Submit

Rev311

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:52 am
Settia:

User Image

Vevina:

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:57 am
Settia walked silently through the calm forest. Many things had happened while she was away. Now she was trying to get things all straight in her head and catch up on the news. Sighing she stopped and looked at the sunbeams coming through the trees. "Things have really changed." she said to herself and no one in particular. Birds chirpped thier happy song about her as she thought. "Atleast the birds at still the same." she commented and smiled at them.  

Rev311

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:04 am
Vevina galloped through the forest laughing, prancing and bucking. Stirring the forest itself, for some reason she didn't know she was full of energy like the young filly she had been years ago. Vevina slowed to a halt and reared on her back legs letting out a whinny of pure joy.

As she calmed and brought her feet back in contact with the ground she began to think maybe the reason was that she missed Kasida so much and she was trying to forget he had not been around lately. He wouldn't leave her would he?? she sighed sadly then walked on.

Her ears perked up to the sound of someone speaking. By the highness of the voice she guess it was a female "Hey" Vevina called cheerfully over to the red mare. "I am Vevina!" she bowed her head and smiled widely regardless of her sad feelings inside.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:09 am
Settia turned as a voice called out to her. Turning she was met with a rather cheerful looking grey mare. Smiling the red mare called back to her. "Hello there!" she said forgetting her own sad thoughts. "My name is Settia. It is nice to meet you Vevina." she said smiling still as she walked towards the other mare. It had been ages since she met someone her own gender.  

Rev311

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:15 am
"It's nice to meet you Settia" she grinned it had been ages since she had met anyone for that matter Vevina trotted over to Settia. "What brings you over this way?" she said trying to srike up conversation. Settia had pointsetta's all throughout her mane and tail and on her flank Vevina thought that intresting. The gray paint mare smiled again flicking her small tail.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:18 am
The red mare smiled and gave a slight sign. "Not too much. Just trying to sort out my thoughts. I have been gone a rather long time and I come back to find too much has changed." she said saddly but tried to perk up. "And what bring you out here as well?" she said trying to get to know the painted mare. She flicked her own tail and felt the familiar touch of the poinsettias in her tail move.  

Rev311

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:28 am
Vevina nodded "Well Welcome back then" she said cheerfully "I live around here my twoleggers teepee is at the edge of this forest." she explained to Settia. "What do you think have hings remained the same?" Vevina asked listening to the birds chirp in the background the scurry of hidden animals.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:40 am
Settia nodded back. "My twolegger lives by the river." she said smiling cheerfully. "I think that things have changed greatly. For one, my daughter has a boyfriend now that she didn't have when I last saw her." the red mare said and tossed her head slightly.  

Rev311

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:45 am
Vevina smiled "I'd like to see your home. I haven't wandered to the river in ages" she said Vevina listened to Settia talk about her daughter and her daughters possible mate. Vevina sighed sadly. SHe wanted to have foals of her own but that wont happen cause her mate wasn't around recently. "Thats great" she smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:51 am
"I thought so after I met her mate. His name is Oathkeeper." she explained. "He seems really nice and all. I haven't been to my home for a while either." Settia said taking note of the other mares sad sign. "Is there something wrong?" she asked hopeing that maybe she could help.  

Rev311

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:27 am
"My Mate Kasida left a while a go and hasn't returned I miss him so much" she said sadly looking up to the sky hoping he would just fly down from it She nickered sadly. Vevina smiled "I came out here looking for him wondering is perhaps I could find were he was" she explained to Settia. Amber eyes looked to the red mare "Maybe you have seen him?" she asked hopefully "He looks like what the twoleggeds call a lovebird, and he is a wind soquili"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:29 am
Settia saddly looked at the painted mare, remembering how sad she too had felt when she had been away for long from her own mate. "Sadly, I have not seen your mate. But I also know how it feels to be away from your mate for a long time. But don't worry, I am sure you will find him again soon." the red mare said trying to comfort the other.  

Rev311

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:41 am
Vevina took reasurence in the older mare's words "I atleast had to find out if anyone had seen him. "I know I will eventually but it still hurts to be away from him for so long!" Vevina said with a faint smile she looked back to the mare "Lets take a walk" she suggested trying to sound more cheerful than she felt and tring to focus on other things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:44 am
Settia nodded and gave the younger mare a warm smile. "A walk sounds nice. My legs are beginning to get stiff!" she said with a chuckle. The birds were still chirping as they began to walk again through the forest. "So tell me about yourself. Like, what are your favorite things to do or eat and what not." she suggested to try and get away from the sad topic.  

Rev311

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:13 pm
Vevina chuckled in return. "mmm Favourite things" this was a rather hard question fro vevina to answer she loved everyting "I really dont have a favourite of anything" she grinned "unless you count everything as my favouite" she giggled rather childishly as she walked beside Settia. Vevina listened to the birds chirp and sing in the distance.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff