Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ivalice Alliance

Back to Guilds

A Final Fantasy Fan Guild 

Tags: Final, Fantasy, Ivalice, Alliance, Roleplay 

Reply Ivalice Alliance
Introductions - New Members Come Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seraphor

Eloquent Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:54 am
User Image

Of course, but it would be easier just to tell them yourself so they can send a request. XD

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:45 pm
CRIKEY MATES! It exploded! LOL! Anyways, it's nice to meet you all! And Seraphor, nice to meet you again!  

Aria_Knight_Lyrac

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Feuer-el

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:38 pm
Is this where you introduce yourself? Hi everyone. I'm Feuer-el, and I joined two days ago, but I developed a cold, so...
I just want to say........I'm usually angry. I don't know why, it's probably some chemical disorder. I'm also a bit of a lurker, so if I ever, EVER see something I dislike, you're gonna be flamed. I also have this thing about fire, so I became a 'flamer'. Not in the gay sense  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:57 am
The name's Hagane. I'm a big fan of the Ivalice Alliance games, and really excited about the battle system.  

hagane danbira

6,150 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kel and Des

Versatile Lover

7,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:56 pm
little update O:
just wanted to say my birthday is next month  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well I guess I'll introduce myself. My name is Ruby, and I'm in love with Sera--... I mean, I'm a fan of Tactics, just never played a full game.

RubyRays

Seeker

Chokin

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:51 pm
RubyRays

Well I guess I'll introduce myself. My name is Ruby, and I'm in love with Sera--... I mean, I'm a fan of Tactics, just never played a full game.

<3

And j00 lurve meh too, right? D:

Yesh, there's an MMO.
Or well... there's going to be a mini MMO.
Nothing WoW scale.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:35 pm
I'm Rhiu, a big nerd. Not much else to say, really.
This guild immediately caught my eye and I just had to join it, since it's a really neat, original idea. 3nodding

premium content

Mewling Kitten

IzzyNeace

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:07 pm
^^. Sup. I'm Izzy. I was hooked on Square's games since Crono Trigger. The I played FFIV and was hooked. I've played all games above IV except Tactics games...(Cuz I cant get my hands on them...)

Anyways...IX is my fav.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:01 pm
I wasn't sure where to put this, but I've been going through rough times in real life and I'm going on hiatus for a while to figure things out.  

Ange de Duperie

Ultima_the_dark

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:46 am
Thank you for accepting me into this guild. I Ultima_the_dark shall do my best to make this guild shine among others.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:25 pm
Ok, introductions....... Name's Chris, I'm 25 goin on 26 (age is but a number), and my b-day is 12/8 (December 8th), I'm a very avid fan of FFT, FFTA, Vagrant Story, FFXII, and various others. Anything else? If so, pm me, I guess. Major thanks goes out to a Sir Arquebus, and a Lady Kyomi for showin me this Guild.  

Chris Wytehowse

Yue of White Feathers

Ice-Cold Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:06 pm
.::] " I'm delighted to be a part of this guild, I am at your will... " Bows low, then straightens grinning. " Name's Ravion, or Rav for short. Nice to meet you all... " [::.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:15 pm
I Jumped the Gun a bit and posted in other threads first sweatdrop

I'm Rueian. Funny Enough the name came from what I'm hoping is the same place Ruecian's name came from. The game Threads of Fate. I took the character Rue and his brothers who's names all start with 'Rue' (Ruecian, and Ruenis) and decided to make a new name not completely different just took the C out of Ruecian.

Final Fantasy Tactics has been one of my most played games though i retired it a few Years ago after playing through it nearly 12 times clocking hundreds of hours on it. Now with War of the Lions out I've found a renewed will to play it again.

Though DJ Helsing i found your Guild and was amazed I've never seen it before as I'd have instantly requested a join then as i did yesterday.

I'm hoping to enter many interesting discussions with all of you now that I'm proudly part of this guild.

Rueian Prizm

4,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
Ivalice Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items