[IC] =Ice's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:10 am
Rain didn't mind seeing things killed, it was a part of life. Then again, she could understand it in some way, but she wasn't sure that she wanted to delve that deep into philosophy with another. She preferred to keep such things to herself. No use being lambasted over something you believed in, but wouldn't change the world. So best to be quiet.

"Yes, he's very kind. He can be a bit quiet, and clumsy, but he is very kind and considerate. He has a wild side, too. Little Creek's his name. He fits it well."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:04 pm
Vevina smiled sweetly and nodded carefully picking her steps as she walked along. Birds sang their mid afternoon song. Vevina tossed her head to the sky smiling "Arnt they lovely" she commented before she realized she had said it. Vevina flicked her small tail. The beaded bracelets on her forehooves gingles quietly..

"Thats good, most humans seem to be nice" she laughed happily "I'd like to meet your human one day."

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:56 pm
Rain wondered what Vevina was commenting on about being lovely, but she didn't bother to persue the issue. This horse was sickly sweet in some ways. Rain liked her, but in other ways she despised her for that perfect nature. She supposed it might have been a bit of jealously, considering.

"I hardly ever know where Little Creek is. He likes to adventure, as I do." She was a bit taken aback that the mare seemed to view humans as lesser beings, though, with the statement of my.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:45 pm
"Ah! I didn't mean it that way" she said suddenly realizing how she had said it. "Well you know what I ment... well I hope you do. I just like meeting new people, human and soquili." she tried to clarify.

"I see" Vevina smiled "I usually stay put, I don't go off all that often I am not really an adventurous sort." Vevina said coming the a forested lake "Want a drink?" she questioned cheerfully

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:22 pm
Love and Death a meeting between two soquili
devilnightshade
Vib stood basking in the sunlight, the glow form his eyes were blocked now because they were closed clearly showing the bloody tears beneath them.

The shine from the sparkles dusting his coat could have been blinding if they were any brighter. His tail slapped back and forth across his sides and the skull on his rump stared maliciously out at the world around it.

His tri-colored silken hair whisked softly with the soft wind, he could be considered handsome to those who liked the bright diffrent colored stallions.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Lovebeam wandered crystal blue eyes gazed. A mystical, mysterious look to the brightly coloured female. Her mane and tail shone. Lovebeam was new to this land. Craving knowlege above all else... Orange cloud like streaks slashed across her white body a planet encased in a square on her rump.

She flicked her ears back, some one else was there "Hello?" she called her voice misterious. A vibrant colour she was able to see from the distance she was away from the figure.

devilnightshade
Vib's ears cocked to the side when the sound of another entered their small inards.

Slowly his eyes opened and the glow from his eyes cast weird shadows across his handsome face. Tilting his ehad back the stallion let out a greeting call to whomever was out there.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Lovebeam wandered closer to the dark soquili without fear only to find he was vibrant as was the rainbow. "Who might you be?" she questioned calmly. "To be sitting out here in solitude" she added. Tossing her own vibrant blue and pink mane over her shoulders. Her orange hooves sparkled as she stepped. "I am Lovebeam" she offered to the stallion. A majestic flick of her tail to the side. Lovebeam's eyes were full of life of curiousity.

devilnightshade
Vib smiled softly at her, "Nice to meetcha lady Lovebeam, I'm Vibrant Shades of Death, it's a pleasure to meet you." He bowed deeply then though of her question "I'm reflecting on things i guess."

He was such a kind stallion anone could tell by his eyes that he was a loyal friend but there was also alot of pain from the many times his apperance had been pounded under other's hooves.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
"A pleasure to meet you as well Vibrant" came her reply in a mystical voice. She smiled as he bowed and bowed her head in return.
I too often reflect upon myself and my wanderings" Lovebeam said calmly looking to the sky. The world was a beautiful place fillrf with wonders if only one took the time to look.

Lovebeam saw distress behind his red eyes "One may look at you and see a dangerous stallion, I see different" she said wisely "I see a loyal, kindhearted Soquili..."

devilnightshade
"You can call me Vib if you'd like," He looked to the sky he was day dremaing silently of his home..his real home. Shaking his head the tsallion shook away the thoughts of whom he wish he had been.

He laughed softly "they don't see danger in me..no not Remy and Calamity...they see someone to pick down and trample under their disgusting hooves. What for...for being sparkly...for being diffrent." His eyes were darkning, ears flattened and he stamppe dhis bloody looking hooves.

On his rump the skulls smile seemed to have disappeared itno an angry scowl.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
"Ok then Vib" she smiled at him then listened quietly to his story of being picked on "They cannot understand that you are unique" she told him in a wise voice "You are special who cares what they think about you?" she thought for a moment.

"Calamity is a demon soquili" she guessed and winked whipping her tail back and forth majesticly. "If you hadn't guessed I sparkle too" she smiled again. She took no notice of his skull changing it's smile into a scowl.

devilnightshade
"I know," he snorted deeply "I don't listen to idiots like them." He flicked his tail slightly and smiled brightly "Indeed you do, there are so few of us sparklies compared to the rest of them."

He flicked his ears "Cal is indeed a kalona soquli but Remy is a normal...they'd both probably try to get close to ya. Disgusting stallions if you ask me with only one thing on their mind."

The skulls scowl once more changed into it's malicious and insane grin. Sunlgiht set his coat afire and his flower studded mane rippled like a sea of died silk.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
"Ah in this world there are always people like that fools, and idiots." she said with a sigh. Lovebeam then smiled "I enjoy my sparkles, they help me stand out. I pride myself on my being unique." she told him truthfully. "But the world too is filled with wise, kind and understanding people as well. Most of them are" she assured him although she didn't think he needed it.

Lovebeam nodded "Ah I see, I am not as easy to catch in that manner as you might think. I have a trick or two of my own" she said mysteriously.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:06 pm
Lady Kiya
User Image

Cuatlzin wakes up from his nap. He always seemed to fall alseep standing up. Which wasn't unusual for a horse. He stretched and started to walk a bit. Trying to wake up a little. He saw the a pool of water from here. He started to trot over to it to get a drink from it.

Konalou
Myoa was flying, exercising her wings. She danced through the clouds, refreshing herself. She was starting to feel a little tired, she had been playing for quite a while now. She flew down, and headed towards a pond for a drink.

Lady Kiya
Cuatlzin did what was supose to be a yawn and shook his head as he neared the water. He didn't hear Myoa but who could hear them unless they made them selves present when flying above.

Konalou
Myoa flew down and landed in the little pool with a splash. She noticed Cualtzin getting a drink and looking sleepy. She got out of the water and trotted towards the stallion. "Hey Tzin, how are you?" she nickered.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Lovebeam wandered the forests slowly taking in all the sights, sounds and smells. Her long flowing mane and tail blew behind her gracefully as she walked. The female soquili sniffed the air, a pond was nearby she smiled blue eyes locating the pond. Lovebeam walked toward it as she came closer the sent of other horses came to her. Emerging before the two suddenly she stood there silently.

Lady Kiya
Cualtzin's head poped up. "Who said my name?" His ears went up and he was looking every where until he saw Myoa. How could he ever forget her sweet voice. "Myoa!" His feet stoped lightly excitively. He didn't notice the other presence of the other Soquili. But he never really ever did.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

the orange cloud soquili lowered her head to the pool and drank her fill quietly listening to the two friends talk wheather they chose to speak to her was another thing all in itself. Lovebeam brought her head up and shook the water dropplets out of her hair as she finished drinking and turned to leave.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:35 pm
Lady Kiya
Cualtzin was entertaining himself by following a orange and purple butterfly. What a strange thing, it was. It didn't even seem to notice him. He was delighted with it. He troted a bit and stoped ever so often to watch it fly ever so gracefully and then continued to follow it again. He didnt' even realize where he was, or were he was going.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Lovebeam looked out across the meadow to see a spotted Soquili before her. This soquili she reconized, she had seen him for only a moment before. "Hello." she called out to the stallion as he followed his butterfly wheather or knowticed her was another story he seemed easily distracted, it didn't bother her though in the least. Lovebeam was always glad for the company.

Lady Kiya

Cualtzin stoped hearing a faint hello behind him. "huh?" He turned around to see a soquili. She was amazing. He smiled and started to trot towards her. "Hello! I'm Cuatlzin!" he replied fastly. He seemed to be really happy to meet her.

Konalou
Myoa saw Cualtzin and another mare talking. She smiled, thinking it would be best to leave those two alone. She drank her fill, and took off flying again.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

"I am Lovebeam" Said the sparkling maned soquili "A pleasure to meet you, I do belive I have seen you before." she added camly. THis soquili seemed to be very happy to meet her. "What good will chasing a butterfy do you?" she questioned him chuckling musically. Lovebeam noticed another mare and turned her head. The green wind soquili seemed to be leaving... why? she wondered.

Lady Kiya
Cuatlzin smiled in delight. Then gave a little laugh as she asked about the butterfly. "Do you not know how to entertain one's self?" He asked He didn't know how no one could not know how to entertain yourself. He stomped his front feet lightly on the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:22 pm
Bloody_Buffy
The Palomino mare's eyes had fallen upon the loveliest little patch of clovers she had ever run across. It had been awhile since she had had fresh clovers. She went down, and clutched some in her teeth, pulling up a bunch, root and all, and chewing them thoughtfully.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Lovebeam gracefully galloped across the grassy meadow. Her long mane and tail flew out behind her like banners whipping and dancing in the wind. A palimino mare caught her eye. The most she had met some since she came here not many, two stallions and briefly saw a green wind soquili mare. Lovebeam slowed to a trot and came to the mare "Good day," she said her voice calm, sweet and mysterious. "I trust I am not bothering you" Lovebeam said politely

Bloody_Buffy

Esper looked up, still chewing and smiled politely.
"Hello there darling. And how are you this fine day? Bothering me? Why child, I am doing nothing but filling my belly again like I was doing two minutes ago. Dont worry. No one could bother me."

Ice_Dragon_Demon

"I'm fine, thank you" she replied, child? what did she mean by that. Lovebeam wasn't young in the least. She chose not to show her irritation at being called child "Whats your name?" Lovebeam asked flicking her tail back and forth in a majestic way. "Least you cannot be bothered" she commented.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:34 pm
Lovebeam and Jeevita
Ice_Dragon_Demon
Lovebeam stood in the shallows of a lake. The orange clouded-stripped soquili lowered her graceful head down as she drank the clear blue water trickled down her throat. Her long mane and tail dipped into the water. Lovebeam finished her drink and raised her head blowing her forelock out of her crystal blue eyes she scanned the horizon looking to see if there were other soquili. The sun was setting in the west behind her lovebeam smiled as she watched walking peacefully out of the water and reached the hill to watch. She sparkled in the seting sun's light.

Lady Kiya

Jeevita was out for another walk. She enjoyed flying, yet walking was still much more fun. She loved walking on the side of the lake. The evening sun shined brightly on her making her sparkle.

Walking farther she noticed a interesting looking soquili. Nothing she's ever seen before. She starts in a trot towards her. "Hello" She said kind of quietly, but was sure she heard her. Jeevita's horn reflected well off the water.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Lovebeam's multicoloured ears perked up as she heard a quiet hello. Lovebeam turned to see the alicorn soquili. Lovebeam had never seen a soquili quite like this one before, she had heard of them but never seen one. Lovebeam turned to face the other sparkling soquili with a flick of her banner like tail.

"Hello" she replied smiling watching the sun set had placed her in a good mood. This new soquili also sparked her curiousity and lust for knowledge. Lovebeam held a magical look about herself the sparkles with the her hooves and in her mane

Lady Kiya

Jeevita was a bit jealous of this soquili, though she wasn't as normal as most of them she's seen. She smiled kindly at her. She felt like an outcast. Hardly anyone she's seen had wings, yet alone a horn. The setting sun made her body more of a purple color, then her actual turquoise color. Her silver even seemed a bit black.

"I'm Jeevita" Again, saying it quietly but sure she heard her. Jeevita took a few steps closer, now showing her true colors. When up close you could see the vibrant turquoise color and it's linning of sliver.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

"I am Lovebeam, an honnor to meet you Jeevita" she said in a delightful voice. "What brings you out here at this time Jeevita?" Lovebeam smiled back to the alicorn soquili. Lovebeam still watched the sun set. The sun changed her white hide to an orangey colour like her cloud stripes. Lovebeam admired her sparkly turquoise hide. She was a unique soquili.

Lady Kiya

"Pleasures mine." She smiled at Lovebeam. What a strange name, she thought. But thought so was Jeevita. "Nothing really, just felt like a walk, and yourself?" She seemed to speak up a bit more. Or perhaps that was because she was a bit closer.

She hide her jealousy. She didn't want to seem rude for admiring her normalness. Jeevita just wanted to fit in sometimes.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Lovebeam smiled kindly "I cam to admire the sunset in it's majestic beauty and have a drink." Lovebeam raised her eyebrow, she was perceptive and noticed Jeevita's uneasiness "You are unique don't be envious of others because of it." she said sounding much older than the was. "You appearance is a great gift." She shook her mane nickering at the sky happily.

Lady Kiya

Jeevita looked taken aback. No one's ever seen her true feelings, just what was on top. "Excuse me?" was her only reply. She couldn't think of anything else. How could she. Most people just looked the other way or stared at her "unique-ness"

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Lovebeam smiled knowing she hit her target as Jeevita was quite taken back and speechless. She had a similar talk with her friend Vib. Lovebeam lowered her head from the sky and staired at Jeevita in a kind and understanding manner. "You are unique" she said again "There is absolutly nothing wrong with that."

Lady Kiya

She looked away. Perhaps there wasn't, yet she still had the long for fitting in. "I guess your right." She seemed a bit zoned out. How could this soquili read her so easily? She snorted and didn't let it bother her.

"I guess, it's just the feeling I get when I get stared at" She added looking back at Lovebeam.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
By now the sun had fully set and darkness was upon the land and the moon shone brightly. "They are admiring you and they are jelous of you" she smiled kindly "besides you are a beautiful soquili. Even though you want to fit in doesn't it say something special that you stand out"

Lady Kiya
Jeevita looked at her with an emotionless face. "What if I want to fit in?" She didn't know if that's what she really wanted. Sure she was mystical, sure others were jealous. But why? It wasn't so great to be a Alicorn. In fact, she didn't even think it was much different.

Sure, she could fly, but so could a few. She didn't fly very often. She gave a small smile. Ok, she didn't want to be like everyone, though she still longed to be without wings and a horn. " I guess it's not that bad" She dicided.

She unfolded her wings to stretch them. 15 feet on both sides. A 30 feet wing span. Which was about normal for most Soquili's that had wings. They didn't seem so big folded, but unfolded made alot of difference. She folded her wings back in. They did feel good to stretch them again.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
"Course it's not so bad" she said stairing up at the stars "If everyone was like everyone else the world would be so plain, don't you think?" Lovebeam enjoyed life in all its colors, shapes and forms. She herself was a unique soquili and colorful at that. The endless cycle of life fasinated her beyond compare.

"I belive you fit in more than you think" she added with a magical voice.

Lady Kiya

Jeevita didn't look directly at Lovebeam. She was right. The world would be borning. "Your right." She still didn't believe the fitting in thing. She hasn't met another Alicorn like herself. She's beging to think she's the only one. Making her feel even more alone in this world.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

"Come walk with me." Lovebeam offered kindly she had been standing in one place for far to long now there was the night to discover. New things to understand, the night creatures that never appeared during the day. "There are more than you think" she said mysticly to Jeevita "Were else would the rumors come from?" a silent owl darted past "Look" she said quickly "an owl!"

Lady Kiya

Jeevita started following her. Seeing the owl fly by, it was really a wonderful sight. She'd never seen one. She normally didn't go anywhere during the night. "An Owl?" she questioned. She felt too new to this place. She saw something in the corner of her eye and looked down to see two mice running about in the grass.

She knew what they were, though she'd never seen one. They were just pictures eched into her mind. They didn't look anything like how she pictured them, but smiled about that. She didn't like everything to be prodictable.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
"Yes an Owl, the twolegged told me about them." she said distant hoots of the owl eccoed in the background. Lovebeam stopped lowering her head and sniffing the ground, a flower in full bloom was infront of her nose "So many things are hidden from us during the day it only takes a keen eye to find them"

Lovebeam raised her head and moved to show the nightflower to the Alicorn.

Lady Kiya

Jeevita looked at it. It was more beautiful then any flower she'd ever seen. "Why must they hide then? Their beauty is joyious, yet they are only here at night." She seemed to not really understand about that. Perhaps she was to come out only at night.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

"That is not what I ment." she sighed guessing what she was thinking "Just because you cannot see them does not mean they are not there," she tried to explain to the Alicorn "They appear only at night to hide from thoes who wish to harm them" she finished then smiled at the beautiful flower

Lady Kiya

"Well, I knew that." She said giggling at the fact that she was hardly seen. She only came acrose others when she wanted to talk to them, or meet them. She smiled at the mice as the ran off.

"I just think simplicity is better then complexity." She said in a soft spoken tone.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Lovebeam thought for a moment "True enough" she finaly said seeing a mouse run by. "Although the color complexity brings to the world is just as enjoyable." She smiled "I belive it is time I go" Lovebeam said "I wish to see you again" she smiled kindly 'dont forget what I said" lovebeam grinned and galloped into the night to explore the darkness.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:25 pm
The Mystics
Ice_Dragon_Demon
Lovebeam-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spectre-

Loveebam slowly walk into a clearing grazing on the tender grass the meadow was filled with night flowers their sent tender and beautiful, encasing the clearing was a thick ring of trees and a small area of grass. Grass for eternity seemed to taste better in the moonlight. Lovebeam raised her elegant head and gazed at the night sky the moon was full and she loved to bask in its silvery radiance. Ah the rare instant she wished she could fly so she may be able to touch the silver moon.

Lovebeam reared to the night sky pawing the air in a majestic fashion her mane and tail flowed behind her like bright iridescent banners capturing the moonlight within them. Lovebeam brought her hooves into contact with the ground gently and silently as she had risen. She smiled faintly crystal blue eyes still gazed upon the sky.

"You are beautiful tonight as are you always." Lovebeam said mystically to the sky above before she rested under a tree.

Meeki
Spectre had been watching the mare for quite awhile. She was an oddity to him both in appearance and mannerism. He liked the way she kept looking up at the night sky and thought it cute when she talked to it. Though he himself loved the evening and believed it to be the most magical part of the day, he wasn't one to talk to inanimate objects. Still, she made it cute.

"Thank you," he replied from behind in an exaggerated low voice. He had no idea what the moon would sound like if it could speak so went with his instinct. A laugh quickly followed his reply and he stepped out from behind a small group of trees and started walking over to the mare.

"Forgive me for eavesdropping, I meant no harm." As was courteous, the stallion lowered his head in a bow to greet the female properly.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Lovebeam whipped her head around not expecting anyone was watching her little night wander. Lovebeam stood up quickly rather embarrassed her white cheeks became slightly red. She smiled and bowed in return to the male "You are welcome, you startled me that’s all." Lovebeam teased still slightly embarrassed.

Lovebeam examined the stallion's appearance, another alicorn she thought silently. Jet-black hide with blues and white rings all down his tail a single silver horn in the center of his fore head. "I am Lovebeam." She bowed her head in respect of the alicorn. “What is your name if I may ask.” Lovebeam asked the stallion.

The orange-clouded female wandered closer to the stallion in need so she wouldn't have to talk as loudly. Lovebeam preferred not to yell. "Normally I am the one sneaking up on others, and I have quite good ears." She told the alicorn. "No harm done with you’re eves dropping. It's Fine" she assured him.

Meeki
Spectre grinned and stepped closer to the mare. "I could say my name is Moon, but I suppose that wouldn't exactly be true. I'm called Spectre. Suppose it's as close to a name as I have. Lovebeam is an unusual name. Makes me wonder what kind of Soquili your parents were," he teased.

He took a moment to study her body. She had a really interesting design to her and the pattern on her rear end, not that he was trying to look at such a location, reminded him of the night sky he loved. He felt so plain next to her and he found himself to be quite an unusually looking soquili.

"The moon light dances on your hair," he commented before realizing that he said it out loud. It was entirely true though. The light simply made her hair sparkle. It was the similar effect that it had on the surface of water. "It's really quite beautiful," he added. He felt a little foolish at the simple comment. Did he really have to point out the obvious?

Ice_Dragon_Demon
As she stallion took a step closer Lovebeam smiled "I assure you Sir my parents were perfectly normal." she teased him back “I stood out,” she said joyfully “My parents gave me a name that stood out as well.” She then added, “I think my name fits and yours does as well Spectre”

“I am surprised you haven’t winced yet” she teased him about her bright colors. She loved how her colors represented the sky and sunset “Don’t think you are plain, I think you are quite a handsome stallion. Unique patterns and designs, they fit you well.” she added before she knew she had said it. Course she did so enjoy seeing soquili with interesting patterns that rivaled her own.

Lovebeam smiled at him flattered such compliments was rare to her as she was so brightly colored most couldn’t look directly at her. Indeed the moonlight made her hair sparkle. “Thank you” she smiled to him her cheeks becomeing a light pink once again.

Meeki
"I agree, your name definately suits you, Lovebeam. As for your colors, wincing is the last thing that comes to mind. Though your coat is different than most, it's still very beautiful. I'm sure you've had more than your fair share of admirers." Spectre stepped out away from the trees to get a better look at the sky.

"It is a lovely evening, is it not? The stars are so bright and clear. This is my kind of night." He wondered if she would find him weird for staring at the sky.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Lovebeam smiled, and then chuckled at his comment about admirers "Not so far" she said following him out of the treed area and joined him in gazing at the sky. Her mane gently flowing at it danced in the moon and starlight. Lovebeam was glad he didn't seem to find her a bit strange for talking to the sky.

"Indeed," she agreed whole-heartedly gazing at the stars above "The moon is full and casting its silvery glow on all." She smiled "And mine too, I love the night sky, I always come out at night to gaze at the stars."

Meeki
"As do I," he stated, smiling sheepishly, "I end up sleeping the day away because I stay up all night long. It's quieter at night though probably because most of the soquilis are asleep as are the two-leggers. But there's life aplenty. So many creatures come out specifically at night. I suppose I should consider myself a bit nocturnal."

The alicorn fluttered his wings a bit. He liked to keep them exercised when hew as on the ground. "It's good to have company tonight," he quietly stated, "but I don't want to keep you up later than you're used to."

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Lovebeam chuckled "I belive most of my time is spent yout at night too" she said thinking about how rarely she came out during the day... "I only come out during the day if the stars have compleatly clouded over that night" she realized thinking aloud. Lovebeam nodded "So many things everyone during the day misses all the night creatures."

She smiled "Most night's it's only myself that's out." she giggled under her breath quietly "No it's fine I am up late quite often. I enjoy it." She smiled continuing to stare at the twinkling sky.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:30 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=4541965
Kanashimii
((Feel free to join if you wish))

User Image

Annea was slowly making her way through the trees of the forest, as the sun was going down the sky, leaving place for the moon. The night was falling, yet it was still clear and she could see the surrounding very well. The light unicorn made her way to a near by river and bent her head down to drink. The refreshing feeling made her feel much better, as at the time of this season, the weather was rather hot, even in the evening. Her tail twirled behind her as she raised her head and looked around, trying to see if any other unicorns or soquilis would be around.

Shetan1992
User Image

Turquoise eyes scanned the horizon, until they met with the glittering shimmer of water. From the bright light, the white uni was hidden by the rays. Assuming no one was around, the aqua colored stallion began to approach the river.
Across his side was a swirling color. Many people said it looked like an ocean wave. His coat seemed to glitter from an unseen source, hence his name. Cristallin Arrose. Arro, for short. It meant Crystalline Waters in French, combining the wave and sparkles.

He arched his neck down, his turquoise braids flapping gently across his neck. Then he dipped his muzzle into the water, and drank it silently. When he was finished, he arched his neck back up, and froze. It seemed that a pure white uni had appeared from nowhere across the river. Not wanting to seem a threat, he backed away a few steps, and nickered a friendly "Hello".

Kanashimii
Annea's soft blue eyes darted across the river as she heard a voice. It seemed like a soquili had approached and she didn't here it. It was a male, with a shiny coat and long mane. He looked to be very sparkly standing there, near the clear water of the river. The white unicorn's tail gently moved behind her as she seemed to smile. "Hello there!" she replied. "Enjoying the water in the warm weather?" she asked, trying to be friendly as much as possible.

Shetan1992
Arro relaxed, seeing she was friendly. "Yes, I love the water." he replied happily. "Sorry about that, I didn't want to spook you." he smiled cheerfully, and shook his mane, one braid landing in his face.

His dreamcatcher jingled lightly against his chest, that was fully muscled and strong. Fixed in it's center was a large aquamarine gemstone.

Kanashimii
She took a few steps into the water, letting her pink hooves being submerged. Annea then looked up at the sparkling stallion and nodded toward him. "You come here often?" she asked with a soft voice. Even though she knew there were others like him around the forest, he was the first one she actually met face to face and talked to. Before that, she'd always been much of a loner, only living for herself. Though for the past few months, she had seen all kinds of soquilis running around the forest and it made her curious, it made her want to meet them. So there she was. "I like this river, it's always peaceful and refreshing."

Shetan1992
Arro nodded. "Yes, the water seems to beckon me. I can't resist it." he walked into the river as well, feeling the gentle current pull at the long hair at his ankles. "My name is Cristallin Arrose, by the way." he said his name in a slight French accent. "Just call me Arro."

Meeki

Starcandy walked along the edge of the river pondering the confusion he felt lately. Everywhere he turned, there seemed to be a beautiful mare pop out of nowhere. Was he cursed? Was he being punished or tormented by some equine god that may exist? Why did he have such a weakness for them?

Voices stole the attention away from his thoughts and he looked up to spot a couple soquilis up ahead. Another female.. another pretty unicorn female. He turned his head to the sky and attempted to make a "Why me?" expression. She seemed to be talking to a stallion at the moment. Perhaps he should walk off instead of interrupting them.

He couldn't help but admire them. They were both lovely colors which he admired. The male would certainly have to be watched. Possible competition and the mare.. well, he could probably just sit and stare at her for hours.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Lovebeam followed a path through the dense forest taking in all the familiar sights. The things she knew so well, she picked up speed into a quick trot and her elegant tail swayed back and forth as she continued her trot. Lovebeam stopped for a moment under an apple tree and standing on her back legs she sniffed and apple then gingerly nipped it off the tree. The apple fell to the ground with a soft thud and Lovebeam began to slowly and delicately eat.

Finished the sound of voices caught her attention. She raised her head slowly and positioned her sensitive ears to the direction the talking was coming from. That way she decided privately as she resumed her trot in a different direction. She welcomed the moon as it began to rise in the darkened sky.

Lovebeam came to a clearing were a white unicorn mare tinted with a lovely shade of pink and a spiral aquamarine colored stallion talked. Lovebeam was on the unicorn's side of the river and she approached quietly "Hello" she called from behind "Nice night?" she questioned them both.

Lovebeam heard a quiet "Why me" in the distance, she herself almost missed it. Lovebeam turned her head to see another unicorn soquili a bright pink and blue one speckled with stars. She turned her head away and back to the two before her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:02 pm
Vevina, Lovebeam and Calamity

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Vevina stood beside a large lake she was showing Lovebeam some of the places around the teepee she hadn't been before arriving. "See this is were I come to drink" she explained trotting to the edge of the lake and smiling. Vevina walked into the shallows of the lake and motioned for Lovebeam to join her in the clear water. Vevina flicked her small tail her ears perked up happily Amber eyes.

Lovebeam followed the gray paint mare to the edge of the lake and nodded "I see" she answered calmly in a clear quiet voice. She was much calmer than this ever so hyper and cheerful mare that brought her to her human's teepee. Lovebeam since coming had met many other soquili as she wanderd the forest during day and night. Her mane and tail sparkled a long with her hooves.

Quiddie!
Calamity, who had previously been napping along the lake's banks, woke as the sounds of splashing reaches his ears. He blearily opened his bright green eyes and looked around, spotting at a slight distance a pair of soquili mares he'd only seen in passing previously.

Hesistating momentarily, he weighed his curiousity against his desire to continue his nap. There was a pleasant breeze coming off the waters, and he'd been having a very nice dream about the bizarre-yet-enticing kalona Ane...

But the urge to nap was fading fast, and he pulled himself up onto all fours and cantered slowly over towards the pair. "You know," he called out towards them, a smirk playing on his lips, "some people might be trying to sleep right now. All this sloshing about..."

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Vevina smiled "Oh Sorry about that" she could tell he was a Kalnoa but it still didn't bother her one bit. Vevina was a sweet hearted soquili not judging fast and enjoying the company of any other soquili even the feard Kalona. Vevina noticed his smirk and retuned it with a wide smile "We can move to the other side of the lake to drink so you can finish your nap" she said nickering cheerfully. "Hey before we go can you tell me your name? I am Vevina"

Lovebeam sighed slightly how innocent she still was still like a newborn filly exploring the world the mystical sparkling mare smirked right back at the Kalona mysteriously. She listen to Vevina talk "Or perhaps you can move." she told the demon soquili with a flick of her striped tail it captured the sunlight and shone.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:54 am
A new Friend

Skylar14
Settia walked silently through the calm forest. Many things had happened while she was away. Now she was trying to get things all straight in her head and catch up on the news. Sighing she stopped and looked at the sunbeams coming through the trees. "Things have really changed." she said to herself and no one in particular. Birds chirpped thier happy song about her as she thought. "Atleast the birds at still the same." she commented and smiled at them.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Vevina galloped through the forest laughing, prancing and bucking. Stirring the forest itself, for some reason she didn't know she was full of energy like the young filly she had been years ago. Vevina slowed to a halt and reared on her back legs letting out a whinny of pure joy.

As she calmed and brought her feet back in contact with the ground she began to think maybe the reason was that she missed Kasida so much and she was trying to forget he had not been around lately. He wouldn't leave her would he?? she sighed sadly then walked on.

Her ears perked up to the sound of someone speaking. By the highness of the voice she guess it was a female "Hey" Vevina called cheerfully over to the red mare. "I am Vevina!" she bowed her head and smiled widely regardless of her sad feelings inside.

Skylar14
Settia turned as a voice called out to her. Turning she was met with a rather cheerful looking grey mare. Smiling the red mare called back to her. "Hello there!" she said forgetting her own sad thoughts. "My name is Settia. It is nice to meet you Vevina." she said smiling still as she walked towards the other mare. It had been ages since she met someone her own gender.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
"It's nice to meet you Settia" she grinned it had been ages since she had met anyone for that matter Vevina trotted over to Settia. "What brings you over this way?" she said trying to srike up conversation. Settia had pointsetta's all throughout her mane and tail and on her flank Vevina thought that intresting. The gray paint mare smiled again flicking her small tail.

Skylar14
The red mare smiled and gave a slight sign. "Not too much. Just trying to sort out my thoughts. I have been gone a rather long time and I come back to find too much has changed." she said saddly but tried to perk up. "And what bring you out here as well?" she said trying to get to know the painted mare. She flicked her own tail and felt the familiar touch of the poinsettias in her tail move.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:33 pm
A new best friend

Reityn
Acajou lazed in the grass, laying on his side looking at the clouds. He swivelled his ears and then flicked his braided tail, trying to pull himself up, but feeling to comfortable, and allowing himself to flop back down. "Such a nice morning." He said, grinning to himself and then laying his head down, closing his eyes for a moment and enjoying the sun on his hide. Something like this wasn't normal for Acajou unless it was this time in the morning, but any other time, he'd be up and running around, or he would have found someone to play with. He sneezed softly, casuing his whole body to give a slight twitch, then he settled himself again, lifting his head to nibble at an itchy spot on his shoulder.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Vevina was trotting in the grass. She smiled at the sky it was such a lovely moring. Flicking her small tail, the morning raised her spirits as to being abandoned by the one she loved most. Vevina had not seen him in almost half a year and she was begining to doubt he would ever return. Vevina smiled at she say a stallion in the brush. "Hello" she smiled sweetly in greeting she bowed her head, no sence in being rude "I am Vevina, Who are you? and hats your name?" she asked a cheerful ring in her voice.

Reityn
The mahogany stallion raised his head, a little startled by the mare. "Good morning ma'am. M'name's Acajou, it's a pleasure." He said politely, pulling himself up and then standing. He flicked his ears and gave a small toss of his head, moving his braids around so they rested against his neck comfortably. He couldn't help but bounce a bit in place, having company was always fun for Acajou, he didn't really get why, but he just loved being around others. He didn't really even care if they were mean, he still loved being around them. He flashed her a charming grin, although the charming part was accidental of course. He reared up a little excitedly, hoping he wouldn't scare her with his chipper behaviour.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
"Sorry to startle you Acajou" Vevina giggled "Ture a pleasure" this stallion was a hyper as she was at times. This would be indeed fun to be around this soquili "So What are you doing out here?" she asked with a crystal laugh in her voice. She loved company she recently met a Kalona and he wasn't too bad. Regardless of who they were as long as they were there she was happy. Vevina smiled back as he flashed her that grin and reared with him. Gently placing her front hooves back on the ground after her rear she grinned.

Reityn
Aca laughed with her as they both put their hooves back on the ground. "Well. I can see that this morning might just have some fun in it." He said, grinning again and trotting around her in a circle, like he usually did with new soquili. What a lovely coat. He thought to himself, stopping for a moment to look at the dappling along his spine. I wish I had nice spots like hers though... He thought, laughing. He admired spots, for some reason, and often found himself wishing that he had more. Sure it was weird, but they were so fun to look at, and no matter what they were always different.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Vevina agreed to what he said "True, true" she laughed. Vevina allowed him to examine her coat. As he circled she examined his coat as well a dark bay small spots on his center back and he had black hooved and socks with a braided black mane and tail. Amber eyes just like hers.

"You never answered my question, so What brings you out here?" she asked again with a grin.

Reityn
"I've just come down from the mountains for a while. I grew up there, so this is all very new to me." He said, blowing warm air out his nose softly and then stopping in front of her. "You have lovely spots, I must admit I'm jealous." He said, grinning. He hoped his grin hadn't made him seem sarcastic, he really did envy her spots. "Very lovely indeed..." He mumbled, leaning forward a bit to sniff at her.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
"Welcome then Acajou this is my home!" Vevina said cheerfully with a wide welcoming smile amber eys catching the suns rays and shining. "Why Thank you, I get them from my mother and my color from my father " she grinned proudly. Only one had thought her special and made her feel that way, she kept thinking about him constantly. Vevina came out of her small sorrow fast when she realized he was sniffing her taking in her sent. Vevina sniffed him back smiling again. "how about I show you around!" she suggested enthusiasticly.

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:35 pm
Love and the Misunderstood

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Lovebeam-

Tawali-
User Image

Malhyanth
User Image

A pale shadow drifted over the roof of the wood, the canopy of trees making it hard for the winged beast to enter the cool shade of the dense foliage. Cyan green eyes peered about, blue and black tattoos sparkling eerily in the midday sun, a sheen of sweat covering the Wind Soquili's hide. Blood red mane and tail wavered in the slight breeze created but his red tipped wings, but otherwise the world was dead to the breeze, and the heat was oppressive. A small opening appeared in the blanket of green, and the Soquili dived, pulling his wings in close to avoid damage to the feathers and bones of the light structures. Stretching out his forelegs, Tawali touched down in a whole new world.

Tans and browns were the most prominant of colours, compared to the lush greens from above. Tawali snorted at the loamy smell of the wood around him, scuffing at some of the fallen, crackling leaves beneath him with a dark hoof. Only mud and leaf mould underneath. Snorting at it, Tawali tutted a few times and looked up. There was no way that he could get out of that! He could hardly believe he had got in! The hole was merely a break inbetween two sets of branches, and it was lucky he had pulled in his wings when he had, or he could still be hanging up there, snagged. Swearing at himself mentally for being such a fool, Tawali peered around the gloomy closeness of the tree trunks. Shadowed paths stretched for miles around, and there was no obvious clearing or exit from the forest. Double cursing himself, Tawali whickered at his stupidity before lashing his tail against his side, the braid beads and feathers clacking together.

Tawali started to walk north bound, the way he had been headed in the sky. At least he was out of the immediate sun! It was cooler down here, with a very faint breeze whispering between the tree trunks, pulling playfully at his mane and cooling his body further, the sweat over his pelt chilling his warm muscles. The feathers on his dreamcatcher tickled his leg as he plodded along, ferns and brambles pulling at his fetlocks, causing his withers to ripple in annoyance.

Ice_Dragon_Demon
The orange-cloud soquili examined the flower under the thick shade of the trees. Examing in every detail, the veins in he leave, pollen grains. Her thirst for knowledge and her curiousity was never saited. She raised her head when she was finished inspecting the flower.

Lovebeam startled for only and instand looked behind her to see a large wind soquili land, blood tipt feathers, his green eye looked as if it cried blood. He was an intresting pattern, the tattoo designs and his back leg only one, was blood red. Lovebeam's crystal blue eyes examined the soquili throughly. She smiled "Hello there" she called trotting quickly over to him. "Carried here by the wind no doubt." Lovebeam said noticing he had thought himself a fool for landing "Want me to help you find the way out?" she asked him.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff