Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Phony Stables | Certificate Threads/RP Journals
Atmadja's Stable: Dainty Delta [+24] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:56 am
Maelstrom

Maelstrom: A solemn-eyed protector of the seas, Mael does what he can to improve the quality of life, cleanliness and safety of those underwater. He is very interested in preserving relationships between land- and sea-dwellers. He does not often leave the water, but is a patient, mostly-friendly and loyal friend. But don't piss him off. He is not at all a good enemy to have.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:20 pm
Maelstrom Gallery

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
babby uncert

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:04 am
Maelstrom RPs

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:04 am
Relationships

Tempest: Like the sea, full of passion and temper, she is--and irresistible.
Sea Nettle: My fair cousin, when will you be able to see past your distaste for all?

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:05 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:06 am
Thriller

Name: Thriller

Personality: CAUSE THIS IS THRILLER-- ahem, Thriller's voice is otherworld-y and sounds much like Vincent Price. His calling is the radio, but not music: no, Thriller is quite talented at narrating old-timey murder mysteries, and has a small radio booth full of sound effects like creepy organ music, footsteps, heavy rain and gunshots. His talent at narration sometimes gives him over to narrating his friends' lives in dramatic ways: She thought she was buying a sandwich, but little did she know...
When he can be persuaded to be serious, Thriller will still give overdramatic advice, but with a hint of true emotion and decent sense. Just a hint, though. He adores puns, old-fashioned everything, and being generally ghoulish and pointedly ridiculous.

Winning Entry: Shrill and a Monster Mashed

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:08 am
Thriller Gallery

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:19 am
Thriller Relationships

Banshee: Darling sister, cursed as am I! For all the noises and voices I have been blessed to imitate, my wail will never be so powerful or chilling. What a cool sister. F'real.

Shrill X: Strange and awkward... uh... half-sister? PERHAPS A DARK FOG FOLLOWS HER. Who knows. She was strange and awkward because that dark cloud was just that she's MOM and not a sister. Hey, Mom, cool!

Draft Punk: FATHER MINE. GRANDFATHER MINE.

Lullaby: ALSO GRANDFATHER MINE. Seriously, the coolest.

Dark Water: She is... really, really cool. Super cool.

White Death: Dark Water's sister! Me and her and Banshee and Dark Water all really hit it off.

Wallflower: I feel bad... I hurt her feelings while she was out doing what she loves. I hope she forgives me and we can be friends now.

Fantasia: I love her on the silver screen! But, er, I'm not what she was expecting, clearly.

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:20 am
Thriller RPs

DEATH Flowers
Kindness RP with Wallflower
Finished!

St. Boring's Cathedral
Laughter RP with Dark Water
Finished!

Project Battle
Generosity RP with Dude Food, Iron Chef and Banshee
Finished!

The Talk
Honesty RP with Banshee and Shrill X
Finished!

Spooky Seance
Loyalty RP with Sandlot Bambino
Finished!

'Cause This is Thriller
Purpose
Finished!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:20 am
Cause This is Thriller...

Thriller closed the door to his and Banshee's room and got under the covers. He pulled them all the way up to his snout and closed his eyes tight.

Usually, at this point in the evening, Thriller amused himself by looking around the darkened room and making up stories about every strange shadow he saw, every weird figure, every... crazy sister mom Shrill peeking in through the window.

Thriller sighed. That little tidbit of their lives made a lot more sense, now that everything was explained. Not that he'd ever really questioned it before. It had always been... weirdly heartwarming that she cared that much. And it gave him great fodder for stories. Phony with laser eyes melts window, enters room...

He opened his eyes and looked up at the bottom of his sister's bunk.

Stories.

He'd been blessed with a great voice for storytelling, even as young as he was. He could clear his throat and deliver a... a... ridiculous voice for storytelling, really. A voice that tended to make the delivery phony think he was much older than he was, and allow him and Banshee to pretend like their parents at home, even when they weren't. It was certainly useful.

But he loved it, and he loved telling those stories. He loved having Banshee wail at the dramatic climax of them, loved pulling stories out of thin air to spin gloomy--but maybe a little funny, and maybe a little thrilling, eve-- yarns.

But they had hurt that one filly, Wallflower. They'd hurt her feelings.

Even though that other filly, Dark Water, liked them. He liked Dark Water. And White Death. They were good, good friends, fun friends. And they'd liked his stories a lot...

...maybe, if he could find a way to tell them without hurting anyone's feelings, making sure people knew they were just stories, other people would like them, too.

It would be nice to keep Banshee enthralled. Or White Death and Dark Water laughing. It'd be really nice...

Hey, maybe even his mom would listen in now and then...

He smiled in the dark, and turned to look at the window. She wasn't there this time, her face aglow with the nightlight, as she was other nights. Maybe now she didn't feel like she had to skulk around to be near them. It was nice to have a mom. She hadn't been missing before, with Draft and Lullaby always doing all they could for them, but now that she was here, everything fit.

Everything fit. Him and Banshee and Shrill and Lullaby and Draft Punk. His plans for the future. Everything he wanted to be, and everything he had.

He nuzzled his pillow and turned, dozing. For the first time in a while, he didn't bother making any stories. There was plenty of time for that tomorrow.

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:49 am
Spirited Away

Name: Spirited Away
Looks: Sweet little babben with round orange eyes, a lush green coat, black hair and a red stripe down her back.
Type: Twice as Fancy Unicorn
Personality: Fanciful, philosophical and sensitive, Spirited Away can be quickly moved to tears and feels empathy for all. She is young in age and spirit and enjoys collecting oddities, supporting her family, and helping nature and others.
Family: The Bonsais! Zen and Mossflower, her parents, and Kintsugi, Bushido and Bokeh, her siblings.
Romance: GROSS!!!!!!!... one day though maybe.
Cutie Mark: Unknown
Winning Entry: Bonsai Survey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:49 am
Spirited Gallery

unmarked newbabben uncert

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:50 am
Spirited Relationships

Zen: Papa is the best papa.

Mossflower: Mama is both strong and sweet, like good tea!

Bushido: My sister is a champion! As true and strong as her sword!

Kintsugi: There is no sweetness like my sister's smile.

Bokeh: My precious brother.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:51 am
Spirited RPs

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:51 am
Spirited Misc

Phony Stables | Certificate Threads/RP Journals