm in is used as a private forum for my small group of friends) so I think this is going to be a fun experience.

Lets see, I'm a college student almost done with my degree (one class left!!). I love art, both making it and studying it. I also love writing, I'm writing a book right now. Uh, I love learning but I hate school (if that even makes sense), I was actually home schooled from 6th grade and through high school, and started college part time when I was 15.

I'd love to get to know everyone, and I'm looking forward to having fun in the guild. 4laugh  

chai fae

Magical Kitten

n o i r i s t

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:33 am
Hello all. I was invited to and joined this guild a couple of months ago. Only posting my intro now. sweatdrop

Anyway! My name is Sarah, I am 25 and from the UK. I've been on Gaia for +6 years, under some different usernames. I don't usually join a lot of guilds but this one had a cool old-skool kind of feel to it and seems quite popular so I was happy to have been invited! (Cheers!)

I support Barton when Gaia decides to mercilessly pit us users against one another in events. Town of the Golden Leaf! *flies flag proudly* xd

I'm all about; reading and collecting book (horror and murder mysteries especially), working on my website, taking up drawing and painting again, enjoying the sunshine...

I'm always up for chatting and hope to meet some new people and make new friends and aquaintances here. Nice meeting you all! *waves* :]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Hi everyone, my name is grumblies. But feel free to call me grum. Let's see, I like to play video games a lot, go on tumblr and reading murder mysteries. I'll try to stay active! emotion_yatta

grumblies

Cutie-Pie

Thorr-axe

Original Conventioneer

15,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:25 pm
OK so it would seem I haven't posted in this thread yet..?

so the name is Timothy,
I make videos and play a large number of games.. some would call me an "otaku" as I have a love for all things anime & manga
I have a bit of a background in graphic design,
as I am a "print technician" by trade
I'm more then willing to talk but I can tend to be a bit shy at times...
although once I start talking its some times hard for some people to shut me up.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:34 am
Hello everyone!

დMy name is TwinkelenS t a r, but you may call me Twink, Twinkle, Star or whatever else you wish to call me [so long as it is nice n_n]

დI am 24 [soon to be 25 May 11th!] years young and have been on Gaia since '04 [this is not my original account]

დI love animals and spend my Saturdays volunteering my time at a Big Cat rescue that is home to 45 lions, tigers, leopards and cougars. n_n

დI love reading historical fiction and fantasy novels as well as picking up a good mystery book on occasion.

დLastly, I am excited to get to know all of you and am always up for a good conversation!

-TwinkelenS t a r

TwinkelenS t a r

Michelle Chiba

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:54 am
Hello,Everybody My name is Michelle Chiba and Forteller on GCD. (mostly Lurker sometime but offen starts a chat in GCD.)

My favorite Charaters are Ian,Louie,Overseeker and Sasha.

thank-you for allowing me in the Guild!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:19 pm
Hello. I'm Aji. I enjoy coffee, tea and peeps. If you want to know anything else about me, just ask. Thanks for the invite.  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Chrysantha

Dedicated Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:05 am
Hi everyone! My name is Chrysantha. Nice to meet you all! And thank you to the Guild leader for inviting me. I really appreciate it!

I am currently a college student studying how to save the world. >w< I'm a VERY passionate, opinionated, occasionally hard headed individual, but I am also extremely compassionate and love people. I like to think I'm really friendly, so if you ever need to ask me something or just want to get to know me more, please don't be afraid to ask! ^_^ I only bite if you bite me first. xD

Um...That's all I have for now. So hello!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:42 pm
Greetings, all.

I am Eyes. I have a bachelor's in wildlife biology. I love hiking, cooking (especially the 'eating' part), sewing, photography (and other art forms), drinking, and learning new things. I live in an apartment which I share with my boyfriend and sugar glider (it's a nocturnal marsupial for those who don't know.) I'm currently reading a novel (Angelology by Danielle Trussoni), but I usually read non-fiction.

I have recently returned to Gaia after leaving about 4 years ago. You can usually find me in the Gaia Aquarium forums, but I'm a chronic lurker in many others. Occasionally, I'll be fishing or playing cards, and I have been trying out zOMG! a little.

You'll probably find me mostly lurking in here, but I'll try to stay active and post as well.

Unread Rolling Eyes

Divine Trendsetter

Grandiloquence

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:58 pm
Hello!
I'm Grandiloquence/Grand/Grandi, and I' new to the guild! I won't be very active for now, because I'm in my final semester of college and am quite busy. I'm majoring in Fine Arts with a concentration in Jewelry and Metalsmithing. We're required to put together a show our senior year, and I've got less than a week left before mine...but I don't want to think about that. sweatdrop
I can't wait to graduate, though, so I can get a job to support myself while I make work and have time to play video games and do fun things again! rofl
I am a total cat person, but I can't have any cats due to my boyfriends allergies. xp However, if anything should ever cause my boyfriend and I to break up...I'd totally be a cat lady.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:13 pm
Hi there. I am Jessica I will be 26 coming up in a few weeks. :/ I feel like I am getting old. I own my own business and I am also the owner of the BGA guild here on Gaia. I do my best to stay active in every activity I do but sometimes RL comes in and decides to distract me from time to time. If you need to know more just pm me I don't bite ^^  

Torment_Desires

Adored Phantom

11,575 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:30 pm
I thought I did this, but 'find' doesn't find me, so here goes -

I am Captain of Heartfire clan, and that is my central interest on Gaia, but am active in other areas as well. I enjoy people, and gravitate to those who are vital and love life. I enjoy a number of interests, creative and active, and my profile is jammed with them. Until about 5 years ago I blogged and was an active contributor to 2 listservs, and have shifted from a FB hater to a FB user, with a better understanding of how to add and block on this site - still have lots to learn.

I enjoy the writing group in this guild and playing in the chat threads, haven't yet joined in the RP except my first day, but am active in our clan RP and will be here, as irl stuff is beginning to settle down. I guess that's enough for now. ^^ Seeya!  
The Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff