Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Needs help (feels like a cheating whore) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:19 pm
I know how it feel to want someone and wanting to kill their ff so you can have them. Then cheat on them.
it sucks.
I also know how it feels to want to talk to someone so bad it causes physical pain. Lol actually, that's pretty common.
what you need is indeed rehab. It may suck, but you can't talk to him for awhile. I'd say no less than a month. It'll be hard and painful, but if you really love her more, than you'll be fine.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:08 pm
Well I'm officially not talking to him... It's been less than 24 hours and I feel like dying on the inside. I've snapped at people and generally been in a bad mood.. (sighs) The only thing keeping me from still talking to him is my girlfriend.

Before people replying were talking about getting my priorities straight. Well I have one thing to say to that after dwelling and thinking about it. When it comes to emotions, it doesn't matter what your priorities are. You can still want someone and be in pain. Its not making excuses. No human being wants to be in pain. Sure you know what you have to do and will do it because of said priorities but that doesn't mean you'll want to do it.

I love my girlfriend with all my heart. I always will. I just also love my best friend. Sure not as much but enough to cause me pain not talking to him. So there you go. Priorities don't mean s**t when it comes to the heart. It'll love whoever it wants to love.  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

shadow_dancer91

Gracious Businesswoman

4,400 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:10 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
shadow_dancer91
TheLostAngel-Mika
shadow_dancer91
TheLostAngel-Mika
Well I told my girlfriend and I didn't get dumped. I'm on probation though. I told my ex we couldn't talk for a couple weeks and well lets see if I'll survive not talking to my best friend. Its necessary though. (needs huggles cause my love is probably not gonna give it to me)

*huggles* heart blaugh 4laugh

(hugs back) Thanks... is not talking to someone suppose to cause physical pain? and its only been an hour and a half...

I think scientifically, no....but it does happen. Been through it myself with my soul mate. We actually get sick if we don"t see each other for a long time. hard to believe, I know. I didn't think it was possible either.

(shakes head) He's not my soulmate though... My girlfriend is.

your girlfriend needs to be there for you then. so you two can strengthen your bond as soul mates and eventually it shouldnt be painful to be away from your friend.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:01 am
No, I'm not going to feel any empathy. I've been cheated on before, it's ******** horrible. Cheating on someone is about the worst thing you can do in a relationship, and you did it not only once, but twice. With the same person.

You're lucky if your girlfriend still wants to be with you, and if you really love her you need to take the ******** third chance she's giving you to 110 ******** percent.

So cut the crap with your ex, don't talk to him. Don't try to justify talking to him as if it is an "addiction", and focus solely on your girlfriend.

If you don't, I hope you end up single.

ankarhagen

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:11 pm
John Foxton
No, I'm not going to feel any empathy. I've been cheated on before, it's ******** horrible. Cheating on someone is about the worst thing you can do in a relationship, and you did it not only once, but twice. With the same person.

You're lucky if your girlfriend still wants to be with you, and if you really love her you need to take the ******** third chance she's giving you to 110 ******** percent.

So cut the crap with your ex, don't talk to him. Don't try to justify talking to him as if it is an "addiction", and focus solely on your girlfriend.

If you don't, I hope you end up single.

hey ive been cheated on too so yes I do know how it feels. And my girlfriend forgave me and his girlfriend forgave him. Its all been talked out between the three of us. And to tell you the truth, my girlfriend's more pissed at him for taking advantage of the situation when I was drinking and not fully in control of my actions.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:48 am
TheLostAngel-Mika
Well I'm officially not talking to him... It's been less than 24 hours and I feel like dying on the inside. I've snapped at people and generally been in a bad mood.. (sighs) The only thing keeping me from still talking to him is my girlfriend.

Before people replying were talking about getting my priorities straight. Well I have one thing to say to that after dwelling and thinking about it. When it comes to emotions, it doesn't matter what your priorities are. You can still want someone and be in pain. Its not making excuses. No human being wants to be in pain. Sure you know what you have to do and will do it because of said priorities but that doesn't mean you'll want to do it.

I love my girlfriend with all my heart. I always will. I just also love my best friend. Sure not as much but enough to cause me pain not talking to him. So there you go. Priorities don't mean s**t when it comes to the heart. It'll love whoever it wants to love.
the sad truth to the matter is your right im still doing what your doing and though it is alittle easier for me now to talk to him it still hurts knowing where you draw the line and him sometimes trying to cross it. But have faith it will get better i promise  

lilla muchi

Beloved Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:47 am
TheLostAngel-Mika
my girlfriend's more pissed at him for taking advantage of the situation when I was drinking and not fully in control of my actions.

Took advantage of the situation? Uh, if you can't control yourself when you're drinking, you're too young to drink. And if by some chance you're of legal age to drink, if you can't control yourself or how much you drink, then you shouldn't be drinking. Don't use drinking an an excuse for poor behavior.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:50 am
Lady Kayura
TheLostAngel-Mika
my girlfriend's more pissed at him for taking advantage of the situation when I was drinking and not fully in control of my actions.

Took advantage of the situation? Uh, if you can't control yourself when you're drinking, you're too young to drink. And if by some chance you're of legal age to drink, if you can't control yourself or how much you drink, then you shouldn't be drinking. Don't use drinking an an excuse for poor behavior.

Ok stop twisting what i say into an excuse. i said that was why she was more pissed at him. i only had one glass and dont use it as an excuse. i said "can i blame the wine?" as a joke to her but i do blame myself. She blames him. i blame myself. im not making excuses.  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:44 am
TheLostAngel-Mika
Lady Kayura
TheLostAngel-Mika

Ok stop twisting what i say into an excuse. i said that was why she was more pissed at him. i only had one glass and dont use it as an excuse. i said "can i blame the wine?" as a joke to her but i do blame myself. She blames him. i blame myself. im not making excuses.

You may be right, you didn't use it as an excuse. She did though. =/

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:06 am
Lady Kayura
TheLostAngel-Mika
Lady Kayura
TheLostAngel-Mika

You may be right, you didn't use it as an excuse. She did though. =/

i know. in her mind, i did no wrong. she rather blame it all on him  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:24 am
TheLostAngel-Mika

That's objective. rolleyes

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:04 pm
Lady Kayura
TheLostAngel-Mika

thats just how shes choosing to view the situation. im just glad im not getting dumped. thats all that matters to me.  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:22 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
Lady Kayura
TheLostAngel-Mika

thats just how shes choosing to view the situation. im just glad im not getting dumped. thats all that matters to me.

I'm thinking she's using it to cope with what happened. I'm guessing the idea of you doing this on your own volition would be too much for her to handle, mentally. But what do I know, I'm not a shrink.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:56 pm
Lady Kayura
TheLostAngel-Mika
Lady Kayura
TheLostAngel-Mika

I'm thinking she's using it to cope with what happened. I'm guessing the idea of you doing this on your own volition would be too much for her to handle, mentally. But what do I know, I'm not a shrink.

thats actually a possibility. she had to drop out her senior year because she couldnt mentally or emotionally handle it. shes starting up again in september.  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers